Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Dating people without vaccinations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tautog

tautog

Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 23:16

That just cannot be. Satyr has been a discovery of my lifetime to me. I would not believe this even possible with a mind and IQ such as his.
I am stunned
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 23:19

This is year 2014.

Quote :
Controversial vaccine studies: Why is Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation under fire from critics in India?
By KP Narayana Kumar

In 2009, several schools for tribal children in Khammam district in Telangana — then a part of undivided Andhra Pradesh — became sites for observation studies for a cervical cancer vaccine that was administered to thousands of girls aged between nine and 15. The girls were administered the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) vaccine in three rounds that year under the supervision of state health department officials. The vaccine used was Gardasil, manufactured by Merck. It was administered to around 16,000 girls in the district, many of whom stayed in state government-run hostels meant for tribal students.

Months later, many girls started falling ill and by 2010 five of them died. Two more deaths were reported from Vadodara, Gujarat, where an estimated 14,000 children studying in schools meant for tribal children were also vaccinated with another brand of HPV vaccine, Cervarix, manufactured by GSK. Earlier in the week, the Associated Press reported that scores of teenaged girls were hospitalised in a small town in northern Colombia with symptoms that parents suspect could be an adverse reaction to Gardasil.
Read more at:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 23:20

tautog wrote:
      I am stunned
Same
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 23:22

It's like standing and watching an experienced construction worker, working with heavy equipment machinery, about to make a huge fuck up that you know is going to cripple or kill him, and there's nothing you can do to stop it, only watch with mouth agape and eyes wide open.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Sep 2021 - 23:56

If covid was/is something that targets the older generations, then them getting the vaccine might not be as bad, but its definitely not something anyone in their youth should be taking.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 0:06

Yes i concur all this has been planned. World economic forum event 201.
The Cabal that rules Planet Rothchild using medical tyranny for genocide population redux.
But man,,,,,,,,, my world is rocked by this revelation regarding Satyr.
I mean shaken to the core.
I have followed Satyr since finding him on ILP where i read his essay thesis "The feminization of mankind"
His mastery of words showed me so much of this world i could sense but never articulate.
I dont ever post cuz i feel i am too ordinary to even be on a forum with people so brilliant.
Thats why this news is earth shattering to me.
How could 1 of the most brilliant minds in history be led to get Vaxxed ?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 0:50

tautog wrote:
I dont ever post cuz i feel i am too ordinary to even be on a forum with people so brilliant.

Well, now you're in the mud, ready to get your hands dirty.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 0:56

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
If covid was/is something that targets the older generations, then them getting the vaccine might not be as bad, but its definitely not something anyone in their youth should be taking.
My understanding of SARS-Cov2 is that it is an influenza (flu) virus with gain-of-function technology applied, specifically with added pneumatic efficacy and ability to spread.

Age 55+ is already susceptible to flu and pneumonia. The Baby-boomer generation is retired and retiring. There are many factors involved. I believe that part of removing the older population is intended, as it alleviates Social Security pressures. Older people spend all their money, bank broken, when they are infected with Covid.

Furthermore, you cannot sue post-Vaccination. That means that they can exclude everybody from health insurance. If somebody gets sick, post-vaccination, then their health care benefits can be declined. This is a legal gray area which the Globalists will exploit. You are "vaccinated/unvaxxed" according to how many booster shots you have. So, when they want to count you as vaxx'd (health care will not payout), you will be vaxx'd. When they don't, you won't.

It's a lose-lose for the general population. It's far, far worse if you're vaccinated, because you can't undo the damage or malevolent intent of the mRNA technology, for example, excessive blood clotting.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 0:58

So you're sick, post-vaccination?

Healthcare services and benefits will be denied. Not only Baby-boomers die early, and lose their social security benefits, but the healthcare industry will suck whatever money is left from their bank accounts.

It's an evil-genius strategy. There are so many layers to these Bioweapons...
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 2:47

Covid Cases VS Fully Vaccination Rate Comparison - India, The US, Israel

one of the comments

"Paul
1 week ago
When I hear world leaders saying the unvaccinated must be forced to have the jab in order to protect the vaccinated, I am horrified.
Isn't the prick the protection for the vaccinated??? If it works, how can they be harmed by the unvaxed?"

Makes sense, let others who want it have it but

coercion is not consent and that is what I am dealing with in my country at the moment, mandatory rules to be enforced

We are now a police state.

apologies I dont know how to transfer youtube to the forum

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 3:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 3:10

tautog wrote:
Wait what? Satyr got the jab?
Yeah, I know, I was surprised too.

