Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 7/7 conspiracy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 pm



7/7 - The Ripple Effect

Part 1 of 7 part film examining the media coverage of the 7/7 (7th July 2005) bombings in London. Asides from the leaps of logic, the extreme-extrapolation contained in the epilogue, and the general... speed at which the narrator talks, this is an interesting film which I feel does contain some valid lines of argumentation regarding the 'conspiracy' of the 7/7 bombings.

I added this here cos I read some of Echo's threads and she makes mention of Jewish banks and such, so I thought that there may be some interest in this.

Basically, the film argues that the "suicide" bombers were not even on the trains that exploded, and that they were executed after following a scripted "test/run-through" of an event that exactly resembled what happened: on the day, Peter Power's "crisis management company" were performing a practice run-through of a hypothetical terrorist plot to blow up 3 trains and 1 bus. The 4 suspected terrorists were actors playing the role of terrorists (the film argues).

It also suggests a connection between a prime-time television show by the BBC in May (Panorama), the previous year (2004), where senior politician Michael Portillo and Peter Powers, with other unnamed people discuss the same event happening, and the government's right to control media coverage of such an event.

Overall, it is an interesting thought-provoker, regardless of the "size of the conspiracy", as there are many coincidences that add up to a pretty inconsistent story regarding the nature of the attack.
The brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes was shot in the head several times on the 22nd of July, the film ties this into the meta-narrative regarding the previous terror attack, and the government of the time (Tony Blair) as they attempted to recover support for a failing "War-On-Terror" in Iraq and Afghanistan.
This ties in nicely with the ideas discussed in Naomi Klein's "Shock Doctrine" - As New Labour/Neo-Con policies were generally made by following neo-liberal economic principles...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14003
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 pm

For me all signs point to a post Cold War rearrangement of global socioeconomic and military balances...and a gradual pullback to all that was implemented in the past and is no longer necessary.

I would say much of the privileges the middle-class enjoyed, up to the Soviet system's collapse was a method of preventing the infection of the western populations with communist ideals.

They did this by raising the standard of living, curbing the emergence of general poverty and despair that had resulted both in the French and Russian revolution, and by keeping control over the intelligentsia that would promote these ideologies as alternatives to the more vulgar capitalistic system - vulgar because it best reflects natural dynamics, except for the self-serving intervention upon them with the concept of ownership.

It is the last, in fact, that leads to much of the sense of injustice and disatisfaction the majority feel within capitalistic system...and it is this foundation that makes wealth the underlying power in western societies.

Having said that I must also mention that there is no such thing as a purely capitalistic system as there never has been and never will be a purely communist system...and as there has never been an authentic democracy, after its first nascent steps. In fact, every time capitalism veers closer to its own ideological purity it collapses, as happened recently.

So, we are dealing with the usual interchange of elites that sell an ideal - most actually buying into it - for the repetition of a lie convinces the mind of its veracity and the best liars must buy into the lie in order to sell it better - and these elites then attempt to gain power and then keep it...as it is normal for them to want to do so.

I think with the contributions of Freud's insights into human nature, even if he might have exaggerated certain aspects of it and didn't delve beneath others to any great depth (such as the impact of mortality)...and the later innovative application of these insights by his nephew Bernays have been used by the elites of that period to maitnain power using more clever methods. It is these same elites that still govern the U.S. and by extension Great Britain.
They do so with more sophistication, keeping out of the limelight, living more private low key lives, exerting power from behind figureheads so that their authority is never noticed and when it is it can be dismissed as another conspiracy theory that undermines the common sentiment or mentioned in passing and then forgotten.

There is no better method to keep a slave enslaved than to convince him that he is already free and/or to train him to consider slavery a virtue, and his services and his discipline the very foundations of his identity.
Christianity does it by selling the idea that the true test of one's worthiness for eternal life and the identification of piousness is the acceptance of an absurd dogma...and the extent that one suspends reason and does not question - has faith - determines the measure of one's worthiness: his sacrifice.

