Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Measuring One's Intelligence To Others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:40 pm

Not enough action on Spurious' forum for you?

Personally, I find that place can get quite monotonous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Vanitas wrote:
No, your envy is your own.
I said presuppositions.

If you want to know about my envy, I've written about it twice on this forum. First in my thread, "Hitler, Moralism and Me" and then in my post in the thread, "Who is Satyr?".

Quote :
Using fictional characters to support an assessment of reality certainly calls your perception into question.
How did I use Bateman to support my assessment of reality?

Quote :
Now you're contradicting the sense in which you originally used the word 'goop'.
You said, "Everything appears as goop to the undiscriminating mind."

My original point was that public debate is homogenized with conservative (and even liberal) issues excluded. A distinct goop.
Quote :
Wow, such naivete. I bet you've never had a job right? Still living in mom's basement and going to change the world?
Point being?

Quote :
Ludicrous? Because such power and contentment causes a painful dissonance in your carefully crafted, nihilistic world view?

You've painted the world in reassuring shades of grey, where everybody is at the same level. I hope that makes you feel safer and less threatened. Why bother leaving mom's basement now? We're all in the same boat, sucking on the same tasteless sweets.
Where did I say that no one has better tastes, etc.?

Quote :
I can assure you CEO's live vastly different lives from what you do. You have no idea of what power is or what it feels like to wield it. But don't let that disturb your equilibrium, they're really slaves like the rest of us.
Power? Ever heard of a board of directors? Shareholders?

Quote :
Of course they have to be seen to be doing that, just like every major company has to be seen to be hiring the handicapped and put niggers in its PR material. Didn't I already explain its about making what is unfit feel equal to what is fit, encouraging it into the system of production and consumption? It's a predatory action you simpleton.
Quite different from eliminating them.

Quote :
Take a look at the evolutionary record if you want to talk about trends. Trends not set by man but by nature itself and how liberalism tries to deny this.
I don't understand what this means.

The trends are birth rate and population displacement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:25 am

I don't even really disagree with your basic conception of what rights do. I just think the specifics are wrong.

Take the Council of Europe/Sweden example.

They're not preying upon the national minority. It's a globalist organization preying upon, and weakening, the Swedish nation state - it's a supra-national liberalism. I doubt this is even their direct conscious understanding. They're just following ideals and doing "good things".

I think it's a similar with the corporations/managers. Generally, those people simply are half-apolitical, half-liberal, SWPL types - and you end up with a similar kind of supra-national liberalism (especially with large-scale mergers and multi-national corporations).

Both of these ultimately concentrate power/wealth into a shrinking group of (tasteful and educated) elites who force bad, liberal policies on the country. It guts out what looks to me to be the only good thing in a democratic system (a solid middle class) and leaves you with a dichotomy of trashy poors and rich drones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:58 am

Basically, you hella kikey.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:57 am

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
I don't even really disagree with your basic conception of what rights do. I just think the specifics are wrong.

They're not preying upon the national minority. It's a globalist organization preying upon, and weakening, the Swedish nation state - it's a supra-national liberalism. I doubt this is even their direct conscious understanding. They're just following ideals and doing "good things".

I think it's a similar with the corporations/managers. Generally, those people simply are half-apolitical, half-liberal, SWPL types - and you end up with a similar kind of supra-national liberalism (especially with large-scale mergers and multi-national corporations).

Both of these ultimately concentrate power/wealth into a shrinking group of (tasteful and educated) elites who force bad, liberal policies on the country. It guts out what looks to me to be the only good thing in a democratic system (a solid middle class) and leaves you with a dichotomy of trashy poors and rich drones.

this is like viewing one part of a landscape. as i've read some threads here, it should be clear and common sense that everyone has their version of a utopian ideal. most people's concerns are more local and extend only to the national level. their are the elites and then their are the super-elites. they have more power and a greater vision, a world vision. we are just pawns in that vision and one's particular comfort and/or interests may not be catered to as things are being rearranged and not yet solidified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:43 am

Sorry to be a bit snippy, but isn't that pretty trite?

It's annoying when people try to "broaden the horizon" of a discussion by pointing out the damned obvious.

If I point out that there's a guy with a gun, are you going to tell me that everyone has fists?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:58 am

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:
Sorry to be a bit snippy, but isn't that pretty trite?

It's annoying when people try to "broaden the horizon" of a discussion by pointing out the damned obvious.

If I point out that there's a guy with a gun, are you going to tell me that everyone has fists?

i don't think so. are you snippy because the obvious is being ignored? it seemed to be appropriate considering from what i've read, there seems to be this idea that utopian ideals do not apply to them. that it's just the elites or 'liberals' ad nauseum.

what was wrong with the point? the middle class in the 'west' is declining but not everywhere as your post is focusing on a local level with the pretense that it applies everywhere or you did not make it clear, it has shifted where other countries prosperity is growing. this ties into the elites and their greater vision as the state of events are in flux and not always comfortable until it re-stabilizes and re-balances, whether that balance or stability is considered favorable and to whom is much like a moving chess piece.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 pm

Your above post is so poorly written, I can't even really understand it.

To say that I didn't give a picture of the entire landscape (assuming I even understood/saw the entire horizon - which I don't) in an 8-line post on an internet forum is trite.

Obviously, it can be fleshed out. Everything can always be fleshed out, which is why raising the point that something can be fleshed out is trite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 pm

what you aren't seeing is that the 'rich drones' are acting as the new middle class.

the trashy poor now were the middle class because the competition is closer between the middle and upper class, the middle class is outed leaving a new middle class and underclass.

Quote :

To say that I didn't give a picture of the entire landscape (assuming I even understood/saw the entire horizon - which I don't) in an 8-line post on an internet forum is trite.

Obviously, it can be fleshed out. Everything can always be fleshed out, which is why raising the point that something can be fleshed out is trite.

i think you understood it just fine but think it's too 'trite' as you said.

i also think that the obvious being pointed out bothered you more and called it trite. i've read some threads here and it's a constant delusional theme that it's liberals who are the ones with unrealistic utopian dreams ad nauseum. i can ony conclude this is to make one feel better. it is the bitterness of one's own demise and one's own values or vision of how life should be or have become accustomed to (which are not called utopian or unrealistic) is when it's convenient to project that those who are acting against one's interests are unrealistic and utopian, is it not?

am i still being trite or is in truth is this just going against your grain or the views of the majority here? lol

Last edited by cranapple on Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Advocatus Diaboli wrote:

i also think that the obvious being pointed out bothered you more and called it trite. i've read some threads here and it's a constant delusional theme that it's liberals who are the ones with unrealistic utopian dreams ad nauseum. i can ony conclude this is to make one feel better. it is the bitterness of one's own demise and one's own values or vision of how life should be or have become accustomed to (which are not called utopian or unrealistic) is when it's convenient to project that those who are acting against one's interests are unrealistic and utopian, is it not?

am i still being trite or is in truth is this just going against your grain? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 pm

am i still being trite or is in truth is this just going against your grain? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:38 pm

Quote :
what you aren't seeing is that the 'rich drones' are acting as the new middle class.

the trashy poor now were the middle class because the competition is closer between the middle and upper class, the middle class is outed leaving a new middle class and underclass.
A rose by any other name.

Quote :
Well, as on the other thread, you don't seem to understand the archetypical, "polarities"-style way in which some people on this forum use opposites like liberal/conservative, female/male, etc. Some things others call "conservative", I will call "liberal".

Become accustomed to? I've grown up and existed only in these liberal times. I'm trying to describe them.

(And I don't see where I described liberals as unrealistic/utopian?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:48 pm

Quote :
Well, as on the other thread, you don't seem to understand the archetypical, "polarities"-style way in which some people on this forum use opposites like liberal/conservative, female/male, etc.

don't fucking condescend to me, because you are incorrect. i understand it just fine and it's easy to philosophize in the world of ideas, it's just concepts.

what i have read so far is since most favor conservatism and through self-interest have taken that to ridiculous levels to caricaturize and polarize left/right with the left or 'liberal' in the worst light.

i know what the hell is going on. i'm here to wake you up from your self-flattering delusion in your cocoon of like-minded. if you don't like it, then don't reply.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:56 pm

glhf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Quote :

you are quite deluded. to who's eyes? many are jobless, resorting to welfare or even homeless shelters. many are distraught so resort to alchoholism and there is family tension and problems due to stress.

now this is how it works: if they are oppressed long enough, their children can become poorer, less educated, and it becomes a domino effect whereby they are less able to compete. if like becomes too harsh, they can become degraded. we are organic and not static beings. sound familiar? can happen to anyone, can't it? fair is not how history has progressed yet you want to pretend that anyone that you are familiar with is worthy but not others who seem to be more problematic because you only see the immediate. ever recall the french revolution? what makes you think the resuting middle-class and upper-class today were not the byproducts of the underclass before? ironicly, it's your typical point of view that is 'trite' and shallow, not mine. interesting, ain't it?

this is where the 'liberal' has a deeper understanding. this is why their utopian ideals are one of not creating more disparity as it will always result in the same problem. the fact oppression and greater disparity also creates the same ugly problems. the problem isn't really the underclass as the vices or weaknesses in all of us, in one form or another.

Quote :
Become accustomed to? I've grown up and existed only in these liberal times. I'm trying to describe them.

this is what i mean, it doesn't make sense. when was a time not liberal? is saudia arabia liberal or conservative? lol. you make sweeping generalizations too where it suits you as well, that's quite 'trite'.

the basic dynamic is no different than the past. it's just a different time with different players, more or less. we just wear different clothing, drive automobiles etc.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Quote :

i just can't get over how hilarious this is. thank you for this.

i mean, to paint the middle-class or upper-middle class as some goody-two shoes, sweet angels is extremely hilarious.

earth to you: they are people and some are trash/corrupt and some are not. there are corrupt politicians (duh), businessman, lawyers, judges etc and in all walks of life.

one of my bosses was one of the scummiest humans on earth and he was certainly not of the socioeconomic underclass as well as some co-workers were trash and assholes and they are middle-class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:28 am

I recommend that you step back, take a deep breath and then rub some ice on your vagina.

After that, you can go look up what the phrase means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_rose_by_any_other_name_would_smell_as_sweet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 am

AdvocatusDiaboli wrote:

Power has always been concentrated into the hands of an elite minority, this is nothing new. But I prefer to take the wider view and to avoid politics altogether. Listening to humans squabling amongst themselves is tedious and irritating. I reserve the term liberal for those who deny the effect of evolution and nature in determining the global socio-economic structure, regardless of what they claim their political leanings to be. That makes most of the modern world liberal in my opinion.

Evolution has blindly followed a clear trajectory, up until the dawn of conscious intelligence. Intelligence has emerged as the single most important characteristic which defines success or failure in all environments; but it cannot exist without the physical. It is physical.

What is the difference between sending millions of young whites over the top at the Somme and using them as a genetic buffer to physically assimilate the untermensch and suffer a weakening of their cultural ideals? At least something of their physical nature is preserved in the latter case, even though it is polluted by a primitive phenotype. The working class takes the physical hit as they've always done. This is a war, as Satyr has already mentioned.

The differences between the Judeo-Christians and the Nazis is the method by which whites will dominate the world... not whether they will do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Measuring One's Intelligence To Others

Back to top Go down

Measuring One's Intelligence To Others
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2