Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 8:51 am

Dr.Rorschach wrote:
http://www.trueactivist.com/14-powerful-photos-of-men-reacting-to-the-new-mandatory-lithuanian-army-draft

lollolololol

Those comments are priceless, I got to save them. But those pictures are fucking disgusting, I didn't know Lithuania has this SJW garbage.

" The human race should be beyond war...we are not animals...we have language and skills...we should be able to negotiate and solve problems. "

" Yes, no one should fight, everyone has a right to peace and freedom. But please, tell this to Mr. Putin. He does not know that".

" The one who said when you fight you lose. Profound. Can we learn to live in peace? Hugs "

" THESE are real men. They know what they do and do not want. They know THEIR paths. "

" t's amazing. we look at this article about war. tragic? yes. necessary? surely not for intelligent beings capable of rationale thought and communication, but perhaps perpetuated for this very reason. please look at these posts. if we can not even post to the internet without hate and destructive disagreement (because there is such a thing as constructive disagreement), such a small trivial place, how are we expected to rise above disagreements and come to agreement on much bigger issues? if 200 people bash each other on a post, what is expected when 2 million people have conflicting ideas on government or religion? we have the capacity to be so much more...to transcend the boundaries of race and embrace and accept the religions of others (fanatics aside). However, we choose to stubbornly assert our opinions and project our frustrations on each other. we react from emotion and attack each other, because that is easier than oratory and debate and rationally presenting ideas based on thought. It is so much easier to tell someone to "fuck off", to call someone an idiot, than it is to search your own thoughts and feelings and attempt to develop a rapport with the intent of reaching a common ground. if we, as a people, as a race, the human race, cannot get along on a post and resort to degrading and belittling each other, it's never going to get better. war may not be a necessity, but it is a cold, hard reality, and one that will not end anytime soon.these men may lose their lives for exactly the same thing that proceeds to take place here. A much larger scale and much more dire consequences, but a disagreement between opposing ideas and the failure or inability to work through those opposing ideas with the intention of reaching a compromise nonetheless. I hope for the sake of these men's lives, and the billions more after them, that we learn to work through our disagreements on the most trivial ground so that we can focus on the much more severe issues we face as individual races, beliefs, and people who all belong to the human race. "

" Fighting for rights (peacefully) and for your own survival and the survival or your loved ones on a daily basis while battling your own inner demons is what makes you strong. Also, being intelligent is what is needed to survive in this new world. And how exactly does pulling a hair trigger which fires a projectile killing someone you've never met in person make you strong? Seems like the most cowardly thing a person can do. You are the one that is a fucking pussy and needs to man up and face your own demons. Sorry to bruise your fragile male ego, but you have unresolved emotional issues if this is how you feel. Unless this was sarcastic. It seems almost too comically "Murican like to not be sarcastic, but I know there are still folks out there that actually feel this way. "

" These boy,s are beautiful . All the young that go to war are Innocent . Please If everyone on the planet , let's their Love from their heart shine brilliantly, brightly It would change the world . Everyone needs to Love one another . The people that are dark would have to stop, because they would also get enveloped into the light . We could all have peace and joy . We must heal Mother Earth we are killing her . Each and everyone that dies in these wars takes a piece of us all with them . I believe if we fill our hearts with Love pure Love for everyone and everything on earth and In the Universe we could heal the planet. Maybe we should make a special day that everyone joins In and puts out all their Love from the heart ,hands held high,thinking only pure thought all at the same time It would show a miracle to the world . Let's try and make a better world together all over the world ."

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 1923857_988925511177828_4147994633307256058_n
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 8:01 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Hahah10
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:10 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 4_way_10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Misho_10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Thank_10
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2016 9:18 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 13267810

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 2:38 pm

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Tumblr_o9g9kiLGMh1s71q1zo1_r1_1280

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 01, 2016 4:31 pm

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Hereti10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Human_10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Omar_i10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Point_10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Tumblr10
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:18 pm

A parody about SJWs

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 8:00 pm

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 12:13 am

When 'counter-culture' meets 'counter-culture' at the RNC for the 'outside of the system' candidate.

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 7:25 am

haha, funny... People commenting that Jones "interrupting" the show justified their reactions
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 1:46 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Circle10

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2016 6:02 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 13769343_518453235028993_6749628157780930648_n
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Wild_a10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Diet10

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 31, 2016 6:53 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 5:13 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 10:31 am

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:01 pm

Some have probably already seen this but here's a short summary.

