Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Spaniards and Portuguese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:42 am

That's it? You're going to compare 1000s of years of Caucasian achievements in Europe, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Persia and India, or Mongoloid achievements in China and Japan with that little blip of derivative mediocrity? You've gotta be joking.

So what? Negroids have civilizations now, we taught them everything they knew then and know now, and they have taught us nothing, and apparently there's some things we could not teach them, which is why they're so dependent on foreign aid.

The Ethiopians are the most Caucasian of the Negroids, by the way. Compare their features with other Negroids.

http://racialreality.110mb.com/ethiopians.html

Quote :
Berbers aren't Egyptians, but Egyptians are largely Berbers (with a twist of black).
Egypt was the center of science, art, technology, culture, trade, etc for over 3 thousand years. Everything that were were able to contribute is rooted in their knowledge, that they dug out of nature themselves. There is no discussion about our achievements without their achievements. They haven't contributed much lately, but neither have the Greeks, the Assyrians, the Babylonians, etc. To say that they haven't contributed lately and that diminishes their importance is very short sighted.
Fair enough.

Quote :
You wear me down. Sigh.
Likewise.

Quote :
The occupation of the iberic peninsula started in the 8th century AD and lasted all the way to the 14th and even 15th century AD. It didn't happen all at once and it didn't end all at once. The moors were constantly conquering and losing territory for 800 years, and the europeans (the christians) were also constantly conquering and losing territory for those 800 years. It forced that region into a very military, ready to fight type of mentality.

The rest of the continent did not have to fight muslim invaders on their land. Up until then, the east and the west had been pretty isolated, divided into eastern and western roman empires, and among other things due to that whole church schism thing (easter orthodox versus western roman/latin). But when the Bysantine empire was weakening and being attacked by the turks, they lauched the crusades under orders from the pope, and a lot of Italian and French, German, and English nobility ended up in the east. The iberic people, of course, had their hands full at the time.
This contact with the arab world, with the eastern empire, brought them a lot closer to the ancient arab and greek writtings, which began to get translated to modern languages, and that is one of the events that largely triggered the 12th century renaissance you hold in such high regard.

So by the time the refinements in science and technology provided by the renaissance became available, the people of the iberic peninsula had been fighting non-christian people and establishing christian grounds for a very long time, longer than everyone else. The crusades and the defense of christian territories was in everyone's mind. It was the next logical step to further their conquers to farther lands, to put heathens under christian rule. Thus they took to the sea.
Meanwhile, the rest of Europe was getting their butts kicked in the east and returning home. The riches they sacked from arab and turks, and from the very Bysantine empire they went to protect, along with the black death eliminating 1/3 of the poorest allowed for a huge concentration of wealth. All those ancient literary masterpieces and all that money at hand, they did what they did.

As for Iberians, your little theory has significant cultural and racial implications, if true.

I think my theory is better. Hundreds of years of Berber domination and occupation made Iberians more culturally and racially conservative and less creative and individualistic. More North African in spirit.

Look at the English, they had to fight the Irish, Scots, French and the Pagan Vikings tooth and nail for a millennium or so. Despite being a far smaller country with a far smaller population, Scottish achievements equal or surpass the achievements of the Portuguese and Spanish combined, in philosophy, science and technology, so much so that Voltaire said and I quote- "We look to Scotland for all our ideas of civilization".

The Spanish renaissance began at the same time as Northern Europe. Italy was the only country ahead of the game. You think the Berber occupation and domination would have gave the Iberians a head start culturally.

In addition, none of this explains why the Iberians haven't been center stage the way other Europeans have, in the 20th and 21st centuries.

I'll let you have the last word, if you want it, I'm just about done here.


Last edited by eyesinthedark on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:49 am

As for European decadence, I'll have to agree with crapple on this one, we do tend to overshoot. However, Asians have a tendency toward serfdom. Whether there is a correlation between decadence and individualism, is an issue I'll save for another thread.

In case any of you are wondering, I don't think alien races and cultures should be annihilated. This multicultural society Jews have imposed on us, denies Europeans the basic human right and need to preserve our own culture and race, a right afforded to every people but our own, meanwhile Jews are permitted to preserve their heritage in Israel, I mean Palestine, with their fascistic, Zionist policies. Fucking hypocrites, they are. For that I think all Jews should be expelled out of America, Canada and Europe into Israel. We brought them out of there, we can bring them back. They should receive no foreign aid from us, and if Ahmadinejad wants to exterminate them, so be it, let them lie in the bed they made. The other races that have already immigrated to Western countries should be allowed to stay, provided that they are citizens, but from now on we should only allow fellow Europeans to immigrate to European countries.

Of course we don't know if the human race, let alone our race will survive, but if we adopt the fatalistic attitude of crapple and others, we shall surely perish. I have nothing more to say.


Last edited by eyesinthedark on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:57 am

We shall look forward to the day you become king of the world, dear kid.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:27 am

Dear nigger, I do not have to become king of the world.

It's called the butterfly effect- individuals and small groups winning victories against your ilk, may influence other individuals and small groups to join their cause, who in turn may influence other individuals and small groups to join their cause, until eventually one of them becomes king, or prime minister, or president. I'm doing my part, however small it may be, to cleanse our lands of nigger and particularly, Jew blood.

Happy Solstice.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:43 am

lol, k
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:18 pm

That proves it then!!!
You finally discovered a text that was totally and absolutely unbiased and revealed that yes Nubians existed and that they were great!!!

Thank you.
Now if we can only convince one of them to attain an I.Q. above the average and we have it.....we are all the same, evolution only works on other species and justice will prevail.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 pm

One text?

I have little hope in people's willigness to read things that they wish weren't true,
You make me so happy in you eagerness to learn.
Let me help you.

http://www.planetquest.org/learn/nabta.html

http://wysinger.homestead.com/sudan5.html

http://oi.uchicago.edu/museum/special/nubia/

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jebel_Barkal

http://www.archaeology.org/interactive/hierakonpolis/nubian.html

http://wysinger.homestead.com/sub-saharan.html

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Nubia

http://www.anth.ucsb.edu/faculty/stsmith/research/nubia_history.html

http://www.arch.wsu.edu/faculty/pgruen/arch220/BlackKingdomsImages.htm

I have read one or two books on the subject in a not so distant past, which I can look up if you are indeed so eager. Shall we kid ourselves and pretend you will buy them and read them?



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:50 pm

I love that first one, where it says that nubia's archeoastronomy site is a thousand years older than the stonehendge.
But don't feel humiliated. As long as you eventually get there, right?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:06 pm

Satyr wrote:
Although I agree with you in general, I do not agree with you on some minor details.

It might be true that life spontaneously emerged in multiple areas but some cross breeding must have occurred to produce a common species.
I accept that point. I'm certainly not a believer in any kind of hard multi-regionalism. I prefer to use it as a foil against those who presume that because the available evidence shows modern man originated in Africa he must, therefore, have common origins with blacks. This was a nonsense that only a hundred years or so ago would have been unthinkable, no new evidence has emerged to suggest this is otherwise, but the new story now serves the economic and social interests of Western liberal democracies.

--------------------

The stupid bitch posts a link to a website - claiming her references are highly respected - a website that contains perspectives from such notable black academics as Louis Farrakhan and Richard Wright (an author of fiction).

Here is an excerpt from the website written about these so called nubian kings by the black author:

Quote :
Their kings were said never to have condemned prisoners to death; they forgave their enemies and allowed them to retain their offices; they also actually gave public credit for achievement in their inscriptions to individuals other than themselves. Such characteristics among other ancient monarchs of Egypt or the Near East are unheard of, and we can only assume these were native Nubian qualities.
Here we can see the pathetic example of a domesticated Negro at work, reviling white masculinity as his liberal masters have trained him to do, whilst simultaneously, and perhaps most unbelievably of all, advocating that only Negroes that are submissive and non-threatening, ie, feminized and domesticated, are the ideal, and that these qualities are native to blacks!


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Vanitas wrote:
King Tutankhamen's face painstakingly reconstructed by 3D CT scans.

Does this look like the face of a sub-Saharan African?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/images/051005_tutsface.jpg

We are talking about predynastic Egypt which is 2000 years earlier.
Tut has fuck all with the present discussion.

Funny thing, though. He may very well have been white, but he though posterity would find him more king like if he looked a bit more like this.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tutankhamun
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm sure than in a liberal world a liberal perspective is never absent.

Dear girl, the timeline of the human migrations indicates that those who founded the Egyptian Civilization were mixed with Negroes but were not of this stock, and that Negroes existed there for thousands of years before these migrants returned into Africa and never produced anything on that level.

Furthermore, can you tell us the time and place where this "glorious' empire came about?
At what time period?
Was it before or after these Asian immigrants entered the upper Nile and was there cross influencing?
Why did not a similar civilization rise up in the Congo or in South Africa?
Did, perhaps, the proximity to the upper-Nile and the immigrants that came there and did the river itself, cutting through the natural barrier of the Saharan desert play a part?

Explain to me how and where there was technology, art, philosophy on a scale equal to that of ancient China and the Yellow River inhabitants or Mesopotamia or later Persia and Phoenicia Greece?
You allude to Stonehenge as if it were some great cultural icon and not a primal artifact.
Tell us about "higher culture" dear, not some stones in alignment with the sun rising and setting during seasonal changes.

Something that would display a mind behind it with some ability to abstract.
What did the Nubians invent?
What ideas did they create?
What legacy have they left us?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:16 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I love that first one, where it says that nubia's archeoastronomy site is a thousand years older than the stonehendge.
But don't feel humiliated. As long as you eventually get there, right?
This is my favorite piece of black 'technology', the Ishango Bone:

Quote :
The Ishango bone is a bone tool, dated to the Upper Paleolithic era. It is a dark brown length of bone, the fibula of a baboon,[1] with a sharp piece of quartz affixed to one end, perhaps for engraving. It was first thought to be a tally stick, as it has a series of what has been interpreted as tally marks carved in three columns running the length of the tool, but some scientists have suggested that the groupings of notches indicate a mathematical understanding that goes beyond counting. It has also been suggested that the scratches might have been to create a better grip on the handle or for some other non-mathematical reason.[2]
"Some scientists".... lol.

Too many jokes but i'm too tired and have to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:19 pm

By the way, I don't even give a shit about what niggers do or did. I just think that you are all full of shit.

It's fun to be outside of the whole race debate. In Brazil we are never taught that were are this and that, and that we're not like those other people. We all grow up together as a happy little pack of primates.

Can't help but think that all this energy could be used elsewhere, other than wasted in complete bullshit like this.

You guys are so misguided. I kind of feel bad for you. But what can I do...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Satyr wrote:
I'm sure than in a liberal world a liberal perspective is never absent.

Dear girl, the timeline of the human migrations indicates that those who founded the Egyptian Civilization were mixed with Negroes but were not of this stock, and that Negroes existed there for thousands of years before these migrants returned into Africa and never produced anything on that level.

Furthermore, can you tell us the time and place where this "glorious' empire came about?
At what time period?
Was it before or after these Asian immigrants entered the upper Nile and was there cross influencing?
Why did not a similar civilization rise up in the Congo or in South Africa?
Did, perhaps, the proximity to the upper-Nile and the immigrants that came there and did the river itself, cutting through the natural barrier of the Saharan desert play a part?

Explain to me how and where there was technology, art, philosophy on a scale equal to that of ancient China and the Yellow River inhabitants or Mesopotamia or later Persia and Phoenicia Greece?
You allude to Stonehenge as if it were some great cultural icon and not a primal artifact.
Tell us about "higher culture" dear, not some stones in alignment with the sun rising and setting during seasonal changes.

Something that would display a mind behind it with some ability to abstract.
What did the Nubians invent?
What ideas did they create?
What legacy have they left us?

I've done all but state in so many words that the legacy of Nubia is Egypt.
We learned from romans and greeks, who learned from the east kingdoms and egypt, who learned from the peoples of the south.
History cannot be compartimentalized the way you want it to be.
You can say that nubian knowledge of agriculture, astonomy, mathematics, flood management and irrigation, the gathering of large populations that was then viable, the culture that arose as a consequence, the social organization, the skill to extract and
transform the riches of the region, provided the ground for the egyptian civilization to form.
If you can't accept that logical chain of events, than I don't think we have anything further to discuss.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm

Vanitas wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Although I agree with you in general, I do not agree with you on some minor details.

It might be true that life spontaneously emerged in multiple areas but some cross breeding must have occurred to produce a common species.
I accept that point. I'm certainly not a believer in any kind of hard multi-regionalism. I prefer to use it as a foil against those who presume that because the available evidence shows modern man originated in Africa he must, therefore, have common origins with blacks. This was a nonsense that only a hundred years or so ago would have been unthinkable, no new evidence has emerged to suggest this is otherwise, but the new story now serves the economic and social interests of Western liberal democracies.
A genetic line is cumulative.
We can say that we share DNA with a chimp or that we are descendent form the same ancestor but this still does not defend the idea that we are one and the same or that we have the same potentials.

--------------------

Vanitas wrote:
The stupid bitch posts a link to a website - claiming her references are highly respected - a website that contains perspectives from such notable black academics as Louis Farrakhan and Richard Wright (an author of fiction).
The "stupid bitch" is a product of modernity with precise motives and a particular philosophical need.
There is no doubt that for them, the vast majority, all that really matters is that nobody should be excluded or hurt.
The underlying motive here is to maintain cohesion and stability.
It does not matter, to them, that this contradicts Evolution Theory and empiricism nor that it then produces a problem as to how species evolve from a common ancestor if they only differ superficially or how domination comes about, if all are equally smart and capable.

Currently it is the white man's "evilness" which is used to explain why he dominated when other groups did not...just as iut is for Christian's that man is inherently evil and bad which explains why despite God's goodness and love there is evil in the world.
Vanitas wrote:

Here is an excerpt from the website written about these so called nubian kings by the black author:

Quote :
Their kings were said never to have condemned prisoners to death; they forgave their enemies and allowed them to retain their offices; they also actually gave public credit for achievement in their inscriptions to individuals other than themselves. Such characteristics among other ancient monarchs of Egypt or the Near East are unheard of, and we can only assume these were native Nubian qualities.
Here we can see the pathetic example of a domesticated Negro at work, reviling white masculinity as his liberal masters have trained him to do, whilst simultaneously, and perhaps most unbelievably of all, advocating that only Negroes that are submissive and non-threatening, ie, feminized and domesticated, are the ideal, and that these qualities are native to blacks!
The excerpts sounds biblical.

The victims are always portrayed as being divine. This would explain why they became victims when they wee so "morally" superior than those whom dominated them.

This is a classic Jodeo-Christian account...and if you keep your eyes open you will find the entire western civilizations permeated by it.

There was even an attempt to display the Negroes who were taken as slaves as being a part of a peaceful, loving, humble, people, which enslavement brought out the violence and vulgarity and animalsim we see in American Negroes today. It was the vile White man that brought out the worse in them or that disturbed them from their pristine, nice, loving existence.

Later it was admitted that Negroes themselves took other Negroes, from other clans, as slaves and that even today the "light skinned' Negro is admired by his darker brethren. .



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Not out of Africa by Mary Lefkowitz.

Quote :
(Mary R. Lefkowitz (born 1935) is an American classical scholar and Professor Emerita of Classical Studies at Wellesley College. She is best known to non-Classicists for her anti-Afrocentrism book, Not Out of Africa (1996). She is the widow of Sir Hugh Lloyd-Jones.

Lefkowitz earned her B.A. from Wellesley College in 1957, Phi Beta Kappa with honors in Greek, and received her Ph.D. in Classical Philology from Radcliffe College (now part of Harvard University) in 1961.)



Quote :
Not Out of Africa has sparked widespread debate over the teaching of revisionist history in schools and colleges. Was Socrates black? Did Aristotle steal his ideas from the library in Alexandria? Do we owe the underlying tenets of our democratic civilizaiton to the Africans? Mary Lefkowitz explains why politically motivated histories of the ancient world are being written and shows how Afrocentrist claims blatantly contradict the historical evidence. Not Out of Africa is an important book that protects and argues for the necessity of historical truths and standards in cultural education. For this new paperback edition, Mary Lefkowitz has written an epilogue in which she responds to her critics and offers topics for further discussion. She has also added supplementary notes, a bibliography with suggestions for further reading, and a glossary of names.


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Not-Out-Africa-Afrocentrism-Republic/dp/046509838X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324596531&sr=8-1


Last edited by Vanitas on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:42 pm

phoneutria wrote:

I've done all but state in so many words that the legacy of Nubia is Egypt.
I know sweetie...and it was brilliant.

I've heard it about a million times before but hearing it again refreshes it in my mind and reminds me of the happiness it gave me when first i came to hear of it.

I suspect that you are staying with your guns and that the idea that Egypt was a Negro civilization confirms what you wish, in your heart of hearts, to be true...despite what your eyes and ears tell you about Negroes in the here and now.

I do believe you have nothing to offer but carvings and texts written by pseudo-intellectual liberal retards, like you, and mud huts and allusions to astrology to support your claim that Negros are the same as Caucasians.
But, dear, if this is so then why, oh why, did the Caucasians take Negroes as slaves, driving one of your forefathers to fuck a Negro female and make you "proud" of it?

If it is luck, then is it also luck which turns a lamb into the "victim" of a pack of wolves? Is it all dumb chance, dear?
Is that what you tell yourself, making you turn to mysticism and God for support?

phoneutria wrote:
We learned from romans and greeks, who learned from the east kingdoms and egypt, who learned from the peoples of the south.
Yes, little girls, because we are all the sum of our past...yet Evolution Theory means that along the line division happens.
You can call it "blind luck" or "evil" or whatever satisfies your k modernistic pretty dimwitted mind...but there it is.

phoneutria wrote:
History cannot be compartimentalized the way you want it to be.
Oh, sweetie you are using my own words now.
How am i "compartemtnalizing"?
I know you only wanted to produce an emotional reaction because being a stupid woman that's all you really have...that and internet references which contradict common sense and common experiences.
All you need, dear, is a hard, stiff, cock...and you are happy.

But why do you come here, when all that you know you are sure of and popular culture supports you in it?

phoneutria wrote:
You can say that nubian knowledge of agriculture, astonomy, mathematics, flood management and irrigation, the gathering of large populations that was then viable, the culture that arose as a consequence, the social organization, the skill to extract and
transform the riches of the region, provided the ground for the egyptian civilization to form.
If you can't accept that logical chain of events, than I don't think we have anything further to discuss.
Still...no clue.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:46 pm

Satyr wrote:

The "stupid bitch" is a product of modernity with precise motives and a particular philosophical need.
There is no doubt that for them, the vast majority, all that really matters is that nobody should be excluded or hurt.
The underlying motive here is to maintain cohesion and stability.
It does not matter, to them, that this contradicts Evolution Theory and empiricism nor that it then produces a problem as to how species evolve from a common ancestor if they only differ superficially or how domination comes about, if all are equally smart and capable.

Currently it is the white man's "evilness" which is used to explain why he dominated when other groups did not...just as iut is for Christian's that man is inherently evil and bad which explains why despite God's goodness and love there is evil in the world.

You haven't been paying attention to the stupid bitch at all.
After all, most of what she has done on this forum was to enter a discussion to criticise the absurd generalizations that your cookie cutter psychology relies so strongly on.

In fact, the stupid bitch has posted in this very thread that she only entered this discussion t contest the notion of an inherent superiority. I don't believe in birth rights. I don't think any living being has any right at birth. Anyone who is not willing to earn their place in the world is not deserving of life. And I'll be fucking damned to allow anyone to assert superiority over me based on the place or family in which they are born. They can kiss my hard working, multiracial ass.

That included you babycakes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:52 pm

No idiot, for the last fucking time, Egypt wasn't black, they were built on the legacy of a black kindom.

I'm on a phone. I I don 't have the hardware support to reply at length right now.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:05 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Satyr wrote:

The "stupid bitch" is a product of modernity with precise motives and a particular philosophical need.
There is no doubt that for them, the vast majority, all that really matters is that nobody should be excluded or hurt.
The underlying motive here is to maintain cohesion and stability.
It does not matter, to them, that this contradicts Evolution Theory and empiricism nor that it then produces a problem as to how species evolve from a common ancestor if they only differ superficially or how domination comes about, if all are equally smart and capable.

Currently it is the white man's "evilness" which is used to explain why he dominated when other groups did not...just as iut is for Christian's that man is inherently evil and bad which explains why despite God's goodness and love there is evil in the world.

You haven't been paying attention to the stupid bitch at all.
After all, most of what she has done on this forum was to enter a discussion to criticise the absurd generalizations that your cookie cutter psychology relies so strongly on.

In fact, the stupid bitch has posted in this very thread that she only entered this discussion t contest the notion of an inherent superiority. I don't believe in birth rights. I don't think any living being has any right at birth. Anyone who is not willing to earn their place in the world is not deserving of life. And I'll be fucking damned to allow anyone to assert superiority over me based on the place or family in which they are born. They can kiss my hard working, multiracial ass.

That included you babycakes.
If there is a "stupid bitch" here, woman then it surely is the one who argues against "generalizations" by proposing the greatest generalization of all "humanity".

What you mean to say girl is that "I must earn my place within your herd"...but girl, why do you presume that I seek such a glorious and non-distinct" position?
You can stay with your herd and fuck the apes you call men and find communal love in your common ancestry and common goals and common potentials, while retaining the privilege of uniqueness"; you can offer your "love" and trust and compassion to all indiscriminately while you contradict yourself daily...but I am not enough of a duplicitous cad to lower myself to that level.

Yes, girls, evolution happened magically.
We just sprung out of the void...god created us...no....no...it was more complex....more profound....it was....was....mystical.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:15 am

You old broken record player. You manage to turn every subject into your tired, beat up attempt at metaphysics.
How many times longer do you think you'll need to repeat it to make it true?
I am getting so tired of your dull mind.

Reason always works better than repetition with me, dear. Why don't you try that?

You are born IN the fucking herd. How you manage to distinguish yourself from it is a matter of your own merit. If you have done nothing for yourself other than be born white, you are just as much a herd animal as the rest.
Is that clear enough for your rusty one track head?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 am

I'm not sure about Nubia, but it deserves to be considered on it's own merits, I'll have to look into it further. From what I gather, Egypt is the older and more sophisticated civilization. Even if Nubia was Egypt's equal, which I highly doubt, given what I know about ancient history, Negroid achievements still pale in comparison to Caucasian achievements, as a whole. And like I said before, Ethiopians are the most Caucasian of all niggers.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:35 am

I like how Satyr brings everything back to metaphysics and psychology, he brings a most philosophical approach to a topic normally analyzed from a purely scientific point of view (not that he doesn't bring a great deal of empirical science to the table).

Knowing our race and our species helps us understand ourselves. By learning about other animals, like chimpanzees for example, we learn what it means to be human, what distinguishes us from them. By learning about blacks and yellows, we learn what it means to be white. We're just as much a product of our genes as we are our culture, if not, more, so learning about our ancestors can tell us a great deal about ourselves.. but no, certainly not everything. We have to consider our unique experiences and interactions with others, as well as mutations and the fact that we are all unique, even twins aren't genetically identical, if I remember correctly. It's dualistic, we have to look at the individual and their heritage to get a fuller, richer understanding of them, their past and present.

This is more true of humans than other animals, as what makes us unique as a species, more than anything, is our ability to program, deprogram and reprogram ourselves, based on our collective/individual experiences and interpretations of them. I think this is more true of whites and yellows than blacks. We're more programmable, and in that sense, more human, more sentient. Whites are equally as programmable as yellows, but white individuals tend to self program, where as yellow individuals require external programmers, such as their feudal, communist overlords.

Broad generalizations are why I got into philosophy in the first place, to make sense of the world as a whole. I've got to think that if you inherently hate broad generalizations, you probably hate philosophy, and spend more time criticizing it than utilizing it. Of course we sacrifice accuracy when our generations are too broad, but when they're too narrow, or we don't generalize at all, we run the risk of being def, dumb and blind, moving through this world with a blank slate for a mind, unable to draw connections, make inferences and predictions. Negroids preferred method of thinking is to make spontaneous categorizations and ordering, where as whites are more methodical in their categorizations and ordering, indicative of their left brained mind. People who don't stand for something will fall for anything, a philosopher once told me. I didn't understand him at the time, but I think I do now. When men discard the past and connecting the dots between events, they become dumb animals or children. Children and animals are more easily lead and mislead than adult human beings.

In our liberal world, not just races but even individuals are taught that absolutely nothing distinguishes us but environment. Obviously this is a conception of reality that benefits the weak over the strong. If I make a million bucks, and I'm indoctrinated that all is just a matter of luck, I'll be more charitable with my money, thinking that I haven't really earned it, then I don't really deserve it.. if I believe it was granted to me by God, or lady luck. The only thing that supposedly separates one man from another, or one race from another, is how much we realize this "fact", paradoxically, and how much we're willing to share with those who are, "less fortunate". This slave morality has been promoted by Jews in particular, as one of their many methods of bringing the white man down and coveting his wealth. The Jew is the champion of slave morality, a friend to niggers, idiots and retards everywhere, only he could make a virtue out of being a burnt offering. His other methods of taking what others have earned, our banks, a subject I do not wish to delve into here. The point is, we can't deny that certain peoples and invidious benefit from certain paradigms, therefore, we can't deny the subjective, psychological element inherent in ethics and politics, and the fact that Satyr recognizes this so well, gives us a broader, richer and deeper approach to understanding not only ourselves, but our paradigms, what motivates them and where they come from. What Jews say and do are two different matters, as they urge us to practice slave morality in our homelands, meanwhile they practice master morality in theirs, but then we can't blame the Jews, they are merely taking advantage of their strengths and our weaknesses, as whites have done throughout history. Our strength is our intelligence, brutality and straight forwardness, there's is their subtlety, pretentiousness and craftiness. However, nor can we let them and individuals like them continue to dominate us.


Last edited by eyesinthedark on Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:46 am

If understanding nature was as simple a matter as sweeping things into broad categories, then we wouldn't have that much use for philosophy, would we?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:10 am

Well, I tend to think of it this way- observation, experimentation and, logic especially, are the tools. Generalizations, wisdom and understanding are the objectives.. or Generalizations are the house, logic is the foundation. We may question the foundation of a particular house, but not the need for a logical foundation or a house itself, for if we do, we cease believing in and practicing, philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 am

There is a very wide canyon between an essense and a generalization. The importance of this distinction can't be understated.
An essense is a universal atribute. A generalization is an assumption that a fraction of a group represents a whole.

Philosophy applies itself to studying the essense of things through reason and by ignoring the distractions of sense, paraphasing Plato sort of.

So when your attempt to discover the essense of something is entirely based on axioms extracted from observations made through the prism of your own jaded experience, you are set to fail.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:50 am

Let me give you a silly example.
A man whose life was ruined by alcohol could write an essay on the evill essense of wine.
Another man who struggles with alcoholism may be inclined to agree.
A man who doesn't have a drinking problem will easily see that the evil is not in the wine.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:28 am

Quote :
There is a very wide canyon between an essense and a generalization. The importance of this distinction can't be understated.
An essense is a universal atribute. A generalization is an assumption that a fraction of a group represents a whole.

Philosophy applies itself to studying the essense of things through reason and by ignoring the distractions of sense, paraphasing Plato sort of.

So when your attempt to discover the essense of something is entirely based on axioms extracted from observations made through the prism of your own jaded experience, you are set to fail.
Generalization, essence, the distinction is not important to me.

I disagree, there is no thing in itself, or absolute. What something is, is very much, if not entirely dependent on it's environment. For example, to me, the difference between you and Satyr is great, but to a crow, or a snake, you and Satyr are the exact same animal in every way. Now, does it follow that I should adopt the crows perspective, or the snakes, or compile thousands, millions of perspective to get a "better", more "objective" and less precise, less specific point of view? No, it does not. What's most important to me is what Africans mean to me, to a bacteria they are giant mountains of mobile flesh, to a planet they are specks of dust, which perspective is the absolute, which perspective best explains the phenomena? What I'm interested in is relevance, not necessarily objectivity, relevance. Now, does this mean arguing, or communication is pointless? No, not necessarily. Through communication, I can get a better understanding of the way the world appears to you, and if I'm more intelligent than you about certain things, I'll be able to recall information faster and organize it faster and more coherently than you, but it's relevance to you is entirely dependent on you, and the environment in which you find yourself, not inherent in the thing. It's a tricky subject.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:41 am

What your opinion, as an individual, is of me as an individual, or of saryr or of anyone else, is of very little academic interest. Unless you are a biographer.

To understand essense, or being, you must be able to abstract atributes to a universal level.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 am

I was merely using you two as an example to illustrate a higher principle. I could've used any two people, just that you were the first two to pop into my head.

Let me put it to you this way, it's important to be internally and externally consistent in your interpretations of the world, but we shouldn't discard what our interpretations mean to us, and what things mean to us will effect how we organize them, how we assess and evaluate them, and there is no avoiding this, nor should we try to avoid it.

Not only are things relative, but so are essences, or categories. What's more/less similar to you may not be more/less similar to me.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:00 am

phoneutria wrote:
You old broken record player. You manage to turn every subject into your tired, beat up attempt at metaphysics.
How many times longer do you think you'll need to repeat it to make it true?
I am getting so tired of your dull mind.
That is unfortunate....I would expect you to stop reading my posts.

phoneutria wrote:
Reason always works better than repetition with me, dear. Why don't you try that?
Evidently not.

phoneutria wrote:
You are born IN the fucking herd. How you manage to distinguish yourself from it is a matter of your own merit.
Ah woman, now we are getting into my favorite topic: memetics.
I am not born into "your" herd, woman.
We are all social animals, is what you are trying to say....but we do not all surrender to the same definitions of what it is to be human.
For you being born with a certain biology makes you an automatic member...making what follows funny.

phoneutria wrote:
If you have done nothing for yourself other than be born white, you are just as much a herd animal as the rest.
But woman, who said such a thing?
Let us first agree that Negro and Caucasians do not have the same potentials in any area.
We can then proceed to how this manifests within a given population.

For instance, Swedes are on average taller than the Japanese, but this does not mean that all Swedes will be so.
But, little girl, you are still functioning under the typical delusions as to what racists think like.

phoneutria wrote:
Is that clear enough for your rusty one track head?
Also..."old".

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:16 pm

Not every rottweiler is aggressive, not every golden retriever is passive, nevertheless does it not follow I should be more cautious when meeting new rottweilers than when meeting new golden retrievers? Now, as I get to know an individual rottweiler, I may be proven wrong, but it is more likely I'll be proven right. Also, races are like family.. naturally we prefer our own kind.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:20 pm

A white woman is far more likely to get raped whilst strolling down a black neighborhood than a white neighborhood. Does it not follow she should exercise more caution whilst passing through a black neighborhood, or avoid it altogether?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:25 pm

No, because this restricts their "right" to remain as naive and childlike and care free as they like.

In fact if a woman goes into a public place with her twat exposed and her tits hanging out she's expressing her "right" to get men hard, feeling the joy of it, but never having to risk the consequences.

Like next year I plan to traveling to Australia.
There I want to smother myself in pig blood and then go swimming off the Great Barrier Reef...why?
Well, because I have a "right" to do so if i so wish to do it.

I also want to walk down Baghdad with a t-shirt writing Allah is a fag.
Why?
Because I'm happy-go-lucky and this is how I express my individuality.
Don't I have a God-given right to do so?
Am I not free?
I should be guaranteed my safety so that I can remain as infantile as I can possibly be.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:52 pm

I know that these are just examples, but a person's conduct in these situations is a reflection of their level of prudence.
Some may think I am paranoid because I am always cautious in the presence of a dog, no matter what breed. But to me, it's an unnecessary risk.
You may consider that policy as one based on an atribute of the essence of a dog, as being an animal which will protect itself by any means when it feels threatened.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:01 pm

I can't believe you just admitted that you were prejudiced against dogs.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:53 pm

I have a lot of prejudice, dear.
It just happens that I am aware than nobody but me gives a shit about them. So I keep them to myself.
Call it... pragmatic concealment of beliefs.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender: Male Pisces Posts: 7262
Join date: 2009-08-24
Age: 48
Location: Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:05 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I have a lot of prejudice, dear.
It just happens that I am aware than nobody but me gives a shit about them. So I keep them to myself.
Call it... pragmatic concealment of beliefs.
Are you advocating self-censorship on a forum dedicated to airing the truth honestly?

it is good of you to publicly and so clearly display the kind of fear people feel in contradicting popular beliefs.
We live in an age not only of diminishing self-responsibility but of diminishing courage in regards to standing by one's own perceptions.
We are almost told to not trust in our own judgments, like a parent does when he stands by a child warning him about this or that activity.
We eventually "grow up" to never be able to utter a single word of conviction without getting the approval from an authority beforehand.

For those with poor judgment this is a "good" thing because it saves them from actually thinking and then from living with the consequences of this thinking.
Most people are thankful for being kept in a perpetual state of retardation.

Look at the recent economic collapse.
Adults had to be told the reasoning behind spending less money than they earn or on budgeting or on the value of saving.
Entire T.V. shows were dedicated to telling adult men and women....adult men and women, how to not be taken by marketing ploys.

This is exactly what brain-washing does.

So, little girl can't speak outside the box, because this demands free-thought and freedom comes with responsibilities.
instead she repeats the popular chant, safe in the shared delusion.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:38 pm

phoneutria wrote:
We learned from romans and greeks, who learned from the east kingdoms and egypt, who learned from the peoples of the south.
History cannot be compartimentalized the way you want it to be.

And who the fuck is compartmentalizing history except a stupid woman who desperately wants to believe that her personal worth is built on something more substantial than the shifting sands of white male public opinion?

Your statement is as absurd as saying that modern Britain got where it is today by copying the work of the builders of Stonehenge, or Western art owes its entire history to the cave painters of Lascaux.

A few stones in the desert or the scratched up bone of a baboon's leg don't make a civilization, not even the beginnings of one, let alone one thousands of miles away thousands of years later.

Nature intervenes dear child, severing connections, wiping out whole species, even whole planets. Because it doesn't give a shit.

Hey, what about the Goseck Circle, a 7000 year old henge in Germany? Perhaps that was the inspiration for Ancient Egyptian culture? I mean, who knows, maybe the creator of this wonderful piece of early science travelled to North Africa and passed their wisdom onto the Egyptians... or even the Greeks? I don't have a full argument to hand, but give me a couple of days and I'm sure I can come up with something as equally as ridiculous and vapid as that of a thick brained black 'intellectual' sitting at home in Harlem staring into a mirror, thinking that the reason I look like an ape is due to white racism.

Since writing that I've also come across stone observatories in Armenia, China and India. It can only mean one thing. They were either all built by aliens or humans with smart phones. Someone's keeping the truth from us people! Perhaps Nubian aliens

Wouldn't it be just great for blacks if the whole argument dissolved into confusion and ambiguity? I mean, that's what they really want, isn't it? So they can throw their hands up and say, "you see! We were all doing it!" Because blacks don't want to take charge that's for sure. No way! Any direct intellectual competition with other races would expose their considerable shortcomings. They must continue as an emotional burden, much like a child is, shouting unfair whenever the nature looks dangerously like rearing its ugly head, or pretending it has when other races are indifferent or distracted.

They want to breed with others races, to insist on universal brotherhood, it's the only way to avoid destruction. But in doing so they must drag other races down. It's a game that is strongly dependent upon time, on the current Zeitgeist. But time has a habit of inevitably revealing things that man tries to bury, much like the wreckages of ancient ships are exposed by a retreating sea.

Perhaps time is now also running out.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese   Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:13 am

Quote :
No, because this restricts their "right" to remain as naive and childlike and care free as they like.

In fact if a woman goes into a public place with her twat exposed and her tits hanging out she's expressing her "right" to get men hard, feeling the joy of it, but never having to risk the consequences.
Yeah, the law does protect people from their own stupidity too much, and it does weaken our culture and our race. Decadence is our greatest enemy, because unlike barbarians, plagues and starvation, it comes smelling of sweet perfume, but it is deadliest poison. All our problems today, from the laws that protect idiots, to communism, to giving women, niggers and retards the right to vote, affirmative action, Zionism, hedonism, materialism, all of them can be summed up in one thing, and that is a culture of decadence, seclusion and isolation from reality, from nature, resulting in weakness, deficiency, atrophy and the inevitable collapse of our civilization, the way Rome went.

The Jews, niggers and other retards take advantage of our affluence and abundant resources, and feed off of us like a cancer, and we feed off the earth like a cancer, with our mindless consumerism, materialism, this foolish, incessant need to acquire more and more bullshit, I am seeing a pattern here. Cultures like ours, western european cultures are powerful, rich and intelligent, but we overreach, spend beyond our means, consume more than we can digest, spend our future away, and then we grow soft, fat and spoiled. We must cut the fat, literally and figuratively, and fascism and/or Nazism will help us cut this fat, political philosophies that either do nothing or promote the strong, the fit, rather than rescue the weak and the stupid, and the darker races. I have been moving more towards the right as I've gotten older, even though my roots were in the left and nihilism, more so.

Let's face reality, there's more than one way to say yes to something, if you dress like a slut and parade your ass around at 1:00 pm in the morning in public, you're begging to be raped, and I don't think the law should protect these women. They are just as responsible as the men who rape them. We are all animals, we are provoked by other people's behavior, cause and effect. Besides, rape will only help women to grow stronger as people, women can gain strength from rape, learning to deal with tragedy and learning how their actions have dire repercussion in the real world, will help them evolve and mature. I mean what about the man, does no one feel sorry for him? We have these powerful urges and we are asked to restrain ourselves when a woman is baring it all in public, flaunting and taunting? Does no one care about how we feel?

And no matter how many laws there are to protect us, eventually we have to realize that the law can never protect us 100% of the time, and that are rights are not absolute, but limited by the willingness and the power of government to protect us, and thus we're going to have to exercise some personal restraint and discretion in this world, we can't behave like retards and expect nothing to happen, we can't rely on an artificial system to protect us from reality, at least not all the time, but mystical ideologies like libertarianism give us the illusion like the universe gives us a fuck about our freedom or something, which is bullshit, the universe does not fucking care about you or anything, you're just another rock or speck of dust, a resource for sexual predators, cannibals and animals to be exploited.


Last edited by eyesinthedark on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
 

Spaniards and Portuguese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Spaniards and Portuguese

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: -