Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

My Philosophical Supremacy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Black Panther

Black Panther

My Philosophical Supremacy Empty
PostSubject: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Kek

Just mentioning it to piss off certain women.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:12 pm

So needy.
So weak.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:23 pm

You should be able to laugh at it dude.
I am.
Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:24 pm

I haven't even published anything.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:25 pm

I am laughing.
I've been laughing "at it" for a long, long time.
In fact I don't think I will stop laughing at it any time soon.

Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:26 pm

Good. Id love in my neediness to hear you laugh in a recording.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:26 pm

And when you do publish you will certainly receive what you deserve.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyTue May 18, 2021 7:27 pm

Why do you need to hear me laugh?
I am not as needy as you.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 6:20 am

When "supremacy" or "genius" has to be so crassly declared, it indicates an uncertainty....an insecurity....and the opposite of what is being declared.

For example, going into a gym and declaring yourself strong means you aren't.
A trait is acknowledged as obvious, and if it isn't the one in need of the title declares himself what he wishes the world would acknowledge...and doesn't.
Don't know what kind of "philosophical supremacy" wanders around internet forums to claim its title with prose and mythological references but whatever it is it is in doubt of its own claim.
What it attracts are those who reflect its foundational motives.....expressed through the terminology and imagery it employs - through its tactics; attracting particular types of individuals who share in the underlying motive, which is rarely, if ever direct.
Every philosophy represents a world-view - an attitude towards reality, offering a way of coping or a reactive strategy, and so it attracts specific kinds of minds to tis insinuating calls.

That aside.....when the need to prove yourself forces you to go to a place to claim supremacy, then who is supreme?
The one who goes looking for a confrontation with a challenger or the one challenges without having to go anywhere?

Power is always indifferent.
As it grows the more indifferent it becomes to what it has overpowered and overcome.
The powerless are always needy and motivated by a deep desire - Will to Power indicates powerlessness willing what it does not entirely possess, or that which it is uncertain of, and since there are no absolutes, there is no omnipotence, ergo all want what they do not possess completely and certainly, and the more they need it the more unworthy they prove to be.

Another example:
An artist who begins with a motivation to become rich and famous through his art, is unworthy of the title.
He is not an artist, but a needy mind using art to attain what he truly craves: notoriety, acknowledgment, love, appreciation, celebrity...
So what kind of philosophy is motivated by a need to be supreme, or popular, or powerful, or dominant?
The kind that will only attract the needy, desperate, lost....the feeble desperately wanting hope; the weak desperately wanting strength.
A philosophy's only challenger, its only care and objective, is the world - not other philosophies.
It measures itself against reality, not humanity.
A herd philosophy, whose underlying motive is attracting bovines and lost chattel, will always be involved in marketing, and making itself popular...

To put it bluntly....
A narcissist, harbouring a dep uncertainty, will always find other narcissist, it cannot remain in good terms with, for long, settling for the impressionable men-children who, in this world of declining families, absent or degraded fther-figures, abound and are mutiplying.

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 10:27 am

Satyr wrote:
When "supremacy" or "genius" has to be so crassly declared, it indicates an uncertainty....an insecurity....and the opposite of what is being declared.

..that time of year when the Philosophy Clan egos come out to play, I presume.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 10:32 am

A period of marketing fervour and proselytizing, using the same gimmicks you would expect in marketing: make extraordinary claims, propose yourself as the only true mediator facilitator, and trigger hidden human needs and desires to sell a product...in this case an ideology pretending to be philosophy.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 10:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 10:42 am

Evidently Christianity would have been better served by claiming to be a philosophy - Love Ontology.
Self-loving.
God = love.
Philosophy of Luv.

In this case the angle is more market-based- as you would expect....the title itself promises "value" as an intrinsic fact.
Among populations indoctrinated in Marxist/Capitalist "values", it may be effective.

Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:16 am

Satyr wrote:
Evidently Christianity would have been better served by claiming to be a philosophy  - Love Ontology.
Self-loving.
God = love.
Philosophy of Luv.

In this case the angle is more market-based- as you would expect....the title itself promises "value" as an intrinsic fact.
Among populations indoctrinated in Marxist/Capitalist "values", it may be effective.

Ok so, value is not the fundamental fact, it is valuing.

I didnt truly invent this, it's Nietzsche, and Heideggers development of Nietzsche, which I drew the conclusions to.

Of course, valuing includes rejection as much, or actually far more so, than it does "luv". Of even appreciation.

We value far more things negatively than we do positively.

Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:19 am

It may also have been called "selecting ontology".
As all being selects.

Selecting is willing to power. We select (value) that which enhances us.
That is how selection selects itself, evolves.

That which selects that which doesnt enhance but degrades, perishes.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:24 am

You intentionally use terms that imply what you cannot justify - that the cosmos is conscious or intentional.
The rest is self-evident and nothing new.
Life chooses what maintains and enhances it?
Radical thinking.,
You should publish immediately.

What makes it radical is the insinuation that a stone does so, as well.
Which makes you Abrahamic to the core.

Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:25 am

Datura wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Yeah, I noticed recent hostility from you. No idea where that came from.

Now I can scold you; never came through on your promises to me, with the music.

You lazy one...
Sleep

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:27 am

Only geniuses get you, brah.
We know that.
Only the few chosen.

Only those that buy into your New Age rebottling of Abrahamism - A religion for the next century. Superstitions and self-flattery and all.
Metaphysics for the mediocre masses.
And you its Messiah.

Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:34 am

Satyr wrote:
You intentionally use terms that imply what you cannot justify - that the cosmos is conscious or intentional.
I use Nietzsche's terms. Youre more of a Schopenhauerian I understand.
And no, valuing isnt generally conscious. You may want to give that one some more thought.

Quote :
Radical thinking.,
You should publish immediately

A stone doesnt value, no.
Its not an entity. Ive explained this here several times in 2013 or 2014, I remember. .

Valuing is not a property of consciousness, its the other way around.

Think it through man.

I admit that my thinking is slightly more sophisticated - thats why I am the master - than you are used to. But you should be able to outperform your habits.

Youre Greek after all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:36 am

Black Panther wrote:
Datura wrote:
Satyr wrote:

You lazy one...  
Sleep
Well I was only going through the worst time of my life, and you weren’t the only person I had to let down/not deliver on a (lucrative) promise.. you ain’t that special, yea. 😛

it would not have been wise taking on projects that I wouldn’t have been able to maintain, and one of those projects included (my) life itself.

In other news.. feel free to say ”I’m glad you’re feeling much better“.
Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:37 am

Satyr wrote:
We know that.
Only the few chosen.

Only those that buy into your New Age rebottling of Abrahamism - A religion for the next century. Superstitions and self-flattery and all.
And you its Messiah.

I wish there was things I could mock about you - but there is so little that you ask to take seriously.

Hm, ok, so you are a bit of a cunt. How can I mock that..

In the meantime youre distracting those who might take an interest in the development of philosophy with your cheap trolling.

Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:38 am

Datura wrote:
Black Panther wrote:
Datura wrote:
Satyr wrote:

You lazy one...  
Sleep
Well I was only going through the worst time of my life, and you weren’t the only person I had to let down/not deliver on a (lucrative) promise.. you ain’t that special, yea. 😛

it would not have been wise taking on projects that I wouldn’t have been able to maintain, and one of those projects included (my) life itself.

Youre a weird one, insulting someone who has been kind to you in hard times and helped you with your health....

Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:42 am

If there is someone who would like to truly think about what Ive developed, I recommend a background study of, of course all the worlds of Nietzsche, and Heideggers lectures on Nietzsche as well as his lectures on the Presocratics and "the grounding question of philosophy".

You will find that what Ive developed is simply, as Sauwelios also recognizes, the completion of Nietzsche's ontology.

It has nothing mystical about it, as valuing isnt a conscious thing. Consciousness is a layer of valuing.

Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:45 am

I mean all the works, but all the worlds of Nietzsche is adequate too.

The Heidegger material, probably most instructive are these volumes of lectures;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Black Panther

Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 11:52 am

"Only what enhances life, and beings as a whole, has value - more precisely, is a value." (from chapter 3 of volume 3 of that series)

A rock can obviously not be "enhanced", but an electron can.

A rock is thus not a being, but an electron is.

It is not about consciousness - that is heavily overrated in humans anyway, mostly they are the very opposite of conscious - but about self-responsiveness through responding very selectively to the outer world.

An electron is extremely selective in its responsiveness, as it operates through self-valuing logic.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 12:12 pm

Black Panther wrote:
Satyr wrote:
I use Nietzsche's terms. Youre more of a Schopenhauerian I understand.
And no, valuing isnt generally conscious. You may want to give that one some more thought.

Quote :
Radical thinking.,
You should publish immediately

A stone doesnt value, no.
Its not an entity. Ive explained this here several times in 2013 or 2014, I remember. .