Spawned by the TRS circle I think, they have made it popular in alt-right circles to use the ((( ))) - so called echoes - parenthesis put around Jewish names who are anti-white when they address them.
This got picked up by those anti-whites and because they apparently misunderstood the purpose of those echoes, namely making those coincidences of Jewish names being behind a lot of anti-white propaganda they attempted to subvert those (((echoes))) by using that tag themselves.
So the result was a lot of anti-white Jews and their sympathisers who were now proudly presenting those ((())) around their names.
So much for the background story.

Now Assange (wikileaks) got some heat after releasing that internal DNC information, the emails, and him being oblivious of the meaning behind the ((())) made an innocent observation about them.

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Wikile10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Louise10

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 And_yo10
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Chemic10
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 9:55 pm

I really don't what to think of this
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 6:04 am

Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 5:42 am

Anfang wrote:
this one was kinda weak

now that the Alt-right "captured" mainstream attention thanks to the Hillary speech
efforts from Certainly ((Peculiar)) Individuals to claim they are part of it or directly related to the alt right like th e faggot Yiannopolus(or whatever) and that milquetoast cuck PJW.

This is obviously an effort to castrate the possibility(however unlikely) of a "movement" from part of the alt-right thatn cuold incovenience a certain group of Semite variatie.

i knew this was Milo intention (although maybe implicit even to himself,product of his innate kikery) from the beginning

more examples:
Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Cq0po110
Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Cq1b-m10
Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Cq0pwn10

This is what the Alt-right gets for being unnable to be clear in their motives and being kike and fag apologist
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 8:05 am

Dr.Rorschach wrote:

this one was kinda weak

It was my first impression too, the opening with the casting show mockery made me think that.
It's more mainstream this time around.
I like how they depict homosexuality in a disgusting and stupid way. This reaches out to people who have a sense of aesthetics and discriminating standards.
While what the media usually does is lessen the divide in aesthetics by depicting the appealing as something banal, mundane, boring, ugly beneath the surface...
And depicting the unappealing as something unrealistically nice or with some hidden beauty which you need a marketeer to see and appreciate.

There are more and more people, former liberals in part, who are now questioning their own leadership.
But it's not the ideas which they question but they question the leadership living up to said ideals.

I find this to be a genetic pre-disposition, they are anti-judgement, let's all be happy and hold hands by nature. Sure, with enough media control their persuasions could be tilted but their natural tendencies always revert them back to their center.

The most insidious ideological element in the Anglo-sphere in particular is muh freedoms.
It's all a free..... marketplace. It is about turning all social (muh freedoms), political (mass democracy), economy (free market) into a large market a carnival and then it's no wonder that the marketeers, the liars, the outrageous attractions, the clowns, the circus directors put up a show.

in philosophy you find the marketeers as well. For them it's all ambiguous and all opinions are equal - let the masses decide what they will buy, what lies and which truths they find comfortable. Or others peddle that all has value, I mean everything values itself, whatever that is supposed to mean.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 9:23 am

Yiannopoulos' psyche interests me, because of what he is, in relation to what he says, and the passion he says it with.
He once claimed gays had above average intelligence, but I think this is more of a trait caused by the nature of gay men, not lesbians, who are fearless in saying controversial things - because once you've lost shame, admitting to enjoy being penetrated, what is left to feel ashamed of?
His status also gives him immunity, from most forms of attack.
But, you can see how he pulls back, and rarely goes all the way, as I would.
He's political with his intellectual compromises, which tells me he is ambitious, or enjoys the spotlight and wants to keep it on him.

His concern with the plight of the European male, when he prefers to be penetrated by blacks,hints at something personal, not having to do with his own pleasures, and preferences.
Something from childhood.
Perhaps he exploited a void, and jumped on the bandwagon to make a name for himself, as he has.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 10:37 am

Yiannopoulos likes to be edgy and he likes attention.
He is probably also a (former) libertarian.

This is the heterosexual community?
This is the gamer community.
This is the LGBTQXYZ community.

Do you play video games? Then you are a gamer. And btw. gamers are all-inclusive and this and that and fun and...
So think as I want you to think, or you are a disgrace as someone who plays video games.
You want to be with the cool kids, don't ya?

So I am thinking that Yiannopoulos doesn't take his homosexual identity all that seriously.
I suspect he might even be rather asexual.
Edgy attention persona built around a nerdy autist?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2016 4:42 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 4:47 am

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 The-ne10

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2016 10:21 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2016 9:47 pm

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 14740710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next