Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Zionism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 6:07 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2024 6:35 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 6:14 am

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 2:43 pm

Anfang wrote:
apaosha wrote:
Amazing that that little turd can pander to black racial identity while at the same time claiming Irish aren't white, a meme spread around by a jew Noel Ignatiev.

Most Christians will claim to be your friends or ally but they are messianic and don't care for or even hate the mundane reality of our existence.
Jewish spirituality appeals to them. I like Christmas because of the presents and the tree, the fairy tales,.... precisely those aspects which they would like to see removed - The mundane, earthly parts, which they consider to only be part of the religion to attract the pagan masses of the past.

muh logos god....

I never trust them, I always hold back. Haven't been surprised once yet. They only care about rabbi yeshua and their desert cult. Everything else will fail the friend/enemy distinction eventually.

They target people who care about the current situation because there is some overlap with opposition to sexual deviancy (to a degree, pls ignore pedo priests or vatican gay mafia, etc), and the appeal to some minds is that the abrahamic god gives an absolute authority figure with which to condemn that degeneracy. Stupid or insane people fall for it a lot because it has a low barrier of entry. It offers easy answers: thing I don't like is Bad because skydaddy said so.
I spent a week arguing with one in an odysee video comments section, offering alternative views as to why heterosexuality might be preferable from an evolutionary standpoint, say, but no interest. They're in love with the lies.

And so any kind of duplicity, up to and including using jewish slander to divide white people, becomes useful towards recruitment. They're amongst the worst people.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 2:48 pm

The lies must be preserved.
They can't cope without them.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 3:02 pm

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 3:30 pm

Satyr wrote:
The lies must be preserved.
They can't cope without them.

Things are really fucked-up. And I've only been beginning to realize to what extent and for how long. It's fucking insane.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 3:37 pm

Yes....insane and scary.

I've realized it's because of all the decades of sheltering.
All those compounding unfit genes, after the end of WWII onward......coming to fruition.
Unfit genes propagating uncontrollably for decades....generation after generation....

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 4:05 pm

The same thing happened 2000 years ago. I've been watching all the Adam Green stuff too but I'm not 100% it's a conspiracy. I think the same thing happened back then.
The Romans created luxury, luxury lead to decadence and a propagation of unfit genes, including importation of significant slave population... this lead to a collapse of society, most of which was not now Roman, biologically or spiritually.
Parasites thrive when the condition of the host is sickly or dying.

I think that is what actually happened. And we are seeing it again.

If you look at Glubb's stuff it seems to imply that Empires are the death of peoples.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 5:19 pm

The dogma is the programming....no organization is necessary.
The meme is what creates the worldview and the impulse to spread it...
Zombificaiton.....the infected don't need to be aware of it.
The dogma/ideology is in control of their minds.

Selfish genes....selfish memes.
Adam Green is wrong....he sees Jews everywhere.
According to him we've already lost.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 9:38 am

Just observing reality is a challenge because there is so much shit you have to wade through to even get your head in the right order. It's beginning to make sense to me and it's appalling.

A behavioural sink can only occur in a civilized urban setting. Urban is closed-off, self-referential, insulated from nature. Reinforcing itself constantly, intervening upon itself constantly to correct and protect. Struggle, to survive, to provide for oneself, becomes less necessary, less vital. Navigating the social network that provides resources/shelter/access to mates is all that is required, so it produces the over-socialized psychology.
Parasites specialize in manipulating these sorts of minds. It is their evolutionary niche. They thrive in these conditions of universal deceit and disconnection from nature because they are specialized at inventing the narratives that this sink substitutes for a 'natural law'.
To gain access to the food bowl you have to perform the correct ritual in order to display allegiance to the system that provides it.

I don't think it is always like this. There is a phase or an era which is more like a frontier where there is less of a smothering system or none at all. This phase is closer to nature and allows, ironically, the period of aggressive expansion and construction which produces the sink in the first place; Empire. Weak men create hard times, etc.

I think the harshness of a natural environment creates the character in a population that can dominate, this excellence leads to prosperity which in turn robs them of the harshness that allowed them to dominate. Rome conquered other peoples and enslaved them, imported them to Rome where they ended up being a large population of foreigners with a different spirituality and an identity based around resenting their masters. A harsh condition that lead to a revolution, in whatever form. And so on and so on.

Did a parasite class really orchestrate the mass brainwashing of an entire race of people, to hate themselves, to abandon their gods, to escape reality through fantasy, to mutilate their bodies, to indulge depravity, to import foreigners to replace themselves instead of forming families and reproducing - or was there an existing civilizational-level exhaustion produced by the centuries of European dominance of the globe, finally culminating in the 2 world wars that just entirely broke the civilization apart on a fundamental level, from which it couldn't recover?
I think they are just opportunists.

But if you try to help your own people these days, they fight you. The only energy they can summon, the only passion they have, is death. They want to die.

Maybe, the problem is the solution. What is falling should also be pushed.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 10:39 am

This is the shit I've been dealing with for years.

I just can't take the lies, anymore.
As I get older my tolerance wanes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 7:12 pm

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 7:11 am

apaosha wrote:
Did a parasite class really orchestrate the mass brainwashing of an entire race of people, to hate themselves, to abandon their gods, to escape reality through fantasy, to mutilate their bodies, to indulge depravity, to import foreigners to replace themselves instead of forming families and reproducing - or was there an existing civilizational-level exhaustion produced by the centuries of European dominance of the globe, finally culminating in the 2 world wars that just entirely broke the civilization apart on a fundamental level, from which it couldn't recover?
I think they are just opportunists.
It's less complicated than all that.

