Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:05 pm

phoneutria wrote:

"Cute" was satyr's confusion between the quote and edit button.
He posted his reply into my post.

We can go with that.

Quote :
But don't be jealous, I have nothing of interest to you.
You have created your own reality, in which you are being followed by a certain dragon.
And you hold on to it, even with reality slapping you in the face like a wet limp cock.

You want me to be dragon. Why, I can only imagine.

No need to project a thing- you play the part so well. I gave only valid comparison and am anticipating more to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:13 pm

Suit yourself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:01 am

Ahem, this thread is about the prostitute nature of females and their deceptive manipulative behaviors that coerce men into violent competition amongst each other.

Your fucking up my subject of this thread people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:15 am

I'm terribly sorry. I'll give you some words. I hear words are highly priced these days.

Let me fondle the devil's testicles for a moment and say this that passion that women incite in men drive them to greater things.

No need to go into grandiose scenarios of world domination. Just look at yourself and admit it. You'd be sitting with a bag of chips and a beer every night of your life if it wasn't for them... soulless demons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 am

The psychological/behavioral contrasts between men and women has many parallels with the general nature of leaders and followers. In a hostile world it is only natural for the weak to cling to the strong ...and in these relationships that exist within hierarchy and unequal power you will see a subtle struggle whereby followers attempt to challenge authority and test the limits of it's tolerance while at the same time enjoying all the benefits that come with their lack of responsibility.

The feminist movement is an excellent example of this 'testing behavior'. Girls never wanted to lead and take on all that responsibility that leadership entails, girls just want to have fun.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:11 am

I wish I had such a broad stroke. My walls are such an ugly shade of red.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:46 am

Bright colors for not so bright eyes.
What would men be without that libido.

Will to......whatever.

Create or procreate...but be active.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:31 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Bright colors for not so bright eyes.
What would men be without that libido.
Exactly. One first needs passion to sublimate, to cultivate, to reproduce as something higher, before one can actually sublimate, cultivate or reproduce as higher at all. The fact that you, Joker, both affirm that woman produces this very passion in man and that this fact renders woman "the bane" of man's existence, makes you, Joker, philosophically impotent to the highest -- or should I say lowest? -- degree.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:39 pm

Weininger, Otto wrote:
The hatred of woman is always only the not yet overcome hatred of one's own sexuality.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:48 pm

And/or mother, I believe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:56 pm

I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious here, and open myself up for some more abuse.

Joker's reasons for hating women are quite transparent. He has this habit of blaming all the problems in his life on external forces, effectively blinding himself to his own shortcomings, which makes him quite an unattractive mating option. There can be no growth, no power, where there is no personal responsibility. If all of the bad things that happen to a person are outside of their control, then all of the good things must be as well, so he's basically just broadcasting his own impotence. Women do not respond well to that, and so every rejection provides him another opportunity to blame others -- women are evil creatures who only want men for money and sex, that must explain why they don't want him! Either that or they're bull-dyke's, of course. In his mind, the problems lie outside of himself, not within, and so he's destined to repeat this pattern.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:01 pm

It's a vicious circle of hate.

To rise above it one must become indifferent to it. Be content with one's self.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:41 pm

BlurredSavant wrote:
I'm going to go ahead and state the obvious here, and open myself up for some more abuse.

Joker's reasons for hating women are quite transparent. He has this habit of blaming all the problems in his life on external forces, effectively blinding himself to his own shortcomings, which makes him quite an unattractive mating option. There can be no growth, no power, where there is no personal responsibility. If all of the bad things that happen to a person are outside of their control, then all of the good things must be as well, so he's basically just broadcasting his own impotence. Women do not respond well to that, and so every rejection provides him another opportunity to blame others -- women are evil creatures who only want men for money and sex, that must explain why they don't want him! Either that or they're bull-dyke's, of course. In his mind, the problems lie outside of himself, not within, and so he's destined to repeat this pattern.

I can only speak for myself, but I alternate between disliking females and loving them. And I'm aware of the fact that less extreme feelings would result in women liking me more, but it's not easily faked and I have yet to pin down the exact causes accurately enough to implement change.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:53 pm

ReluctantPacifist wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but I alternate between disliking females and loving them. And I know that if I had less extreme feelings women would like me more, but it's not easily faked and I have yet to pin down the exact causes in a way that I can bring about practical change.

You want them too much. The neediness makes them reject you... and then you hate them for that, pushing them away.

You need to cultivate that distance that preserves your self-interest and acknowledges theirs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Notice how he blames the male propensity to violence solely on a woman's manipulation --

Quote :
Ahem, this thread is about the prostitute nature of females and their deceptive manipulative behaviors that coerce men into violent competition amongst each other.

...and yet in another thread he says --

Quote :
...all women are immature unintelligent adult sized children made for men's sexual appetite and general amusement.

What I'm curious about is the contradiction present here. How does an "immature unintelligent adult sized child" manipulate an intellectually superior creature into anything? Life has shown me that it is impossible manipulate someone into anything if they aren't either completely retarded or, what is more likely, willing to turn a blind eye and allow themselves to be manipulated. Neither of these options screams "superior intellect" to me. Am I missing a third?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 pm

apaosha wrote:
You want them too much. The neediness makes them reject you... and then you hate them for that, pushing them away.

You need to cultivate that distance that preserves your self-interest and acknowledges theirs.

As I said, it's not easily faked. I am speaking of how to cultivate genuine independence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

ReluctantPacifist wrote:

As I said, it's not easily faked. I am speaking of how to cultivate genuine independence.

Fake it until you make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm

Σατυρ wrote:
Weininger, Otto wrote:
The hatred of woman is always only the not yet overcome hatred of one's own sexuality.

Weininger, Otto wrote:
No men who really think deeply about women retain a high opinion of them; men either despise women or they have never thought seriously about them.

So what is it?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Man can have a love/hate relationship with nature...particularly his own.

Understanding is an overcoming of the resentment, hate, part....but, surprisingly it also results in a loss of admiration and worshiping, or the feeling of being before the mystical and the complicating.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:54 pm

Poison IV wrote:
And/or mother, I believe.

Sweetheart, I understand. It must of felt frustrating to feel like you were misunderstood -and not being taken seriously.

I was being as facetious as I was serious the other night.

But I do still miss it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:42 am

Ah, women.
Priestesses of Venus, keepers of culture and tradition. Free and consecrated to the public life, the purification of the interior, and the exterior.

What great injustice was done to you.

They came to bathe, to talk, to relax. "Putae", they called you. That word, derived from "publis", expressed the respect for your dedication to the public.
Erotic relations did occur, and as a free person, it was your right to maintain them with whoever you pleased.

But that wouldn't last. From the east, there came a terrible pestilence. Christianity, a disease born from a region of the world which even today takes you for a second class being. Its values, committed to transform beauty and pleasure into sin.
The empire faded, and the world was buried into ten centuries of darkness. But not before dragging you into the mud.
No longer was putae associated with publis, but with pubis. Prostitute you became, and your house, no longer a place for the purification of the body and the mind, it became a place if sin.
Along with the loss of the habit of hygiene, there came the destruction of the feminine woman.

Even now, the feminine woman is condemned, devalued, denied. Their wisdom and their eroticism are dirty and vain. Women, to show value, must strip their sexuality and become like men.

Will putae ever be considered respectful again? Unlikely. That which is beautiful and noble and fair no longer has a place in this world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:33 am

For whatever reasons human beings like to make more out of their expiriences, emotions, and activities than what they actually are to the point of obssessively or absurdly fetishizing them.

In all reality what is love? Delicious fetishes we surround ourselves with to the point of fictionalizing them within some fantastic cultural script making things appear more real than what they actually are.

In all reality "love" much like alot of human words are descriptions of nothing at all.

They merely come to symbolize humanity's absurd reflection of desiring to fetishize itself to be more than what it is.

To the wise of mind immediately such things are seen for what they are which is fake, shallow, hollow, and pretensious.

At the end of the day the human female is no different than any other female animal in behavior when it concerns exchanging sexual favors for the security and comfort of a male's material resources.

Where is love involved? What is love? Ah, the delicious lies we tell ourselves everyday under a variety of forms.

Like all other female animals the human female upon seeing what a male bids in resources and securities immediately hops on all fours spreading out her vaginal cavity to which is her symbolic exchange of accepting a male's wager to which the male proudly sticks it in her cementing the entire deal. Love is never present. Love is camouflage used by people to not think of the real motivations, reasonings, and intentions at work in relationships.

What is the actual reasoning at work in relationships of the opposite sex? Power and domination!

A woman's "love" is a hundred dollar bill folded inside a condom half way out in between their legs drenched in semen.

In civilization human relationships are no different or exempt from the rules and structures of other animals with us existing as one for that which applies to other animals surely applies to us all also.

Just as power and domination are the main focal points of other sexual mating in other species so is it the same for that of human beings where "love" plays no role whatsoever as a fictional pretentious make believe word.

We create the distinction of love, romance, chilvalry, and honor in order to perceive ourselves different from other animals but upon careful examination all we find are words describining meaningless nonexistent differences from ourselves in comparison to other species.

Civilization like any other wilderness is also surrounded by grunts, growls, screaming, howling, and a variety of other wild violent orgies serenading in it's background.

We are not so different from other animals.

This is the role of men and women beyond pointless fictional narratives that camouflage the brutal realities of actual sexual interaction.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:41 am

phoneutria wrote:
Ah, women.
Priestesses of Venus, keepers of culture and tradition. Free and consecrated to the public life, the purification of the interior, and the exterior.

What great injustice was done to you.
And what have you brought upon yourself?

Having been dominated by a mindset, a meme, women now tell themselves that were nothing more than passive participants, when they took sides and were seduced by this modernistic bullshit they now discover is unsatisfying to them...or, at least, not what they imagined it to be.

Amongst lion prides the females rally behind the dominant male when competition comes to their doorstep.
But, if the old male is vanquished they quickly change their minds, go into estrus, after their cubs are slaughtered, and settle for a new King.

Maybe human females can see this attitude in themselves.

phoneutria wrote:
They came to bathe, to talk, to relax. "Putae", they called you. That word, derived from "publis", expressed the respect for your dedication to the public.
Erotic relations did occur, and as a free person, it was your right to maintain them with whoever you pleased.
Unfortunately this free-love does not go well with n ordered society where males must be integrated into the whole and be made into active and loyal investors.

Sex has always been a female's only way to power, as you and the girls around here adequately show, and this had to be restricted to create stable all-inclusive empires....like today's Globalizing Jude-Christian Aemricanism.
As female power was given back, in essence sexual choice, the family structure deteriorates producing "free-radicals" in the midst of a social system...a symptom of decline.

phoneutria wrote:
Even now, the feminine woman is condemned, devalued, denied. Their wisdom and their eroticism are dirty and vain. Women, to show value, must strip their sexuality and become like men.
No, dear, I know it pleases you to think so, but the feminine in both woman and man is being promoted, worshiped...it is preferred.
Pretty prissy, effete, soft and delicate litle girls who, despite that, feel that they deserve institutional power because now, all are made women and so why should biological males be held in higher regard.

phoneutria wrote:
Will putae ever be considered respectful again? Unlikely. That which is beautiful and noble and fair no longer has a place in this world.
Putas are, dear. Being promiscuous is the in thing....fucking is the only way to measure yourself, your attractiveness, your marketability. Look around dear.

Did you just write more than one sentence?
Interesting.

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Reintroducing this lost 'feminine' aspect to our spirituality and oneness with the earth is definitely overplayed. It's viewed as the solution to all of the patriarchal madness, and left brained dominance.

That isn't to say it's not present, but I believe that there is always a balance according to the tides. Being that the masculine has become so strong, the feminine is evermore climbing within its walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Satyr wrote:
And what have you brought upon yourself?
Having been dominated by a mindset, a meme, women now tell themselves that were nothing more than passive participants, when they took sides and were seduced by this modernistic bullshit they now discover is unsatisfying to them...or, at least, not what they imagined it to be.

Amongst lion prides the females rally behind the dominant male when competition comes to their doorstep.
But, if the old male is vanquished they quickly change their minds, go into estrus, after their cubs are slaughtered, and settle for a new King.

Maybe human females can see this attitude in themselves.

I disagree that women tell themselves that they are passive participants. They want to meddle with everything.
It's the contradiction between the impulse of being in charge of her own destiny and the instinct of nurturing and being nurtured that creates the phenomena of the modern woman.

Quote :

Unfortunately this free-love does not go well with n ordered society where males must be integrated into the whole and be made into active and loyal investors.

Sex has always been a female's only way to power, as you and the girls around here adequately show, and this had to be restricted to create stable all-inclusive empires....like today's Globalizing Jude-Christian Aemricanism.

And should we never criticize such marvelous creations as empires? Could we find a flaw or two in this empire of ours?
Hmm... balance of power... hm... unsustainability of large conglomerations of people...
I don't feel like typing. Ask me some other time, or figure it out by yourself, most capable thinking man.

Quote :

As female power was given back, in essence sexual choice, the family structure deteriorates producing "free-radicals" in the midst of a social system...a symptom of decline.

Hahahahahahaha... ah
Why don't we blame it on women again. Throw stones at the puta! Let's go for the low hanging fruit.
No, satyr. It is not sexual choice that deteriorates our social system. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were lazy on this day. Hell, I am guilty of that on more occasions than I would like.
But I am ever forgiving. Hit again.

Quote :

No, dear, I know it pleases you to think so, but the feminine in both woman and man is being promoted, worshiped...it is preferred.
Pretty prissy, effete, soft and delicate litle girls who, despite that, feel that they deserve institutional power because now, all are made women and so why should biological males be held in higher regard.

This is not the feminine woman.

The woman who lives for her family, who perfumes herself for her husband, who sits with the children and talks.
The foundation stone, which is buried under the ground, but upon which all other stones are set.
That woman, is an endangered species.

Quote :

Putas are, dear. Being promiscuous is the in thing....fucking is the only way to measure yourself, your attractiveness, your marketability. Look around dear.

It is the world that we created. A world in which everything is measured by power.
Where there is no value in anything in itself, but what you can gain from it.

Quote :

Did you just write more than one sentence?
Interesting.

Think nothing of it. I remain by mode of operation: one like typed, one page read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Reintroducing this lost 'feminine' aspect to our spirituality and oneness with the earth is definitely overplayed. It's viewed as the solution to all of the patriarchal madness, and left brained dominance.

Overplayed, but under implemented.

Quote :

That isn't to say it's not present, but I believe that there is always a balance according to the tides. Being that the masculine has become so strong, the feminine is evermore climbing within its walls.

Agreed on balance, disagreed on the definition of feminine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:48 pm

So much riddle, coupled with so much technicality....and no real point or place.

It's like hiding so as not to be seen as less than what you are, but what you are is made so evident by what you hide behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:53 pm

I may reply to you one of these days, when your post is not about me.
Don't get me wrong, I love to talk about me, but I prefer to do it with adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men. Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:03 am

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men.

Back to top Go down

Women and Prostitution. The Primal Instigators And Bane Of Men.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: