General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

General News Thread - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:15 am

A "world" made safe for the chosen victims.
A global 'safe space'.

Has anyone informed the Indians, the Chinese and the Russians?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 7:28 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 7:45 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 2:22 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:37 am

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Jewspeak.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 03, 2020 6:08 pm

The Orange fag is being whipped by his Kyke masters to continue the destruction march of turning the US into a third world country. The middle eastern wars are about destroying the US's economy, its about attrition, deterioration; the US is on its way out, and the Orange fag realizes that.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 1:37 pm

I saw this on killstream, it's very hard for me to understand people who feel entitled to steal like this, it has more to do with the persons nature than it does with poverty, not that I feel sympathetic towards all merchants. One of the reason I never want to work in customer service.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 2:18 pm

@8:35 Tucker: So do you think, that if people in Washington were hiring cheap Persian labor, or entering into lucrative deals with Iran, right, or if Iran was funding think-tanks and academic departments at prestigious universities, you think we would have a different Iran policy?

But what does he meeeannn???

I don't know, Tucker, I think Iran might be "our greatest ally" to send record amounts of money, technology and military protection. Especially if individuals like, let's call one Ep-shah, would have enough connections and blackmail material on some weak pathetic elites of the host country to do Iran's bidding.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 11, 2020 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 4:46 pm

Trump now says that Soleimani could have, might have, been planning attacks on American embassies....he felt it.
Like how Hussein was building a chemical arsenal of mass destruction.
The U.S. had supplied Iraq with such weapons to fight the Iranians?
There was a "misunderstanding" after Hussein met with American officials.
He thought they had given him permission to invade Kuwait. Lost in translation. A conspiracy theory....like 9/11...no, like Bigboot and alien abductions.

polishyouthgotipbanned
Rodent
polishyouthgotipbanned

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 4:53 pm

The 9/11 is a 'conspiracy theory', whilst also having elements of conspiracy in a conventional sense of the word(but ones you deny or ignore): a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful., the action of plotting or conspiring. Thinking there was a shadow 'elite' that planted bombs and blew up three towers, with an insurance scam carried out by Jews alongside the main plot, is a conspiracy theory, by Wikipedia:
A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a conspiracy by sinister and powerful actors, often political in motivation,[2][3] when other explanations are more probable.[4] The term has a pejorative connotation, implying that the appeal to a conspiracy is based on prejudice or insufficient evidence.[5] Conspiracy theories resist falsification and are reinforced by circular reasoning: both evidence against the conspiracy and an absence of evidence for it are re-interpreted as evidence of its truth,[5][6] whereby the conspiracy becomes a matter of faith rather than something that can be proved or disproved.[7][8]
As I wrote:
I have said that the 9/11 happened because the US military sector sold its own spying system to the Arabs(through the Saudis) which then proliferated(my assumption)into the Arab terrorist systems(because Saudis are loyal to USA materialistically, and spiritually to their enemies through Jihad) and organisations and allowed them to plan and carry-out attacks without being intercepted like they have been intercepted and neutralized on beyond 10 separate times prior to the transaction because they knew exactly what the US was using to spy on them. This could have been done 'consciously' or not, I don't know, it isn't completely nonsensical to assume so. I don't think bombing makes sense(notice I have never said I definitely know) because (as I said) US is a democracy(albeit descending and rapidly turning into plutocracy since 1970s, which I also said) and in it there is no one, linear elite to dominate all the affairs so any plans to bomb the towers down would have been suicidal on the party that would decide to do so because: there were many parts of US power pool which were severely hurt by 9/11(like insurance sector, which is one of the biggest), such event would have too many leak points(we are talking about planting and detonating explosives in a financial city center that was already assaulted by terrorists before and had anti-terrorist security systems in place and was used by many firms on daily basis as offices)that could be used by the parts of the power pool hostile to the one instigating this bombing to completely destroy it with evidence of these acts that could have been upheld outside of USA, in NATO and elsewhere or by American hostile protected dissidents like Bowden, the bombing wasn't needed, 2 planes hit NY, one flew into a Pentagon, did bombing really weigh in as that important?, did USA ever prior and after the event used such dramatic measures to sway its public opinion?, even in the times of much more needed desperation like the Vietnam war?.
These are my main points, as to the idiotic argument that the towers could have not fallen down without explosions I don't know(though saying they felt in an identical fashion is simply a lie), I have no expertise in engineering, unless I missed something but if it were truly that obvious then this abolishes the theory of the bombing since why would the US elites do something that would expose them as manic and ruthless plotters against its own, relatively free, population to that very population in times when that population would be most sensitive to such information(in times of war the 'elites' were plotting to enter into)?
These are my positions, democracy and its rights of freedom and vote are important(in this context because of lack of centre of power with a tight elite and a free flow of information protected by international and domestic rights) in all this because without them and in a totalitarian country like Soviet Union something like this could have been carried out much more easily and then hidden away(the Massacres of Katyn are an example of how much information and narrative control there was) but it still would have been unlikely as every system must be weary of its educated, even a Communist one was, and to essentialy let these people know you are the one behind the attacks would simply not calculate to be worth instead of some more concealed provocations.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2020 9:38 am

This royal crisis goes beyond the Anglo sphere of influence - including the U.S.
It exposes a crisis of identity that has reached the highest echelons of status and authority - symbols of a world in decline.
The symbolism is perfect: an American, of mixed blood - representing a coming miscegenation, and the influence and soft-power of Hollywood - has corrupted the institutionalized symbol of English Family.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:19 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 9:36 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:37 am

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:18 pm

Can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or does this "man" really look totally woke?
If true then it's an example of what is more probable to happen once you tolerate mentally ill people to work in areas where they can major-league f. up things.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:30 pm

Anfang wrote:

Can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or does this "man" really look totally woke?
If true then it's an example of what is more probable to happen once you tolerate mentally ill people to work in areas where they can major-league f. up things.

I wouldn't doubt it. I'm inclined to believe this "coronavirus" did in fact come from diseased animals that some civilian dregs ate at those disease infested open markets with rotting animal corpses everywhere. Human filth, feeding off of animal filth as cuisine, thinking they will be safe to consume because it was thrown in a vat of boiling oil.

The government combines are taking advantage of the situation by implementing civilian population control methods; mass evacuation of cities, they are going around fumigating the open air, like its some house that needs "pest control". Restricting everyone's freedom. This is exactly the pattern of government terrorist control over its citizenry that took place after 9/11.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Just a conspiracy, I trust the Chinese government
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 26, 2020 11:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 12:44 am

Decided to waste my time by watching the Grammys this year. regretted it, almost immediately.
But I finally understood what they mean by "diversity". For a moment I thought it was an African musical show.

I'm not going to comment on the quality of the "music". Suffice it to say that none of that noise will be remembered in six-months - six months? Make that three.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:04 am

I didn't get to see this PJW video before it was deleted from youtube
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 10:28 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 pm

Directly clashing like this must feel rewarding, to directly oppose something
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2020 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 6:26 am

Start at 1:30:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Israel shuts down borders.
Whites ciriticized for being 'racist' for wanting closed borders or asking if someone is Chinese.
Australia is having thousands fly in from China, who are 'escaping' the virus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: