Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

My most favorite sport

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

My most favorite sport Empty
PostSubject: My most favorite sport My most favorite sport EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 10:25

I can watch it for hours.

Best ass in track and field

A thing of wonder and gravitational mass.
I want to plant a tree on them there hills.
Back to top Go down
http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My most favorite sport My most favorite sport EmptyThu 8 Sep 2011 - 17:19

I can second that.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My most favorite sport My most favorite sport EmptyWed 14 Dec 2011 - 18:57

Why isn't this sport shown on TV every week?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My most favorite sport My most favorite sport EmptySat 9 Nov 2013 - 18:24

Satyr

After being in here for a few minutes, scanning the place, I would hardly say that THIS is your favorite sport, Sir. More likely, hunting human prey is.  Honing your hunting skills is such delight to you. You probably get up early in the morning to sharpen your teeth on rock in order to bite into your fallen prey when you've caught them. You wait, patiently, expectantly, without breathing, without moving; just watching, listening, sniffing at the air, for the slightest movement. Then, you spot it! You stalk slowly and quietly and when the moment of realization arrives, when you know you can, you pounce quickly and fiercely with all of the fervor and strength and blood thirst and savagery of a lion on a young gazelle.

And when savage strength meets savage strength, it's a fight to the death. Maybe.

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My most favorite sport My most favorite sport EmptyTue 21 Jan 2014 - 11:51

Satyr wrote:

Why isn't this sport shown on TV every week?

All kind of non-Aryan subhumans on video. 0/5

Here some quality sport:

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Chess and Other Cognitive Games My most favorite sport EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014 - 8:48

I have an enduring fondness for the game of chess. I began playing at age 16 and it hooked into me deeply for a few years after that. I devoted much of my time to mastering it and competed off and on. I haven't played in almost three years but I've experienced a rekindling of my passion for it, so i have recently begun oiling up the rusty gears again.

I enjoy the intense mental dexterity it demands and i find the intellectual engagement thrilling. I'm not sure how familiar anyone here might be with the game of chess but i find these videos superb showcases of powerful minds displaying beautiful high functioning mental stamina.  

These are two of my favorite players. Carlsen being a little overrated in the chess world, but still brilliant:

Henrik Danielsen is a bit of a wild player for a grandmaster, but his videos are awesome to watch:

This one minute blitz between these two players displays the impressive pattern recognition of quick thinking in chess:

The legendary Kasparov and Deep Blue with algebraic commentary:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My most favorite sport My most favorite sport Empty

Back to top Go down

My most favorite sport
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1