Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

General News Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:35 pm

It's open-season on Europeans the world over.
Also, this is what happens when you let Negroes govern their own affairs.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 11:42 am

Still going on...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 1:20 am

Modern culture wheezed out one of its last remaining breaths of genius. RIP.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2018 7:30 am

Let's hope a replacement comes soon.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 11:22 am

Man gets his dog to do 'heils' to Hitler to prank his girlfriend and posts a video of his training online to share the fun. He was prosecuted for doing so, he was found guilty today.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Good for him, I hope antifa thugs plaugh him thoroughly in there. My gradnfathers two brothers got executed for underground anti-communist vigilantism when they werent even 25 and he almost got thrown off a buildings roof by the police and then had to fore labour mine coal for the rest of his life whilst these pussies make their dogs hail when fucking sand niggers are raping their women to the applauses and claps of jews and traitors in the government... Fuck seeing this shit raises my pulse for good few hours...
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 12:36 pm

The Orwellian PC control is more advanced there than the US because Europe was where it was birthed after the German Reich fell. The closer you are to the enemy the more extreme will be its defenses against your threats. It won't take any chances. Like when the machines launched a full scale nuclear bombardment against Neo, a single lone man, the closer he approached to the center of their power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 1:50 pm

lool, everytime its the same shit, they act suprised, repeat their script about freedom of speech and leftist insanity and go off to twitter and instagram...at least tommy robinson puts his ass in the heat and goes around France sucker punching niggers but hes a simpleton and many people whom I spoke to about him have always said that his crudness and simplicity turns them off(for me it doesnt matter though I will admit he is blunt my problem is that he only vaugely explains whats wrong and then spins his circus around these issues and the people in them).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:13 pm

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was a physical (gene) disease that killed anywhere from 30%-60% of Europe's population.
This memetic plague will intellectually eliminate more than that before it is done.

What will be left will be the best and the brightest.

Mencken claimed that this sparked the subsequent Enlightenment.....and we can connect the holocaust as the determining factor of Ashkenazim average higher IQ.
A sheltered herd becomes diseased by accumulated unfit mutations.
These cleansing events rids the population of their weighty mass allowing the rest to flourish.
If the European race survives this coming Dark Age it will emerge stronger....or it will perish.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm

They act like gossiping schoolgirls and become smug, taking for granted that they're dealing with a pattern of behavior which can be overcome by mere schoolgirl dismissal. Feminization. Same behavior of cuckservatives who laugh at liberals and, whenever there's a minor victory secured, they continue to take it for granted and keep laughing - then they'll be in great incredulity when they discover that the cancer they laughed off only relapses. The more 'radical' they dismiss as irrelevant, but the radical cancer cells which they let go and don't oppose with the same extremity are also the seeds for all the less obviously devious ones.

I saw homo-boy MillennialWoes saying that the child sex scandal was grossly offending to him and asking if it counted as a hate crime, in response to the ruling. Noted was a lack of any thymotic anger about it, nearly (if not) conflating the seriousness of such an event with this. And I find that disgusting. It is better to shut up about it than make light of it. Let others who have the backbone to approach it with severity speak up instead.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm

They like thier smartphones and thier video games and thier "human rights" and thier technological comforts and conflict free environments where they can use the very system they mock to preach and complain just like thier lefty "frienimies". They just want to be safe and comfy in thier modern materialism, but also be recognized as smart and intellectual
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 2:35 pm

What's ironic is that Dankula was a communist.

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:39 pm

funny thing is that in that article linked up by slag. he is described as a scottish nationalist...its a staged intimidation thing from uks police to show how morally superior and competent at catching societies leeches and predators they are, wouldnt suprise me if its a subliminal threat and a warning to all these true right thinking guys incase they wanna do something as a retaliation to the fact that the police allowed knowingly sand nigger rapists to run their mafias and rape white women for over 40 years...
and can somebody explain to me whey these fucking imebciles are defending this prick if hes a communist? do these fucks have shit for brains?(ok i can see many reasons..)

Last edited by polishyouth on Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:45 pm

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
If anybody is interrested in the future prospects of artificial intelligence and its implementation into everyday life I can recommend one of the greatest and deepest thinkers and writers of 20th century in Europe Stanislaw Lem. He was very skeptical of our ability to use technology as a substitute to human thinking and thought we should not want it anyway even if it were possible.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2018 8:49 pm

polishyouth wrote:
funny thing is that in that article linked up by slag. he is described as a scottish nationalist...its a staged intimidation thing from uks police to show how morally superior and competent at catching societies leeches and predators they are, wouldnt suprise me if its a subliminal threat and a warning to all these true right thinking guys incase they wanna do something as a retaliation to the fact that the police allowed knowingly sand nigger rapists to run their mafias and rape white women for over 40 years...
and can somebody explain to me whey these fucking imebciles are defending this prick if hes a communist? do these fucks have shit for brains?(ok i can see many reasons..)

Not only that, but Dankula is also involved with Sargon of Akkad's "Liberalist" cult. They're using this as a moralistic free speech crusade to grow their youtube views and sub counts and to increase their Patreon donations. It's disturbing, frankly. And never as simple as it seems at first glance.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 12:21 am

The reality of how spiritually impoverishing feminization is, also plays a causal role in the massacre killer phenomenon. The expendability of the male, no longer has any outlet to compensate, such as heterosexual partnerships or sexual reproduction and the rearing of offspring. His genetic sexual initiative is stunted and repressed into artificial environments. The only other outlet he has to fulfill his sexual predispositions is war, conflict. The objective of war, is actualization and conquest of existence through the harnessing of his sexual energies by attempting, desperately, to seed some kind of future, I.e. affirm his genes. However, because his sexual nature in modernity has no identity, no principles, no direction, no values or virtues, it manifests in what we see as mindless random violence that pop psychologists, and average idiots, dismiss as "mental illness". Not random, but implosive.

His nature, being held captive by empty sheltered reprobate prisons, erupts in an inevitable compulsion toward his organic providence.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 9:30 am

It's becoming clear who the "enemy" really is.
Was Brexit a reaction to Muslims entering the country, or of Poles and other Europeans?

gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2018 8:41 pm

France got attacked again today.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm

The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will erupt in heated warfare.
The virus is taking over the hearts and minds of the masses.
As control over the manimals decreases they revert back to their natural state.
Civilization, a meme, that is transferred to genes that did not birth it does not become internalized....it remains an exoteric imitation.
Character [played in public over a personae produced by organ hierarchies.
The meme is alien to them. they can be trained to mimic its principles but they cannot relate to it.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 6:55 pm

And get this....they want to send them to Italy, Germany and....Canada.

gafr

gafr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2018 6:13 pm

Youtube HQ is being shot up by a female...
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 pm

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 6:52 pm

Interviewer(Jewish) asks if Australia should help take in South African refugees (be compassionate).  Leftists on the street respond inappropriately and automatically with rage.  It's a very deranged reaction.

Typical homicidal lunatic of the left at 1:23

The brain washing is so deep that even suggesting that white people could be discriminated against or violently oppressed means you automatically must have ulterior motives and are a fascist nazi that must be "courageously" opposed.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 7:14 pm

Europeans raised to hate their own people.

Look at who is most angry...the cucks.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 1:08 am

Well, shit might be hitting the fan soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 1:06 pm

It's amazing...as soon as the US begins to ignore Assad he bombs his own people with chemicals to draw back attention.
It's almost as if he doesn't want the US to leave him alone.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2018 9:41 pm

Amazing that they can organize an attack on Syria for the sake of Israeli interests, but can't organize funding for his fucking wall. It's quite clear where the priorities lie.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 pm

Immediatley followed by:

Dem brothas are wakin up to the empowerment of der inferiority, cause aint nothin like a free coffee to show da wrld how superior dey are in der ability to get dat respect and reparation shit from white guilt. Dey are awakening to der genius and greatness. Shiiiiiit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2018 8:17 am

This is funny for multiple reasons actually, first because it shows how hypocritical and stuck up their asses upper-middle class whites are for calling police on suspicious blacks that they will swear in public are the same as they are, for how fucked up of a country America is if a citizen can be handcuffed for being in a public place doing nothing wrong and so on... haha ridicolous if anything it ridicules the whites and the politics of America and what they lead to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread General News Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next