Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Old world media implications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old world media implications Empty
PostSubject: Old world media implications Old world media implications EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:05 pm

I cant really decipher and extrapolate on all the views expressed. But I mean you get this sense of purely self-interested motivations, uniqueness, destined grandeur, eternal resilience and overwhelming fear/paranoia - quite remarkable. Fundamentally to explain the main cause behind Old/New world differences then I think you could say that the American population has barely suffered since the civil war and thus they long for and are tunnel-visioning towards a more and more radically transformed future. Meanwhile the memories of terrorized Russian and Chinese peasants haunt their people, making them attempt to prevent somekind of  universalist ultra-modernity and its probable resulting inhumanity. Europe seems irrelevant, without a will, to side with whoever influences it the most.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old world media implications Old world media implications EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old world media implications Old world media implications EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:20 pm

This guy is really useful for Putin in obvious ways. I now understand his affinity for some of the Russian Jews.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Old world media implications Old world media implications EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 10:30 pm

Actually entertaining entertainment:

If people only knew... John Oliver is incredibly boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old world media implications Old world media implications Empty

Back to top Go down

Old world media implications
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1