Valuing is not a property of consciousness, its the other way around.

Think it through man.

I admit that my thinking is slightly more sophisticated - thats why I am the master - than you are used to. But you should be able to outperform your habits.

Youre Greek after all.

Therefore nothing you said is anything new.

Value is a product of intent...a triangulation, between subject, objective and movement, effort, distance required to attain it....
No intent...your failospphy is impotent...because it relies on manipulating need/desire. Offering grandiose promises with prose and pretty girly words, referring to intellectuals you assume you only read and truly understood.

Since mater/energy not participating in an organism cannot value, your "failosophy" is more psychology, and nothing new.

Your interest is humanity...and how to exploit it to be appreciated...you are a woman.
Judaism is matrilineal and feminine, so in these days of feminization it rules.

The resr..is you posturing and bragging, as usual.....words upon words trying to impress and to instill an advantage.
Words games to exploit and manipualte..as is typical of your tribe.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 19, 2021 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Black Panther wrote:
Satyr wrote:
We know that.
Only the few chosen.

And you its Messiah.

I wish there was things I could mock about you - but there is so little that you ask to take seriously.

Hm, ok, so you are a bit of a cunt. How can I mock that..

In the meantime youre distracting those who might take an interest in the development of philosophy with your cheap trolling.

Yeah, but here you are...begging for my approval. Dipshit.
Did I come to your cult and expose your farce?
Nope.

You need approval ...and this is why you chose the word "value". It exposes your motive.
Reinventing Christianity in a post-Nietzsche world...full of imbeciles desperate for a new superstition of hope an d empowerment.

This is why you frequent these sights looking for desperate little men-children, looking for hope and belonging....the lost and found.
Those you've seduced thus far - where shall I begin - are all suffering from something .....a need/desire..an obsession/addiction.  
And you sell them your New Age Abrahamism salves...and they gobble it up, because they are recovering from the loss of the one-god.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 19, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 12:32 pm

Black Panther wrote:
Datura wrote:

Youre a weird one, insulting someone who has been kind to you in hard times and helped you with your health....

I was going for funny, not insulting.. I’m simply trying to keep myself amused, because I’m (apparently) Isolated in this Webforum.
I did appreciate the couple of Chinese pressure-point techniques that you DM’d me on Discord, but I did not utilise them as my issue was bigger than that.. I went more down the Ayurvedic route, so that this Physician could heal Herself.

Sure.. certain Christian sects could do with a makeover, but not all sects are responsible for inquisitions and genocides tho..

Last edited by Datura on Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 8:21 pm

The difference between the top 1% and the top 0.01% is the difference between a large man outlifting other strong men in a public gym ...and then a young Arnold Schwarzenegger showing up and easily outlifting that large man.

Arnold Schwarzenegger doesn't need to brag about his physique. He doesn't need to hide it. He can't hide it in fact. Even more than that, he's proud of the sources of his attention and fame, and struts his stuff. He is admired by men & women alike, because he is so severely set apart from the weightlifting crowd, and average people.

Compare Arnold with a bodybuilder who thinks he's good, but can't back his claims. He is hesitant to take his shirt off. He has to make bold claims about how much he lifts, and when others challenge him, he shrugs off the challenges and balks. He doesn't do what he claims, he doesn't perform.

The same is true for Philosophy and Intellect. When the top 1% or 0.01% rolls around, people know immediately. That person doesn't need to go around bragging and convincing, all he needs to do is start unveiling his mind, his judgments, his beliefs, etc. and others are immediately captivated.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy EmptyWed May 19, 2021 9:31 pm

Æon wrote:

The same is true for Philosophy and Intellect.  When the top 1% or 0.01% rolls around, people know immediately.  That person doesn't need to go around bragging and convincing, all he needs to do is start unveiling his mind, his judgments, his beliefs, etc. and others are immediately captivated.

Yes. Power of indifference. Insecurity can indicate a lacking of power, or a lacking of awareness of it in oneself. Hence, the need to seek validation from others. Association is healthy if it is honest. But many prefer to deceive themselves into believing they are truly superior which speaks to a deep inferiority. Power is a natural exigency/influence that draws in what is weaker and more susceptible to it; I.e followers follow, and leaders lead, instinctively.  But philosophy is not about authority over others like vulgar minds think; it is a power over oneself. A true philosopher dwells in solitude. He rarely speaks. He is rarely seen.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Philosophical Supremacy My Philosophical Supremacy Empty

Back to top Go down

My Philosophical Supremacy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1