Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Forum Comedy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Forum Comedy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:08 pm

Damn boy...you are so attractive I might consider switching.

you attract me so much...you are soooo hot.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:12 pm

He's just giving you what you want, sugarplum.

Nice n easy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:13 pm

The boy needs attention. How else will anyone notice him?

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:38 pm

Last Word.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 1:17 pm

Some more, from the same source:

helptheherd wrote:
there is no such thing as evil?
Laughing so is that what atheists tell themselves so as to not feel guilty?...evil is not a force- but that is not what you are saying- that is a rather deep idea that i fully support...you feel that you are trying to shelter me from what sir? i mean, im sure i can handle deep ideas better than anyone on this forum lol- are you sure its not you that is hiding? Very Happy ...you're scared that ill point out every flaw in your logic right? well if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen man Surprised

just because evil is not a force does not mean there is not evil lol...killing someone is evil- is evil a force? once again no...is evil perceived? absolutely and of course- i mean if there were no such thing as evil then why not kill people secretly? also your response to that question was that humans are moral...moral as opposed to what- evil? i thought you just said there is no such thing as evil- then what would be the point in saying humans are moral...contradiciton no?

God bless
-hth

Consider this:

Quote :
i mean, im sure i can handle deep ideas better than anyone on this forum lol- are you sure its not you that is hiding? Very Happy ...you're scared that ill point out every flaw in your logic right? well if you cant handle the heat stay out of the kitchen man Surprised

There are some definite parallels between the two. The same willfully self-flattering blindness to reality. This is the same psychological phenomenon.

It's not that the individual is simply crazy, stupid or fucked up - it's that their words possess such force and influence over others that these others cannot cope with them.

Thus contempt is rationalized as fear, being ignored is victory and occasional, playful engagement is seen on the part of the retard as evidence of their irresistability.

Compare with this:

Purple Dragon wrote:
There are outsiders too. Thus when the two main idiots begin to Ignore and Compartmentalize me; I immediately begin to speak to those SURROUNDING them. And if I influence them/you then my work indirectly becomes complete.

This is why I do not need to deal with the two faggots here.

I convince YOU, and, YOU convince the two faggots FOR me. I cull all the numbers (ie. Popularity Contest) and "the numbers don't lie".

So, having humiliated himself with Satyr and myself, RU turns to an alternative with which to indirectly attack those against which he has been proven impotent, all the while perpetuating the narrative that he is a threat or that anyone in anyway cares.

Again - contempt and disinterest is not as it appears. It is merely a front which his chosen enemies adopt in order to hide their fear of the subject.
There are some fundamental realisations here that are not being observed. Truths and the act of introspection. The capacity for regret. The ability to hate one's self at the recollection of past failures.
Indeed, the recollection that the past contains failures and ones capacity to acknowledge that and accept it.

Because at the root of this insanity is one person's inability to face up to their own inadequacy.

A self-perpetuating farce.

So one can appreciate the acts of selective perception if not outright self-delusion on show here, as well as the inevitable reply to this post which the fuckwit retard mental deficient is compelled to make in order to sustain his narrative.

The show must go on....

The audience must be convinced. Then the actor can start to believe his own lies.

Redemption, or near enough to make no difference.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I will just take a guess to what you said, without reading your response first:

My dæmon, whore #3, gamma-male to Satyr's beta-ness, agree with everything Satyr said, because I cannot think beyond my subordination to his ego. In other words, I always and ONLY agree with anything & everything Satyr says. Why? Because I am a bitch and a coward, an Irish mick with an internet connection, traded it in for his booze money at the local pub. I copy Satyr, and, feel 'anxious' about butting-into conversations I do not belong (like this one).

I feel the need to "assert" myself, as non-chalant as possible, into the limelight, to placate my own feelings of inferiority.

Whatever "Purple Dragon" says is "bad" and "posturing". Why? I don't know. I don't actually READ anything he says, as Satyr does not, and Pavlovian does not even when "judging" a debate. Because who needs to READ what a REAL Man speaks, when, it does not immediately flatter ME first and foremost. In fact, I simply agree with Satyr, in general, and when he says Purple Dragon is "beautiful", I agree. And when he says Purple Dragon is "ugly", I also agree! Contradiction? Fuck it, logical consistency does not matter to me because I suck Nietzsche dick.

Did I leave anything out?

Now I will read your shit in the toilet and see how close I was… one moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Indeed, whore #3 speaks OF me, in the third person, as Satyr most often does.

Yet he is not "scared" at all, just, strangely will never-ever address what I write.

I know. I know… because, much of what I say is harsh, and cruel, and demeaning, and people often cannot tell whether what I say is True or False, because they cannot figure me out. The little whore #3 basically appeals to 'Satyr', as always, in his meaningless, worthless, time-draining post. He believes that he is (somehow) important in the world, but, like whores #1 and #2… find agreement WITHIN themselves, and, then accuse others of "self-reference".

Whore #1 ~ WOW, Purple dragon sure is retarded.
Whore #2 ~ I DEFINITELY agree with you.
Whore #3 ~ Then we all find consensus in the fact, case closed.
Whore #1 ~ Isn't it fun to play with him, though?
Whore #2 ~ As-if I can ever, EVER disagree with you?
Whore #1 ~ Of course you cannot… Nobody ever disagrees with me about anything. A show of solidarity.
Whore #3 ~ Am I even needed here, because, you two (douchebags) already know it: I AGREE TOO!

Mhm, the "not sheeple" have spoken. Now, how is this pathetic piece-of-shit website ANY different than ILOL or ILP?? Where are the "challenges"? Huh? Where is the "philosophy"? None?!

I know!!! I know.

Those with the strongest Inferiority complexes (Nietzscheans) have a LOT to compensate for.

How easy it is for them to feel "special" while congratulating each-other for… for what??

The Feminization/Emasculation of Constance by his Ex-wife, essay??

What else has become Produced, by these faggots, since then? Anything??

Nope. Just painting. Just a "dungeon & dragon" game where nerds online: Satyr, Echo, Apaosha can play out their deluded, childish fantasies ALL THE WHILE painting their opposition in colors most applicable to them. After all, accuse others what you are most guilty. Who else knows this better than Satyr himself, mocker of his own self?? Echo comes in Second, echo echo echoing everything she is told. Apaosha barely is noticable at all, if not for his monthly moment of glory, where he nervously steps his foot in the door, only to run away again the next moment. A coward, following another coward.

Cowards need prank calls to "deal" with their opposition.

What a fucking coward. Then, for the final touches: words don't mean anything.

Of course not, Nietzscheans, of course not. Everything is "metaphorical". Nothing is "literal".

What does "literal" even mean? Nevermind, such questions would raise you from your oh-so-peaceful, and delusional, slumbers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 6:41 pm

Hahahahahaaaa!!!

I see I cut too close to the bone, faggot. My bite hurts, doesn't it.

Now convince yourself how "unscary" I am while my Word obviously Affects your weak & pathetic mind.

My voice travels right through your empty, dark, void body, my dæmon. You are so easy to Rape, to Fuck.

HAAAAhahahahahaaaaaa!

Indeed this is very 'Comedic' ~ for some and not others, that is! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Oh yeah...oh yeah....retard?
I'm better than you douche-bag.
I'm smarter, prettier, stronger, faster, more charming, more talented, and I'm a better lover.

You envy my boyish good-looks, you jealous freak.
I'm 45 and I look 25 and you look like a washed-up 40 year-old junky freshly out of the insane asylum.

I am better looking and stronger and smarter now, in my mid-forties than you are, now in your early thirties.

I've fucked more women, eaten more food, drank more booze, beaten up more idiots, like you, than you ever will.
I' have more ideas by midday than you do all year.
You visit my Blog to get your "original thinking".

My dick is so hard women chip their teeth on it.
I've sent three women to the hospital after having sex with them...one stayed in the ICU for a week, experiencing convulsions and blackouts.

Later the doctors realized they were orgasms.

My sperm is so potent women refuse to swallow my cum because they might get pregnant...and it is so tasty they use it as a salad dressing.

Michael Jackson asked me to father his children.
Look at them!!!
They look just like me.
I came up with the song "Beat it".

I can lift 400lbs with my testicles.
I can run the 100 m. dash in under 10 sec barefoot.
I can walk from New York to San Diego and then back again without even a nap.

I drink gasoline and fart fire.
I eat grapes and piss wine.

Scientists want my brain to study genius.

I won, douche-bag.
She rejected you.
Face it; accept it.
I'm better than you.

Nobody likes you.
EVERYONE adores me...except feeble, insecure men-children, like you.

Nobody ever will like you.
Nobody even notices you, if you don't annoy people with your endless yapping about nothing....this you call "philosophy".

I'm so popular rock stars call me for dates and movie-stars ask me for autographs.

I won again.

Look, let me win again:
I won!!!

See?

----

Fuck boy you are one annoying sick fuck.
You need a beating...but that's why you keep your mouth shut in real life.
I bet you've gotten a lot of beatings.

Your methods consists of annoying others to death then taking their rejection as evidence of your relevance.

Life will be very cruel to you.
All you do is mimic and regurgitate...then in your mind you think you came up with something original.
That's why you refuse to read anyone...but you do read others on the forums, don't ya retard?
You confiscate ideas and then claim them as your own...but you are so stupid when you do so you turn them into absurdities.

Wait until mommy and daddy die.

Words hurt you so bad, you think they are enough.
Words are all you have now, retard.

Word.

Did I mention how I fucked your momma once?
Ask her, she'll tell you.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Yep, no substance.

You cannot "beat" me on a philosophy forum, or even on your own kiddy-forum, with your own "rules" imposed.

What does this "philosophy" website have, except a bunch of dried-up whores agreeing with each-other?

Go post some more conspiracy theories, 2012 end of days prophesies, and Jews-around-the-corner fears.

Pathetic.

Satyr is washed-up, a has-been, a never really was…

Whore #2 won't suck your dick. We both know it. Well, she maybe into pædophilia, like the bum-cum. I don't know. It doesn't really matter. Your boy stands a better chance with her (although it's confusing telling the two apart), HAHAHAHAhahahaha.

Yep, when the joke is on you, not so funny anymore is it?

Pathetic. Waste of my time. Nice "invite" to your shit-hole. I overstayed my visit, didn't I? Could not stand me for long before pulling out the bans, censors, edits, WHOOPS, delete. I know I hurt feelings. Softies. Push-overs. Pussies. Words don't "MEAN" anything, faggot.

Ugly. Doesn't mean anything, see? Whoops, it was an "accident", just happened to appear there at the beginning of the sentence.

Excuse me while I go do some real 'philosophy' with a breeze of fresh air. It smells like a fart in here, oh wait, that's mine. I will leave a purple stain all over the place, mark your walls with some new shit, let the next Pimp who stumbles into this den of whores know who came & conquered, and left-again.

Maybe I will be back, I don't know.

Nietzscheans do need their Overlord, your God, your eternally recurring Idea(l) Man. I know, faggot. I DO know that much.

Pick somebody-else. I have no interest teaching a bunch of faggots/whores/hookers how to Think.

It's not for you. Stay Ignoble, stay a Cretin, as-if you ever had a 'choice' in your disgusting inferior genes anyway.

Damn, I have a new happiness to become thankful about, at least I don't look like a 12-year-old boy everyday of my life. How fucking demeaning, and disgraceful. An ugly one at that, too. Of course, it makes PERFECT sense why you lie so well, faggot. I know now, why you do, what you do. You need to lie, to Compensate.

Men like me, "true males", we don't need to Compensate at all. There really is no 'competition' between you and I. What do you have that I do not??

No, wait… you have a couple pussies who —pretend— they agree with you, while, of course, they will never voice their true discontent. Apaosha will always suck dick, whore #2 who does not even deserve recognizing her name… will continue to use YOU, and to lure you, with the promise of her pussy, while never "putting-out". She is just a tease after all. Apaosha, well, what Purpose/Use does he even serve? I don't know. Doesn't matter, cya later.

LOL!!!! Faggot. I shit on your face and piss in your mouth, my bitch. Now SWALLOW it.

I know it tastes good. You like it. SWALLOW, BITCH!!!

Hahahaha. I know… I know many things.

Whenever you want your ass kicked and your face blunted in, publicly, you fucking COWARD, you know where to find me… although I doubt I'll see your stupid ugly mug for a long, long time. You don't have the BALLS to come looking for me, faggot. Banning/editing/censoring from your pathetic, shit forum.

NEVER ASK THIS QUESTION: how is this "philosophy" website ANY different from any other??

Whore #1 ~ says something.
Whore #2 ~ I agree.
Whore #3 ~ I agree too, guys, hey pay attention to meee!!!

LOL!!! IT IS FUNNY! You guys were right. This forum is very COMEDIC. I love it here, VERY funny.

Very funny how jokes can become twisted-around, like words, like a faggot projects what he is MOST guilty of, of ALL, LOL!!!

Your anal cavity should quit feeling sore, in about… 2 months. I don't know about Apaosha, his ass still feels sore. I know it hurts, whores. I know.

I know…
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:25 pm

I'm smarter, prettier, stronger, faster, more charming, more talented, and I'm a better lover.

I'm 45 and I look 25 and you look like a washed-up 40 year-old junky freshly out of the insane asylum.

I am better looking and stronger and smarter now, in my mid-forties than you are, now in your early thirties.

I've fucked more women, eaten more food, drank more booze, beaten up more idiots, like you, than you ever will.

I've sent three women to the hospital after having sex with them...one stayed in the ICU for a week, experiencing convulsions and blackouts.

My sperm is so potent women refuse to swallow my cum because they might get pregnant...and it is so tasty they use it as a salad dressing.

Look at them!!!
They look just like me.

I won, douche-bag.
She rejected you.
Face it; accept it.
I'm better than you.

Nobody likes you.

Nobody even notices you, if you don't annoy people with your endless yapping about nothing....this you call "philosophy".

I'm so popular rock stars call me for dates and movie-stars ask me for autographs.

I won again.

Look, let me win again:
I won!!!

See?

----

Your methods consists of annoying others to death then taking their rejection as evidence of your relevance.

All you do is mimic and regurgitate...then in your mind you think you came up with something original.
That's why you refuse to read anyone...but you do read others on the forums, don't ya retard?
You confiscate ideas and then claim them as your own...but you are so stupid when you do so you turn them into absurdities.

Word.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Last Word.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Look at them!!!
They look just like me.

I won, douche-bag.
She rejected you.
Face it; accept it.
I'm better than you.

Nobody likes you.

I won again.

Look, let me win again:
I won!!!

See?

----

Word.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 am

Last Word.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:04 am

Look at them!!!
They look just like me.

I won, douche-bag.
She rejected you.
Face it; accept it.
I'm better than you.

Nobody likes you.

I won again.

Look, let me win again:
I won!!!

See?

----

Word.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:36 am

Σατυρ wrote:

That's the most fucking hilarious thing I've read in a week. I'll be laughing about that two hours from now.

Okay, carry on.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:22 am

Carry on?
You should rethink your engagement with the little turd.
There's nothing to be gained there, as you may have realized.

He's not even arguing in bad faith, because this implies he actually knows what is going on, but he's totally disconnected from reality.
His main interest is to use words to create a reaction.

The reaction feeds his needy soul.
He's realized that using insults gets him this reaction. He feels empowered by it because everyone else in his real life, except mommy perhaps, doesn't pay him the slightest attention.
He's for all intensive purposes invisible to the world. He wants to avenge himself against it.

On-line he can annoy, insult, insinuate, use words to gain what he is missing...all from the safety of his bedroom.
All he has are words to get attention.

Because they hurt and affect him so much (ergo he does not read books) he assumes that his own have the same effect...even if they are nonsensical.
He doesn't understand that for words to be useful and meaningful and powerful they must refer to a real phenomenon....for him words suffice: disconnected, absurd, chaotic, as his are.

He simply repeats them, over and over again...as you've noticed he uses the same words towards the same people in the same ways.....and most of those he's plagiarized off internet posts...because that's the only thing he does read.
He thinks that if he repeats certain words enough times he can alter reality with them. He feels comforted by this delusion.

When he does read he finds certain concepts powerful....he then thinks he's had an epiphany when he caricatures the concept, making it "uniquely" his own...in the process stripping it of all power.
He detaches the concept from reality, where it draws its utility and power from, and essentially makes it impotent, like him...but in his emotional mind it retains this power.
He thinks that it was because the other said so....it was the others Will that made the words effective and as powerfully influential as they were to him.

In other words he's FUCKED UP!

There's nothing you can reason with him....he wins by default. All he has to do, even when cornered intellectually and emotionally, is to find a way to twist it into another victory for himself...with words.
He twists meaning, remembers selectively to suit himself. When an attack against him hurts him he uses it to counter-attack.
He imitates. He takes what hurt him, because it was something true about him, and he uses it to accuse another, deflecting the hurt. Now he imagines the other hurting just as much as he did.
He is avenged.
All of this occurring in his mind, of course.

If we were to take his words seriously, as he wants us to, he would get himself in a whole lot of trouble; if he were held accountable for his words, as they represents his state of mind, he would be whimpering in some corner like a dog.

Not even their definition matter.
He was once exposed in another stupidity and what he did is create an nonsensical divide between the words actual and real.
His main purpose isn't reason, it is to shelter himself from a world he cannot cope with.

Good thing we don't take anything he says seriously, because there's nothing to be taken seriously about him.
He's a child with a permanent temper tantrum.
It's his impotence that makes him harmless. Some people engage him for the same reason people engage children pulling a fit: they want to comfort him, calm him, heal him.
But we do take his situation seriously, as it represents a growing trend of disease in the post-modern world.

When all else fails he goes on the assault...and then makes a preemptive victory declaration, departing with a swagger, imagining devastation behind him, only to avoid all logical arguments with emotional ad hom attacks.
If you talk to him - he wins ...if you avoid talking to him - he wins....in his mind there is nothing to be said or done....he wins automatically...because he has to. A defensiveness where the ego can only cope with a delusion that does not force it to hold itself accountable.
It is always the other's fault, as the other always loses.

If a woman rejects him...she's a whore.
If people dislike him... they are idiots.
If they think he is unattractive...they do it out of spite.
It is they who lose, by rejecting him.

That's why outside the internet he has no friends...nothing. If he dared express his true nature he would get his ass kicked...being that he is also slight of frame and a cowardly heart.

He loves the distance the internet offers him. Now he can imagine anything he likes.
His words have no immediate cost...yet he talks of seriousness. His words do not refer to anything real and so so they have no pragmatic value. He is free to say and do as he likes...and he never, ever, has to be taken seriously...because if he were to be taken seriously he would not go on for long. His world would crumble all around him.
Force him into a more intimate setting, where his real-time mind is put to the test and his real essence has none of his masks to hide behind...and then see how he runs and what excuses he comes up with.
If you were in front of him, your seriousness would not be something he would enjoy.

He imagines his words having devastating impacts...and when you respond this feeds into his delusion.
Did you see his comments on good/evil? Very christian.

There's nothing there...he's damaged goods....non-salvageable material.
Lost.
Life will take care of him.

All you can do is ignore him...or endure his mind-farts when they flood the forums you post in.
I don't post much anymore so I really don't care.

He'll taunt and scream and beg for attention...he'll wear masks and invent ways to get himself noticed, but in the end he is what he is:
a desperate, sad, worm.

I think I've wasted enough time on him.
Maybe I'll be bored enough in a month or two....hopefully never.

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:23 am

Blah blah blah blah, I am a stupid solipsistic son-of-a-bitch who hates Purple Dragon and want everybody-else to join me in my nihilistic, pathetic, weak-hearted hate.

You're washed-up. Now suck a dick like the good whore you are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 am

Without your coloring-brush, nobody would pay any attention to your dumbass in the first place.

You paint in lies. Of course you nor anyone can "take me seriously".

Taking words seriously implies Responsibility. And you have none, faggot. I will repeat myself to your face. What are you to me, lowlife scum?? I spit on shit like you. Remember that. Remember, never forget: words have no meaning. You're a fucking GENIUS!

You moron. LOL! I laugh at you. Take your Nietzsche to the grave with you. And don't let little Spyro know his daddy is a fag sucking Nietzsche dick.

Truth hurts. I know… I know.

I am going to remind everybody everyday how pathetic and lowlife you are, LOL! Try and stop me, faggot.

I will show you what the word 'Karma' means… You owe, my whore, you Owe big. And I slap my bitch who does not bring me the money she owes me.

If you even THINK my direction then I will bury you in your own bullshit. My name is going to cause you a Headache whenever you even consider the memory of me.

You are MY whore now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:45 am

Those Nietzscheans man.. they're the disease of civilization.. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 am

Alex wrote:
Those Nietzscheans man.. they're the disease of civilization.. affraid
Yes YOU are, Nietzschean. Correct. Your New Age Religion is a crock-of-shit.

"Overman"

"Eternally Recurring"

"Becoming"

Bow to the words as Satyr does. Sometimes words mean somethings. Sometimes they don't. But don't ask him when. He doesn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:51 am

Did you ever think that your avatar represents a subconscious desire of yours to slap a young version of Nietzsche on the ass and then "fill him up" with your Genius Philosophy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 am

Alex wrote:
Did you ever think that your avatar represents a subconscious desire of yours to slap a young version of Nietzsche on the ass and then "fill him up" with your Genius Philosophy?
No, because:

1) I did not choose this avatar. The monkey did; the two Nietzschean butt-buddies want to paint me in a "non-threatening" way in order to feel better (and more confident) about themselves. I actually am surprised. The first time I was banned from this forum, tarring & feathering me didn't work then. I don't know what would make idiots believe that it would work a second time around, but then again, retarded children (especially ones as fugly as Constance), need to repeat the same mistakes 2 times, no 3, no 5, no 15 times… in order to learn the lesson for good.

2) Even if I had chosen this avatar, it would represent YOUR subconscious desire to slap a young version of Nietzsche on the ass and then "fill him up" with your Genius Philosophy.

Besides, Nietzsche paved the way for me. He enslaved a great many people so that I do not need to do the same work twice.

He "leveled" everything for me to Construct my Edifice. His works were directed toward me, YOUR Idealized man, Creator of values.

Because if I do not "(re)create values" then who will? A dumb turd like Constance?? Fuck, not even a two-cent hooker will touch his dick with a glove on… how pathetic.

You know she wanted me to fuck her all along, you know it, right?? NO??? Well, "Reality" will show you soon enough.

Anyway, Nietzscheans, I bid everybody adieu until next time. Satyr will need another beatdown soon-enough. He enjoys them.

And always remember the wise Satyrean phrase: "Words don't MEAN anything!!!!!" Because, what the fuck, would we do, if they ever did???

LOL?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 am

Chek dis out son

They see me philosophizing
They hatin', they trollin' and try'na catch me talking phony
My philosophy so dope, I'm swangin

I been philosophizing since ILP and holy shit I really can't stop and focus
These niggaz can't tap mah intellectual prowess, they nevah understood
what the deal iz with all that wicked shit I spit so I come to teach
you and your nietzschean homeboyz what the deal iz

Surpassed da old goat since I was 5
Never needed much to plagiarize
His ideas were really mine
He just borrowed ma wisdom for a time
Now I'm back to take whats mine
Feminization theory be mine

Admin niggaz banned me every place
Coz they of some inferior mongrel race
I'm the diamond in the shit
From Oregon to infinity

<<will the unreal realunoriginal please stand up?>>

It's me, the real unoriginal standing up, my jewish polish blood they can't deny
I cum to Amerikkka where they try'na feminize
But I can't be sedated, effeminated.

My shrink don't kno wut da deal iz
he thinks I need more pillz
But once I spit the wicked philosophy of the illusion of change
He had no choice but but to turn mentally derange'

Bitches fall under my feet like daisies
Coz they kno' I alpha-male'ed em till they drop like crazies

There's room for only one Master Controlla of Philosophy in the hood'
And niggah I intend to give all da philosophy posers some food -
for thought, you think i'd leave yo' know-thyself hood alone
but i'm trolling in this bitch like a pro
You niggaz will nevah kno
What I can do with my
short-stature yo

Rightful descendant of Napoleon
I'm so obsessed I even call yo home phone
And son, I put mah picture on your forum
Never mess with me coz I throw a tantrum
The napoleon complex is ma rightful throne.

yeaaaaah bitches
yo yo yo yo

Nietzsche got nuffin on me

ha ha ha

2011 baby

Little Napoleon in this biatch. Till the end.

Last edited by Alex on Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:24 am

I have Jewish relatives?! WOW, amazing, will you please tell me which ones since you obviously know more about my family than I do!!! Cool!

Oh, wait, just more finger-painting from the Nietzscheans.

You fear Chrsitians, therefore, I am Christian.
You fear Jews, therefore, I am Jewish.
You fear ____, therefore, I am ____.

It's easy to paint. Just look at the master, Constance, but too bad for him, he cannot paint his ugliness away.

Tell me more about me. I am interested to learn what a group of desperate, needy Nietzscheans, Fear in life.

I always wondered why people feared Jews so much, but now I know… people need somebody to Fear, somebody to Hate. It's like "God". The commoners (like little Jester) need somebody to Accuse, somebody to Blame, but never, EVER themselves. The little ants cannot accept the concept of 'Responsibility' or 'Accountability'. Such concepts denote Nobility.

And 'Nobility' is what separates the Common from the Uncommon, like golden nuggets from a pile-of-shit.

And this forum is full of fertilizer for my garden… nothing 'hard' in here. No balls.

Continue painting, My Children. Don't forget to eternally recur and to recreate values as-if you knew the slightest shit of your Nietzschean overlord.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:35 am

Nigga u used to be more laid back in da old dayz, wut happend?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:43 am

Where've you been, trapped in a cellar?

Many things have happened. Satyr has been calling me for weeks now, just about everyday, wanting to "prove himself" to me, to "expose" my genitals.

He's coming out of the closet, fast & furious. Poor little Spyro, how embarrassing to have a flaming father…

Well, either that or it's Little Miss Neo-Nazi… they use the same phone number to call me. They're both enamored. My whores are needy.

It's hard being beautiful & popular, you know what I mean, clown?
Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:21 pm

No one is more beautiful or popular than you Dragon!

We want more pics!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Purple Dragon wrote:
Where've you been, trapped in a cellar?

Many things have happened. Satyr has been calling me for weeks now, just about everyday, wanting to "prove himself" to me, to "expose" my genitals.

He's coming out of the closet, fast & furious. Poor little Spyro, how embarrassing to have a flaming father…

Well, either that or it's Little Miss Neo-Nazi… they use the same phone number to call me. They're both enamored. My whores are needy.

It's hard being beautiful & popular, you know what I mean, clown?
Cool

I needed some time out. your philosophical argumentation was too much for me to handle.

He is? Mon Dieu...
Who is Miss Neo-Nazi? don't seem to remember this one.

Where's your comrade ZA? Did he move to Columbia by now?

pirat

Don't know about popularity and beauty, you know i'm some butt-ugly third world country peasant.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Zoot got arrested for exposing himself to schoolkids.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Comedy Forum Comedy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum Comedy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next