Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Empty
PostSubject: Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 8:06 am

Things that are exquisitely horrible: Commercials, especially if narrated by modern Americans.
- Mouse, often jitters around uncontrollably.
The commercials, make me want to punch things, but I am forbidden to do so, so I bottle up my feelings, causing in me a deep physical sickness.

When I wake up in the morning, I usually forget my dreams, almost instantaneously. My dreams are the best part of my life, and for some reason, as soon as I wake, I forget them all instantly. This is part of nature.

Mainly it is this sickness, a feeling of overwhelming nauseating and unexplainable ennui in the mornings. It's not that I have nothing to do, I have plenty to do, I just deep down don't really feel interested.

Part of nurture, is my mornings are exquisitely horrible due to modernity.
I think of all the rotten people who have done me wrong, and how they are utterly sheltered from retribution by means of modernity. I do not ask for the right to be a killer, all I ask is to have the right to a fair fight, of which I am utterly denied.

After this feeling of being denied, I think think about all the tasks and chores I must do for the rest of the day, and my nausea begins to build, my lower feet begin to tighten, legs begin to strain.

Then I am further plagued by a mix of nature and nurture, I think upon the struggle of the modern dating system, and how gorgeous, hot women are bombarded upon my eyes, but then I am shamed by feminism for lust, told I must court a woman, made to court a woman, which is risky business as is, as each day increases the chances of making one wrong move, and losing her for good. I think upon Coach Red Pill, who tells me I am worthless until age 30, and women only want me for my wealth. Mountains build within me, a sense that society is cold and does not value you, and that you will be forever sexually frustrated and sick, until you achieve material goods.

The final mountain is that I hate the body nature gave me, I hate that I was randomly thrust into the body of an interracial, it seems like nature gave me bad cards to begin with, and the sheer randomness of the causation is a mystery to me.  

It is ever a wonder, how the laws of physics had to be tweaked just so, so I had to end up in this shitshow.

That is not to say, that it couldn't get worse. I could have a factory job where I work from dawn till dusk as a hopeless slave.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 10:31 am

I cannot stand Commercials.

Actually I find Commercials very interesting. I psycho-analyze them, and determine whether they are good (effective) or bad (ineffective). Commercials try to sell their products. If a Commercial cannot sell its product then it is ineffective (bad).

In Modernity, every Commercial attempts to connect its brand with Images, Sounds, Music. Some commercials are horrendous. They try to appeal to their target audience, but clearly fail. Other commercials, you can tell the Marketers are smarter, and they appeal to their target audience.

Billions of dollars are in Commercialization, Marketing, and Propaganda. It's worthwhile, in a way, even though yes, the average, normal, Commercial is very boring, horrendous, or absolutely annoying.

Some commercials are real gems. They're made very, very well. Most, are not.
Back to top Go down
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 pm

Speaking of TV, are you perchance the guy who made Anime Tube? It was made by Aeon enterprises.
Back to top Go down
gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. EmptyWed Aug 15, 2018 7:39 pm

What tasks and chores do you do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mornings exquisitely horrible due to nurture and nature.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1