Satyr probably had the jab because if my memory serves me right, he works in a hospital and it is most likely mandatory or no work.

That is the problem with this Covid situation and "tradies, (construction workers) and people who work in Health are being forced to have the vaccination, at least in my country.

We have had three days of protesters marching, playing a cat and mouse game with the police to enable them to even protest.

The Army were policing the freeways to stop people coming into the city to join the march.

Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 11:09

As Æon says it is  (Evil genius) what "they" have done using a bioweapon to institute their planned new world order medical tyranny.
           Yes it is a police state. Australia gave up their guns.
      Now the CDC is coming.      RED ALERT -- THE CDC IS COMING FOR YOUR GUNS
           There is and has been so much information out there to anyone looking or digging beyond the criminal complicit MSM propaganda of what's been coming for years.
            Many Paul Revere types yelling and pointing out signs and warnings.
      And yet this Evil Genius plan has managed to literally inject millions with their poison.
   They? Their?      Who the flock are they?
                          They who own everything. Control everything.
                  Get your poison or you or you cant have any pudding.,,,,,,,,,,,
           The mind conjures images of places, scenes, and people.
      That Satyr would get the jab is something i thought never possible in my imagination.

The gravity of these current events is a war for the world.

Satyr quote =>  No one can stop a historical cycle, i.e., "tide".
One can only learn to surf, and swim.

It says there is only 237 users of this forum. Amazing the small number that have discovered this site.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 13:45

There's been a lot of confusion and dishonesty. I don't know what conclusion to draw.

Mrna vaccine inventor has some things to say:https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD

I've also seen articles that talk about the lockdown being a disguise for an economic collapse, given the amount of bailouts and such. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 14:18

Good articles Aposha.
Agree with confusion and dishonesty. Not mentioned in the 1st article is the alleged Fort Detrick connection to the origin.

I like your second article. Really good. The great Reset. The digital currency.
Good find,,,,
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 14:35

I was thinking something similar. That the disruptions in the consumer economy, where certain things are temporarily out of stock or prices of certain things skyrocketing are being explained away by the Covid lockdowns while in reality the social and economic fabric is deteriorating.

Just like you had lots of empty shelves in the Soviet Union.

What are we expecting, that the media will tell us if/when China (and others) control the delivery of some of their necessities and that they no longer give the Western countries priority or use it as a pressure tool?

Someone will correct me but from what I have heard the vaccine does not make you (significantly) less infectuous for other people. What it does is weaken your own symptoms. If that is the case then naturally vaccinated people will end up being more infectuous than non-vaccinated because they are still up and about spreading the disease while the non-vaccinated are bedridden, being more or less isolated from other people. Not to mention that I bet vaccinated people will be more careless when it comes to keeping their distance to others.

But the vaccinated will occupy fewer hospital beds, probably.
Those conclusions I would draw from official/party-line information.

Quote from the interview of the former vice-president WHO European Advisory Group:

“Vaccinated people are at risk of the new variants and transmitted. It’s been proven in different countries so vaccinated people should be put in quarantine and should be isolated from society. Unvaccinated people are not dangerous; vaccinated people are dangerous to others. It’s proven in Israel now, where I’m in contact with many physicians in Israel. They’re having big problems now; severe cases in hospitals are among vaccinated people. And in the UK also, you had a larger vaccination program and also there are problems.”

End quote.

Hmm, there is a lot of BS floating around on both sides of the debate.
Me, as long as it's reasonably doable, I won't let myself get vaccinated, too many unknowns in this risk evaluation.
Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Sep 2021 - 17:01

A 6:48 video, Is excellent local level bust by this woman

Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 12:32

Probably should be posted in different topic heading.
But BAM this is really good ! !

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 17:46

Maia wrote:
I certainly wouldn't want to date someone who was gullible enough to fall for the conspiracy theories about vaccinations. Those who are unvaccinated are far more likely to catch and spread the disease, and I would think twice about being around such people. After all, it's possible that they might spread their germs to me, which I could then, without even knowing (sice no vaccine is perfect), pass on to a more vulnerable person.

Why would the powers that be, the secret elite who run the world, create a plot in which only their worst enemies, the anti-vaxxers, will survive? Far better to spread rumours that the vaccine is bad for you, and kill off their enemies that way.