What is occurring now is a rearrangement, a change, where what methods were applied before are adjusted to new circumstances, in a world of continuously altering environments.
Keep in mind that all this is enclosed within a global context, where no frontiers are accessible, populations are increasing and resources are dwindling...and this defines much of the dynamics in play and how these rearrangements take place.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 am

MonoExplosion wrote:

This ties in nicely with the ideas discussed in Naomi Klein's "Shock Doctrine" - As New Labour/Neo-Con policies were generally made by following neo-liberal economic principles...

Don't you think the 'banking crisis' is more along the shock doctrine lines...?

Smell the fear.....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:06 am

7/7 Ripple Effect is a load of conspiratainment hogwash. Basically, it takes the most conspiratorial view of a bunch of disparate news stories, and, ignoring all reason (despite invoking Occam's Razor) produces a countermyth to the Home Office's myth about what happened.

Muad Dib has now been unmasked as a messiah-wannabe 70 year old Yorkshireman living in Ireland.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:15 am

His voice, his whole persona is really quite amusing. I guess we should just put it down to a conspiracy involving only four muslims.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:20 am

Don't get me wrong, I think the official story of 7/7 is even bigger hogwash than 7/7 ripple effect, I just think that movie is poor.

There is a series appearing in segments on youtube called 7/7 The Big Picture and there's a forthcoming documentary called 7/7 Seeds of Deconstruction, and though they are a little out of date now Mind the Gap and Ludicrous Diversion are worth a watch.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Wow...you want a bizarre and nearly unbelievable conspiracy...





Veeeery interesting. 0_o
There are like super extensive documentaries on this too. One has 6 parts.

When you first hear it you're like...whaaaat? Then you see their argument and you're like hmm... 0_o

There are also holocaust deniers, but that rabbit hole goes real deep because there's evidence everywhere that something happened. There are witnesses and footage etc so most deniers don't say nothing at all happened, they just think it's been exaggerated hyperbolic propaganda...and in some countries like Germany, you can be jailed for even discussing it....now that in and of itself is suspicious.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:50 pm



#2 of this series gives a motive. It was a race against Russia.

















HOOOOLY O_O

Henry Kissinger was behind it??

...how does that not surprise me....in the least...? And why hasn't that Jew been burned yet?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:45 pm



Oh...now it makes sense...don't I feel dumb.

Haha...yyaaaaayyy si si ja ja ^_^ I love rammstein. I hope globalism collapses soon and we go back to tribes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 pm

I don't know...

then again, we probably will become tyrannically globalized and genocide is already underway. I just have to find the best ways to maneuver around it I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 am

Echo wrote:
Wow...you want a bizarre and nearly unbelievable conspiracy...

Hardly bizarre, and it is evidently very believable since millions upon millions of people believe it.

Quote :
Veeeery interesting. 0_o
There are like super extensive documentaries on this too. One has 6 parts.

When you first hear it you're like...whaaaat? Then you see their argument and you're like hmm... 0_o

And then someone's like hey, and then you're all like no way bitch and then they're all like you bony skank and you're all like you peroxide whore and then...

Quote :
#2 of this series gives a motive. It was a race against Russia.

...HOOOOLY O_O

Henry Kissinger was behind it??

...how does that not surprise me....in the least...? And why hasn't that Jew been burned yet?

It would help if you could distinguish between documentaties exploring the moon landings and mockumentaries taking the piss out of conspiracy theorists.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:58 am

Why are you so disgruntled, SIATD? Somethin' gotcha dooown little fella?

By the way, you know I write like that to purposely be a retard. It's my specialty. I guess yours must be dry humor.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 am

Echo wrote:
Why are you so disgruntled, SIATD? Somethin' gotcha dooown little fella?

I think you are mistaking pedantry for discontent.

Quote :
By the way, you know I write like that to purposely be a retard. It's my specialty. I guess yours must be dry humor.

I don't believe for a second that you want to appear as a retard, so presumably this is some goth-generation post-ironic babble, a child who is insistent on continuing to play games.

Put another way, you should be careful that the habit of playing the retard doesn't turn into you actually being a retard. All too often I've seen (particularly in teenagers) something they've adopted sarcastically becoming their real characteristic, without then even realising.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Mhm...thank you oh wise one in his mid-twenties with a doctorate in anti-retard. Maybe you take yourself far too seriously...to be taken seriously.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:24 pm

did the jewz do 7/7? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:36 pm

If you see a nose that extends far and curls farther...beware der Jude..






