Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Dionysus versus Apollo.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 pm

d63tark wrote:
That said, IV, I owe you an apology. I came on here like I usually do, like it's some kind of after-bar party that I know damn well I shouldn't go to, but always end up at. Then certain resentments welled up concerning Satyr from our first encounter. And the next thing I know I'm bullying little girls. I should do better than that.

Satyr, as far as I'm concerned, I'm not sure I have anything to apologize for, but will anyway:

I regret having blindsided you like you did me, and in the process having become everything that I was critical of you for. It was hypocritical, and I'm better that.
Such a lovely child, telling himself lies to convince the world.

What I made you do is expose your "real" nature, besides that bullshit facade you've learned to play on your civility treks through an existence you wish to white-wash so that it does not burn you.

Do you know why they white-wash homes in Greece and other Mediterranean villages?
To reflect the sun. To dissipate its heat.

Now you know why I am so vile.

I don't give a shit about your civility, you moron; I care not for your respect, as it is built on lies and illusions.
I want to see YOU, you imbecile...and the best way to do that is get you flustered, your mind swimming in chemicals.

I can't get you drunk, because there, too, the true inside comes creeping to the surface, so I do the next best thing, given the medium: I get you angry.
And there you are, the true you, outside your simplistic readings of philosophy and your mundane, infantile experiences with life.


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:23 pm

Σατυρ wrote:


Do you know why they white-wash homes in Greece and other Mediterranean villages?
To reflect the sun. To dissipate its heat.

Now you know why I am so vile.



lol What a Face
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:05 pm

The disposable urinal, above, thinks I'm proposing anarchy....like no groups, no rules, no ideals, no principles.

More so she thinks she's "blindsided" me, you, us.
That's how romantic she is about her stupidity.

Check this out:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Narcissism, for this idiot, appears to be being humble before her retardation.
She rages against anger, when anger is a rejection of what one is, to grow, but then feels insulted when she is told what a complete moron she is...because that means someone might love himself more than they respect her sad arse.

Do you wish to see what true narcissism looks like, my dearest?
Read through this cunt's post and see how she presumes that by not loving and appreciating and respecting HER, one must be overly in love with himself.

It's as if humility before the universe or the unknown comes from giving this moron equal status...because she's obviously just as complex and deep and dark.
See THIS is Christian narcissism coming out in a more secular form.
I love it when it happens. Real-time evidence of everything I've written.

This is why I enjoy places like ILP where these douche-bags gather in droves to punch at the air with famous names, and gossip, and fart in the wind...smelling only roses.

This moron, who will now receive her third strike, because being around such filth makes my skin crawl, has convinced herself that she is so great, so deserving of respect and love and compassion and consideration, that whomever does not offer it to her, for free, must be suffering from narcissism.
He who does not love her just as much as he loves himself, or does not hate himself jsut as much as he hates her, must be narcissistic...THAT's how a narcissistic cunt thinks.
See how the ill cast their illness upon others to make their own dis-ease less noticeable?

Read this douche-bag going off, like a woman, in a forum she knows she cannot be touched, assuming that one must be overly self-flattering, to consider her a douche-bag...or hating her and her ilk means there is something wrong...with the OTHER...never her.
The idea that a nigger is hated for being an imbecile escapes the nigger's mind....because he prefers to explain it by using his race as an alibi.
Everyone who thinks he's a retard must do so because of his skin color. The nigger depersonalizes the insult.

So, this turd, comes here seeking revenge.
She almost bites my head off for asking her why she called Hitler a "shithead" here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

You can feel the intimidation in her pathetic defensiveness.


I luvs my Internets.
But I love Apollo all the more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:14 am

Σατυρ wrote:
TheJoker wrote:
In the end only devestation can come from it.
Funny how one day you claim to worship chaos and the next you lament about "devastation".

For me chaos is not to be shunned, contained, or even attempted to be destroyed as I view it with respect because it is the great balance of all things.

i think you are a bleeding heart liberal who's only gripe with the system is that it did not show enough compassion towards you. It is a child's bitterness towards a bad parent; one that was supposed to protect it.
You have no intellectual foundations for anything you say here. you are all emotion.

You cherry-pick through what others say and you accept the parts you think will help you.
In this regard you are not as different from the poor Dragon as you might think.

I’m sorry, at what point in this did you show anything but emotion as compared to an intellectual foundation? I remember you using a scientific word like “entropy” and apply it in some really remote way to what progressives are after. But I don’t remember anything that actually sounded like an actual argument, just a lot of pretty talk based on the style of Lecter.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:17 am

I mean you might be able to write script for Silence of the Lambs IV with this shit.

But I need a little more in this context.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:47 am

d63 wrote:
But this is a double-edge sword: it also tells us that civilized people tend to kill less of ourselves. And when it comes to natural impulses, self preservation is perhaps highest among them. It requires that we be polite to one another in the hopes that the other will be polite to us.

Joker wrote:
Which is a bullshit lie put all the human wars waged in the name of civilization the last twenty five hundred years.

Need I remind you of the last two world wars?

If anything modern living is the zenith of violent expression.

And when it comes to natural impulses, self preservation is perhaps highest among them.

With all due respect, Joker, Pinker was very clear in pointing out that even with our wars, the murder rate per capita is still higher among indigenous tribes. I know it seems a little hard to believe. But you have to consider the relative size of the given populations.

It would have been pointless for him to bring it up as a counterpoint to the noble savage myth if what you're arguing were true.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:01 am

Σατυρ wrote:
The disposable urinal, above, thinks I'm proposing anarchy....like no groups, no rules, no ideals, no principles.

More so she thinks she's "blindsided" me, you, us.
That's how romantic she is about her stupidity.

Check this out:
Jesus Christ..blah, blah...mind-farting

Narcissism, for this idiot, appears to be being humble before her retardation.
She rages against anger, when anger is a rejection of what one is, to grow, but then feels insulted when she is told what a complete moron she is...because that means someone might love himself more than they respect her sad arse.

Do you wish to see what true narcissism looks like, my dearest?
Read through this cunt's post and see how she presumes that by not loving and appreciating and respecting HER, one must be overly in love with himself.

It's as if humility before the universe or the unknown comes from giving this moron equal status...because she's obviously just as complex and deep and dark.
See THIS is Christian narcissism coming out in a more secular form.
I love it when it happens. Real-time evidence of everything I've written.

This is why I enjoy places like ILP where these douche-bags gather in droves to punch at the air with famous names, and gossip, and fart in the wind...smelling only roses.

This moron, who will now receive her third strike, because being around such filth makes my skin crawl, has convinced herself that she is so great, so deserving of respect and love and compassion and consideration, that whomever does not offer it to her, for free, must be suffering from narcissism.
He who does not love her just as much as he loves himself, or does not hate himself jsut as much as he hates her, must be narcissistic...THAT's how a narcissistic cunt thinks.
See how the ill cast their illness upon others to make their own dis-ease less noticeable?

Read this douche-bag going off, like a woman, in a forum she knows she cannot be touched, assuming that one must be overly self-flattering, to consider her a douche-bag...or hating her and her ilk means there is something wrong...with the OTHER...never her.
The idea that a nigger is hated for being an imbecile escapes the nigger's mind....because he prefers to explain it by using his race as an alibi.
Everyone who thinks he's a retard must do so because of his skin color. The nigger depersonalizes the insult.

So, this turd, comes here seeking revenge.
She almost bites my head off for asking her why she called Hitler a "shithead" here:
Dionysus versus Apollo.

You can feel the intimidation in her pathetic defensiveness.


I luvs my Internets.
But I love Apollo all the more.

Hell, satyr, I thought she was your buddy. This totally changes every presumption I've had to this point.

That said, can I join your collosium?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:04 am

I'm sorry! I thought you were talking about IV.

Nevertheless, can I still join your collosium?

And why should recieving my "third strike" concern me?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:07 am

You clearly give a little more import to words than they actually warrant.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:13 am

Also, I need to clear up a misunderstanding on my part. Joker, mistakingly led me to believe that you were older than me. But I now know that you are only 45. I turn 50 within the next couple of weeks which means you are little more than a punk to me. I'm just glad I now have a better sense of context.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:18 am

Another question, satyr:

Why hannibal lecter?


Why not, for instance, Frank from Blue Velvet? I mean:

Heinikan!? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon man!

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 am

Anyway, gotta go.....


luv ya man!


You're a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:48 am

d63tark at ILP wrote:
In other words, reality for us, has to happen in the brain, not out there. Otherwise, how could it be changed by a change in the chemistry of the brain?
I'm glad I stumbled on profound 'truths' like this when I was sixteen and drunk, rather than having to wait until I was almost fifty.


Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14018
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo. Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:36 pm

I rest my case.

It's the kind of "original" thinking this type of turd is known for, my dear Lilith.

She doesn't get what I was saying about entropy so she chooses to focus on the packaging...the style....my hypothetical intent...girlish stuff.

Fifty, huh?
Well, that means she's a genius, obviously....or is she an old-hag with the brain of a turtle?
We need an 80 year-old to tech her a lesson.

I think I'm done with her.
Release the hounds, Smithers.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Dionysus versus Apollo.

Back to top Go down
 
Dionysus versus Apollo.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Dionysus versus Apollo.
» Lap Band versus Sleeve
» perception versus reality
» NOA/NTP versus Purchase Order
» Prophetic Illuminate collapse Apollo(son of Zeus or the devil) Theater London 88 injured Illuminate numbers signature all over this.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: