Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Spaniards and Portuguese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:02 am

Quote :
We learned from romans and greeks, who learned from the east kingdoms and egypt, who learned from the peoples of the south.
History cannot be compartmentalized the way you want it to be.
Nigger please. Do you know nothing, nothing at all of history? The Sumerians, the Sumerians were the first civilization, a Caucasian civilization from the land known as Mesopotamia (between the Tigris and the Euphrates), better known to you as Iraq, and it is they who taught the Egyptians and Nubians civilization. Furthermore, this Nubian civilization was not Babylon or Egypt's equal, and it was nothing in comparison to Greece and Rome, and a fucking joke compared to modern civilization. All advances in civilization happened because of Caucasians primarily and mongoloids secondly. You're grasping at straws.

Plus, niggers are dumb, on average they score 20-30 points lower on IQ tests, and don't give me that crap about how IQ tests don't mean something, they may not test every intelligence, but they test many of them (logic, mathematics, linguistics, pattern recognition, visual-spatial, etc), and you'd be hard pressed to find self made millionaires with IQ's of 70 or 80 (lest they won the lottery). Niggers have adapted to living in a primitive environment, devoid of civilization, so we should expect them to be more right brained in orientation, which explains why they have a superior sense of improvisation and rhythm. They are severely deficient in abstract reasoning, long term planning and discipline.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
Are you advocating self-censorship on a forum dedicated to airing the truth honestly?

it is good of you to publicly and so clearly display the kind of fear people feel in contradicting popular beliefs.
We live in an age not only of diminishing self-responsibility but of diminishing courage in regards to standing by one's own perceptions.
We are almost told to not trust in our own judgments, like a parent does when he stands by a child warning him about this or that activity.
We eventually "grow up" to never be able to utter a single word of conviction without getting the approval from an authority beforehand.

For those with poor judgment this is a "good" thing because it saves them from actually thinking and then from living with the consequences of this thinking.
Most people are thankful for being kept in a perpetual state of retardation.

Look at the recent economic collapse.
Adults had to be told the reasoning behind spending less money than they earn or on budgeting or on the value of saving.
Entire T.V. shows were dedicated to telling adult men and women....adult men and women, how to not be taken by marketing ploys.

This is exactly what brain-washing does.

So, little girl can't speak outside the box, because this demands free-thought and freedom comes with responsibilities.
instead she repeats the popular chant, safe in the shared delusion.

Isn't this forum dedicated to knowing oneself? Isn't it by knowing yourself that you will come to know the universe and the gods? Doesn't it then proceed that the purpose of knowing yourself is to put your daemon under the control of reason, in order to take a clear look at everything around you?

I am full of prejudice, and I cherish it. It keeps me alive.
However I am aware that by definition, a prejudice is a judgement made without all the variables present. A pre-judgement, a gut feeling.
In real life situations, it makes sense to me to follow my gut in order to avoid unnecessary risk. But here, in the realm of thoughts, they do nothing but cloud my vision.
So I leave them in the lobby with my coat and dirty boots. I pick them up on the way out.

Thus I find it at least a little but amusing when you tell me that I can't think outside of the box, when I am in fact exploring thoughts that my passions would not allow me to.
A little more amusing even, is that you are constantly attempting to demean me for supposedly giving in to bodily delights or whatever it is the nonsense you conjured up in your head. When instead, I manage to control my temper and my prejudice, and remain unbiased and courteous, while you more enlighted kinds and swimming in a muddy puddle of passion, arrogance, and aggression.
Funnily enough, there is plenty of that savageness out there, among the retards as you call it.

But, of course, if you believe that conducting yourself this way furthers your cause, by all means, proceed. Just keep your lecture to yourself, I have my own method and I like it better.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:08 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
Quote :
We learned from romans and greeks, who learned from the east kingdoms and egypt, who learned from the peoples of the south.
History cannot be compartmentalized the way you want it to be.
Nigger please. Do you know nothing, nothing at all of history? The Sumerians, the Sumerians were the first civilization, a Caucasian civilization from the land known as Mesopotamia (between the Tigris and the Euphrates), better known to you as Iraq, and it is they who taught the Egyptians and Nubians civilization. Furthermore, this Nubian civilization was not Babylon or Egypt's equal, and it was nothing in comparison to Greece and Rome, and a fucking joke compared to modern civilization. All advances in civilization happened because of Caucasians primarily and mongoloids secondly. You're grasping at straws.

Haha, ah kid. Are you going to teach me history now? You didn't even know about Nubia 2 pages ago. You wouldn't even have thought about the moors in Europe, or the Crusades to consider in your... theory? Jeez, the schools in America are getting bad.

Sumerians and Egyptians were contemporary. The Egyptian dynasty precedes the Sumerian dynasty by 200 years.
The prognostic is favorable. Less loins and more books for now ok?

I'm done talking about niggers for now. An interesting side effect of debating on the internet is that the further you go, the stronger both parts feel about their own perspective, and the least likely they are to listen to the other side, to the point where the debate is no longer productive. I feel this in myself right now, so it's probably happening to you too. Let's take a break.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:34 pm

That's right, turn tail and run, little retard. The Sumerians taught the Egyptians who taught the Nubians. BTW, I knew all about the Moorish occupation of the Iberian peninsula, the crusades and Nubia (I just didn't know the specifics about Nubia). What's funny is that you think the Nubians came first, or perhaps you were lying to stick up for your brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:42 pm

lol, americans...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Sorry darling, that was awfully prejuditial of me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:34 pm

What a wonderful display of your subjectivity and your simplicity.

It explains who you are and why you are so.

Thank you.

All we need is love, dear.
Never ever change.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:26 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Isn't this forum dedicated to knowing oneself?
Yes.

phoneutria wrote:
Isn't it by knowing yourself that you will come to know the universe and the gods?
Yes.

phoneutria wrote:
Doesn't it then proceed that the purpose of knowing yourself is to put your daemon under the control of reason, in order to take a clear look at everything around you?
To know does not necessarily mean to understand and it certainly does not mean to accept or to control.
Most of this self-knowledge will not be flattering nor easy to bear. Life is not easy, woman. Self-knowledge is not a pleasant seance where you get to commune with your favorite ancestors, like you naive liberals think.
To know yourself or the world is to know its dirty, cruel, vicious, negative side, because the rest is easy, woman.
And on, I do not mean to admit that you are "too nice" or "too smart" or some shit which pretends to be self-critical when it is self-flattering.

In your case, and from what little I know, what you must deal with is the black blood in your family. It is something that keeps you from seeing the world as it is rather than as you wish it were.

phoneutria wrote:
I am full of prejudice, and I cherish it. It keeps me alive.
And yet you come here bitching about it when it comes from others.
Woman, to discriminate is to distinguish. There is no identity without it. There is no consciousness.

phoneutria wrote:
However I am aware that by definition, a prejudice is a judgement made without all the variables present. A pre-judgement, a gut feeling.
And it is this prejudice, this liberal brainwashing, that makes you assume that whenever you hear certain words that you should react a certain way or that you are in the presence of a certain "type" of person...though you might deny types in all other contexts.

