Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Women who "self-handicap"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illiterate

Women who "self-handicap" Empty
PostSubject: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 1:59 pm

In males, self-handicapping is a form of signaling virility.

But why do some (alright, I admit that really, truly exceptional ones) women seem to do that too?

I am in a little bit hurry, but I'll get back to this after the weekend. I was just hoping someone could share some insights here already for me to read after I get back.

Is the reason simply that those very rare individuals have such an overwhelming masculine spirit despite their sex? So it would be explained by the fact that these women are masculine in their essence, in a large degree. So the masculine nature of self-handicapping is not compromised here.

Since females power is only sexual, women seeming more stupid or more weak, or more helpless than they really are, is not a form of self-handicapping. It is a form of manipulating. Have I gotten this right?

But why would some women with great figures dress in a way that this is not ever revealed? Why would a woman refuse to use makeup?

I know a woman who insits on using absolutely hideous eye-glasses. They are round and they cover half of her face. She is also constantly commented on this, mostly in a good-natured way, but sometimes people are really mean to her. Other than that, she looks fine and she has a great figure, and this she reveals by using tight outfits. But I'm absolutely sure that just by using those hideous glasses, she limits her own sexual power. Most of the females her age who have a poor sight, use contact lenses or atleast decent looking glasses.

This is only one funny example, this thread is not about analyzing this specific case.

But in general. Why would beautiful and single women deliberately make themselves uglier, or atleast don't make the effort looking okay, since the effort is next to nothing, compared to the potential profit?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" EmptyFri Jan 13, 2023 2:14 pm

Quote :
Since females power is only sexual, women seeming more stupid or more weak, or more helpless than they really are, is not a form of self-handicapping. It is a form of manipulating. Have I gotten this right?
No, this Is not self-handicapping.
Pretending to be weak and helpless is not a handicap....it is victim psychology, manipulating an innate parental, male, impulse to protect and provide....this is also why females retain their childlike appearance: are soft, round, less muscled, have higher voices...etc.

Self-handicapping has a severe and certain cost....it is not pretence.
Males do it because males are expendable and their short lives must reach maximum productivity.
Self-handipcapping is dear antlers....peacock feathers...song bird songs....
In humans it is big muscles that make you less flexible; expensive toys, e.g., cars, motorcycles; countercultural behaviours, criminal behaviour...
All meant to display the individual's virility....before he suffers the consequences.
Among moderns/postmoderns the preferred method is the beta-male method of signaling social adaptability, e.g., the male who is more passionately feminist than most female feminists; the man-child who pretends to be a rebel, while remaining within modern sheltering institutions; the man who dedicates every moment of every day to making money, so as to signal access to resources; the male that passionately rejects racism and sexism, or any ideals that contradict popular convictions and moral standards....these are less costly/risky methods of signalling to females a male's memetic worthiness, compensating for a lack of genetic worthiness; oftentimes overcompensating.

Self-handicapping is more genetic, primal....the latter are more memetic, socioeconomic, ethics, ideological...
Both seek to improve the probability of mating and passing on genes....but mating is paramount in these hedonistic, nihilistic times, when the males tries to multiply his memetic odds relative to how he perceives his own genetic worthiness.
Through female agency a male feels validated by nature - by god.
This is also the impression money makes - a reward for being 'good, or approved by existence.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Illiterate

PostSubject: Re: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:17 am

Satyr wrote:
Self-handicapping has a severe and certain cost....it is not pretence.
Males do it because males are expendable and their short lives must reach maximum productivity.

Though in females there is by no means any severe and certain cost when they "self-handicap", they nevertheless restrict their own options by doing it: cutting their hair short, using loose outfits, not wearing make-up and so on. All of these behaviors are not preferred by males. Hair is a woman's crown is said by someone.

Now of course woman being fat would certainly be a "handicap" in sense that most males don't prefer that, so a woman willfully restricts her own mating options, therefore her sexual power.

But of course being fat has more to do with an individual's ability to direct his/her actions: willpower.

But the question is: why do some single and beautiful women modify their outward appearance to something that is not preferred by most males? I admit, this is occuring in women very rarely, so I wouldn't say that there is tendency to "self-handicap" present in females, but it kind of surprises me, when a beautiful long-haired woman cuts her hair off to a shorter and more masculine style. Or why would a decent-looking woman tattoo her face, or such things. These things happen, though they are rare. I would like to learn what psychological phenomenon is behind this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:30 am

Nihilism.....infecting their brains.
They now become meme-filters, i.e., ideological judges of which male is closest to their ideology's/dogma's ideal.
Modern/postmodern females are Americanised, i.e., secular Abrahamism - Marxism being the opposite side of the same ideological coin.
Money is salvation - liberation from the past; money is how the god-head shows the individual approval....rewards the individual for its good choices; humanism, humanity, is another term for the one-god.
Collective approval is divine approval....how?
Money....access to resources.
All animals experience approval through food ....we train dogs using treats; we receive food from the parent, so we associate it with the superior, the divine.

Nihilism inverts everything:
Ugly becomes beautiful; beauty becomes ugly. Female is male; male is female.

The hair thing is an imitation of manhood - a caricature. They want to become, look, more manly....less feminine.
The underlying lie - delusion - si that the body is a shell; a façade...nothing to do with the spirit, the identity of the individual.
This is secular nihilism: body is illusory.
Identity is fabricated - derived from the Abrahamic idea of a soul.
Animals don't have souls because they do not speak - have no logos.
Man speaks, uses semiotics so humans have a soul independent from the body, the tangible.
All semiotics - including money - are detached form the tangible world....are idealized, abstracted, i.e., ideal liberated from the real.
They experience this as an empowering, an expansion....probabilities vanish, possibilities multiply.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 8:58 am

Women can be humiliated and emasculated too, low self-esteem, same with men (Demoralization).

I learned this as a rule in Anthropology. Low-class woman = skinny, due to starvation, no choice. Middle-class woman = chubby to obese, shows access to food/wealth, but too fat demonstrates illness too much choice. High-class woman = skinny/shapely/proportioned, has access to unlimited food, but restricts herself, Disciplined.

With hair-cutting, I notice women tend to do this when depressed and/or humiliated. I think it has to do with menstrual cycles as well. When a fertile young woman fails to copulate, her hormones cause her to act erratically and mood-swings, because she is failing her instincts. Over time, she will act out, changing her dress, going out to clubs while 'simp' boyfriend stays home getting cheated on, cutting her hair, outrageous makeup, "going out" to dangerous locations, etc.

A woman is only as strong as her culture/society/tribe.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" EmptySun Jan 15, 2023 9:06 am

A woman getting her haircut short, or butch, is emasculation/demoralization. It removes her of her pride, her Masculinity, her father's honor. A woman's dignity is intrinsically linked to her biological father.

Nazi women and collaborators were forcefully shaved bald, public humiliation. This has carried over to "feminist" women in the West. Their Marxist "handlers" treat these white females, as-if they were nazis. Young white women are made to feel like shit, as part of their demoralization.

As mentioned, when women become depressed, I notice they cut their hair shorter. Maybe it's as simple as this, a drop in serotonin/hormone levels...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women who "self-handicap" Women who "self-handicap" Empty

Back to top Go down

Women who "self-handicap"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1