Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Satyr's Comedy Corner

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2016 7:54 am

Jews have all gotten together to determine what the highest evil ever possible to commit against the whole of humanity, nay, to all of life itself, is, and after much careful deliberation have concluded that it is anti-Semitism. They also determined anyone who disagrees is anti-Semitic.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2016 7:55 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 2:15 pm

Mighty be a re-post, but I saw this just now

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 1:06 pm

The essence of much of the going-ons on ILP -

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Oh yes, they went there.

Cuck wrote:
Which means Persia influenced, America's traditions a whole lot more than Sparta's angry slavery town ever did.

And who better to deliver such a message but a fine product of "America's Traditions".

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2016 6:49 am

There you will find the underlying foundation in Zoroastrian monotheism, and ancient Egyptian death cults, the link between the Abrahamic triad (mother Judaism and her offspring the daughter Christianity, born out of Hellenic DNA, and Islam, born of Arabic tribal DNA.)
Beneath the negating shadow of the one the multiplicity of Nihilism unifies as equally detached from reality, free from past/nature = salvation.
All is subjective, or all is the product of nurturing, choice, free-will.
Theory - Liberating the will from its physical limitations, from the order of past/nature, would unleash infinite possibilities = chaos.
In chaos one possibility is no different than any other - parity in nil. The opposite pole in he Nihilistic bipolar paradigm.
Chaos is the ideal state for 'positive Nihilism' to expand. It offers a multiplicity of "positive" alternatives to reality.
Psychosis of masculine Nihilism, dreaming of destruction to eliminate everything that challenges, or limits, its creativity.

As Rome was the civilization built upon Hellenic culture, the end phase of Indo-European paganism, America is  the end phase the culture of no culture, of Abrahamic Nihilism, which would also include its secular branches, such as Marxism and Humanism.  
Jerusalem contra Athens
Athens contra Jerusalem.

The metro-sexual symbolism, multiculturalism, emasculation of the Persians, was plain to see in the movie.
You will find many Nihilists cheering for America, through its ancient counterparts.
American individuality, or the "power" of the private citizen, what the Greeks calls idiotes {ιδιοτης}, from where we get the term 'idiot'.
For the pagans an individual was nothing outside his tribe, his family, his city.
American, Nihilistic individuality, is about a man detached from his past entirely, a 'self-made man' or a man that defines himself as he wills, if he works to attain the means to do so.
If you pay your dues, and earn enough money, you can call yourself anything, and others are forced to respect this as your "right".
This proceeds to become universal, as a god-given right, or a right ensured by the State, who is now god, represented by the one chosen, by vote, as being the most pleasing to the majority, or the one possessing, at any given time, the lowest-common-denominator.
Trump being the average American's ideal, what he prefers to think of himself as.
Just s Obama was before.
Do not be surprised if at some time in the future a transsexual is elected president of the U.S.

The "trauma" experienced by the freaks on the fringe of "progress" was because Trump reflected a clear and obvious shift, temporary as it may be, in the average American's sense of self - a corrective, and exaggerated, fall-back to what was being lost from the fifties and forties generations, just as Nazism was a attempt to correct, with hyperbole, what was being lost with the decline of Indo-European paganism.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 am

I know this song is supposed to make people who want to preserve white identity threatened and afraid, but for some reason, probably the incompetence and idiocy these clowns radiate, I only feel more confident that whites will survive.

If this is what the enemy is, it will be easy  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 12:01 pm

Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2017 11:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2017 6:01 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:43 pm

I'm dead Laughing

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Nice channel

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:45 pm

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:51 pm

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 4:19 pm

Memes...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:26 am

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 7:01 am

I bought Sam Hyde's kickstarter TV on monday, even though I watched them all for free
Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 Bcxcbx10

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 3:16 pm

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 C3mmyu10

That took me some time...

The fewer...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 1:48 am

A little jewish manlet made an art-project based around cultish chanting against Trump:

Sam Hyde's appearance:

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySun Jan 29, 2017 2:29 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Even some cartoons contain red pills now  Twisted Evil

EDIT: "addiction to a bitch can fuck with your friends, your health, and scary enough, even your money"

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 10:47 am

One in particular was hilarious: 'Any bullets that expanded or exploded were outlawed to prevent shots that made death inevitable'. Somebody in the comments: 'They should just ban anything that can kill and solve their disputes with a team deathmatch in Call of Duty', true enough lol.
You know it's not a real war when there is an external force enforcing rules of the fight. War is made into a (rigged) game.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyTue Mar 07, 2017 10:43 am

Quote :
Lyrics:

Me, an intellectual
I never pick a side
Nothing ever really would change if
I committed suicide

I don't really care for
What you claim is wrong or right
That feel when too intelligent
To take a stand and fight

(interlude)

Me, an intellectual
Picking the lowest fruit
Just to prove how smart I am
Though all my points are moot

Look at me so rational
A skeptic of the times
Let’s debate feminism
A few hundred more times

(interlude)

All I wanna do is keep you from moving forward
All I wanna do is keep you from moving forward

(interlude)

Me, an intellectual
So similar to you
Only true enlightenment
Comes from avoiding truth

What is a conclusion?
I’ve never heard that term
Ideologies take spine
But I am just a worm

Me, an intellectual
Just listen to my voice
Can’t you tell I am so right
When I don’t make a choice

Me, an intellectual
I never pick a side
Nothing ever really would change if
I committed suicide
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 3:22 am

Speaking on "intellectuals", it appears that there are still bonobos that take joy in highlighting the lack of their conviction despite them still being willing to engage them in a common arena.

Observe the video, and watch this Hbonoboguy criticize some of these "intellectuals" who give advise on seduction, despite that being exactly the same strategy he is attempting to practice. Its not enough that men are forced to only resort to words and abstractions for attraction, but they have to like it as well and pretend that's not their object/objective. I see these types of hypocrites every day in university, and i have a very deep contempt for them.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Easter Eggs:
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 28, 2017 9:49 am

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 1:03 pm

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptySun May 07, 2017 8:48 pm

I love this.

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyMon May 08, 2017 2:04 pm

It's the same audio as the video I linked here but with added pics and memes

White Shariah basically means white patriarchy.

Flag from Mr Bond on DailyStormer:

Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 C824446cfb9f21dcdbfb86dfba7f7a4d44723864

My only complaint was that the chain isn't long enough for the woman to reach the bedroom.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 8:06 pm

PostSubject: Re: Satyr's Comedy Corner Satyr's Comedy Corner - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Satyr's Comedy Corner
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next