Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Is it rape?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Quote :
An Israel court has sentenced an Arab man named Sabbar Kashur to 18 months in prison for having consensual sex with an Israeli Jewish woman under the pretense that he was also Jewish. The case, brought by the Israeli woman, ended with Kashur being convicted of "rape by deception." It has drawn new attention to the culture of mistrust that persists between many Jews and Muslims in Israel, where race and religion often take the blame for years of complicated international conflict. Here's what a handful of Middle East watchers have to say.

* What Happened The Guardian's Jo Adetunji and Harriet Sherwood report, "According to the complaint filed by the woman with the Jerusalem district court, the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left. When she later found out that he was not Jewish but an Arab, she filed a criminal complaint for rape and indecent assault. Although Kashur was initially charged with rape and indecent assault, this was changed to a charge of rape by deception as part of a plea bargain arrangement."

* In Israel, 'Open Hostility' To Mixed Relationships Al Jazeera's Gregg Carlstrom reports:

[The case] highlights the open hostility with which many Israeli Jews view mixed relationships with Arabs, who make up one-fifth of the population of Israel. A poll conducted in 2007 by Israel's Geocartography Institute found that more than 50 per cent of Israeli Jews thought marrying an Arab was "equal to national treason". Jews are legally forbidden to intermarry in Israel.

The Sunday Times reported in 2009 on a squad of "vigilantes" in the Jewish settlement of Pisgat Zeev. The group has patrolled the streets for more than a decade looking for mixed couples.

And in 2009, the town of Petah Tikva established a team of counsellors and psychologists to "rescue" Jewish women from relationships with Arab men. The Israeli daily Maariv reported in February that Tel Aviv had launched a similar programme.

* The Judge's Emotional Ruling One of the thee judges on the case, Tzvi Segal, said, "The court is obliged to protect the public interest from sophisticated, smooth-tongued criminals who can deceive innocent victims at an unbearable price – the sanctity of their bodies and souls. When the very basis of trust between human beings drops, especially when the matters at hand are so intimate, sensitive and fateful, the court is required to stand firmly at the side of the victims – actual and potential – to protect their wellbeing. Otherwise, they will be used, manipulated and misled, while paying only a tolerable and symbolic price."

* What If Genders Were Reversed? Liberal Israeli pundit Gideon Levy is quoted byt the Guardian, "I would like to raise only one question with the judge. What if this guy had been a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim and had sex with a Muslim woman? Would he have been convicted of rape? The answer is: of course not."

* 'Public Apartheid' The U.A.E. National's Tom Gara fumes, "The tilt toward explicit public apartheid continues in Israel. ... They met, shagged in a 'nearby building' that night, and the judge is worried that he violated the 'sanctity' of her body and soul."

* Ruling Assumes That Jews Shouldn't Sleep with Arabs Israeli-Arab rights advocate and attorney Abeer Baker tells Al Jazeera that this is a "dangerous precedent" for Arabs there. "In this case, the ruling seems to say that if a 'reasonable' Jewish woman knew a man was an Arab, then she would not make love to him. ... It's interfering in a very intimate, personal decision. ... That should be made between two people. The court should not interfere."

* In Israel, 'You Had Better Not Look Like an Arab' The U.K. Telegraph's Adrian Blomfeld writes, "Israeli human rights activists said that Kashur's actions reflected the deceits many Palestinians practise when in Israel in an attempt to avoid official and private prejudice because of their background. 'It is very well known that Israeli-Palestinians living in Israel disguise themselves,' said Leah Tsemel, a human-rights lawyer. 'You change your accent and you change your dress because if you look like an Arab you face harassment. If you want to enter a pub, you'd better not look like an Arab and if you want to have sex with an Israeli girl, you had better not look like an Arab.'"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is it rape?

Last edited by TheJoker on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 2:45 pm

The subject here is rape under false pretenses.

These are random examples I'm finding on the net:

Quote :
pretending, for instance, to be someone else -- someone with whom the other person would consent to have sex.

I would also consider it rape to claim to be disease-free while knowing it was not true, but that's not a case i expect everyone would necessarily agree with.

Quote :
sure, or at a masquerade in a mask. or by being a celebrity look-like.

Quote :
So, if Alice agrees to have sex with Bob, and then after the fact finds out that Bob is a jerk, and she had previously made a commitment to not have sex with jerks, Bob is now guilty of rape, for not informing her of something that would prevented her from having sex with him?

I'm not even sure "informed consent" exists. How much do you need to know about a person in order to be "informed"?

Quote :
On the one hand, I would consider it rape if a man gets a woman terribly drunk and drugged, and then has sex with her, while she thinks he's someone else (her boyfriend) the whole time. She consented to sex with her bf, not with this guy. He's a rapist.

On the other hand, if a married man claimed to be single and had sex with a woman who would would not have had sex with him had she known he was married, I wouldn't call that rape. Sure he's a manipulative, lying bastard, and I wouldn't give him the time of day, to be honest... but I wouldn't call him a rapist either.

But I see the grey area. One could claim that, in my second example, the woman consented to sex with a single man, not a married one, just as in the first example she consented to sex with her boyfriend and not a stranger.

So I guess I'll use the weasel words here and agree. Yes, it can be rape, just as having sex on a balcony can be rape... but not necessarily so.

Ex: Man lies and tells woman he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her. They have sex. Then, the man abandons her.

Quote :
Would you consider this to be rape?
Are there other instances of sex under false pretenses you would/would not consider rape?

Here is a couple of questions I have.

Are pick up artists rapists?

If I lie and deceive women to have sex with me where they conscent to sex is that rape by false pretenses?

Personally I find this subject to be hilarious as a way of masquerading other people's stupidity in falling victim. Laughing
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:19 pm

TheJoker wrote:
Quote :
An Israel court has sentenced an Arab man named Sabbar Kashur to 18 months in prison for having consensual sex with an Israeli Jewish woman under the pretense that he was also Jewish. The case, brought by the Israeli woman, ended with Kashur being convicted of "rape by deception." It has drawn new attention to the culture of mistrust that persists between many Jews and Muslims in Israel, where race and religion often take the blame for years of complicated international conflict. Here's what a handful of Middle East watchers have to say.

* What Happened The Guardian's Jo Adetunji and Harriet Sherwood report, "According to the complaint filed by the woman with the Jerusalem district court, the two met in downtown Jerusalem in September 2008 where Kashur, an Arab from East Jerusalem, introduced himself as a Jewish bachelor seeking a serious relationship. The two then had consensual sex in a nearby building before Kashur left. When she later found out that he was not Jewish but an Arab, she filed a criminal complaint for rape and indecent assault. Although Kashur was initially charged with rape and indecent assault, this was changed to a charge of rape by deception as part of a plea bargain arrangement."

* In Israel, 'Open Hostility' To Mixed Relationships Al Jazeera's Gregg Carlstrom reports:

[The case] highlights the open hostility with which many Israeli Jews view mixed relationships with Arabs, who make up one-fifth of the population of Israel. A poll conducted in 2007 by Israel's Geocartography Institute found that more than 50 per cent of Israeli Jews thought marrying an Arab was "equal to national treason". Jews are legally forbidden to intermarry in Israel.

The Sunday Times reported in 2009 on a squad of "vigilantes" in the Jewish settlement of Pisgat Zeev. The group has patrolled the streets for more than a decade looking for mixed couples.

And in 2009, the town of Petah Tikva established a team of counsellors and psychologists to "rescue" Jewish women from relationships with Arab men. The Israeli daily Maariv reported in February that Tel Aviv had launched a similar programme.

* The Judge's Emotional Ruling One of the thee judges on the case, Tzvi Segal, said, "The court is obliged to protect the public interest from sophisticated, smooth-tongued criminals who can deceive innocent victims at an unbearable price – the sanctity of their bodies and souls. When the very basis of trust between human beings drops, especially when the matters at hand are so intimate, sensitive and fateful, the court is required to stand firmly at the side of the victims – actual and potential – to protect their wellbeing. Otherwise, they will be used, manipulated and misled, while paying only a tolerable and symbolic price."