And yes, there are racists and sexists, as there are liberals and Christians, so dumb and simple that they simply adopt a position without rally knowing why.
So here we are...am I a redneck or a skinhead or some wife-beating w piece of white trash...or is there substance to my positions?
Your "gut" tells you no...because you are surrounded by an opposing view: your friends and family think otherwise; you've been bombarded from your childhood with the opposite messages.
Even the defensive reactions have been ingrained into your psyche through repetition and peer pressure.
Now when you hear certain positions your first thought is "hate" your second is "violence" your third is "primitive".
It's a gut reaction, with no reasoning, no argument no motive...simple emotion.

This is called indoctrination.....or brainwashing....or institutionalization.
To deprogram yourself you must start from scratch and then hope the you have the brain-power, the stamina and the courage to proceed.

If not...bye, bye.

phoneutria wrote:
In real life situations, it makes sense to me to follow my gut in order to avoid unnecessary risk. But here, in the realm of thoughts, they do nothing but cloud my vision.
So I leave them in the lobby with my coat and dirty boots. I pick them up on the way out.
The first thing you must do is discern your self-interests form your rational thinking.
To think clearly you must erase all personal considerations, preferences, hopes, fears.
Tell me...if you are walking in a dark secluded alleyway and two black men are coming your way as opposed to two white guys coming your way, how does your "gut" react.
Tell me, when you say, if this is what you say, that appearance does not matter, how then do you justify the visceral reaction to a particular look in a male?

Your mind has been told one thing but your gut, your instincts sometimes contradict this, no?
Time to bring both mind and body into harmony.

phoneutria wrote:
Thus I find it at least a little but amusing when you tell me that I can't think outside of the box, when I am in fact exploring thoughts that my passions would not allow me to.
I see the need in you to dig deeper. This is why you come to forums where "philosophy" is supposedly the issue...you know the love of wisdom; this is why you came here, despite your reservations.
So, I ask, outside the games and humor in spuriousmonkey's space what forum actually was interested in wisdom?
Is wisdom, for you, what feels good? Was knowledge and understanding supposed to be easy and comforting and common?

Take ILP as an example....what thinking outside the box is occurring there?
Are they not simply transplanting their common, simply, lives over to an internet palace where the only difference is that the participants might be of a slightly higher caliber?
Are the challenging the status quo, when they call themselves "progressive" or "open-minded" or do they only repeat the same jargon using slightly superior references and words?

I ask you...if you were truly interested in understanding would you go to a place where any average moron could walk in and participate, eventually drowning out anyone with a better perspective, even it might be contrary to the popular, or would you choose a place where where a more select, chosen clientele is accepted?
I am not saying this place is such a place, I am asking you a question.
Would you go to a place where they repeat the same shit you hear on the streets, only using slightly better verbiage, never diverting from the shared common theme, or would you prefer to go someplace where ideas that confront the popular themes and are called "controversial" are tolerated and listened to with seriousness?

phoneutria wrote:
A little more amusing even, is that you are constantly attempting to demean me for supposedly giving in to bodily delights or whatever it is the nonsense you conjured up in your head. When instead, I manage to control my temper and my prejudice, and remain unbiased and courteous, while you more enlighted kinds and swimming in a muddy puddle of passion, arrogance, and aggression.
My tactics are meant to drive away the weak and those who cannot see that something more than insult is being offered.
My posts contain insults but they also contain substance...or as much as I can spare or dedicate to each particular responder.
It is both a test of your Will and of your perception.

phoneutria wrote:
Funnily enough, there is plenty of that savageness out there, among the retards as you call it.
Yes indeed...only there is it hidden and masked behind civility and etiquette and forum rules.
The weaklings love places where stupidity is protected because their their brutality and nihilism and bullying can pretend to be love and compassion and understanding and tolerance.
My dear, there is no more brutish and bullying place than ILP.
It imposes a rule where the stupid must be defended then it allows any personal assault upon you if you stray from the common and average. It is subtle and so it can be denied, but I have experienced it.

I'll give you an example...a year or so back I returned to ILP after one of my many banishment....only to be confronted with responses to my thread on "The Feminization of Man" which were allowed there for months before my arrival....mostly taunts, off-topic, derogatory remarks on a personal level.
Did any moderator do anything about it?
Nope.
Then I arrive and I reciprocate in my usual style...and within a week I am banned,a gain, for six months. The douchebag Faust mocked me as he did it. He's the same turd who once justified his actions by telling me that ILP was a place where people go to have fun and socialize.
But if this is so, then why the "philosophy" pretense? You don't "love wisdom" you lone socializing and having fun. These two interests do not coincide.

Go back now and see how they've erased that thread, which had accumulated over 160,000 hits, and have changed my moniker to a demeaning one.
I personally do not give a shit because my intent, all along, was to let that brutality, that hidden vulgarity and bullying to be exposed.
phoneutria wrote:

But, of course, if you believe that conducting yourself this way furthers your cause, by all means, proceed. Just keep your lecture to yourself, I have my own method and I like it better.
If you do not like my "lectures" then you are free to not read them or respond to them or even consider them in any manner.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:12 pm

Quote :
Sorry darling, that was awfully prejuditial of me.
Caught yourself contradicting your own principles, eh?

No need to apologize, dear, I am Canadian.

Racism is natural and ubiquitous, it can't be confined to one or two nations (gee, and I thought I was beginning to sound like a Nazi), and there is instinctual and intellectual racism, but you can always hope. Oh, if only we got rid of America, then the world would be one big happy family, like my native Brazil. Remind me how egalitarian, peaceful and loving Brazil is?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:02 am

phoneutria wrote:
The Egyptian dynasty precedes the Sumerian dynasty by 200 years.
Urban societies began evolving in ancient Mesopotamia around 5300 BC. That's 1800 years before the earliest settlers in the Nile Valley.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:13 am

Quote :
The Narmer Palette, also known as the Great Hierakonpolis Palette or the Palette of Narmer, is a significant Egyptian archeological find, dating from about the 31st century BC, containing some of the earliest hieroglyphic inscriptions ever found. It is thought by some to depict the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under the king Narmer. On one side, the king is depicted with the bulbed White crown of Upper (southern) Egypt, and the other side depicts the king wearing the level Red Crown of Lower (northern) Egypt.

As you can see from the facsimile of the palette below, all the figures demonstrate large noses and small jaw bones, completely contrary to the standard physiology amongst sub-Saharan Africans of small noses and large, protruding jaw bones.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:04 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
Quote :
all that above speaks of your own fear, not mine. isn't that ironic?

you call me mentally impaired when you completely miss the point? the point is that it does not matter who ends up surviving and who ends up dead in the great scheme of the universe. what is it that you are not getting?
This is merely your opinion, where is your argument?

Here is an argument- If Australopithecus thought and felt the way you do now, you wouldn't be here. You dishonor him and you're a hypocrite.

Quote :
do you know what will happen tomorrow? ten years from now? a million years from now? no.
This is an argument, but not a very good one. I don't know for certain what will happen when I cross the street, but I take steps to make a positive outcome more likely.

Quote :
it's you who is afraid to face the point i was making. you need to ask yourself why?
There's nothing wrong with fear if it's founded on truth. Fear is a sign that an animal still has some life left in him. Numbness is not a virtue. Everything you preach is meant to induce an alcoholic, numbing sensation in the mind. You're spreading disease and filth wherever you go. You make it so you're unable to feel fear or hope, with your Buddhist indifference.

Here's a thought, why don't you crawl under a rock and die? After all, it doesn't matter in the great scheme of things, and everything we do produces an equal amount of pleasure and pain, joy and sorrow, thus no one is better off than anyone else, thus why feed a starving baby, he's just as well off as you? Why not be a homeless man or a crackhead, if no one is really better off than anyone else?

Quote :
it's your 'delusion' that you are luckier that you need to go on, otherwise perhaps you won't be motivated. this is the point so it's really a nonissue to blame me for it. lol
This is not my belief, I never said people who are unluckier than myself should kill themselves.

Quote :
you also mention a bunch of nonsense that is very telling such as there is no way to fullfill ourselves which i never stated and of course is untrue. of course life is a struggle but fulfilling ourselves is not going to be without it's thorns. again, that has nothing to do with the point. those who survive to carry on are still not luckier than those who don't. i just don't get why it's not understood, it's almost comical in light of how the members of this forum think they are of superior intellect. excuse me, special olympics? you can have your delusions, that you have no delusions or are of superior intellect. lol

btw, it's interesting you mentioned sickness, delusions, crutch, coping mechanisms etc.
Right, just keep telling yourself that, and maybe one day, you'll believe it, and then you'll be a full blown retard, you'll have reached nirvana. You know what, you've convinced me. I'm going to quit my job, for being homeless isn't any less fortunate than having a home. I'm going to go buy a shitload of crack and smoke it all because nothing matters in the end, Jesus is coming and it does not matter whether I'm good or bad, right or wrong, happy or depressed, we're all going to die and it's the "spirit" that matters.

Quote :
let me clue you in on something: EVERYONE has some form of delusion, crutch or coping mechanism.
I knew this already, no one's perfect, however, some people are better than others, and some people have it better than others. This is an objective fact, you dolt, why must you insist on denying reality, does it comfort you to imagine your betters are just as sick and depraved as you? Allow me to clue you in one something, friendo. We often here people criticize others for thinking in black and white. Now black and white thinking ought to be criticized, but do you know what is equally retarded, retard? Grey thinking, not shades of grey (my preferred thinking style), nitwit, grey thinking. According to grey thinkers- every person and every circumstance is equal in value, possessing a value of 0. This is not reality, fucktard, this is your distortion of it, this is your religion, your coping mechanism. Like any coping mechanism it does not exist to explain reality, rather, it exists to explain away reality when it's convenient for you, like when you're imagining your betters, and it is temporarily dropped like when you comb your hair and shave your beard before going to work. Your very existence is a contradiction of your belief system. if every situation was equal in value and happiness, then why not jump off a bridge, why not take a shit on the floor of a McDonald's, why go on a diet, why go to the gym, why select a girl with a prettier face?

Quote :
i am sick and i need help and i'm begging you to help me??? what???

i can see right through your post. it's YOU who are afraid of my post. i wasn't begging you for anything. YOU could not stand the point i was making, it made you very afraid. you NEED the delusion that those who survive are luckier in order to go on. i don't understand it but some people obviously do need that.
You're the one who was getting emotional, I see you have put on a facade to convince me you're not upset. Clever.

The next thing you'll be telling me is that a carrot is not a carrot. That Hunger is fullness, life is death and ugliness is beauty, and then we'll know you're well on your way to becoming a full blown retard, but for now at least, you're a half retard, a selective retard.

all that and you still didn't get the point. every point you made had nothing to do with the original point. i never said everything is equal or we aren't motivated by nature. pay attention: the point was those who survive are the ones to continue on with the struggle of life. to the extinct or dead, it doesn't matter. it is that driving force for survival especially also fear of death that continues all life but in the great scheme of the universe, it doesn't matter.

let me sum it up for you: life is a zero sum game and just an experience. nothing more, nothing less. (you keep focusing on all that 'stuff' that is motivating people in the meantime which was not the point). lol

don't get angry and blame me because of this, which is exactly what you are doing, which is funny. everyone is trying to find reasons to go on or be motivated. it can be anywhere from ego, curiosity, physical urges to just wondering what will happen next and want to be there to witness it. lol

people's interests in life and what motivates them differs and you have your own but that still does not negate the larger point which is that life is just a game of continued survival (you break this down into superior/inferior focusing on the details which has nothing to do with this particular point). it seems this bothers you because it is. this is hard to face for someone who is motivated by some proverbial carrot on a string when in reality it is just two issues at work: survival and whatever to keep us entertained or busy in the meantime by creating meaning or asking questions about life which is what philosophy is about. it's that longing and you are irate because i've showed you where you are hoping for something more or finding answers to our angst (the meaning of it all), but that is still being nature's bitch to keep us going. i didn't say it was wrong or right, just that is what it is.

don't take it out on me, asshole. i'm not stopping you from doing or being motivated to do what you want.

btw, i find this very peculiar about your post. if you know that some people have it better and are better in some aspect or situation, then what is the problem? what does the point have to do with your incessant harping on who or what is superior/inferior have to do with it? this still has nothing to do with the point that was made. if the superior are the ones to survive, then so be it. is this what you were trying to argue because that was not the fucking point? lol.

if your life is better or you are more intelligent than another out there or not crippled or disabled etc, then you should be happy or i suppose you could be 'proud' of it? did i say you can't be? lol.

or is the real truth what i reiterated earlier and that is underneath it all, life is a hard struggle for all of us so to make yourself feel a bit better, you find anything you can pinpoint to make your existence seem more palatable to you. there is always a fly in your ointment, some asshole messing up your environment or life etc? ain't it? unfortunately, there are people who feel the same way about you or see you in the same vein, that you are an idiot compared to them or not as worthy or blessed, or a nobody etc. lmao

i mean the truth is, if any of you were so happy, you wouldn't be on this forum complaining about the world under the guise of philosophy, would you?

nothing wrong with that, but we all do it just in different formats.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm

I love watching you squirm and wiggle your way out of the contridctions and messes you've made, that I've merely pointed out. You're trying and failing to save face. Your original point was that life is objectively meaningless because we're all going to die in the end, all individuals and all species, so joy, sorrow, superior and inferior are meaningless, in the longterm at least. If all you were saying was that life is a struggle for survival and we try to entertain ourselves along the way, then I wouldn't have disagreed with you, but there was more to what you said than that, much, much more.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:22 am

Satyr wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Isn't this forum dedicated to knowing oneself?
Yes.

phoneutria wrote:
Isn't it by knowing yourself that you will come to know the universe and the gods?
Yes.

phoneutria wrote:
Doesn't it then proceed that the purpose of knowing yourself is to put your daemon under the control of reason, in order to take a clear look at everything around you?
To know does not necessarily mean to understand and it certainly does not mean to accept or to control.
Most of this self-knowledge will not be flattering nor easy to bear. Life is not easy, woman. Self-knowledge is not a pleasant seance where you get to commune with your favorite ancestors, like you naive liberals think.
To know yourself or the world is to know its dirty, cruel, vicious, negative side, because the rest is easy, woman.
And on, I do not mean to admit that you are "too nice" or "too smart" or some shit which pretends to be self-critical when it is self-flattering.

I do not disagree with this. However my stance is that the ugly side of my nature is business of my own, and I opt not to air it.
I do try to admit my bias if there is one, though, for the sake of a honest discussion.

BTW, I am not a liberal, nor any other northen hemisphere political classification. I don't see the world as black and white, or blue and red.
The closest you can get to classifying me under this model is libertarian. However, as a good libertarian I will refuse to be labeled.

