Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2019 3:41 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2019 1:34 pm

"Did you come from the 1930s!?"
lol
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 11:19 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 7:45 pm

Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2019 9:08 pm

Anfang wrote:

Modern American familiy life is pathetic. They have no clue how closely thier personal affairs resemble that of thier TV shows and vulgar comedies. A bunch of simpletons, trapped in thier pop cultural cliches and banal bullshit. And that they actually think they are discussing "relevant" or "important" things makes it worse then a bad movie.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 01, 2019 4:26 pm

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 3:39 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:31 pm

https://dailystormer.name/jack-merritt-faggot-who-died-in-london-bridge-stabbing-deserved-it/

this jack merritt is polishyouth's spiritual brother, he appears similarly fond of brown dick

Anglin wrote:
“Oh, I don’t know – I’m a dumb little baby faggot, but all my mommies in the school house say that Moslems are just the best – and my school mommies would never lie to me!’

xd

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 5:35 pm

It was a beautiful example of poetic justice.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2019 6:08 pm

Now its brown dick, two days ago it was niggers, black dick,(I apologise to others reading for imaginary), haha, let me suck on some black nuts first, bro!!! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
On a serious note, because I don't like laughing at people and 'looking down on them',(I think you should either ignore inferiority or seriously engage it),not that I think you inferior to me(I simply can't know), what is your problem with me?, sorry for making it public but I believe personal things started publically should be finished publically, I realise I called you a 'cunt', but I think its quite reasonable given you came out of the woods and accused me of sucking niggers dick?
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 12:34 pm

My problem with you is...

you slobbering over and fellating the cocks of shitskinned subhumans.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 3:07 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2019 3:55 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 10:14 am

Last edited by polishyouth on Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 3:12 pm

AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 3:47 pm

polishyouth wrote:
little autistic boy, thinks he goes to the gym and has 'radical opinions' and is a hero, hatred and rudness is easy when its cheap, i.e., here, you think i am dumb and dont understand how your 'strategy' goes?, provoke shamelessly(becuase you are autistic and have zero self-awarness and shame)the jews(because that is exactly what they are waiting for) and,mostly, decent, well-raised, well-behaved, normies(when if the same information was presented to them in a civil and non-psychotic way at least half would agree), get a reaction(because flashing your erect dick with a sign hanging from it saying: niggers are animals becaue they have low IQs will always get a reaction and will always cause the receipient to overlook the content of it, irrespective of the audience;so you can later laugh at their stoupidity) and use it to verify your fucked-up, crouch-worldlook that you and your friends are hugging to to keep themselves alive..., have you checked the statistics of suicide as they pertain to your friend 'aspies'?, you thinking of biting it soon also?, can i help?

lel

It's a comedy corner indeed.

also you still sucking nigger dick, lolol

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 5:13 pm

jews laugh at the dailystormer and all of such ilk..

This is the truth:
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 5:22 pm

What this means is that the feminine spirit, which is what the Jew is, does not fear words, but action. particularly actions that do not forewarn with words.

Never fear a barking dog. It's the silent one that bites and tears flesh.
Jews are trained in words and are good with them....like women are.

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 pm

I deleted my comment, I don't want to insult autists as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 12:07 am

lol!

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 5:23 am

Not only when he was a child...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:26 am

If you want to laugh, type into youtube: 'mewing'...a fascinating example of how humans can decieve themselves...despite the obvious...
everybody is smart nowadays, because there isnt such a thing as intelligence...now everybody will have a chiseled, sexy jaw and will turn into a chad by chewing gum and sticking their tongue to the top of their mouth...in 20 years humans will be able to fly on youtube, because what flying is has been poorly understood historically...
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 8:07 pm

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 8:45 am

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 3:08 pm

These are two priests talking in 21st century.
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 2:07 pm

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyTue Dec 17, 2019 2:14 pm

Ha!!!. That was funny!!!

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 21, 2019 7:07 am

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 22, 2019 8:27 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 3:55 pm

for 130 IQ reference:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next