Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 23, 2019 9:18 am

Comedy that could never have been made today, nor will it ever be made in the foreseeable future.

Neither would the entire Monty Python canon...
This sketch reminds me of many internet characters.

This one reminds me of Moderns seeing 'Nazis' and 'anti-Semites' everywhere....

Knights protecting the people from 'evil', in all its forms.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 10:04 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 10:12 pm

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2019 1:39 pm

-

Last edited by Anfang on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2019 7:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:38 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 6:17 pm

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 10:39 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:26 pm

-
What did he mean by this? scratch

Last edited by Anfang on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2019 2:16 pm

I'm convinced this guy is Sseth, has a lot of very creative videos
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2019 2:27 pm

I think Sseth is Mandalore.
Besides very similar taste in games, this early video on Mandalore's channel sounds very close to Sseth, in voice and kind of video:
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2019 2:31 pm

I also thought that, I always saw Mandalore videos on related videos even before I first subbed to Sseth. Now I'm thinking he has 3 personalities

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySun May 26, 2019 3:04 pm

Another hint is that Mandalore recommends Sseth's channel in his channels list and vice versa. Sseth's channel is not recommended much by other gaming channels, it's too hot.
Also, the names are related. Mandalore (Mandalorians) is a fictional name which is from Star Wars material, some of the books I guess. Sseth (Tzeentach) is a fictional name from the Warhammer books.

Both also are true to their names - Mandalorians are depicted as wearing helmets, Mandalore has a helm wearing avatar and doesn't show his face on camera.
Tzeentach is related to chaos and I guess lies, Sseth uses a fake persona, two different ones actually, Bobby Kotick as his channel avatar and the black African warlord "Sseth".

So both share a similar way of thinking in their choice of names and how they live up to them.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 9:38 am

Another thing we've been lied about? This piece of junk is supposed to have been to the moon. It looks like something I can knock together in my garage, lol what a joke.

Probably the entire NASA thing is mostly a tax scam and a distraction, just like global warming.

Oy vey goyim, don't focus on what we're doing to your society, who cares about that, give us shekels and we are going to space... except that the "we" doesn't include you and nobody is really going anywhere.

Give us more money and we'll even send a probe to Uranus. It's all super cereal!

And global warming? Yeah, I wish.

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon May 27, 2019 3:06 pm

Funny wartime song
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 8:42 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 2:42 pm

Everyone has most likely seen this, but I think it's Jim's best video. It's like Jim is the only person who tried to help Sargon, but it turned out Carl was more autistic than anyone ever imagined, it's unbelievable how can you not learn from your mistakes
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 5:20 pm

I never saw it...but...
Carl 'BENJAMIN'....what more is there to say?

They never learn from their mistakes because their mistakes are not of this world.....they are the product of someone else's interventions. and never a product of one's own errors in judgement, a product of their own delusions.
It's always someone else, who is at fault; if not God, then humanity; and if not humanity then some occult otherness that is intervening to produce your own failures.
It's not that you've failed to diagnose the disease, or the source, but that there's a conspiracy involved, some kind of other who is thwarting your progression.

When dealing with manimals you must first, and foremost, know thy ENEMY. Know him and understand him.
Otherwise you are doomed to repeating the same strategies and suffering the same unexpected results.
Know Thyself, implies a Know the Other.
If you exaggerate either, then the consequences are predicable.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 5:53 pm

This is what happens when you've overestimated yourself and underestimated the circumstances; when you've succumbed to your own narcissistic cynicism.
This is the result of a dissonance between what you think of yourself, and how you understand the situation.

It's what someone like Nieatsche-Future, would talk about, in theory, but never dare practice, in real life.
This is what happens when young, immature males do when they are not raised by real men.
Narcissistic hyper-masculinity facing its expected, inevitable, comeuppance.

This is the douche-bag who talked agaisnt races....and post-modern mythologies.
He's facing the consequence of his own naive delusions.
He has no clue what it takes to deal with this dis-ease...something I could never endure....but he thought he could, because he was a moron, high on his own idealism. Most evident in his denial of race.
Like the typical MRA, he only recognized and accepted the natural divergence between males and females, and this partial understanding will bite him on the arse.

There's something far deeper and more profound, occurring than simplistic gender politics.
There's a mental dysfunction at work, beneath all this feel-good crap, and hopeful promises by everyday Messiahs.
Many of these fucks were affected by Nieatzsche's 'Will to Power' because they have no clue what it implies nor what it truly mean...they only know how it makes them feel, how invigorating it makes them feel; how powerful and indestructible.
Another, fuckin' man-child, becoming a victim of his own inherited degeneracy.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 5:55 pm

Another wannabe messiah crucified on the crucible of his own imbecility....how much can a god do to save idiocy from itself?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 5:58 pm

When you have no clue what is happening, who the real enemy is, and what is truly going on, you suffer the consequences of your stupidity, and then blame others for it.
The's a difference between knowing and coming forth to face the enemy, and being a naive twat, high on his own delusions, suddenly facing an enemy he could not completely decipher.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 6:52 pm

He thought he was going to defeat all those blue haired feminists just by going public and saying few provocative things. When I saw that I just had lean over the table and put both palms over my face, I thought he fell off his high-horse and humbled a little bit last time. So I didn't think he would go that much length to embarrass himself. And he has a wife, I can't even imagine how their relationship works.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 7:02 pm

It's what the imbecile called 'dangerous', or making oneself dangerous....presumable to the herd.
Some morons needs feel-good, easy and immediate solutions to complex issues.
They just want to be told what to do....because they have no clue what is going on.

Ironically, the act of dog nothing, is what a general can advise the troops to do - even if they have no understanding of it....since they are agencies of activity and want to be told how to act and react - is no reaction, a standing by, as an action.

When a herd of bovines stampede then here's nothing to do but stand aside and let them expunge their energies.
But if you wish to stand before them and confront them, and/or stop them, like a true macho 'dangerous warrior' then do so. I will certainty do nothing to stand in 'your' way.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 9:22 pm

Another thing about Carl is that he was flirting with trannies, and his wife knew about it, and she messaged him during a lifestream he was doing on yt, and he replies to her on screen.
The guy is suicidally incompetent.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2019 3:12 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 03, 2019 4:36 am

-

Last edited by Anfang on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 am

-Her last peep, I mean tweet, before she died. What a legacy.

I think that's Nick "The knife" Fuentes with his compadre, I mean company, the homosexual Jew who has a black boyfriend who's name I can't remember.

Last edited by Anfang on Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 16 ... 25  Next