Quote :

In your case, and from what little I know, what you must deal with is the black blood in your family. It is something that keeps you from seeing the world as it is rather than as you wish it were.

The black in my blood, the native american in my blood, the european in my blood...
All peoples have their qualities and flaws. Don't let any pure bred individual ever tell you otherwise Wink


Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
I am full of prejudice, and I cherish it. It keeps me alive.
And yet you come here bitching about it when it comes from others.
Woman, to discriminate is to distinguish. There is no identity without it. There is no consciousness.

phoneutria wrote:
However I am aware that by definition, a prejudice is a judgement made without all the variables present. A pre-judgement, a gut feeling.
And it is this prejudice, this liberal brainwashing, that makes you assume that whenever you hear certain words that you should react a certain way or that you are in the presence of a certain "type" of person...though you might deny types in all other contexts.

And yes, there are racists and sexists, as there are liberals and Christians, so dumb and simple that they simply adopt a position without rally knowing why.
So here we are...am I a redneck or a skinhead or some wife-beating w piece of white trash...or is there substance to my positions?
Your "gut" tells you no...because you are surrounded by an opposing view: your friends and family think otherwise; you've been bombarded from your childhood with the opposite messages.

We are all indoctrinated from birth. It's what I called earlier "being born in the herd". It is not who you are, but what you have been told to be.
It is everyone's own responsibility to break away from it.

[quote|
Even the defensive reactions have been ingrained into your psyche through repetition and peer pressure.
Now when you hear certain positions your first thought is "hate" your second is "violence" your third is "primitive".
It's a gut reaction, with no reasoning, no argument no motive...simple emotion.

This is called indoctrination.....or brainwashing....or institutionalization.
To deprogram yourself you must start from scratch and then hope the you have the brain-power, the stamina and the courage to proceed.

If not...bye, bye. [/quote]

Once again, I agree, and this is what I have been asking for of others in this thread. Take your passion away from the subject and talk about it with a clear mind.
Do you see my bias so clearly, but not your own?
To steal from the bible again, take the pole out of your eye first, so you can help me with my splinter.

Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
In real life situations, it makes sense to me to follow my gut in order to avoid unnecessary risk. But here, in the realm of thoughts, they do nothing but cloud my vision.
So I leave them in the lobby with my coat and dirty boots. I pick them up on the way out.
The first thing you must do is discern your self-interests form your rational thinking.
To think clearly you must erase all personal considerations, preferences, hopes, fears.
Tell me...if you are walking in a dark secluded alleyway and two black men are coming your way as opposed to two white guys coming your way, how does your "gut" react.
Tell me, when you say, if this is what you say, that appearance does not matter, how then do you justify the visceral reaction to a particular look in a male?

Your mind has been told one thing but your gut, your instincts sometimes contradict this, no?
Time to bring both mind and body into harmony.

For the sake of the hypotetic situation, as I don't take secluded alleyways, I will reach for my knife at any sign of noise, and only s
lightly relax if I see that it is a woman coming.
I do not trust people. Men particularly.

Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
Thus I find it at least a little but amusing when you tell me that I can't think outside of the box, when I am in fact exploring thoughts that my passions would not allow me to.
I see the need in you to dig deeper. This is why you come to forums where "philosophy" is supposedly the issue...you know the love of wisdom; this is why you came here, despite your reservations.
So, I ask, outside the games and humor in spuriousmonkey's space what forum actually was interested in wisdom?
Is wisdom, for you, what feels good? Was knowledge and understanding supposed to be easy and comforting and common?

Absolutely. Even when it's bitter. You don't get to have the pleasant lemon oil without the bitterness of the rind.

Quote :

Take ILP as an example....what thinking outside the box is occurring there?
Are they not simply transplanting their common, simply, lives over to an internet palace where the only difference is that the participants might be of a slightly higher caliber?
Are the challenging the status quo, when they call themselves "progressive" or "open-minded" or do they only repeat the same jargon using slightly superior references and words?

I ask you...if you were truly interested in understanding would you go to a place where any average moron could walk in and participate, eventually drowning out anyone with a better perspective, even it might be contrary to the popular, or would you choose a place where where a more select, chosen clientele is accepted?
I am not saying this place is such a place, I am asking you a question.
Would you go to a place where they repeat the same shit you hear on the streets, only using slightly better verbiage, never diverting from the shared common theme, or would you prefer to go someplace where ideas that confront the popular themes and are called "controversial" are tolerated and listened to with seriousness?

I agree on this and it's something I exercise in other forums. I have only managed to stay at scifurums for so long by taking long breaks whenever I stary to get a lot of moderation heat. It always surprises them that I only have a minimum amount of infraction points considering the thousands of those cute littlyellow cards I've accumulated due to alledged "trolling" or "flaming". I do have small tolerance levels for idiocy. But obviously, we are not among idiots on this forum.
Where does it get me to call you an idiot every time you disagree with me?
And this is also why sometimes for the sake of discussion I choose to ignore entire posts, because I see nothing in them that will do anything other than escalate into an entirely futile flame war. I have better use for my time.
I regret every instance of getting caught in this kind of bullshit. This is why I rarely visit forums anymore.
Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
A little more amusing even, is that you are constantly attempting to demean me for supposedly giving in to bodily delights or whatever it is the nonsense you conjured up in your head. When instead, I manage to control my temper and my prejudice, and remain unbiased and courteous, while you more enlighted kinds and swimming in a muddy puddle of passion, arrogance, and aggression.
My tactics are meant to drive away the weak and those who cannot see that something more than insult is being offered.
My posts contain insults but they also contain substance...or as much as I can spare or dedicate to each particular responder.
It is both a test of your Will and of your perception.

And I would not reply at all if I didn't find the substance in them.
Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
Funnily enough, there is plenty of that savageness out there, among the retards as you call it.
Yes indeed...only there is it hidden and masked behind civility and etiquette and forum rules.
The weaklings love places where stupidity is protected because their their brutality and nihilism and bullying can pretend to be love and compassion and understanding and tolerance.
My dear, there is no more brutish and bullying place than ILP.
It imposes a rule where the stupid must be defended then it allows any personal assault upon you if you stray from the common and average. It is subtle and so it can be denied, but I have experienced it.

Wash, rinse, repeat. It is the same everywhere.
Filtering through all this crap in order to find something worthy of thinking about is awfully frustrating though. It makes me tired.
I've gotten used to skimming through the posts here and skipping through everything that sounds obviously personal, which is a good half of all the words typed (and a lot of words that is), because honestly, it's just not interesting at all. When you attempt to deduce something about me, you always get it wrong, and I'm not about to start correcting you, I'm a private person. What is left to me other than roll my eyes and go on? When you do it to others it's even less pertinent, as I can't find a reason to care.
There is close to nothing to gain from these conversations.

But as I said... if it has worked so well for you, for so long, don't let me stop you. Just pardon me for not partaking.
[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:11 am

eyesinthedark wrote:
I love watching you squirm and wiggle your way out of the contridctions and messes you've made, that I've merely pointed out. You're trying and failing to save face. Your original point was that life is objectively meaningless because we're all going to die in the end, all individuals and all species, so joy, sorrow, superior and inferior are meaningless, in the longterm at least. If all you were saying was that life is a struggle for survival and we try to entertain ourselves along the way, then I wouldn't have disagreed with you, but there was more to what you said than that, much, much more.

uh, what?? saving face?? i just further dilineated it since you continued to play cognitive dissonance with the point. it's also very clear that you are the one very threatened by the point.

life is just a struggle and we entertain ourselves along the way. there is nothing more to it. what the hell is your problem?

let me tell you what the real deal is. YOU are upset because i pointed out that those who survive are not luckier for one whose drive to continue is based on the assumption or belief that the universe works on some type of inherent merit system where there is some type of ego stroke from the universe for surviving. that is you and there are others like you as well as those motivated by other beliefs or interests. i just pointed out that there is none and that it's all personal point of view. this is what really pissed you off because you see it as taking away or minimizing 'rightful' brownie points literally or proverbially for surviving which is kind of ridiculous because what matters is how one personally views their life and what it's meaning is to them.

also, it's quite ridiculous how you wax on about others as if they are objects with your assumption that you are intellectually superior.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:02 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
Quote :
Sorry darling, that was awfully prejuditial of me.
Caught yourself contradicting your own principles, eh?

No need to apologize, dear, I am Canadian.

Racism is natural and ubiquitous, it can't be confined to one or two nations (gee, and I thought I was beginning to sound like a Nazi), and there is instinctual and intellectual racism, but you can always hope. Oh, if only we got rid of America, then the world would be one big happy family, like my native Brazil. Remind me how egalitarian, peaceful and loving Brazil is?

Humor often escapes you, doesn't it, kid?
If I hadn't come back and made that second post, you would have missed it entirely.
So if I say now something like... canadians, americans, all the same shit floating in the same toilet... I better be more obvious. IT IS A JOKE, ok? As in for humoristic purposes only.
I,ve seen how you sometimes hurry to edit your post before people realize you were the only one who didn't get the joke. It only makes the situation more amusing to me.
But for now on, you should not expect me to explain jokes to you. This was a one time deal, just to see if you catch on, ok?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:10 pm

Vanitas wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
The Egyptian dynasty precedes the Sumerian dynasty by 200 years.
Urban societies began evolving in ancient Mesopotamia around 5300 BC. That's 1800 years before the earliest settlers in the Nile Valley.

But we're not talking about the Nile Valley, are we? We're talking about the Upper Nile, where "urban settlements" similar to those at the Hassuna-Samarra and the Ubaid culture were already in place in 7000BC.

It's funny though, that suddenly you consider cultures like the Ubaid urban. I've read you laugh at some pottery and rudimentary tools how many times in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:12 pm

Vanitas wrote:
Quote :
The Narmer Palette, also known as the Great Hierakonpolis Palette or the Palette of Narmer, is a significant Egyptian archeological find, dating from about the 31st century BC, containing some of the earliest hieroglyphic inscriptions ever found. It is thought by some to depict the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under the king Narmer. On one side, the king is depicted with the bulbed White crown of Upper (southern) Egypt, and the other side depicts the king wearing the level Red Crown of Lower (northern) Egypt.

As you can see from the facsimile of the palette below, all the figures demonstrate large noses and small jaw bones, completely contrary to the standard physiology amongst sub-Saharan Africans of small noses and large, protruding jaw bones.

[url]http://artofcounting.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/narmer-palette01.j
pg[/urlg]

Except he was Nubian.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Vanitas wrote:
Quote :
The Narmer Palette, also known as the Great Hierakonpolis Palette or the Palette of Narmer, is a significant Egyptian archeological find, dating from about the 31st century BC, containing some of the earliest hieroglyphic inscriptions ever found. It is thought by some to depict the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt under the king Narmer. On one side, the king is depicted with the bulbed White crown of Upper (southern) Egypt, and the other side depicts the king wearing the level Red Crown of Lower (northern) Egypt.

As you can see from the facsimile of the palette below, all the figures demonstrate large noses and small jaw bones, completely contrary to the standard physiology amongst sub-Saharan Africans of small noses and large, protruding jaw bones.

[url]http://artofcounting.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/narmer-palette01.j
pg[/urlg]

Except he was Nubian.
Doesn't link to anything.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

That's... your image. I didn't link anything.
There isn't anything in your post other than speculation, so I just figured a "no" was enough.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:28 pm

I think phoneutria's total avoidance or dismissal of my post, concerning migrations and how the Egyptian Civilization occurred AFTER populations reentered the north and her return to the usual mantra is more indicative of the liberal mindset.
She would, of course, deny this label but coincidentally she mirrors it so perfectly.

Another part of these liberal apologetics is in how desperately they cling to Egypt and the associated lower-Nile to offer one example in an otherwise history void of anything approaching a sophisticated culture.

It is the same type of "thinking" which in the absence of Negro philosophers approach the level of a Kant or a Schopenhauer or a Plato offer activists like Martin Luther King or in the void of inventors approaching the level of a Graham Bell offer the dude who came up with peanut butter or Oprah Winfrey, and i the absence of music, outside primitive drumming, offer Jazz, without once considering the influences brought about by slavery.

There is no question, in her mind, that the "light skinned" version of Negro facial structures is a natural and immediate outcome of sub-Saharan populations.
Of course the liberals can claim Oriental civilizations as being part of their own heritage, because they are, after all, the cradle from which all humanity came from.
In this way they dismiss, as irrelevant, the hundreds of thousands of years of evolution that occurred in the meantime.
Therefore, for them, that Negroes came up the Nile and established primitive towns on the upper-Nile and that Egyptian civilization happened thousands of years after populations emigrated back into norther Africa, via the Suez region, and that this might have trickled down the Nile to influence the sacred Nubian civilization, is evidence that the Negro does have the capacity for more complex abstract thinking.

That the Negro has not produced anything of note since, on a level comparable to what we know as "high culture", does not factor in, because here it is the white man who is to blame.
The issue is emotional and there is no argument that can sway her or her ilk.

The emotional aspect can be seen in the counter-arguments, particularly of the little girl d6. In her mind if you challenge the modern popular conception you must be ill or hateful...because she is the representation of health and loving.
I only hope the little girl comes back and carries on in her dismantling and shaming of me...because up until now I've answered her challenges (particularly in regards to natural and artificial environments) and have exposed the eugenics behind her own popular "principles".
As was expected the only thing she can come back with is the usual: fascist, Hitler, Nazi, skinhead...it comes with the handbook on how to defend your liberal views against those that expose them as simple and emotionally driven.

What else could I be but a Nazi, right?
In this black/white conception of reality the enemy has a face, and it comes from the cultural propaganda machine.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:34 pm

phoneutria wrote:
That's... your image. I didn't link anything.
There isn't anything in your post other than speculation, so I just figured a "no" was enough.
The kind of response I'd expect from a ten year old.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:41 pm

Interestingly, it's the response I'd give a ten year old.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 pm

Quote :
Humor often escapes you, doesn't it, kid?
If I hadn't come back and made that second post, you would have missed it entirely.
So if I say now something like... canadians, americans, all the same shit floating in the same toilet... I better be more obvious. IT IS A JOKE, ok? As in for humoristic purposes only.
I,ve seen how you sometimes hurry to edit your post before people realize you were the only one who didn't get the joke. It only makes the situation more amusing to me.
But for now on, you should not expect me to explain jokes to you. This was a one time deal, just to see if you catch on, ok?
You stupid nigger. No one is falling for your bullshit except you. Satyr didn't get your "joke" either. Earlier you said Brazil was a mess of happy hominids, unlike America, and now you say this. You are covering for yourself. Part of you believes pure whites, particularly Americans and Germans, are devils of some kind, and this is because of your liberal, cultural Marxist, Jew education. Cultural Marxists are quick to point out all the "negative" things whites have done, and slow to point out all the positives. They make it sound like the history of imperialism and war is synonymous with white history. Your hypocrisy disgusts me. It is not enough for cultural Marxists to be equal with whites, they want revenge, they want us to give everything back and then some, it is reverse racism, they do not want to bring an end to racism, and this is how some Jews and niggers like you really work on the inside, although you pretend otherwise.