This instrument here will guide you..


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:46 pm



I get it now. It's all clear. affraid
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:52 pm



Ach nicht nein Sie machten!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Echo wrote:
Mhm...thank you oh wise one in his mid-twenties with a doctorate in anti-retard. Maybe you take yourself far too seriously...to be taken seriously.

Maybe your wisecracks and cynicism make you feel cool for now, but ultimately they will leave you angry, frustrated, lonely, sad, depressed and unfulfilled.

There are much better ways to deal with your unhappiness than slagging people off on an internet forum. In fact, almost anything is better than that.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:24 pm

What? lol.


Ok so...


you jump in unannounced nitpicking at my behavior and the videos I chose to post mocking me, correcting me, patronizing me...

then when I put you in your place...I'm the cynic who's slagging on internet forums?

O-kay den. -_^
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:31 pm

Echo wrote:
What? lol.


Ok so...


you jump in unannounced

Not really.

Quote :
nitpicking at my behavior

No, initially I mockingly imitated your behaviour.

It was only when you defended it by saying you deliberately talk like a retard that I criticised it.

Quote :
and the videos I chose to post

No, I pointed out that you hadn't distinguished between documentaries advancing a conspiracy theory and mockumentaries taking the piss out of conspiracy theorists, which is a pretty big and obvious distinction.

Quote :
mocking me, correcting me, patronizing me...

Whinge whinge whinge, moan moan moan, blame blame blame.

You see how this attitude makes you unhappy?

Quote :
then when I put you in your place...I'm the cynic who's slagging on internet forums?

O-kay den. -_^

I'm not presenting a moral objection to your behaviour. I'm pointing out that it will only exacerbate your unhappiness. Your embarrassment at being wrong about the video you posted is neither here nor there, unless you let it become an issue (which you are doing, which I am not morally objecting to, just point out it will only exacerbate your unhappiness).

If you don't care for yourself then you cannot expect anyone else to do so.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:44 pm

So outright confessions of the culprits behind the conspiracy aren't enough to please you? What video are you referring to anyway? Who says I'm unhappy and I don't care for myself? Are you for real?

Lol you really don't know what you're criticizing. Your projections are showing.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:02 pm

SIATD must be a jew, amirite? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:04 pm

My radar is off the maps.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:00 pm

Alex wrote:
SIATD must be a jew, amirite? Shocked

I have an extremely well proportioned face, and if anything my nose is small.

Actually.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:26 pm

Echo wrote:
So outright confessions of the culprits behind the conspiracy aren't enough to please you?

Pleasing me is beside the point. Outright confessions, in a satirical film where their lines are scripted, do not convince me.

Quote :
What video are you referring to anyway?

Are you kidding? All this way, all this energy expended, and you're so ignorant about this topic that you don't even know what video I'm referring to?

Bloody hell.

Quote :
Who says I'm unhappy and I don't care for myself?

You do.

Quote :
Are you for real?

Like, totally.

Quote :
Lol you really don't know what you're criticizing. Your projections are showing.

That's just a slightly more intellectualised version of 'I know you are, I said you are, so what am I?'

I don't think you're in any position to be accusing me of ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok well uh where Henry Kissinger himself is telling the 'scripted' story, and you're still not convinced, I don't know what you want...front row seats to area 51? You'd sooner believe the landing on the moon than open testimony and evidence that it didn't occur through tongue in cheek? I can see your point...if you're a fuckwit. Suspect

They're laughing about it because it was a big joke at the time. They're all old schmucks that don't give a fuck about their liability or lies. David Rockefeller has said some of the stupidest shit I've heard in my life but he doesn't care cuz no one notices and if they do there's nothing they can do about it.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Echo wrote:
Ok well uh where Henry Kissinger himself is telling the story, and you're still not convinced, I don't know what you want...front row seats to area 51? You'd sooner believe the landing on the moon than open testimony and evidence that it didn't occur? I can see your point...if you're a fuckwit. Suspect

They're laughing about it because it was a big joke at the time. They're all old schmucks that don't give a fuck about their liability or lies. David Rockefeller has said some of the stupidest shit I've heard in my life but he doesn't care cuz no one notices and if they do there's nothing they can do about it.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Side_of_the_Moon_(documentary)

This is the film we're talking about. It was never intended to be taken seriously.

You owe me an apology.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:39 pm

It's not meant to be taken seriously. But it is serious.

This isn't meant to be taken seriously either..

http://www.gbn.com/articles/pdfs/GBN&Rockefeller%20scenarios.technology&development.pdf


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:41 pm

They openly put it in your face because they can get away with it. -__-
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Lame, and desperate.


It shouldn't be so hard for you to say 'I was wrong because of my ignorance, and I apologise for insulting you when in reality I was to blame'.

What's the relevance of that Rockefeller foundation report? Is there something specific in there you are trying to draw my attention to, or is this all just a distraction from you confronting the very simple fact of being wrong?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:50 pm

I'm still not wrong...it's still on the table. Whether it was meant to be funny or not...these are people in high offices admitting to it.

Haven't you seen the clip where G.W. Bush is laughing, going "Op, no weapons of mass destruction there....maybe over here!"

That's what they do...

So no, I think it's still very credible testimony.


And yeah, if you're interested there's some material in that link that 'could' predict your future...you know...just in case, but it's not meant to be taken seriously of course.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:55 pm

Echo wrote:
I'm still not wrong...it's still on the table. Whether it was meant to be funny or not...these are people in high offices admitting to it.

They aren't admitting to anything, they are reading from a script.

Just say it 'I was wrong'. Not difficult, unless you've invested too much in being right.

Quote :
Haven't you seen the clip where G.W. Bush is laughing, going "Op, no weapons of mass destruction there....maybe over here!"

Yes, of course.

Quote :
That's what they do...

Then why aren't there more films like The Dark Side of the Moon?

Quote :
So no, I think it's still very credible testimony.

Then you aren't just pretending to be a retard.

Quote :
And yeah, if you're interested there's some material in that link that 'could' predict your future...you know...just in case.

There's some material in EVERY Rockefeller foundation, or Ford Foundation, or MOD or DOD report that could predict the future. Is there anything special in that particular one, or are you just linking to it in a vague attempt to distract me from the issue of your being wrong and yet choosing to insult me for pointing it out?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 pm

Films like that are everywhere...whenever these people make speeches they put in innuendos.

They put their symbols in your face. They have mason signs etc they use during public appearances...but you already know that; it's an inside joke.

But ok...you can believe what you want...that's the purpose of the film, is it not? They make it seem unlikely by making it so obvious...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Quote :
There's some material in EVERY Rockefeller foundation, or Ford Foundation, or MOD or DOD report that could predict the future. Is there anything special in that particular one, or are you just linking to it in a vague attempt to distract me from the issue of your being wrong and yet choosing to insult me for pointing it out?

I don't know. Maybe you should find out for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Echo wrote:
Films like that are everywhere...whenever these people make speeches they put in innuendos.

Give me examples, rather than just claiming such films are everywhere.

For example, is there a film in which Lyndon Baines Johnson, Howard Hunt, Daniel Carswell and Lucien Sarti describe in detail how they carried out the JFK assassination?

Is there a film where Prince Phillip, Camilla Parker Bowles and Sir Richard Dearlove describe the conspiracy to kill Diana?

Is there a film where Richard Myers, George Tenet, Zbigniew Brzezinski and Dick Cheney discuss how and why they carried out 9/11?

If so, I'd love to see them. If not, please just admit you're talking bullshit.

Quote :
They put their symbols in your face. They have mason signs etc they use during public appearances...but you already know that; it's an inside joke.

I'm familiar with the 'revelation of the method' and hiding things in plain view. That is not the case with the William Karel film.

Quote :
But ok...you can believe what you want...that's the purpose of the film, is it not? They make it seem unlikely by making it so obvious...

