Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 5:59 pm

If you have a way of doing this I'm all ears.

But why do you expect any other response than what it got here on-line?
Like I said forums like ILP and most others are nothing but a reflection of reality, in both their rules and their motives.

What they attract is a slightly above average, intellectually, type who likes ideas and has explored some and wishes to share opinions on this or that thinker or opinion.
Those who gather are not thinkers themselves, they only wish to share opinions on other thinkers or to just hang out with what they consider a more intelligent crowd.
But they are not willing nor even capable to entertain anything, any idea or opinion, that contradicts their everyday, popular principles and morays.

They consider some things self-evident, and if you challenge them they will either assault you personally or claim that they already knew this stuff, had considered it and, subsequently, dismissed it....returning to the common and popular and easy.

There is a survival game here.
If you think about it awareness above a certain practical level turns into a burden on survival for the one possessing it.
To think outside this basic instinct of self-sustenance would require a psychology which is willing to risk death or exclusion from the herd (certain death)....one must have experience with despair on a level not shared by the average man, and one must have survived it intact (sane) - to "peer into the void" as you know who said.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:14 pm

Feminization plus Islamization equals Negroe-ization

I've put some thoughts into "The feminization of mankind" in regards to the current european trend of "Islamization" (as its proclaimed). Some years ago as a University student, I lived in a residential community with among others, a guy from Egypt. And I talked to him some, and he prayed three times a day in the direction of Mecca. So that you could hear it. He had his cousin and others over and on Ramadan, they only eat at night. So they sat in our living room. And they said it was "regular" Islam. I asked them if it was some extreme form of Islam, like fanaticism. But they said it was all regular. This is the one Islam. There they do have the hierarchies of man and woman also. Man above the woman. They were advertising their religion to me. The cousin only admitted: "man isn't perfect, only the Koran is".

When I brought a female to the place once. He really hit on her. He invited her to meet his family in Africa. He didn't even care about me and that I might be interested in her, since I met her first. I introduced her because he was hanging around the living room and I had to pass it to get to my room with her, but he really hit on her right away. Like his life depended on this chick. And he sounded like he wanted to marry her right there. She played along to make me want her more of course and fuck her hard. (Which I didn't, because of that behaviour of hers, that turned me off.) I guess their worldview ("ethics") is crumbeling. I saw his cousin sometime after on the street. And he told me before, how they're not allowed to smoke or drink. But I saw him smoking. Well, this is my history here.

And what I notice today with Muslims, is that they are adopting this hip-hop, rapper, gangsta mentality of the american ghetto negroes as presented on tv. With a lot of hypermasculine displays. Violent behaviour too. I overhear them talking about prostitutes and so on. So their belief might not be that strong after all. It's just holding up a little while and leading to some kind of segregated superiority thinking. But the decay happens. Because Islam is a religion too. And therefor unmanly. Nihilistic, in a judeo-christian sense, towards the 1. A superior order, that is so unnatural, that it is unattainable. That's why they say the one thing and act completely opposite. Just like Judeo-Christians. In essence muslims are becoming the european negroes. (We have some of those too.)

The only alternative to Feminization is making order for oneself in accordance with nature. Paganism.

So I guess we should treat religious people like women. Not listen to what they're saying, but look at what they're doing. Like the catholic priest preaching family values and how homosexuality is a sin in church, while mistreating and harassing young boys.

So we should indeed not worry about demographics alone, but on the feminizing effects of this belief in the supernatural and in the allmighty skydaddy. Islam may fall faster to Feminization, than even Judeo-Christianity/secular humanism. So I was wrong, fooled by the words of these lower creatures, to believe Islam had a masculine core. And indeed despite their large penises, negroes are the most feminized creatures. They are females. That large penises are related to manliness cannot be confirmed be the ancient greek ideal of aesthetics. It is unproportional. Not aesthetic in a sense of sophisticated taste. It shows their emphasize on fucking. Just like the big curves in african women. And with their small brains they can only feel and hardly think beyond their most basic needs.

Another thing about Islam is the rapid decay of the fundamentalist women, compared to the westernized ones. It's not an unusual sight to see them walking alongside each other. The one with the headscarf: obese and the other one in a much better shape. Europe will be the end of Islam. Like Sloterdijk says we have to get away from the narrative of religion. It's about exercise. Training. Ascesis in the sense of practice, not in it's usage as denial. Praying to some skydaddy may just not be the most suitable ascesis for survival. And I now see the same hypocrisy in Islam, that Nietzsche and others described in regards to Judeo-Christianity becoming more clear every day.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:16 am

Islam, like Christianity, is a child of Judaism.
One by mingling with western, Hellenic, ideas, the other by mingling with eastern, Zaroasctric, ideals, were both the adaptation of Judaism to the particular environments (peoples being part of this environment).
Judaism being an eastern spirituality has more in common with Islam.

By combining with Hellenism it acquired a somewhat more earthly, universal, attitude and appeal.
It went viral.
The Messiah that has already come is this coming down to earth, whereas Judaism and Islam still exist in the ethereal, yet to come, salvation from some netherworld.
Jesus was a Hellenic descent upon the earth: God made into a man.
Some, being ignorant about my positions, and thinking that by “masculine” I mean muscles, and fucking, and dicks, find it hard to understand why I consider the modern day soldier a perfect example of an emasculated male.

The Negro is an example of a primal masculine form.
This is why in these times he has an appeal for females who have been returned to their primal sexual empowerment.
The state, the institution, lacking corporeal essence, and being an abstraction, represented by anyone with popular appeal and behind which “who knows who?” hides, is dependent upon these primal, unthinking, organs with no minds, utilities.
The Negro’s nature becomes a perfect extension of the abstraction: a representation of the physical, to complement the abstraction.
We see here how specialization is filtering into sexual relations. The individual can be divided into body parts, elements, mechanizations, each with its own usefulness but lacking a cohesive nature, since mindlessness is the rule.

The Negro is a complement to the modern female, who has been feminized herself: a hyper-masculine personification, to deal with the declining essence of maleness; a mindless, instinctual, primal, animal, pretending to be “enlightened” or “above nature” when it is totally in tune with primitive naturalness, domesticated, as any animal would be, by a Higher Will.
The need to create a harmonious internal stability, forces a lowering to the “lowest common denominator,” which is the concept of “humanity” or the species animal Homo Sapient.
Everything else, that followed the emergence of this type of creature, becomes superfluous and divisive.
Modernity is the loss of culture and of identity: primitiveness sold as a state of enlightenment; domestication made into a virtue.

One of the many ironies involved – because nihilism overturns nature leading to self-contradictions and paradoxes – is that those proposing an end to sexual identifications use a sexual identification, that of species, as their central theme.
Sex is detached from its purpose for coming about, and becomes this out-of-body, spiritual, engagement that loses all severity and turns into a game for children; a trivial indulgence, the orgasmic release, interpreted as some transcendence.

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:44 pm

Quote :

Islam, like Christianity, is a child of Judaism.
One by mingling with western, Hellenic, ideas, the other by mingling with eastern, Zaroasctric, ideals, were both the adaptation of Judaism to the particular environments (peoples being part of this environment).

Thank you for the clarification. It is always good to know what sort of nihilism one is dealing with. Islam confused me, because like Judaism they have this devotion to one supreme god. But they still seem so much detached from reality, unlike the Christians with their agape, who get involved with life and others.

To the violence part: they are cowards. They always attack in groups that outnumber their victim(s).

Sloterdijks confirms your position on Christianity. You say it was influenced by Hellenism. Sloterdijk even goes so far to say that Nietzsches overman is a Christian.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Then I must disagree with him.

Nietzsche’s overman has nothing to do with dominating others or nullifying life.
He is a projection of a “future man” that has overcome his resentiment of his own nature: as a temporal becoming.
He is a man who no longer hates his own nature nor his own ephemeral state.

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

I just read that passage again. Yes, I was shocked. That's were Sloterdijks Nihilism lies. I had my doubts about him for a long time, but this is the most obvious wrong turn he has taken so far.

The whole thesis of the book ("You must change your life") needs to dismiss N.. Because N. always focussed on Religion as the ultimate center of a culture. And it is, to this day. That's what Sloterdijk tries to refute by saying "anthropotechnics" has really always been the core.
The book isn't all bad. ( I managed to read half.) It's a good idea actually. I just wonder why he pushed that far with Nietzsche. I guess his Ego interfered and his own Nihilism.

I think Sloterdijk is someone who adheres to this religion of progress. (Progressivism?) So he tried to find a way to even read progress in the middle ages. He admits that there was some ressentiment then, when the shift from nature to church doctrine had occured. But that is the central point of all N. ever said. And Sloterdijk made it to be some minor matter.