---

To cranapple. Some people are objectively happier than others. I do not believe the universe rewards people, this is something you falsely inferred. The universe doesn't seem to give a shit, one way or the other. A man could work hard, be honest and just, and yet an anvil may fall on his head or his brother may kill him out of envy. However, those who are wise, live longer, healthier and happier lives than those who don't, on average. Now, I ask you again, retard, if you aren't luckier for being alive and healthy, then please, by all means, end it, do yourself a fucking favor.


Last edited by eyesinthedark on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:35 pm

LOL ok kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 pm

satyr, would you mind reading again my post from dec 21 @ 5:17, where I gave you a lenghty reply, and where I describe how your proposal is absurd.

So the sub-saharan branch gets cut off by a drought in 90000BC. Agreed.
The people who lived in the nile valley retreat to aetiopia, and there they scratch their balls for 50 thousand years until arabian peoples come upstream, up the cataracts and teach them everything they need to know in order to tame their own land, and then they retire back to the nile valley, just in time to be subdued by a nubian king.

Smile

Possible....
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Is that how you understood it?
Are you suffering from some kind of brain disease or is your English not adequate for the subject matter?

Let's take your narrative and correct it.

Human populations exit Africa via modern day Yemen, which at the time offered a land bridge.
They emigrate forcefully, pushed out of their preferred lands by superior humans.
We are still in the realm of the physical.

These populations experience harsh conditions in these new territories. They are not as hospitable to human life as the ones they were forced to leave. Most perish...leaving behind to reproduce those who can adapt.

Following along, dear?
Should I type slower?

They evolve, separately from the populations left behind.
In time the land bridge no longer exists, the water levels are rising, tectonic plates are shifting, climate is altering.
Back in Africa no such problems exist. The Negro does not have to evolve much and so he does not.

They move further along, trying to find more hospitable areas. In time their adaptations produce innovation, helping them adapt to the new environments.
Following still?
Do you want me to explain this in baby-talk?

Much later they move further and further....into Asia and Europe.
Meanwhile the Negroes are still chucking spears...and the ones that find a way through the natural wall of the Saharan expanse do so via a natural pathway...a river...the Nile. They settle in the Nile delta, not changing or developing much. They produce nothing of substance.
There is still traffic via the Nile river.

Finally, these populations that had been pushed out of Africa begin migrating back into Africa...this time in the north, across the Suez. But at this point they've evolved isolated from the African populations for a lengthy period of time and they've been forced to develop their minds, the brightest surviving their ordeal to pass on their genes.

Still coming along, sweetie?
Should I crawl so as to not leave you too far behind?

They resettle the Nile delta, finding there local Negro populations.
I suspect some conflict occurred but the stronger ones, this time intellectually, were victorious. As is always the case, to the victor go the spoils.
Negro females are fertilized, race mixing occurs.
From this genetic infusion of new bloodlines a civilization begins to grow.
Perhaps migration through the Suez did not stop there, more and more finding their way back into Africa, bringing with them ideas, inventions, methods.

In time this civilization spreads south, via the natural roadway of the river. It begins to infect and affect the populations in the Sudan. Imitation, mirroring, race mixing, can explain the rest.

Get it, dear?
Should I dumb-it-down more?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1513
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:19 am

What I wonder is even if the Egyptians were negro and thus evidence of a greater potential among negroes for civilised accomplishment..... how does this outweigh the fact that the negro race as a whole has been, when compared to competing races, underachieving, weak, vulnerable to exploitation, unable to preserve it's cultural identity, certainly not able to construct such a cultural identity comparable to the standard of the European or the Oriental and unable as a race to retain possession of their territories or resources from foreign appropriation?

The history of the race would seem to eloquently display it's quality to any inquisitive mind.

But to anyone hoping to excuse this history, why does it seem reasonable to latch onto one half-negroid proto-culture which was tertiarily involved in the formation of an ancient kingdom which disappeared thousands of years ago?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:18 pm

There's a need to level all men down to common potentials.
Equal potentials makes edumucation, training, social assimilation, adherence to cultural rules of etiquette, civility and politeness the deciding factor.

In a democratic, humanist, world-view you are absolved of your past; cleansed of your sins, so to speak. The sins of the father do not fall upon the son.
You are born as if you have nothing to inhibit you or limit you.

A positive outlook, one brimming with good natured motives, and endless hope.
Every birth is a "rebirth" out of a void. In Christianity it was the baptismal rite which "cleansed" the child of the primordial sin, of its "primal" inheritance. In humanism and liberalism, the birth itself is the event.
The child has no sex, no race, no history, no heritage. It is totally void.
Then it must be written upon by the "correct" hands, guided by the "correct" minds.

This of course is eugenics masking as either a religious ceremony or behind social formalities.
Because the system itself prevents certain thoughts and activities from taking place a general commonality of behavior and thinking is created, reinforcing the illusion that all the same and that all have the same potentials because activities and thoughts are never allowed to go over a certain line.
This is called civility.
The illusion is effective because when all are behaving in the same ways, acting similarly or within the same limits, then the idea of uniformity and brotherhood is supported. Nobody can know what the other is thinking or what (s)he is capable of, and nobody cares, just as long as they act, pretend, the same thing within the same guidelines.

This is why anything hinting at racial differences, beyond the apparent, are fought against.
Uniformity and brotherhood must be saved...or the illusion of it. So all must buy into it, or pretend to.
We all know that there are many people who don't actually believe in this shit, they know it doesn't make sense, but not many dare to express it publicly. They don't want to "hurt" others...when in fact they don't ant to risk the hurt that will come their way if they do state it out loud.

So, we all can see what Negroes are good at and what they are not, but instead of admitting that there is a slight difference caused by those thousands of years of genetic isolation, we try to cover it up with more bullshit, hoping that globalization, race mixing, and growing uniformity, will erase this "terrible" natural past.
The problem here, for these "altruistic" bleeding hearts, is natural selection itself.
They believe in it theoretically and when it is applied to other life forms but when it comes to humans then you are a "fascist", a Nazi, a Darwinist, and this, somehow makes you wrong...or is it that it makes you socially unacceptable and impolite and too honest for a hypocritical society that depends on bullshit to thrive?


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1513
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:22 am

Is an "honest" society possible then, or must it by definition depend upon civilized fictions in order to function?

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 am

I would say that that the size necessitates the lie.
The bigger the unity the bigger the lies.

Take as an example human affairs within society.
A man will be one thing at work or in groupings where he is forced to interact with individuals he does not necessarily like or would choose to interact with if it were not for social rules and his need to support himself within social structures, and an entirely different thing when socializing with friends or family.

Within more intimate groups, even if there are individuals present who he does not know, he will be more honest, particularly when this will not bleed into the outside world where he maintains a different image.

It is this which I say creates internal fragmentation. As uniformity increases, forced or made necessary, fragmentation increases as hypocrisy is made necessary towards the outside world and the individual can only be honest, or himself (as much as this is possible, of course) within his own group..his own kind.

Obviously this is not always the case. The majority have no distinguishing personality in regards to the average or the "normal" and so their public face is the only face they have.
The common virtues are his virtues; the common ambitions are his ambitions; the popular judgments are his judgments.
He is completely dependent and a product of otherness.
Here there is no hypocrisy because the common beliefs are not questioned and so the mind does not stand in opposition to them, even as a skeptic.

This is what is called the "healthy" man...or he is also called "civilized" or "modern" or "good".
We can see this in forums where the macrocosm becomes reflected in the microcosm.
Philosophy turns from a questioning or exploring into a method of reinforcing...repeating endlessly what has already been said by others and simply positioning one's self in relation to them.
Here is the only rebelliousness found: choosing a thinker who opposes the current expresses a dissatisfaction of skepticism but also negates the personal costs, as it is this other, this authority, who is saying what is being said and the individual is simply standing behind him....momentarily or not.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:04 pm

Satyr wrote:
Human populations exit Africa via modern day Yemen, which at the time offered a land bridge.
They emigrate forcefully, pushed out of their preferred lands by superior humans.
We are still in the realm of the physical.
An important observation.

There is not one secular, liberal anthropologist who paints a picture of the out of Africa migrations as anything less than some kind of planned, multi-cultural peace march, contradicting entirely the state of nature between humans and animals as it has always been observed.

In that world it was the physical that determined the winners, and blacks, who are the largest, strongest and most aggressive race maintained control of the most fertile parts of Africa. The nascent genius of other races could not be realized in that dark continent, as many great minds are doomed to anonymity by a base world that is not ready for their vision. Despite having control of those regions for hundreds of thousand of years, with ample space and resources to exploit, they demonstrated that they had no genetic potential whatsoever for evolving intelligence beyond the primitive level they already had.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

By all accounts the Nubians were enemies of ancient Egypt and their territories were annexed into the kingdom to create the upper and the lower Nile regions of the old Egyptian Empire.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Notice that the people of Egypt and the people of Nubia are held to be two different tribes who interact.
From this modern day liberals get the idea that Egypt is the one and only example of a sophisticated civilization which the Negroes established...this would be like calling the U.S.A. an African empire because there are millions of Negroes living there and where many served in high posts of government and one got elected into office.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:52 am

apaosha wrote:
What I wonder is even if the Egyptians were negro and thus evidence of a greater potential among negroes for civilised accomplishment..... how does this outweigh the fact that the negro race as a whole has been, when compared to competing races, underachieving, weak, vulnerable to exploitation, unable to preserve it's cultural identity, certainly not able to construct such a cultural identity comparable to the standard of the European or the Oriental and unable as a race to retain possession of their territories or resources from foreign appropriation?

The history of the race would seem to eloquently display it's quality to any inquisitive mind.

I think that even to an inquisitive mind it is easy to come to erroneous conclusions by ignoring important variables.
One of the issues that I have with this discussion, one that I have been making humble attempts to medicate, is my interlocutors' readiness to ignore large chunks of history for the sake of their argument. It is impossible to understand the present without knowing the past.
This, being a subject that demands a very broad range of historic knowledge (geological, cultural, populational, and technological history for the paleolithic, neolithic, ancient era, middle ages, and modern era periods worldwide), I don't consider it to be necessarily dishonesty on the part of my interlocutors. Rather, as I have stated before (and been mocked for), it's complicated.
My stance differs from my interlocutors' in that I admit that I do not hold a definitive, "smoking gun" argument in defense of my position. In fact, I don't even have a definitive position. I am only countering overly simplistic generalizations that I have disagreed with.

Take Iraq for a top-of-the-head example. If you went to Iraq now and attempted to find out how much research is being developed there, how much intellectual progress is taking place in that country, you would be disappointed. But it would be very misleading to conclude that they are thusly incapable of producing intellectual value. You would have to take into consideration the fact that the League of Nations purposely created a situation of great conflict in the region by putting political divisions in place that throw ethic minorities under the territory of their stronger enemies, and by creating a State just to deprive them of access to the gulf. You'd also have to take into consideration that the country has been occupied for 10 years. And Iraq's foreign-influenced conflicts have only been going on for 80 years or so. Africa has endured about 4000 years of that.
So how can you understand their present and make a fair judgment of their capacity unless you know their past?

I find it to be utterly unscientific for a person who knows that the conditions were different, to apply the same measure, and conclude that two populations are different. In your opinion, would that kind of procedure survive peer-review?

I think that although it is complicated, it is not impossible to reach some sort of controlled understanding of the differences of the many different ethnicities. However, I think that this is a matter to be tackled by someone who is willing to scrutinize all the variables at play. I definitely do not think that this is a matter to be considered in the lazy and simplistic method that this forum has utilized.

Quote :

But to anyone hoping to excuse this history, why does it seem reasonable to latch onto one half-negroid proto-culture which was tertiarily involved in the formation of an ancient kingdom which disappeared thousands of years ago?

As mentioned above, it is a very broad subject. There are other civilizations to consider, but I usually reserve those for later on, since us layman are more likely to have some understanding of the Egyptian civilization from our schooling, and it is also easier to find material to read on it. I have a lot more to discuss with those who are willing to talk without draining my patience with their stereotypes, assumptions and unyielding ignorance. Unfortunately, those are few and far.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:11 am

phoneutria wrote:
I think that although it is complicated, it is not impossible to reach some sort of controlled understanding of the differences of the many different ethnicities. However, I think that this is a matter to be tackled by someone who is willing to scrutinize all the variables at play. I definitely do not think that this is a matter to be considered in the lazy and simplistic method that this forum has utilized.
Yet more liberal blathering, this time disingenuously playing the sympathy card, as though we should take pity on them for their simply not being as capable as others. Isn't this a tacit admission that she cannot win the argument, from one who has not taken a position to begin with, merely trolled and aggravated others on this subject?

I think the argument is more clear cut. Amongst those human groups alive today who had previous generations involved in building and maintaining ancient civilizations we still see a continuation of that genetic potential in terms of literacy and numeracy, a certain level of intelligence as well as an ability to hold together a complex urban environment. There was never any of this in sub-Saharan Africa, not even written language or numeracy until the Arabs arrived around 1200 AD. Even today Africa is maintained by foreign powers, mainly the West and China, where it isn't the colonial boundaries of nations states are disappearing, to be replaced with jungle and tribal chaos.

Where are the great civilizations of ants or cockroaches? What about orangutans or gorillas or baboons? How about cats or dogs? Apparently cats feature in some Egyptian hieroglyphs, is there not room for some ridiculous claims to be made there?

This argument was retarded to begin with, only created by Afrocentrists who saw an opportunity in the ethnic ambiguity of some ancient Egyptians to claim this civilization as their own, aided by white liberal academics, even though this area has been closer to the Levant historically, culturally and geographically than sub-Saharan Africa.

