Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Year 2000

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gafr

PostSubject: Year 2000 Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:00 pm

As i was saying, In previous times, i was kidnapped out of my tribe physically placed into where we are now, it's global now, they even made my language illegal at one point.. In the year 2000, they tried to inject the program in to my head and snatch my mind to make it compatible with the construct and create me anew, to extract my energy into a beneficial direction for themselves.. My dna type resilience proved to be more successful, stronger then their techniques.

In my youthful days, the grid war was fun, exciting, as it gave me a chance to exercise my mind and body up over them, it was my small personal revenge, me spitting into their face kind of thing, i would set up my defense. I would organize GPs, therapists, social workers, psychologists etc into a line and send them forward to represent me in front of the same system that they belong to, their minds have already being taken, i would exploit the humanity element to it all and protect myself behind it. It became so incredibly easy, i became bored, insanely board..

I feel like nature is trolling me, either that or i'm suppose know it and continuously so, know reality as much as i can and understand it, because without understanding, it removes all meaning and opportunities to admire, appreciate and all that stuff. I seem to exist inside a place where nobody else seems to exist in. Humans seem like animals to me, sometimes when i'm outside i compare them to different kinds of animals, like different kinds of birds, some of them even have a similar way of eating, like pecking etc..

Anyways, this is bullshit. i wish to escape this shit, am i suppose to become just refined, like why, what's the point. I try to bring my inner self out and make it my outer self as much as i can, this scares people because everyone else is a liar or they are in some kind of chemical intoxication, something i have to pretend to be apart of and act in order to gain access to social communication with others.

i think and feel like there is something i'm not doing and i'm suppose to be doing, i think this is nature playing a trick on me again , as there really isn't any absolute completion.

outside is fucking retarded, there isn't any direction, it wouldn't surprise me if that is a social strategy in order to exploit the living creatures clearly held captives without fucking knowing it. There is like no objectivity, pure subjective relative processes swimming around each other in the most mundane way possible, pointless small talk while eating, drinking, pissing and shitting..

ugggh i can't take this anymore, my hairstyle, piercings and dress sense is one step away from a fucking outburst. ohhhhh i bet you think you don't have this need, awww i bet you've convinced yourself you have some kind of special way out of this, or it magically doesn't apply to you. rrightttttttttt..

i can not drink because ill kill people, i can not do instagram because i hate people. the constant gender power game outside never ends.. never fucking ends..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gafr

PostSubject: Re: Year 2000 Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm

ok just watched a doc on victorian slums and realized i live a pretty decent life compared to those people that came before.

doss house rope sleeping bed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Year 2000
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1