Asymptotic spread by healthy individuals is a COMPLETE and UTTER lie. They used this lie in the beginning to usher in mass mask wearing, the purpose of which was to create a permanent atmosphere of ever present danger and uncertainty in the air. The next step to get ride of this "danger" in the air was to introduce the miracle cure vaccine. And if enough people don't get vaccinated then this danger will persist. So unless you want to live in a highly stressful world of covid restrictions we need to get x percent of the population vaccinated ( coercion based on a lie). But what now? The vaccines turn out to be not quite the miracle cure they were advertised to be. The vaccinated can still spread covid, catch it, be hospitalized and die. The obvious solution to this dilemma? "We need to vaccinate MORE people, reach a higher percentage of total vaccinated people, with our shoddy, ineffective vaccines... because they...uhhh.. sort of work".... THAT IS LITERALLY the logic of these people.

And how about this: On CNN they were saying that the vaccinated need to continue wear masks around children because they (the adults) might give the virus to the children who are still too young to be vaccinated.

Everyone that is still wearing a mask is straight up pandemic LARPing. 99% of them are not even wearing n95 masks! They can't even be bothered play up the fantasy to its fullest with a n95 mask because that would be too UNCOMFORTABLE. It's a tyranny of fat, compliant comfort-seekers, who, to this day, remain afraid of mask-less children at play. Imagine being so fucked in the head that you think a perfectly healthy child enjoying life without a mask is a life-threatening danger.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 17:51

Anfang wrote:
Me, as long as it's reasonably doable, I won't let myself get vaccinated, too many unknowns in this risk evaluation.

Unless you're being physically held down against your will it will always be "reasonably doable."

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Sep 2021 - 17:58

Æon wrote:
Most unvaccinated are on the political-right or far-right.  I'm a Centrist, so there is a conflict of value.  Most on the political-right are buck-tooth hillbillies, yokels, fundamentalist Christians, backwoods, backwater, etc.

That's a gross misrepresentation. It's only a small minority that fit that description.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 1:23

Perhaps you're right.

On one hand, The Right, I do not see mass amounts of people dieing and suffering on the street from Covid-19.
On the other hand, The Left, I do not see mass amounts of people dieing and suffering on the street from the Vaxx.

Maybe both are wrong, or only partially right.  Maybe the damage and intent is more nuanced and finely-tuned.

Regardless, here is a nice piece by project Veritas today:

Back to the point of this thread.

I believe if a woman is willing to inject this poison into herself, foolishly, because she is enslaved by Authorities, then I know she would do the same to her babies, children, teenagers, in the future.  She is a slave, as will be her children.  Men cannot trust this.

The unvaxx'd will create a new society with unvaxx'd women.  My previous complaint, about the political-Right, is the nature of those (women) who tend to be unvaccinated.  The political-Right is just as susceptible, if not more, than the political-Left, to fall into Authoritarianism.  The difference is servitude to the Church (Mankind, Fashion, Mass Media, the Mob, Political Fads), versus the State (God, Christian and Jewish Fundamentalism, Abrahamism, Fairy Tale thinking, childishness and naivety).

More responses/opinions forum-dwellers...!  I want you to pour your brains out here.

Will you be injecting your children with mysterium Bioweapon serums in the future?

Who do you trust?  Why or why not?

(edit: correction "the Church")
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Sep 2021 - 2:05

Æon wrote:
I believe if a woman is willing to inject this poison into herself, foolishly, because she is enslaved by Authorities, then I know she would do the same to her babies, children, teenagers, in the future.  She is a slave, as will be her children.  Men cannot trust this.

Women alone evolved to adapt more to society than nature, women that tend to be more anti-social aren't so much well adapted to nature as much as dysfunctional. If you do intend to have one as your mate, their ability to adapt to society might help in their adaptation to you, given they are cut off from society long enough. There are definitely qualitative women out there, but they are so rare and unseen that your chances of meeting them are slim to none, and that's if they are still single or fertile.

With regards to the vaccine, the "conservative" women who reject the vaccine, still accept other forms of memetic disease which you listed afterwards but might be more resistant to your conditioning due to "God".

Its kinda funny now that you think about it, most of the women who have come out to speak against modernity i think have been former/current urbanite women who have seen the worst parts of modernity, while the more rural women haven't really and in some cases might have a certain curious desire to move to the city.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2021 - 14:39

Long but good,,, packed with info,,, school for sheep.

Back to top Go down
tautog

tautog

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Sep 2021 - 14:42

Next Variant Cometh You Ask?

Then the End game revealed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dating people without vaccinations Dating people without vaccinations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dating people without vaccinations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2