Just because it is possible to interpret the film in the way you have (as a double bluff) doesn't mean it is correct to do so. Not all interpretations are equally valid. I'm willing to bet, given you didn't even know that the film was a pastiche or what it was called until I told you, that you know nothing of the director's previous work. Am I right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Echo wrote:
Quote :
There's some material in EVERY Rockefeller foundation, or Ford Foundation, or MOD or DOD report that could predict the future. Is there anything special in that particular one, or are you just linking to it in a vague attempt to distract me from the issue of your being wrong and yet choosing to insult me for pointing it out?

I don't know. Maybe you should find out for yourself.


Clearly you aren't just pretending to be a retard. Either that, or my fear that your pretence would become your nature has proven well founded.

For this exchange to continue, you must do better.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:17 pm

No -__-

You win.

You've pinned me down.

You. are. male.

Go celebrate.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:18 pm

For the record.

I never admit defeat.

But this time...

I will let it go.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14003
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think unless O.J. confesses, I'll think he's just innocent, without daring to assume anything else. I, myself, have been accused of cannibalism...but who has seen me take a bite...and who can tell the difference between pork and human flesh when it is well done?

I'm also reluctant to consider Brutus the betrayer of Caesar...and if George Bush doesn't actually come out and admit he's a dumb fuck, who got where he is because of his daddy's influence, then I'm not going to even dare to speculate on the matter.
Does anyone have evidence? Is there a graph depicting this, a scientific paper actually proving his mental quality?

I think not. Who am I to even think of such things, unless a specialist tells me to. Why to do otherwise is to risk ridicule, particularly when I do not place much confidence on my judgment as I have rarely used it independently.

Has someone with a diploma said anything on the matter?
I never think unless a diploma is somewhere in the background...i know how difficult it is to get one these days. But, that's only my bitterness talking.

This way I can pretend I'm an empiricist because I have to be told, straight out, before I even dare to pass judgment based on the available evidence and my own analysis.
Because the evidence is never complete, and I am not omniscient...therefore I refuse to think...well, unless someone, from a recognized, established popular source tells me what to think.

I say, it is better to speak through an other, than to speak for one's self, because that way you can later deny that you actually supported any position, at all, claiming that you were merely pretending to; blaming it all on the other, you can deny you had poor judgment, because it was not really your judgment that was at work here...you were "innocently" repeating what the majority thinks. Then you will most certainly be part of a majority, like the ones thinking that sacrificing to the gods made the crop yields grow or that eating of a man's flesh imbued you with his spirit..and no matter what you will be lost in the crowed and your own feebleness will dissolve itself in the currents of time...and eventually be forgotten.

Then, you can reinvent yourself anew.

If the goal is repeating the popular established belief, then sign me up.
I refuse to pass judgment by my self...

Is there a Retard internet migration path through KnowThyself , because they sure like to just "pass through" and have a laugh, no doubt.
Such a jolly bunch they are...so happy.

If it were not for games, then how would they escape the tragedy of their lives?
What can live up to such expectations but that which the imagination constructs...and how fabulous it is when fantasy and reality become mixed, on some level, where one begins infringing upon our judgments and in our haste to play out the scenario, we've brilliantly played out so many times in our minds, we lose ourselves...and we don't even know it.

And why is it that in this mixing fantasy always wins out, to the point where reason must guard itself against its effects?
The path-of-least-resistance....no doubt...is a preferable path to all others.

Best not to think about gloomy stuff...a good attitude goes a long way...momma told us.

Let us settle for what is given, obliterate all uncertainty, deny all effort exceeding our comfort levels, reach a final indubitable conclusion...call it an end of the line...and return to our play, shall we?

Let us be children.
Who needs games when you've got automatons like these?
A bit predictable and boring, but better than any A.I.....or are they?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 7/7 conspiracy

Back to top Go down
 
7/7 conspiracy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Tares Amongst the Wheat A Conspiracy Without a Goal
» I Thought the MSM Said "Death Panels" Were Conspiracy Theory!
» ChemTrails Conspiracy !!!!!!!!!!!WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!! WATCH!!!!
» THE POPE BENEDICT CONSPIRACY THEORIES
» Reflux --> Taking Medication --> PPI Rebound???

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: