Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:33 pm

Randian: Society doesn't owe anybody a living or anything whatsoever. It's up to individuals to produce, achieve, perform, and accomplish a existence themselves.

[Ayn Rand's corpse gives a thumbs up...]

Capitalist, libertarian, and aristocrat: Here, here! Let them eat cake! We are the chosen people put here to lead the world into a brave new future! We are the superior race of human beings! We are the chosen people!

The anarchist: If you don't owe me anything or a living, why should I in return owe you anything at all?

By default I don't owe you my obedience, servitude, labor, and service in your society then if you can't afford me the most basic living, happiness, or means to exist.

I owe you no taxes or expenses of myself.

What is stopping me from burning down your house and dragging your family through your front gates at gunpoint?

There is only one way inevitably this whole situation is going to go down.

You know that, right?





Last edited by TheJoker on Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Quote :
What is stopping me from burning down your house and dragging your family through your front gates at gunpoint?
Indeed: what is stopping you, Joker?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:53 pm

without-music wrote:
Quote :
What is stopping me from burning down your house and dragging your family through your front gates at gunpoint?
Indeed: what is stopping you, Joker?

Laughing

Only time will tell....
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:13 pm

TheJoker wrote:
Randian: Society doesn't owe anybody a living or anything whatsoever. It's up to individuals to produce, achieve, perform, and accomplish a existence themselves.

[Ayn Rand's corpse gives a thumbs up...]

Capitalist, libertarian, and aristocrat: Here, here! Let them eat cake! We are the chosen people put here to lead the world into a brave new future! We are the superior race of human beings! We are the chosen people!

The anarchist: If you don't owe me anything or a living, why should I in return owe you anything at all?

By default I don't owe you my obedience, servitude, labor, and service in your society then if you can't afford me the most basic living, happiness, or means to exist.

I owe you no taxes or expenses of myself.

What is stopping me from burning down your house and dragging your family through your front gates at gunpoint?

There is only one way inevitably this whole situation is going to go down.

You know that, right?




Exactly!

In an every man for themselves type situation,

what right does a yuppie have to complain about the guy that carjacked his BMW?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:18 pm

The problem we have here are a lot of pussies who want to think they're bad-asses because they have a little financial success. Because they have succeeded in our world today, they think they are like the frontiersmen of the past. They sit in easy chairs and watch sports because they think the spartan type manliness of the football team they are watching is somehow theirs by proxy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 pm

These were the impulses that led to the popularity of Ayn Rand.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 pm

I mean given the do or die situation that our corporate masters offer us, the conformity it requires in order to stay on the train, is it any wonder a Joker would emerge?

Satyr, on the other hand, proves himself to be the bitch of those corporate masters. He's just doing it in a novel way.

Now let's be very clear on this,

in a very authoritarian way:

The Republican/Libertarian persective should be obsolete by any criteria of a truly evolved society.

Global producer/consumer Capitalism is little more than the result of residual primates.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:25 am

Quote :
D63: Exactly!

In an every man for themselves type situation,

what right does a yuppie have to complain about the guy that carjacked his BMW?


If we live in a world of ruthless existential social competition then disobedience, violence, and conflict should be praised in which case if I can go up to yourself shooting you in the face by taking all your belongings that is just my superior usage of skills being utilized where you failed in adapting or surviving to them.

Surely the capitalist must understand this is all merely just effective business negotiating on my part with a gun.

Surely the capitalist must understand that those practices are very La ze fair on my part as a individual pulling the trigger happily.

What's the problem?

Everything looks fine and dandy to me.

Stop trying interfere on the part of my business like some protectionist based socialist!

Let my invisible hand keep on pulling the trigger!

Don't tread on me!
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva


Gender: Male Virgo Posts: 1127
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 27
Location: Ireland

PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:42 pm

TheJoker wrote:
Randian: Society doesn't owe anybody a living or anything whatsoever. It's up to individuals to produce, achieve, perform, and accomplish a existence themselves.

[Ayn Rand's corpse gives a thumbs up...]

No, Rand's point is that an individual's place in society correlates to what one offers society. Therefore the employer of men is powerful because he supplies a will and purpose for many instruments. The success of his art is his success.

Can you produce? Can you build? Do you have something to offer? Rand is almost despised by so many simply because so many can only answer no to those questions... and so admit that they are worthless and a burden on society.

Quote :
Capitalist, libertarian, and aristocrat: Here, here! Let them eat cake! We are the chosen people put here to lead the world into a brave new future! We are the superior race of human beings! We are the chosen people!

Quaint. We are all equal after all. Shame on him who thinks otherwise.

Quote :
The anarchist: If you don't owe me anything or a living, why should I in return owe you anything at all?

By default I don't owe you my obedience, servitude, labor, and service in your society then if you can't afford me the most basic living, happiness, or means to exist.

Here is your resentment, plain to see. Why should anyone "owe" anyone anything? There is no sense of owing in Randian thought. There are only self-interested agents who supply a service in exchange for another service. An exchange of value for value.

If you have nothing to offer, you will not be offered anything. Unless you consider the barrel of a gun and your promise not to pull the trigger an offer of value...

You envy the rich their wealth.... and since you cannot earn it in the same way, you decide to take it. Whether this be through force or by appealing to your inherent "rights" as a human being; your proper maintenance... because apparently you are "owed" this simply by being alive. Or to be more plain: simply because another has it and you want it.

Rand called your kind a looter. And there is no more destructive or self-defeating a force on earth.

So much thought has gone into sparing the weak the consequences of their nature. It came to fruition with the concept of anarchism. So many rules and limitations to protect the slave from his master... and call it "freedom".

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:48 pm

apaosha wrote:
TheJoker wrote:
Randian: Society doesn't owe anybody a living or anything whatsoever. It's up to individuals to produce, achieve, perform, and accomplish a existence themselves.

[Ayn Rand's corpse gives a thumbs up...]

No, Rand's point is that an individual's place in society correlates to what one offers society. Therefore the employer of men is powerful because he supplies a will and purpose for many instruments. The success of his art is his success.

Can you produce? Can you build? Do you have something to offer? Rand is almost despised by so many simply because so many can only answer no to those questions... and so admit that they are worthless and a burden on society.

Quote :
Capitalist, libertarian, and aristocrat: Here, here! Let them eat cake! We are the chosen people put here to lead the world into a brave new future! We are the superior race of human beings! We are the chosen people!

Quaint. We are all equal after all. Shame on him who thinks otherwise.

Quote :
The anarchist: If you don't owe me anything or a living, why should I in return owe you anything at all?

By default I don't owe you my obedience, servitude, labor, and service in your society then if you can't afford me the most basic living, happiness, or means to exist.

Here is your resentment, plain to see. Why should anyone "owe" anyone anything? There is no sense of owing in Randian thought. There are only self-interested agents who supply a service in exchange for another service. An exchange of value for value.

If you have nothing to offer, you will not be offered anything. Unless you consider the barrel of a gun and your promise not to pull the trigger an offer of value...

You envy the rich their wealth.... and since you cannot earn it in the same way, you decide to take it. Whether this be through force or by appealing to your inherent "rights" as a human being; your proper maintenance... because apparently you are "owed" this simply by being alive. Or to be more plain: simply because another has it and you want it.

Rand called your kind a looter. And there is no more destructive or self-defeating a force on earth.

So much thought has gone into sparing the weak the consequences of their nature. It came to fruition with the concept of anarchism. So many rules and limitations to protect the slave from his master... and call it "freedom".

Twisted Evil

Apaosha, have we become a fountain head or atlas shrugged youth devoted Randian?

I'll have you know nothing pleases me more than taking a piss all over her philosophy.

How shall I begin? Oh, I know!

Quote :
No, Rand's point is that an individual's place in society correlates to what one offers society. Therefore the employer of men is powerful because he supplies a will and purpose for many instruments. The success of his art is his success.

What is so sacred and profound about society over the individual?

Sometimes societies only desires certain attributes where it neutralizes and abolishes everything else that it views as being non-useful.

At any rate why should collective society dictate individuals?

Why should the individual obey, conform, and slave away to society?

Quote :
Therefore the employer of men is powerful because he supplies a will and purpose for many instruments. The success of his art is his success.

His success is his power. That's all there is to it really.

Everything that encompasses him revolves around power.

Quote :
Can you produce? Can you build? Do you have something to offer? Rand is almost despised by so many simply because so many can only answer no to those questions... and so admit that they are worthless and a burden on society.

There's that cavalier rich wealthy aristocratic worshipping capitalistic motto that we all love and adore where the elite fetishize collective worship of themselves.

These are same kind of people that build statues and plaques of themselves everywhere as apart of their metanarrative that they are existence's chosen people. Laughing

Worthless and a burden on who? The rich, wealthy, and powerful?

Why should I give a fuck about what they think, care, or concern themselves about?

Why are they so special? What are they entitled to?

Why should I concern myself with their fake sense of privilege?

Their interests are not my own. Why should I care?

The only interests that concern me are my own where only my pursuits of myself do I care about.

Society doesn't concern me. They don't concern me. Nothing else matters beyond myself.

Quote :
Quaint. We are all equal after all.


I never said that. Inequality is the norm. Always has been and always will be.

Quote :
Shame on him who thinks otherwise.

Your words not mine.


Quote :
Here is your resentment, plain to see.

Ah, Nietzsche's resentment. Everybody here is so keen to throw it around as of late speaking with me.

Resentment is merely the first stage of rebellion. Rebellion is a natural facet of existence as friction is that proceeds conflict.

Call me a reactionary if you like. I don't give a damn.

Quote :
Why should anyone "owe" anyone anything? There is no sense of owing in Randian thought. There are only self-interested agents who supply a service in exchange for another service. An exchange of value for value.

Sounds great on paper. How about a reality check?

The wealthy believe that nobody has rights where there is nobody that is entitled or owed anything within society that is until they themselves become threatened to which they stand firmly in decrying themselves too big and important to fail on their own. Do you see the inherent contradiction?

We both know this bullshit facet of existence is a everyday sort of affair.

Quit blowing smoke up my ass.

Quote :
If you have nothing to offer, you will not be offered anything.

Excellent! It's pillaging time!

Time for some good old fashioned wholesome rebellion right there.

Quote :
Unless you consider the barrel of a gun and your promise not to pull the trigger an offer of value...

Only if they can reach for their guns fast enough before I pull it on them! Laughing

Don't you see how this works Apaosha? Smile Razz

Quote :
You envy the rich their wealth.... and since you cannot earn it in the same way, you decide to take it.

And why not? All morality and ethics is bullshit right? God is dead, right?

There is no afterlife or heaven, right?

Life is a game, right?

Fuck it!

The fact that the rich and wealthy despise the looters or slaves is their own form of resentment! Laughing

The dead bitch Ayn Rand can chew on that along with all the modern day capitalist or libertarian lackies. Twisted Evil

If she was alive still to this day she could suck my cock and feel resentment afterwards about it later on.

There is a great deal of resentment on both sides Apaosha. Your mistaken to view it so simple minded as being entirely just one sided.

In all reality there is resentment on a variety of fronts when it concerns all corners of society and civilization in general.

Quote :
Rand called your kind a looter. And there is no more destructive or self-defeating a force on earth.

Excellent! If she was still alive today I'd thank the bitch for the compliment.

Although I would tell her that I prefer the term pirate, thief, or criminal entrepenuer instead.

Looter sounds alright but it just simply doesn't have enough finesse as a term to use.

Quote :
So much thought has gone into sparing the weak the consequences of their nature. It came to fruition with the concept of anarchism. So many rules and limitations to protect the slave from his master... and call it "freedom".


Who is really weak dear Apaosha? After all it is the rich or wealthy who must hide insulating themselves amongst their laws, rules, institutions, government and so on never daring to fend for themselves as individuals in independent competition.

It is they who scream the loudest when confronted with their dependencies of the police and so on as they hide behind fictional artificial abstracts like morality or ethics.

Too big and important to fail on our own is the mantra they scream.

It is the rich and so called powerful who isolate themselves in their ivory towers or castles because of their fear of rest of the world around them that resents them so much that they know they are wished to be killed along with being dethroned.

They cry the loudest when occasionally slaves revolt slaughtering hundreds of them time from time within history.

What a world we have of fake masters. I mock them all.

A bunch of spoiled rich kids pretending to be demi gods.

These fake masters would never survive a day in my neck of the woods. I'd have them for lunch and dinner quite literally.

So weak, fragile, and frail these yuppies have become when it concerns being completely dependent on institutions for their entire existence.

I know their true weakness that they try so desperately to hide.

What a bunch of fake gods and supermen.

Want to know what it is like at the bottom on the streets Apaosha?

Anger is slowly boiling to the breaking point to which the poor masses more and more through my ears are crying out for blood. Can you hear it? I know I can. When things boil over what fun there will be!

The eternal antagonisms repeat like they always do. Nature smiles and winks off.






Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva


Gender: Male Virgo Posts: 1127
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 27
Location: Ireland

PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Quote :
What is so sacred and profound about society over the individual?

It's typical of you that you totally miss the point.

Rand describes how to be totally selfish within society - successfully.

Quote :
Quote :
Therefore the employer of men is powerful because he supplies a will and purpose for many instruments. The success of his art is his success.

His success is his power. That's all there is to it really.

Everything that encompasses him revolves around power.

Yes.... and what determines his power, relative to those he employs, those he uses to satisfy his ambition?

Why is he employing them and not the reverse?

Quote :
There's that cavalier rich wealthy aristocratic worshipping capitalistic motto that we all love and adore where the elite fetishize collective worship of themselves.

It's true that I am elitist and because of this that I respect accomplishment and ability.

Quote :
Worthless and a burden on who? The rich, wealthy, and powerful?

Worthless in the context of society. If you do not have society as a consideration, then this is waivable.
A burden in the context of being either a welfare recipient or a criminal, as you style yourself to be.

Quote :
I never said that. Inequality is the norm. Always has been and always will be.

So why then do you incessantly complain about the inequalities in society? Do you want to save the world?

Quote :
Ah, Nietzsche's resentment.

No. You mean ressentiment, which is a slave morality stemming from a slave's resentment of a Master type or Master morality.

Quote :
Resentment is merely the first stage of rebellion. Rebellion is a natural facet of existence as friction is that proceeds conflict.

Call me a reactionary if you like. I don't give a damn.

Ressentiment is the rationalization of weakness, timidity, cowardice and self-hate.

If you see another person, say, and that person exceeds you... and if you invent reasons in your mind as to why that person is in fact an inferior wretch to which you are superior - that is ressentiment.
Not only the envy, but the justification and excusal of that envy. An externalization of ones own failings.

For example.... you call the rich and wealthy cowardly because they "hide" behind laws, police, society in general.... from you. The thing is, their knowledge of how to exploit the system is what separates them from you. And it is this that you resent.

Quote :
The wealthy believe that nobody has rights

You believe that nobody has rights. Rights are a civilized fiction. Don't be a hypocrite.

Quote :
Want to know what it is like at the bottom on the streets Apaosha?

Anger is slowly boiling to the breaking point to which the poor masses more and more through my ears are crying out for blood. Can you hear it? I know I can. When things boil over what fun there will be!

Yes... your impotent and you want to lash out. This has been made more than clear.


Last edited by apaosha on Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:59 pm

Intellectual coward. You didn't even reply to the entirety of my post.

I'll reply to your post later today as I do have other things to do besides be on the internet all day.

I shall blow it out of the water too my rich worshipping person who prides themselves as one of the elite. Laughing

You Randians are obnoxious and contradictive people.

I won't lie when I say that her writing makes great toliet paper.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva


Gender: Male Virgo Posts: 1127
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 27
Location: Ireland

PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:04 pm

TheJoker wrote:
Intellectual coward. You didn't even reply to the entirety of my post.

I'll reply to your post later today as I do have other things to do besides be on the internet all day.

I shall blow it out of the water too my rich worshipping person who prides themselves as one of the elite. Laughing

You Randians are obnoxious and contradictive people.

I won't lie when I say that her writing makes great toliet paper.

I missed something? It's mostly trash and emotional appeals. Is there something in particular?

If you want to be sure that I respond to everything you say, then I suggest you refrain from posting before you have entirely written your post... which is your habit.
I waited 48 minutes for you. This time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:08 pm

apaosha wrote:
TheJoker wrote:
Intellectual coward. You didn't even reply to the entirety of my post.

I'll reply to your post later today as I do have other things to do besides be on the internet all day.

I shall blow it out of the water too my rich worshipping person who prides themselves as one of the elite. Laughing

You Randians are obnoxious and contradictive people.

I won't lie when I say that her writing makes great toliet paper.

I missed something? It's mostly trash and emotional appeals. Is there something in particular?

If you want to be sure that I respond to everything you say, then I suggest you refrain from posting before you have entirely written your post... which is your habit.
I waited 48 minutes for you. This time.

Let's talk about the resentiment of the rich and wealthy.

Let's talk about their weaknesses....

Or are the very people you worship beyond reproach? Laughing

Quote :
It's mostly trash and emotional appeals.

Defamations and excuses. A sign of cowardice.

So desperate to maintain your superiority yet without addressing everything I have to say.

Enjoy your illusion. Atleast I reply back to almost everything a person writes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:24 pm

Quote :
Apaosha: It's typical of you that you totally miss the point.

Quote :
Rand describes how to be totally selfish within society - successfully

Collectivized selfishness meets capitalistic social dystopia.

What the fuck am I missing?

I'm all for selfishness in it's individualized form it's just I don't care about collectivism and all the entrapement pitfalls of it all.

In other words I don't care about the rest of society rich or poor alike.

Quote :
Yes.... and what determines his power, relative to those he employs, those he uses to satisfy his ambition?

Why is he employing them and not the reverse?


Why does any of that matter?

Quote :
It's true that I am elitist and because of this that I respect accomplishment and ability.

I could care less what you are or what you think of yourself to be.

It's easy hiding behind words, abstracts, and definitions of ourselves.

Quote :
Worthless in the context of society. If you do not have society as a consideration, then this is waivable.
A burden in the context of being either a welfare recipient or a criminal, as you style yourself to be.

The rest of society doesn't concern me.

I haven't replaced "God" with " collectivized society" like many of you here seem so apt to do.

Only myself concerns me along with my own ego.

Everybody and everything else is a means to my end.

The collective, society, and all else does not concern me as I only focus on my own desires or needs.

Quote :
So why then do you incessantly complain about the inequalities in society? Do you want to save the world?

I am not complaining about the inequalities in society. I'm exposing them as existing so that they can't be dismissed so easily.

I putting them up for everybody to see so that it can no longer be a completely sanitized subject.

I am saying inequality exists and is celebrated by society therefore there is no reason why I can't or shouldn't shoot people in their faces with a assault rifle if I wanted to.

Why should other people's social inequality be allowed where my own becomes outlawed or illegal?

If they can have theirs I certainly can have mine.

This world is beyond salvation or saving.

It's doomed under my perspective where there is no saving it whatsoever.

Self destruction within a pitiful creature that is the embarrassment of the universe is all I see.


Quote :
No. You mean ressentiment, which is a slave morality stemming from a slave's resentment of a Master type or Master morality.

Quote :
It is the French word for "resentment"


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ressentiment

Nit pick me to death why don't you......

Yes I know what the word means and I have read the literature about countless dozens of times.

Quote :
Ressentiment is the rationalization of weakness, timidity, cowardice and self-hate.

You get caught up on words, don't you?

Let me guess you think your a perfect creature that lacks all of those.

Who are you fooling? Not even I am that foolish to describing myself as the most superior specimen of human being. I'm entirely fallible. Infact the creature that lacks any of that does not exist.

Quote :
If you see another person, say, and that person exceeds you... and if you invent reasons in your mind as to why that person is in fact an inferior wretch to which you are superior - that is ressentiment.

Let's talk about the wealthy, rich, and so called elite's ressentiment.

You worship and idolize them. I bet your some sort of real expert on the issue.

Quote :
Not only the envy, but the justification and excusal of that envy. An externalization of ones own failings.

You don't feel envy? Oh that's right, your some sort of superman in your mind.

You don't rationalize your own reasons, motives, and intentions for doing things?

I smell bullshit from a mile away.....

Quote :
For example.... you call the rich and wealthy cowardly because they "hide" behind laws, police, society in general.... from you. The thing is, their knowledge of how to exploit the system is what separates them from you. And it is this that you resent.

Is that what it is? Brilliant prognosis.

Now I wonder how much resenting they will do when their entire system comes crumbling down to which all their money will eventually become worthless where rebelling individuals will eventually hunt them down in a post anarchist existence like it was some sort of safari adventure celebrated with human skulls as trophies.

I can't wait to see that sort of ressentiment of a dying aristocracy and elite.

I can't wait to see the rug pulled from under their feet forced to exist a world that they know nothing about surviving in. I'll be waiting there for them.

In that world there is no services to protect you and nobody else to fight your own battles for you.

It's just you and everybody else.

All those years of being dependent on a whole host of institutions protecting you and guaranteeing your safety is bound to have breed alot of weakness in many of them.

Poor kids, they'll just end up like lambs to the slaughter not realizing that all the supposed fictional privilege or entitlement they once enjoyed was just entirely made up.

What do you think about that Apaosha? Laughing

Quote :
You believe that nobody has rights. Rights are a civilized fiction. Don't be a hypocrite.

Your absolutely correct that I don't believe in rights in that I view them to be fictional constructs.

I wasn't trying to be contradictive with my statement in that I might of misworded what I was trying to illustrate or I could of better organized what I was trying to say.

What I was trying to say is that the wealthy believes nobody has rights but themselves for you see laws or property rights being enforced is them declaring that only their own rights hold any relevance no matter how fictional they may entirely be.

Quote :
Yes... your impotent and you want to lash out. This has been made more than clear.

I hope people like you get what's coming to them. Laughing Cool








Back to top Go down
 

The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» The capitalist, libertarian, aristocrat, Randian, and anarchist
» You just might be an Anarchist...if.
» Who really runs our prisons & why
» Join or Not Join?
» The American system of Capitalism is running the best health care system in the world and Obamacare socialism will destroy it.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: -