Last edited by Laconian on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm

I just threw the book in the trash can, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 4:06 pm

Something regarding Islam. The Tibetan Buddhists with their Kalachakra state some kind of opposition to Islam. There is even a prediction of a coming holy war. In that group I visited they were reluctant to see the similarities between themselves and Islam.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm

When spirituality becomes anything but a means of worshiping
the forces that made life and you possible, then they become expressions of
self-hate and the circumstances that made you possible.

Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 am

Aren't the forces that made life possible the sum total of them, regardless of whether we perceive them negatively or positively?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Recidivist wrote:
Aren't the forces that made life possible the sum total of them, regardless of whether we perceive them negatively or positively?
Yes, but the mind seeks understanding and so it categorizes in accordance with patterns.

In this case ‘negative’ and ‘positive’ are considered wither in relation to the interests of the mind doing the judging – the most common method – or my preferred method which separates the “negative” as those phenomenon requiring no energy, effort, to come about…and the “positive” which are those that do require effort, work, energy to come about and, given the previous category, to maintain themselves.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Satyr wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems like the latest science destroys thousand years of Esotericism. Especially the Eastern kind, with their balance of male and female, the ying/yang. If the Universe is female. Going towards entropy, there is indeed no time to rest.

My favorite sentence:
Quote :

In other words death and pleasure are synonyms.

I have one small critique however. It of course deals with the internet gurus. They are way below your intellectual capacity and are pretentious no doubt and narcissists. BUT if they promote, the physical asceticism or athleticism, the mind will follow. Not to your level maybe. But it will follow. They go hand in hand, so to speak. The body-mind separation is what I question and even deny. As in this sentence:

Quote :

Reversely, the effects of asceticism are hard to prove since they appear in the mental world accessibly only, through introspection, to the individual; so acknowledging the benefits of cerebral exercise and mental effort and the intellectual symmetry it leads to cannot be confidently argued for.

Are there any dumb people that are fit? Yes, but most of them are "fit" in exaggerated ways (huge muscles ...). None of them within the greek ideal of measurements. And the lean negroes, are probably also the smarter kind within their racial range of smartness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 9:02 pm

From the essay:
Quote :

"In Buddhism the state of meditative thoughtlessness, producing a relief from the awareness of existence, was sold as a way...a way out of mind and out of body."

From my experience with Buddhism and meditation this is not correct. In Hinduism I was specifically asked to try to stop thinking during meditation. We had certain mudras (special ways to hold the fingers together during meditation) to support that. In Buddhism however - the branches, I experienced - you're just supposed to let thoughts pass and not chase after them or hold on to them. I liked Buddhism better, but I can say for the both kinds of meditation that they actually increased my awareness. It's like the mind rests for a while and afterwards, it's like coming back from a vacation. The mind is more sensitive and more aware. Another analogy is like a cup with water and sand in it. We are constantly thinking, which is in this analogy: stirring the sand in the cup. Meditation stops the stirring (thinking), the sand can settle on the ground and the water (mind) is clear. (Until something gets this thinking/stirring process started again. But you become more and more relaxed over the years.)
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:23 pm

A vacation from reality is always rejuvenating.

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:37 pm

Satyr wrote:

hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Satyr wrote:

I've put some thought in the "ancient pagan greek" way of meditation. The end result of tibetetan meditation is "meditation without meditiation". This sitting on a cushion and chanting or whatever are just exercises to realize that one is a fool for doing so, but also for doing everything else. Once that is realized one can let go off these prostheses. The highest form of meditation is simple awareness. Without any clouds. It's an awareness that is decribed in the Mahamudra or the Dzogchen. This awareness includes a full recognition of the past. It's just not involved with the past either. But it doesn't reject it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:10 am

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 11:12 am

Excellent thread in full part by way of Satyr.
This one, by whoever, was also marking:
Quote :

Feminization plus Islamization equals Negroe-ization

I've put some thoughts into "The feminization of mankind" in regards to the current european trend of "Islamization" (as its proclaimed). Some years ago as a University student, I lived in a residential community with among others, a guy from Egypt. And I talked to him some, and he prayed three times a day in the direction of Mecca. So that you could hear it. He had his cousin and others over and on Ramadan, they only eat at night. So they sat in our living room. And they said it was "regular" Islam. I asked them if it was some extreme form of Islam, like fanaticism. But they said it was all regular. This is the one Islam. There they do have the hierarchies of man and woman also. Man above the woman. They were advertising their religion to me. The cousin only admitted: "man isn't perfect, only the Koran is".

When I brought a female to the place once. He really hit on her. He invited her to meet his family in Africa. He didn't even care about me and that I might be interested in her, since I met her first. I introduced her because he was hanging around the living room and I had to pass it to get to my room with her, but he really hit on her right away. Like his life depended on this chick. And he sounded like he wanted to marry her right there. She played along to make me want her more of course and fuck her hard. (Which I didn't, because of that behaviour of hers, that turned me off.) I guess their worldview ("ethics") is crumbeling. I saw his cousin sometime after on the street. And he told me before, how they're not allowed to smoke or drink. But I saw him smoking. Well, this is my history here.

And what I notice today with Muslims, is that they are adopting this hip-hop, rapper, gangsta mentality of the american ghetto negroes as presented on tv. With a lot of hypermasculine displays. Violent behaviour too. I overhear them talking about prostitutes and so on. So their belief might not be that strong after all. It's just holding up a little while and leading to some kind of segregated superiority thinking. But the decay happens. Because Islam is a religion too. And therefor unmanly. Nihilistic, in a judeo-christian sense, towards the 1. A superior order, that is so unnatural, that it is unattainable. That's why they say the one thing and act completely opposite. Just like Judeo-Christians. In essence muslims are becoming the european negroes. (We have some of those too.)

The only alternative to Feminization is making order for oneself in accordance with nature. Paganism.

So I guess we should treat religious people like women. Not listen to what they're saying, but look at what they're doing. Like the catholic priest preaching family values and how homosexuality is a sin in church, while mistreating and harassing young boys.

So we should indeed not worry about demographics alone, but on the feminizing effects of this belief in the supernatural and in the allmighty skydaddy. Islam may fall faster to Feminization, than even Judeo-Christianity/secular humanism. So I was wrong, fooled by the words of these lower creatures, to believe Islam had a masculine core. And indeed despite their large penises, negroes are the most feminized creatures. They are females. That large penises are related to manliness cannot be confirmed be the ancient greek ideal of aesthetics. It is unproportional. Not aesthetic in a sense of sophisticated taste. It shows their emphasize on fucking. Just like the big curves in african women. And with their small brains they can only feel and hardly think beyond their most basic needs.

Another thing about Islam is the rapid decay of the fundamentalist women, compared to the westernized ones. It's not an unusual sight to see them walking alongside each other. The one with the headscarf: obese and the other one in a much better shape. Europe will be the end of Islam. Like Sloterdijk says we have to get away from the narrative of religion. It's about exercise. Training. Ascesis in the sense of practice, not in it's usage as denial. Praying to some skydaddy may just not be the most suitable ascesis for survival. And I now see the same hypocrisy in Islam, that Nietzsche and others described in regards to Judeo-Christianity becoming more clear every day.

Last edited by Hrodebert on Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Where is without-music, I love that boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 2:24 pm

How could man not become more feminine when removed from nature? The leveling effect of global finance was fought against by the axis powers. Why do you think they removed the divinity of the emperor from the Japanese people, the father figure? Look at the world right now, and you will see that ISIS and countries in the middle east that refuse to bow down to the moneychangers are fighting that same leveling effect. Islam subjugates femininity to masculinity and preserves families and blood ties, this cannot be accepted by the leveling effect.

Perhaps an anti-christ figure will arise like another Hitler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:42 am

Satyr, where could one get a hold of your essays, sir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 11:47 am

phoneutria wrote:
Where is without-music, I love that boy.
Yes, "boy" is an appropriate descritive for a mentally immature >50 year old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
How could man not become more feminine when removed from nature? The leveling effect of global finance was fought against by the axis powers. Why do you think they removed the divinity of the emperor from the Japanese people, the father figure? Look at the world right now, and you will see that ISIS and countries in the middle east that refuse to bow down to the moneychangers are fighting that same leveling effect. Islam subjugates femininity to masculinity and preserves families and blood ties, this cannot be accepted by the leveling effect.

Perhaps an anti-christ figure will arise like another Hitler.
Out of the Muslim world?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 5:48 pm

Not out of the Muslim world, though they will play a large role.

The ones who have been predicted are indeed real, except they are one man. If you look at Nazi mysticism you will see that Hitler indeed believed in an eternal creator. His sacrifice set up conditions for what is about to take place in the next 20 years. With Palestine being recognized, and the mass emigration out of Israel because of international pressure you will see Jews flock to Europe where they will be persecuted again. Except, the man predicted is unlikely to be out of the Muslim world or Europe. However, Vladimir Putin is likely to turn anti-Semitic, as are the Germans and the Greeks.

The Zionist project is failing and the caliphate has been restored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Not out of the Muslim world, though they will play a large role.

The ones who have been predicted are indeed real, except they are one man. If you look at Nazi mysticism you will see that Hitler indeed believed in an eternal creator. His sacrifice set up conditions for what is about to take place in the next 20 years. With Palestine being recognized, and the mass emigration out of Israel because of international pressure you will see Jews flock to Europe where they will be persecuted again. Except, the man predicted is unlikely to be out of the Muslim world or Europe. However, Vladimir Putin is likely to turn anti-Semitic, as are the Germans and the Greeks.

The Zionist project is failing and the caliphate has been restored.

I'm neither interested in mysticism, nor Nazi Occultism as it were.
A. Hitler's NS, was pagan, even to the point of over-masculinity (hence contentions of homosexuality, hyper-masculinity/machismo, being the nature of the Third Reich), in the sense that it sought congruity with ordering out of Nature, driving principles, through its own form or expression.

Putin has publicly admitted to aligning with the New World Order; besides, Russia is a multinational/multiracial nation, with a propensity to forming alliances with East Asia.

I'd take it that you like being penetrated, subjugated, powerless; a blissful, hopeful, follower of some unforeseen savior.
Nothing worse, ignoble, than the willful acceptance of and conditioning for submission, nonresistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 6:46 pm

The universe exists, therefore it in itself is a creative force. If it is not a creative force, then it would only be a destructive force.  Great human beings have driven world history. I take it you are a materialist, and thus a sick in the head pseudo-Jew if you do not agree with that statement.

Powerless? Human beings changing world history aren't unforeseen saviors. However, it's you that doesn't seem to pay attention to the world around you. I'm simply speculating, using ancient words and applying them to what is currently going on. Perhaps you are the powerless one, who refuses to observe the world before him and partake in the world he is living in.

Submission? The acceptance of a creative force implies no submission. Submission or defiance, for the wise, is a conscious choice and and exercise of the willpower for the latter. Even if I accepted that I was nothing next to the power of the universe to destroy me, this doesn't mean I submit to the universe I live in or my inability to prevent it from destroying me. Destroy me it could, as could the rest of nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 11:21 am

Sisyphus wrote:
The universe exists, therefore it in itself is a creative force. If it is not a creative force, then it would only be a destructive force.  Great human beings have driven world history. I take it you are a materialist, and thus a sick in the head pseudo-Jew if you do not agree with that statement.

Powerless? Human beings changing world history aren't unforeseen saviors. However, it's you that doesn't seem to pay attention to the world around you. I'm simply speculating, using ancient words and applying them to what is currently going on. Perhaps you are the powerless one, who refuses to observe the world before him and partake in the world he is living in.

Submission? The acceptance of a creative force implies no submission. Submission or defiance, for the wise, is a conscious choice and and exercise of the willpower for the latter. Even if I accepted that I was nothing next to the power of the universe to destroy me, this doesn't mean I submit to the universe I live in or my inability to prevent it from destroying me. Destroy me it could, as could the rest of nature.
Okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 5:37 pm

I liked those videos.

Having cunts for family, I learnt from a young age that both males and females can be really shitty people.

But I suppose the world doesn't need more people to point out the flaws of men, but there is a distinct lack of open criticism against women.

I approve.

(My ex-sister in law was a feminist. She used to say shit about how women are more intelligent than men. I called her out on her shit, and she eventually broke down and said how inferior she felt as a female - that she thought she was part of a lesser sex)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:51 am

Hrodebert wrote:

jstor
you can get a link to his profile in the facebook about page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 3:28 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Hrodebert wrote:

jstor
you can get a link to his profile in the facebook about page

Nay, the Aryan Hyperborean Heritage page has either been taken down or banned.

I got hold of some, which are on ILP, through another fellow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Critique of Satyr's The Feminization of Man:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next