The imported slaves eventually form a 'Majority' consensus, producing a new Herd-psychology / Behavioral-sink within the larger society (Empire). All it takes, is a wealthy family, mother and daughter, cavorting with the slaves/servants, and 'tolerating' their opinions. Eventually this "tolerance" appeals to the upper- and middle-class females, who sympathize with the servant class. This is the door for Judæo-Christianity, by which they seize the opportunity to appeal to the women and children of the Over-class. It creates Avant-Garde (French-Style) 'Liberalism', by which the Over-class women show how 'Virtuous' they are, by placating the servants and slaves, and their slave religions/beliefs.

In today's terms, this is symbolic of Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and the Democrat Party kneeling down for drug-addict Saint Floyd, BLM, and their Antifa contingency.

The Over-class doesn't actually give a shit about the slaves and Under-class, but they need to Lie and demonstrate such publicly, through public displays (SJWs), in order to appease the middle-class, to reinforce 'Tolerance' by which the slaves, servants, and Under-class depend upon.

"Tolerance" allows for the spread of Semitic memes / Abrahamism in general.

USA is currently receiving tens of millions of illegal immigrants, because Globalist Elites want a new Slave-class/caste in the United States. Servants without Constitutional Rights and Protections, perfect to be reaped by Western Corporations and the Military-Industrial Complex. These Latin-Americans will be instructed to do whatever commanded, by the wealth/rich/elitist families, the Over-class, or face deportation. They will have no legal recourses, no protections. They are the New Slave class.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 2:32 pm

Yeah.

The founding stock have the capacity to dominate. This leads to enslaving defeated outsiders. These slaves, in whatever form, are brought back to the homeland where they perform service for their masters. The founding stock then spends generations in luxury which robs them of the capacity to dominate. Meanwhile the slaves have spent that time stoking resentment and envy.

The early christians destroyed pagan holy objects in exactly the same way that eg BLM destroyed Confederate monuments in the US. They tear symbols of the old order, symbols that represent the conquest that was enacted upon them.
Remember, the Romans destroyed a certain temple and put a monument to Jupiter in it's place.

Your elite class in the US has been almost completely replaced by the latter group. The remnant of the founding stock have been completely marginalized, demoralized and disprivileged. You need to stop thinking of it as 'your' country. It isn't.

Deinvest yourself in what you can't fix, or their degradation will become your degradation.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 5:41 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 8:24 am

Illiterate

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 9:21 am

I'm pretty sure this has posted (probably by Satyr) already somewhere, but here goes:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wikipedia wrote:

Vladimir Aleksandrovich Gusinsky (born 6 October 1952) is a Russian media tycoon. He founded the Media-Most holding company that included the NTV free-to-air channel, the newspaper Segodnya, and a number of magazines.
Gusinsky was born into a Jewish family in Moscow on 6 October 1952.

Confrontation with Kremlin
An alliance that included President Yeltsin, Yeltsin's relatives, and a group of powerful businessmen, publicly known as the "Family", brought in Vladimir Putin as the successor to President Yeltsin. At the same time, Gusinsky positioned himself outside of the "Family" and as a result he was accused of supporting the election of anti-Kremlin alliance of Primakov & Luzhkov. This was the beginning of the conflict between Gusinsky, the Family, and Putin.

On 31 December 1999, President Yeltsin resigned, and Vladimir Putin became the acting president of Russia.

In January, Gusinsky was elected as the vice president of the World Jewish Congress.

With the Yeltsin's resignation bringing Putin to Acting Presidency, and the subsequent election in May 2000 that brought Putin to power, one of the first publicly criticized acts of new president Putin was the commencement of an investigation against Gusinsky with the goal of putting NTV under government control and effectively silencing the opposition.

In December, Gusinsky created a sister site to Newsru.com, called Newsru.co.il. While it had an independent editorial board, it retained a similar design as the Russian counterpart. The Israeli site provided Russian language news about Israel's domestic and international affairs as well as world news. Currently, Newsru.co.il is among the most popular Russian language news sites in Israel. It has an average of 20 million page views and 1.5 million unique visitors monthly.

In first quarter of 2007, Gusinsky decided to create a general entertainment television channel in Ukraine. Gusinsky started to work with an acquaintance, Konstantin Kagalovsky [whose wife, Natasha Kagalovsky, is Jewish], to jointly bring the Ukrainian TV project to life.
In April, Gusinsky opened a new sister internet project, this time in Ukraine – Newsru.ua, similar to the Russian and Israeli sites, it had an independent editorial board but retained the design, and provided news about Ukrainian's domestic and international affairs and world news. This site was featured both in the Russian and Ukrainian languages.

In March, Gusinsky and Kagalovsky jointly put the general entertainment channel in Ukraine on air, naming it TVi. TVi was quickly and steadily rising in both coverage and popularity.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 11:25 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 28, 2024 9:33 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 3:21 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 3:22 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 9:47 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 8:10 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 03, 2024 6:16 pm

Illiterate

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 6:41 am

Here is a public database of Finnish casualties during WW2:

There's the names, military ranks, dates of birth, dates of death, military units, causes of death, where they are buried, occupations, numbers of children...

So, the number of names is somewhat equal to what is claimed as Finnish casualties in the public. (It is said that Finland had 95,000 military casualties, and on that site, there is some 94,600 names)

I'm sure other countries that were involved in WW2 has similar and comprehensive databases aswell.

But where is the names of 6 million Jews?

I tried to google some kind of Holocaust database of actual names of some kikes, I found no list that contains even near to 6 million names. I found some, that had like 5000 names.

I only found such statements as:
haaretz.com wrote:
"Six million" is not, and was never intended to be, a precise accounting.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Zionism - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zionism Zionism - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 8:05 am

This might be of interest to you:

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Zionism - Page 8 Empty