Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:06 pm

Let me tell ya a story now...

I once called myself Wanderer. at the time I naively thought the internet ( I was new to it at the time) would expose me to some honest intellectual, objective conversations, outside conventions and institutions and academic dribble.

Then, in time, I saw...that's when Satyr was born, you dumb cunt.
now he may be vulgar, and crude, and expressing what you consider base human inclinations..and you might even look down upon him...but cunt, you have no idea what you are dealing with.

You think your post-modern stupidities with Kriswest, the dried up old hag, constitutes a feather in your bonnet, you dumb cunt?
No, let me guess, you telling my, indirectly, about some lion who fancied a lioness, makes you the apple of my eye...

Fuck you stupid cunt...you've got much ore to learn.
This shit might work with the douche-bags you are used to...but you've got another creature here.

Reciprocity, cunt...no promises, insinuations, what-if scenarios...you feed, as you will, you must pay for more.

Get it, CUNT?!!!
You've grown complacent, dear...soft...you expect shit, because the fags you are used to give it to ya, for practically nothing...and in this feminized age who can blame them?
Your pussy, cunt, is only as valuable as the man who has no aces to it...OR...you dumb bitch, to the one that has overcome its allure.
do ya know why a pic, dear?
No, cunt, not because I give a shit....for THAT...but because this would constitute proof, other than the words you bitches use to seduce stupid fucks, you then consider your inferiors.

No, cunt, actions are better than words...and you offer no action....you get only words in return.

But I, you stupid cunt, am other.
This is why I am a Satyr.
This is why I live, metaphorically speaking, in the woods...or what a stupid bitch, like you, would call the urban environment.

See, cunt....dominating does not mean overcoming, in the absolute sens that imbeciles, like you can only understand it.
No, cunt, control means just that.

Indifference, in the absolute sense, is impossible, and this is where you stupid dried up cunts find empowerment.
No, cunt, control does not mean rejection...it means what it says...control.

Let me give you an ultimatum, because I sens you doubt my sincerity, advised by your superficial experiences with what you call 'males', and you think you have power over me, you stupid cunt...

Send me a pic (it doesn't have to be nude, only current), as a token of your appreciation and your desired intimacy with me (after feeding on pages of my text where I give you, freely, of my spirit and of what I consider the most intimate parts of ME) or you will be ignored, starting....

NOW.

jocolor

Let's put this motherfucker to the test, no cunt?
you can still sample my writings, whereas you give nothing in return...so this is a plus in your favor...but do you really get an insight into my essence?
What am I holding back...who am I, really, am I what I pretend to be on-line/?
You'll never known, cunt...but you can talk about it and speculate with your girlfriends, with all that feminine bullshit you think is deep and spiritual, when it is conservative and primal.

Cunt, a hint:
Surrendering to the flow of time, is conservative. It is a submission to what Naturally occurs and requires no effort. Stupid cunt, you and I and the entire human race dies, the universe and its flow goes on...it is what was, and brought life about, and what forever will be.

It is man, the male, that offers resistance, a promise of cessation, a progression towards the absolute - the spiritual.

But cunt, the kicker is that I am beyond such designations.
I'll fuck you, like the whore that you are, but rationally, I know it means little if not nothing.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:34 pm

I feel like I shouldn't have ever sent you anything of me...

I could've had you going for months... =D

I'm afraid you might be sorely disappointed by your prize, Sat...

you've been on a goose chase...

and for what...I really don't know...

but hopefully it's something to showcase...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Satyr,

I'll fuck you, like the whore that you are, but rationally, I know it means little if not nothing.

If you are talking to me here, please let me know. Because then - I am out of here. This is the straw that broke the proverbial camel's back.

No, better than that - if you are talking to me here, just delete me yourself. I have had enough.

No one has to take this kind of abuse.

Know Yourself, Satyr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Yeah, terrible things to say to a lady Rolling Eyes

have some respect...

the only way to have sex is when everyone is equal..

and made to feel no power struggles..

actually, you shouldn't feel anything while having sex...

ignore the penetrative act....

just because you're having something slammed into you doesn't mean that the male is dominant...

it doesn't mean anything really...it's just sex...

where everyone is equal...

and you're not wanting to be fucked or treated like an object to be thrusted into..

none of it was your idea, in actuality...

all sex should be rape...

no man has the right to enter you with such force..

but if he does he best not call you a whore..

or make it seem like males are aggressive or sex is anything more than love making...

so primal...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Alucard Tepes wrote:
I feel like I shouldn't have ever sent you anything of me...

I could've had you going for months... =D

I'm afraid you might be sorely disappointed by your prize, Sat...

you've been on a goose chase...

and for what...I really don't know...

but hopefully it's something to showcase...
Then I would have lost interest a long time ago.
I don't like girlish games.
Are you second guessing your acceptance and the risks it entailed?
Too late.

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:53 pm

The sex appeal of the game playing...the coy shyness...'oops I really didn't see the air vent. this darn dress won't stay down'

playing the silly innocent girl who doesn't know what she really wants...it's enticing...

but any woman who says she doesn't have rape fantasies or doesn't know exactly what she's doing when she walks out of the house dressed like a whore is a liar...

but there's no denying that men like it, and women know how to do it...

and make men fall at their knees to get a taste Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:29 pm

This is existence? Evil or Very Mad No Mad

Looks like the herd to me. What woman would want to be part of the herd Sleep

How could any woman possibly want to be part of that? More than a bit hedonistic. Where's the struggle? It may be part of every man's dream, or most, but not a woman's.

Now that would be sliding into the abyss.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Alucard Tepes wrote:
The sex appeal of the game playing...the coy shyness...'oops I really didn't see the air vent. this darn dress won't stay down'

playing the silly innocent girl who doesn't know what she really wants...it's enticing...

but any woman who says she doesn't have rape fantasies or doesn't know exactly what she's doing when she walks out of the house dressed like a whore is a liar...
This is what makes it ironic...cunt still thinks this excludes monogamy, as it pertains to the average, as in the seven year-itch, or to a more discerning palate:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:42 pm

One reason only:

money...they don't look like poor wenches for concubines, do they?

if he's wealthy, extremely wealthy, and can provide security then he's desired by many...

most men are not...so for many it remains a fantasy...

this is ultimately the sign of the alpha in the human world =p

but with some changes to society it's lost its propensity because women are more empowered in the working fields...

they no longer have any standard reliance on men for their earnings and can often times be the ones supporting the males and children...

this makes them the more masculine and harem leaders rather than followers..

the reversal of roles makes it much less desirable to be submissive or needing of male dominance...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cunt thinks manipulation is a male monopoly or that women are the epitome of purity and integrity, when the reverse is the case, and males are simply adapting to their sexual choices, as these are dictated by environment (environment in this age being society and culture).

Stupid cunt pretends to be above it all, when her nature is materialism personified - the very essence of Gaia.

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Yeah, that song...relationships are flimsy like that...he's saying don't invest so much because everyone is selfishly motivated and the sexes are at war :p

There was this old guy who came from a well-to-do family and his son was an engineer...and he use to come in to where I worked and try to set me up with his son all the time until finally he said 'I just don't get it. Girls use to go for guys with money and now I see beautiful girls like you end up with complete losers.'

I just shrugged and it didn't really hit me until now why that is.

I suppose in some ways we want a bond...something beyond material gain..and there's more to sexual attraction than money...

this is where monogamy comes into play and people believe in 'true love' etc etc

but really...I've learned the hard way that as much as I might love or like someone...that's not going to matter when it comes to me...we have to be selfish...and think about our security and happiness always...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Last summer I met this woman who was a billionaire who practically wanted to adopt me :0

but I refused to be taken in and cared for like a pet...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 300 Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Haha speaking of rich people...there's a millionaire I know who has reptilians in his likes on facebook...

which is weird to me because...

well there aren't many people who have it 'liked' and we would've had something far more interesting to converse about at christmas parties...

who knew? he was a conspiracy geek all this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 300

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: