Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Female Alliances

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illiterate

Female Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Female Alliances Female Alliances EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 4:20 am

There are several social philosophers who have used chimpanzee and bonobo societies as allegories when presenting insights about human societies.

My understanding is that in chimpanzee societies male alliances rule, whereas in bonobo societies female alliances are formed. The concept of "alpha male" has no meaning in bonobo societies, and bonobo females mate literally with any male who is willing. That also means the concept "rape" is disputable in bonobo societies. Can a male rape if females are willing to mate with anyone, they don't practice any kind of mating choise, they do not have any preferences, any criteria?

I suppose that human societies have similarities with each of our relative primate strategies to some degree.

I would like to make an opening about Female Alliances in Modern Times.
Examples of its existence, what does it mean, what does it tell us about the "progressiveness" of our society, what can be expected from it, where does it lead, what problems might occur in the process and so on.

I am happy to present you with an example of it. Maybe Satyr could provide us some analysis...?

This is a news article on one Finnish commercial news site: https://www.mtvuutiset.fi/artikkeli/supersuositussa-facebook-ryhmassa-kuohuu-naisilla-on-taipumus-olla-draamalaamailijoita/6801334
It's about a Facebook group for women only. It has over 100 000 members and 10 000 women are waiting on the line for joining (they do some kind of background check so that men can not infiltrate and that fake accounts could not apply). Finland has about 5,5 million people living in this country so this is quite a significant amount of women joining together. 

I present you a brief translation about the most relevant parts of the news article.
The title goes: "This super popular Finnish Facebook group has "no males allowed" -policy: "Dramatizing", fierce disputes, and speculations about cheating"
Quote :
Facebook group called "Women's room" has gained enormous popularity just one year after it was founded. Our reporter asked two of the admins of the group, why the group interests people so much.

The group was founded in 2016 and it has already over 100 000 members. Most of the members are aged 13-35.

One of the admin guesses, that women are feeling a need to discuss things in general. Also the discussion that reaches a certain level of intensity could be one reason why it attracts women to join the group.

She says: "When there are several women gathered in one place, drama is formed and that tends to be great entertainment. Women have a tendency to be a little dramatists", admin says while laughing.

The number one rule of the group according to admin is that its business is not to be disclosed to outsiders. So she won't tell us the exact discussions taking place in that group.

The most popular subject inside the group is relationships. Those discussions tend to attract hundreds of participants.

- We speculate together, if someone's husband or boyfriend is cheating on her and what should she do in certain situations, admin says.

She also says with a twinkle in her eye, that the problems of the relationships are often concluded to be man's fault, according to these women.

One of the reasons why the group has gained so much popularity is also the fact that admins are willing to publish some of the conversation openings anonymously on behalf of these women.

Thanks to anonymity, it is possible to discuss even the most sensitive matters in the group.

Recently there have been similar groups, but focusing only on checking backgrounds of certain men. The names of these groups are something like "The Women's Investigation Office" or "Women's Room CIA Edition".
One of the typical openers in such groups is like: "I just started dating a man, named X. What do you know of him? What kind of man is he? Is he an asshole? Womanizer? Cheater? Tell me everything". But the conversation could also start by a woman demanding: "This man X just fucking cheated on me. His social media accounts are the following... he lives there... his cellphone number is this... his employers cellphone number is this... Destroy his fucking life, sisters!"  

These groups are being accused of being hostile towards men, but women reply that "they are not about hatred towards men, instead they are about women supporting each other and pointing our treacherous assholes".

I would say this is a very effective way of shaking off even the littlest amount of alpha male traits that are apparent in some males.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Female Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Female Alliances Female Alliances EmptyThu Dec 08, 2022 6:14 am

Illiterate wrote:
There are several social philosophers who have used chimpanzee and bonobo societies as allegories when presenting insights about human societies.

My understanding is that in chimpanzee societies male alliances rule, whereas in bonobo societies female alliances are formed. The concept of "alpha male" has no meaning in bonobo societies, and bonobo females mate literally with any male who is willing. That also means the concept "rape" is disputable in bonobo societies. Can a male rape if females are willing to mate with anyone, they don't practice any kind of mating choise, they do not have any preferences, any criteria?
Sex is used as bonding and relieving inter-gropu stress, replacing violence.
Sex is a form of violence.
Physical intrusion of an individual's physical space.
To accept it willingly requires trust.

Quote :
I present you a brief translation about the most relevant parts of the news article.
The title goes: "This super popular Finnish Facebook group has "no males allowed" -policy: "Dramatizing", fierce disputes, and speculations about cheating"
Quote :
Facebook group called "Women's room" has gained enormous popularity just one year after it was founded. Our reporter asked two of the admins of the group, why the group interests people so much.

The group was founded in 2016 and it has already over 100 000 members. Most of the members are aged 13-35.

One of the admin guesses, that women are feeling a need to discuss things in general. Also the discussion that reaches a certain level of intensity could be one reason why it attracts women to join the group.

She says: "When there are several women gathered in one place, drama is formed and that tends to be great entertainment. Women have a tendency to be a little dramatists", admin says while laughing.

The number one rule of the group according to admin is that its business is not to be disclosed to outsiders. So she won't tell us the exact discussions taking place in that group.

The most popular subject inside the group is relationships. Those discussions tend to attract hundreds of participants.

- We speculate together, if someone's husband or boyfriend is cheating on her and what should she do in certain situations, admin says.

She also says with a twinkle in her eye, that the problems of the relationships are often concluded to be man's fault, according to these women.

One of the reasons why the group has gained so much popularity is also the fact that admins are willing to publish some of the conversation openings anonymously on behalf of these women.

Thanks to anonymity, it is possible to discuss even the most sensitive matters in the group.

Recently there have been similar groups, but focusing only on checking backgrounds of certain men. The names of these groups are something like "The Women's Investigation Office" or "Women's Room CIA Edition".
One of the typical openers in such groups is like: "I just started dating a man, named X. What do you know of him? What kind of man is he? Is he an asshole? Womanizer? Cheater? Tell me everything". But the conversation could also start by a woman demanding: "This man X just fucking cheated on me. His social media accounts are the following... he lives there... his cellphone number is this... his employers cellphone number is this... Destroy his fucking life, sisters!"  

These groups are being accused of being hostile towards men, but women reply that "they are not about hatred towards men, instead they are about women supporting each other and pointing our treacherous assholes".

I would say this is a very effective way of shaking off even the littlest amount of alpha male traits that are apparent in some males.
They've replaced physical intercourse with mental intercourse, using language like bonobos use sex, or genital stimulation, to produce pleasure, reduce intergroup friction.

As long as there's no threat - no predator - males are unnecessary, other than for fertilization - easily achieved because subordinate males will fuck anything.

Masculinity is also about challenging norms, innovating, inventing etc.
Such maternalism systems tend to stagnate technologically.
Females can only nurture what is given to them - as in the copulation, gestation, birth process, she is given alien genes, and she combines them, and nurtures them.
The extent of her innovation, her creativity, is novel recombinations of what is provided to her.
Women have always been the ones that kept the hearth burning, a metaphor for the nurturing of a tribe's culture, its culinary heritage, spiritual rituals, traditions.
They do not challenge authority - unless the authority is sickly or in decline or destructive to group cohesion.
They never challenge recipes, how things are done and passed on from generation to generation - they preserve these traditions.
Masculinity is the disrupting energy, the 'toxic' that disturbs established relationships and norms; challenging traditions and beliefs.

So a balance between masculine/feminine is healthy.
Too much masculine energy and the group is destabilized - too much feminine and it atrophies.

We are at the end of Empire - with tis truths, safety, regimentation etc.
All is mostly safe, reliable, predictable.but we are entering the phase of chaos, and decline.
As empire - Americanism - declines masculinity will begin to be necessary for the preservation of a group - or the group will perish or be absorbed into other groups. Natural selection.

Anyway...
These women can do the things they do because masculinity has been institutionalized. It provides them with resources and protection, making biological males unnecessary.
Their all female groups are protected by male established institutions.

As they contribute to the demonization and emasculation of males they are cultivating the end of their own group.
This is clear in the US with this LGBTJEW+ movement emasculating males and feminizing the military.
This reduces America's ability to defend itself against groups that refuse to adopt this postmodern disease - like Russia, Iran, China, Pakistan, etc.
An army of women and transsexuals cannot fight wars.
Young males with no investment in the system will not fight and die to defend it.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Female Alliances
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1