* What If Genders Were Reversed? Liberal Israeli pundit Gideon Levy is quoted byt the Guardian, "I would like to raise only one question with the judge. What if this guy had been a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim and had sex with a Muslim woman? Would he have been convicted of rape? The answer is: of course not."

* 'Public Apartheid' The U.A.E. National's Tom Gara fumes, "The tilt toward explicit public apartheid continues in Israel. ... They met, shagged in a 'nearby building' that night, and the judge is worried that he violated the 'sanctity' of her body and soul."

* Ruling Assumes That Jews Shouldn't Sleep with Arabs Israeli-Arab rights advocate and attorney Abeer Baker tells Al Jazeera that this is a "dangerous precedent" for Arabs there. "In this case, the ruling seems to say that if a 'reasonable' Jewish woman knew a man was an Arab, then she would not make love to him. ... It's interfering in a very intimate, personal decision. ... That should be made between two people. The court should not interfere."

* In Israel, 'You Had Better Not Look Like an Arab' The U.K. Telegraph's Adrian Blomfeld writes, "Israeli human rights activists said that Kashur's actions reflected the deceits many Palestinians practise when in Israel in an attempt to avoid official and private prejudice because of their background. 'It is very well known that Israeli-Palestinians living in Israel disguise themselves,' said Leah Tsemel, a human-rights lawyer. 'You change your accent and you change your dress because if you look like an Arab you face harassment. If you want to enter a pub, you'd better not look like an Arab and if you want to have sex with an Israeli girl, you had better not look like an Arab.'"

Is it rape?

Haha. This is more about racial identity than anything having to do with rape. The Jews are extremely particular about their gene pool. They are pretentious and believe to be superior to all others, and this applies especially to the neighboring regions because of their land wars etc.
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Poison IV wrote:
TheJoker wrote:
Quote :

Is it rape?

Haha. This is more about racial identity than anything having to do with rape. The Jews are extremely particular about their gene pool. They are pretentious and believe to be superior to all others, and this applies especially to the neighboring regions because of their land wars etc.

Most definately the main article of the events that transpired in Israel are racially motivated however there are many liberal politically correct social "do-gooders" who want to take it a step further that any sort of deception or pretense used by people to bed another in sexual intercourse to be considered as rape. They want to redefine the notion of rape beyond just sheer force involved alone making deception itself also redefined as nonconsensual even after another person conscents.

The reason I've been reading and studying up on all of this is that once I get on my feet again I plan on being a deceptive bastard in becoming a pick up artist where I plan to lie or deceive quite a bit in getting into multiple women's panties. Laughing Twisted Evil Cool

I'm going to flash money around as bait disguising myself where the fish will rather stupidly like they always do will come for bites and nibbles.

Last edited by TheJoker on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Rape is natural.
Many species use rape as a strategy of propagating their genes, particularly by the lesser males. .

To avoid this females ally themselves with dominant males. In exchange for their sexual favors they are allowed to cheat on the side, under the dominant male's nose, thusly the female retains her sexual power.
This has evolved a feminine guile and ability to act, unmatched by males.

In modern systems the masculine entity is abstracted into an institution; with a figurehead.
The church is such an institution and its figurehead is God.
The secular form is the State whose figurehead is replaceable. In the past the emperor or the kind was its figurehead.
The state guarantees the female its protection in exchange for her services.
This prevents biological males from taking advantage of the female's weaker frame and mind, and returns to her her sexual powers.

Obviously when masculinity is abstracted like this it does not care with whom the female procreates or fucks, the latter used as a method of establishing alliances within the group, just as long as she and he follow its prescriptions for raising the ideal type of human for its own benefit.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Rape is natural.
Many species use rape as a strategy of propagating their genes, particularly by the lesser males. .

To avoid this females ally themselves with dominant males. In exchange for their sexual favors they are allowed to cheat on the side, under the dominant male's nose, thusly the female retains her sexual power.
This has evolved a feminine guile and ability to act, unmatched by males.

In modern systems the masculine entity is abstracted into an institution; with a figurehead.
The church is such an institution and its figurehead is God.
The secular form is the State whose figurehead is replaceable. In the past the emperor or the kind was its figurehead.
The state guarantees the female its protection in exchange for her services.
This prevents biological males from taking advantage of the female's weaker frame and mind, and returns to her her sexual powers.

Obviously when masculinity is abstracted like this it does not care with whom the female procreates or fucks, the latter used as a method of establishing alliances within the group, just as long as she and he follow its prescriptions for raising the ideal type of human for its own benefit.

Quote :

Not so sure about that. Rape ensures multiple procreations and offspring.....

Rape afterall taken to excess is just violent polygamy.

The seed becomes spreaded everywhere. Laughing

Also in some species the behavior rituals of rape is commonplace.

Last edited by TheJoker on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Quality over quantity :]

For example, in blacks it is common to have many children with an absentee father.

This I would attribute to their genetic make-up as testosterone is dominant and leaves little room for having a stable family over sexual meanderings.
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Quality over quantity :]

For example, in blacks it is common to have many children with an absentee father.

Quality is nice on a temporal state of existence but quantity wins out over time always.

That's why Europeans are being bred out of existence when it concerns the world population densities because they've become too stupid to realize that their idiotic social conservatism or social ideological ethos is a constant hindrance to their ongoing future survival. That two children per family of caucasians versus everybody else ethnically who is having three or more is not evolutionarily advantageous in the long run of things.

Once caucasians are bred out of existence which all statistics show that it will happen shortly in the near future all those millions of breeding blacks all across the world will laugh their asses off in reaction.

While were on this topic let me just say I can't stand the social conservatism of caucasian women.

Fucking dumb bitches many of them are. Why are white males chasing other ethnicities when it concerns women?

Because women of other ethnicities aren't so demanding, judging, and socially conservative.

Last edited by TheJoker on Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Remember that quality over quantity has more ups than quantity ;]]

Things aren't always as they appear.
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Remember that quality over quantity has more ups than quantity ;]]

Things aren't always as they appear.

Temporarily yes but in the long run it becomes self defeating as my example used above.

Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 4:42 pm

The phoenix doesn't just go away when mediocrity takes over; it rises from the ashes.
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Israel is more like nazi germany than Canada or the US.

I think we should bomb those nazis, or let Ahmadinejad bomb them.

Their hypocracy makes me sick.

This isn't about rape, it's about eugenics, don't let the "liberals" (bought and payed for by the zionists along time ago) tell you otherwise.
---

Rape is natural, but then so is murder. As rational, political beings (I'm not denying the other aspect of us, btw), we have the option to dismantle or erect a government that will punish rapists. The question is: will you exchange a portion of your liberty for a portion of security? Most people will, which is why we have the society we have today. The minority and the individual has the option to go against the will of the majority, or the will of the ruling class, but only at the risk of being thrown in jail.

Now was that a wise decision? I honestly don't care, one way or the other, if we have anarchy on the streets tomorrow (maybe I wouldn't be saying that when the time comes, I don't know). I have little to lose, nothing at stake, I think the rich man has more to fear. Would I rape someone if I had the opportunity, if we had anarchy tomorrow, I'm not sure, who knows what one will do in circumstances one has never been in. I guess I probably wouldn't, but.. it could be one way of passing on my seed, as others have mentioned. I'm not really into raising a family, at the moment, so, another bonus.

Last edited by apatheist on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:12 pm

apatheist wrote:

This isn't about rape, it's about eugenics, don't let the "liberals" (bought and payed for by the zionists along time ago) tell you otherwise.
---

Rape is natural, but then so is murder. As rational, political beings (I'm not denying the other aspect of us, btw), we have the option to dismantle or erect a government that will punish rapists. The question is: will you exchange a portion of your liberty for a portion of security? Most people will, which is why we have the society we have today. The minority and the individual has the option to go against the will of the majority, or the will of the ruling class, but only at the risk of being thrown in jail.

Now was that a wise decision? I honestly don't care, one way or the other, if we have anarchy on the streets tomorrow (maybe I wouldn't be saying that when the time comes, I don't know). I have little to lose, nothing at stake, I think the rich man has more to fear. Would I rape someone if I had the opportunity, if we had anarchy tomorrow, I'm not sure, who knows what one will do in circumstances one has never been in. I guess I probably wouldn't, but.. it could be one way of passing on my seed, as others have mentioned. I'm not really into raising a family, at the moment, so, another bonus..

Quote :

Ironic isn't it, that the Jews once a victim of fascism become the new fascists afterwards.

Of course once you understand the psychology of how the once victim if allowed independence eventually becomes the next victimizer it really comes to no surprise.

Quote :

Actually what is more realistic in happening is that Israel is going to bomb Iran pretty soon causing the United States by default to go into war with Iran also or Syria will invade Israel again causing world war III which will involve Iran as well.

Do not under estimate the power and level of manipulation American zionists have over the United States government along with AIPAC.

Quote :

Don't you just like the contradictions of a international transhumanistic elite politically, socially, and existentially?

I know I do. I like watching their fragile stupidity from a distance.

Quote :

Well I was using that as one example of the subject called rape under false pretenses.
Quote :

Rape is natural, but then so is murder.

I prefer the word killing because it lacks stepping into all the moral or ethical bullshit of the word murder.

Quote :
As rational, political beings (I'm not denying the other aspect of us, btw), we have the option to dismantle or erect a government that will punish rapists.

If killing, stealing, and raping is natural why must it be punished?

Why is the natural punishable?

Quote :

The question is: will you exchange a portion of your liberty for a portion of security?

No I won't especially when that security extends itself to enslave me.

Quote :
Most people will, which is why we have the society we have today.

Most people are cattle human bovine, lemmings, or sheep.

Fuck the majority herd.

Quote :
The minority and the individual has the option to go against the will of the majority, or the will of the ruling class, but only at the risk of being thrown in jail.

Jail, imprisonment, and being executed but if you think about it what is worse, living a life as a slave or death?
Quote :

Now was that a wise decision? I honestly don't care, one way or the other, if we have anarchy on the streets tomorrow (maybe I wouldn't be saying that when the time comes, I don't know).

Oh trust me, with the world as it stands now politically, socially, and economically global anarchy has never been so close. Infact at this point I'd say it's inevitable and unavoidable at this point.

Quote :

I have little to lose, nothing at stake, I think the rich man has more to fear.

Exactly. Look at me currently. I'm homeless and unemployed. I don't have anything to lose.

I don't even have a life. My current existence can in no way be called living.

I don't even currently feel like I'm alive.

I'm a ticking time bomb of eight years of misery and rage.

Quote :
Would I rape someone if I had the opportunity, if we had anarchy tomorrow,

Laughing For the sake of the legality of internet usage I'll leave that question unanswered on my part.

Fuck you internet monitoring homeland security.

Quote :

I'm not sure, who knows what one will do in circumstances one has never been in.

When you lose everything where you have nothing to lose or if your put in the situation where you feel like your enslaved by the rest of the world around you I think you would be surprised of all the sorts of acts human depravity can cause individuals to do.

Quote :
I guess I probably wouldn't, but.. it could be one way of passing on my seed, as others have mentioned. I'm not really into raising a family, at the moment, so, another bonus..

I really don't care about reproducing either anymore. I just want to fuck some bitches and hoes. Smile

Last edited by TheJoker on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:26 pm

Quote :
Ironic isn't it, that the Jews once a victim of fascism become the new fascists.

Of course once you understand the psychology of how the once victim if allowed eventually becomes the next victimizer it really comes to no surprise.

Actually what is more realistic in happening is that Israel is going to bomb Iran pretty soon causing the United States by default to go to war with Iran also or Syria will invade Israel again causing world war III which will also involve Iran
I don't think the Jews were victims, though I could be wrong.

Have you ever seen Cole in Auschwitz, or heard that speach by Benjamin Freedman?

Quote :
Theodor Herzl Wrote: “It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:28 pm

apatheist wrote:

---

Now was that a wise decision? I honestly don't care, one way or the other, if we have anarchy on the streets tomorrow (maybe I wouldn't be saying that when the time comes, I don't know). I have little to lose, nothing at stake, I think the rich man has more to fear. Would I rape someone if I had the opportunity, if we had anarchy tomorrow, I'm not sure, who knows what one will do in circumstances one has never been in. I guess I probably wouldn't, but.. it could be one way of passing on my seed, as others have mentioned. I'm not really into raising a family, at the moment, so, another bonus.
Read Heisman.
Suicide Note.

The Jews are employing a unique tactic.
They ensure their genetic prowess by teaching other bloodlines that being concerned with bloodlines is primitive.

Christianity is their infection.
The universality of secular humanism is how this infection has adapted to globalization. It makes the same nihilistic principles being sold through Christianity more attractive to individuals across cultural and national lines.
The infection is going viral.

But parts of the virus are not unique.
Buddhism and Hinduism are similar viruses.

They spring up in overpopulated areas during periods of resource pressures.

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:29 pm

apatheist wrote:
Quote :
Ironic isn't it, that the Jews once a victim of fascism become the new fascists.

Of course once you understand the psychology of how the once victim if allowed eventually becomes the next victimizer it really comes to no surprise.

Actually what is more realistic in happening is that Israel is going to bomb Iran pretty soon causing the United States by default to go to war with Iran also or Syria will invade Israel again causing world war III which will also involve Iran
I don't think the Jews were victims, though I could be wrong.

Have you ever seen Cole in Auschwitz, or heard that speach by Benjamin Freedman?

Quote :
Theodor Herzl Wrote: “It is essential that the sufferings of Jews.. . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends”.

Yeah I've heard alot of different zionist conspiracy theories where I'm not sure I believe in all of them but I do agree some of them are compelling.

I do agree that there is such a thing as international zionism on many fronts which my aluding to AIPAC earlier is just one example.
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:30 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
apatheist wrote:

---

Read Heisman.
Suicide Note.

The Jews are employing a unique tactic.
They ensure their genetic prowess by teaching other bloodlines that being concerned with bloodlines is primitive.

Christianity is their infection.
The universality of secular humanism is how this infection has adapted to globalization. It makes the same nihilistic principles being sold through Christianity more attractive to individuals across cultural and national lines.
The infection is going viral.

But parts of the virus are not unique.
Buddhism and Hinduism are similar viruses.

They spring up in overpopulated areas during periods of resource pressures.

I've heard similar arguements. They are compelling. I can't say I disagree with them because many globalists whether it's coincidence or not come from Jewish backgrounds.

Many of the organizers of internationalization or globalism are Jewish.

Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Clever, clever, posting under my name. Oh, and deleting my posts, as well. Good job, you guys. I can see you're SO much better than the ILP mods you hate so much.
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Lol...

looks like we have either a hacker or someone with too much mod power :p
Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I wrote some nice stuff :[

Damn....
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Clever, clever, posting under my name. Oh, and deleting my posts, as well. Good job, you guys. I can see you're SO much better than the ILP mods you hate so much.
Has someone tampered with your posts?

I'll have to change the rules then.

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Poison IV wrote:

^^^

Yes, I didn't write that pale
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:46 am

Then who the fuck did?

Are you playing games, little girl?

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:29 am

...No....

hence why I said there must be someone else who is...

Back to top Go down

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 am

:]]

Relax, though. They're doing a fine job.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 am

If you man the changes and the missing threads then that was my doing.

Clean start.
New hierarchies. A gradation of access.
Experimentation.

Now back on topic, dearest.
It was rape, I believe.

Sponsored content

Is it rape?   Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it rape? Is it rape?   Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it rape?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top