Despite the millions of square miles in the south and endless ages of history... nothing but mud huts and spears.

QED.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:36 am

I had no idea Africa was occupied, like Iraq, for 4000 years.
Must be a part of the post-modern "progressive" revised history manual.
Taking my own history as a basis, and not this "revisionist" one, I can only ask why nothing came out of Africa during those thousands of years of independent existence, way before any white man came to take slaves, and why in the one instance where something approaching greatness comes about it is in a region in contact with the north where tribes returning into Africa have settled and are continuously settling?

Exploitation, slavery, dominance, war have been elements in human affairs since man emerged as a species and before that...they are elements of existing.
To use them as an excuse is what weakness is all about. To grovel for "special consideration" because you cannot rise above the challenges, is what weaklings do.

A fundamental principle in our understanding of natural processes is that necessity is a driving force in development...in evolution. The proportion of need present creates an equal proportion of activity.
A crocodile has not changed much for hundreds of thousands of years because it did not have to. It found a niche, exploited it and it never felt the existential pressure to change much.
This is why comfort creates stagnation and evolution is driven by stresses, causes by severe alterations in environments. The dinosaurs perishes because they could not adapt quickly enough to the sudden threatening jolt they received due to an extreme environmental change.
We use this as a starting point to deduce that the human populations left behind once emigration out of the primordial grounds began did not have to face any severe existential threat. They stagnated, relative to those that were pushed out and were forced to innovate or die.
Is it so hard to accept the possibility that those who were weaker and were forced out of territories more hospitable to human beings faced extinction, and that this threat naturally selected, in time, the individuals amongst them with the mental tools to rise above their circumstances?
Is this such a simplistic view that more complexity must be added to it to pretend that something profound is occurring?
Occams Razor offers a solution.

This pretense of requiring a more intricate explanation is really a way of dismissing a rational conclusion on the grounds that it makes too much sense to be valid, especially when what it states is so hurtful and insulting.
Of course the "it's too complicated" has been a defense mechanism for liberal apologists for years.
It's a sort of postponement of judgment, so as to not deal with the evidence, which also has the merit of insinuating a more "complex" approach; a more "sophisticated" outlook. The latter plays into the "progressive" manual.
The modern mind comforts itself that it sees beyond appearances and the immediate; it is enlightened and not so "base" as to rely on "superficial" data, such as sensual input.
The world is too vulgar to be taken as it is....there must be something more to it all...something magical.
The natural has to be explained by using some supernatural principle...in this case it is the "brotherhood" and "equality" of all men.

Not even appearances are acceptable as they are too simple to be so.
There must be something deeper, the liberal humanists thinks, because the ghost in the machine is to be preserved as a hypothesis which need not be stated openly. Here we see the connection of Judeo-Chritianity and postmodern secular humanism. Existence is never as it appears to be, because our senses are not good enough; there must be something more to all of this...something magical or mystical.

I would say that organisms, such as dogs and cats, are too complex a matter to simplify into a type, and so let us postpone our judgment and not consider them different than cats.
There must be more there...something which will save our romantic idealism. Let us consult an expert.
Are dogs "really" different than cats, or is this difference superficial? Are they not both unsophisticated creatures who require uplifting to realize that they are one and the same?

An analysis, a judgment, encapsulates all the information available into a single mental model. Though it might not go into the particulars, the details, it nevertheless has taken them into consideration, if it is a sound judgment.
Thus far all this representative liberal has offered is insinuations with no arguments and a recitation of popular western positions on race.

To clarify the previous let me offer an example: when we call a fruit an apple, and not an orange, are we offering a detailed analysis of its molecular structures, a historical context as to its emergence?
Do we call upon an "expert" to validate our conclusion that the apple is not an orange?
No, of course not....not if we have any judgment at all and any confidence and willingness to live with the consequences of our judgment.
We take the apparent, the immediate appearance, and draw conclusions from it....as we have evolved to do. Man has been judging his environment and others way before he was given the "permission" by "do -good" liberals with ulterior motives.
Granted the discriminating conclusion that a fruit is an apple and not an orange is a simple one, as it lacks an in-depth analysis as to why it is so, or how it came to be but it is not necessarily a wrong one.


The motive governs the attitude.
The motive here is to save the post-modern world view from anything which might expose its emotional prejudice and its social engineering root.
D6 , the other liberal apologist, admitted that she is not troubled by the elimination of the masculine type. For her the repercussions of human interventions are only harmful if they lead towards an ideal which she finds deplorable. In this case she does not find it so that men will be made into women because she is a case in point of a "healthy" modern "male". For her social engineering, eugenics, is not so bad if "good" will come of it. In this case the possibility that this makes both sexes or sex altogether a remnant of a past which technology will eliminate, alludes her precious mind.
She thinks that she can have her apple, or orange, and eat it too. Therefore, the male sex will be gone, but sex and the pleasures associated with it will remain.
For her the price might be worth it. The elimination of violence, prejudice, and all the woes of consciousness are to be sacrificed to bring about his "pristine" idealized world; a world cleansed of all nastiness...all sin....all evil.

But back to the other woman...

Our resident liberal apologist seems to be reluctant to come to any conclusion outside the popular one or one offered by a "authority" although she retains her positions with less reliance on such stringent scientific concerns.
I would say she is a coward and a hypocrite, since she is not interested in discovering the possible facts of the matter but more concerned with losing her comforting world-view.

Blaming some external force, so evil entity, for a retardation in development, goes against the very principles of Evolution Theory.
In this latter thesis a do or die attitude is present.
You either deal with challenges and grow or you do not and you perish....or you are absorbed into a larger entity.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1513
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 30
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the reaction to Lars Vilks showing his video in Sweden. What a contrast between the calmness of the whites in the audience and the mod hysterics of the arabs. No wonder the Abrahamic religions found fertile soil on which to grow...

Also note that the threat of mob violence was tolerated and that the video itself was not shown. The guards just stood there indecisively instead of removing the cause of the disturbance.

Fear of a certain accusation restrained them. Fear of the consequences of that accusation when applied to their careers, their families, their personal life. Fear of the system they participate in laying a threat over them and denying them the chance to defend a mans freedom of expression.

The hypocrisy of the modern age. One of this eras thought crimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14008
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Insane animals.
You can't reason with this kind of filth.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
I'm speaking of the europeans, not the central and south americans.

How come they have contributed so little to western art, music, literature, and especially philosophy, science and technology, in comparison with the French, the Italians, British, Germans and Greeks? Their cuisine isn't exactly world renowned either, especially in comparison to their Latin cousins, or with other Mediterranean countries (the Greeks).

Is it a race and/or culture thing? Something else?

The Portuguese population is small, so they have an excuse, the Spanish do not. Are they underachievers? ?

I'm not saying their sunny peninsula has produced nothing, nothing, no cultural achievements- Picasso, Cervantes, the guitar, Spinoza... just less... quite less.

Hernan Cortes and his small band of merry men single handedly annihilated Aztec civilization... that's quite an achievement.



How does one decide who is a genius today?
Phoneutria mentions the Nobleprize inst. but can those winners be called 'geniuses'?

Carlyle wrote about the Poet as a Hero in his essay on Hero-worship.
Novalis remarked that poetry was the base of society. From it grew myth, and then culture and then a std. against which a genius was inspired and a race of people were defined...

Who are modern day heroes who inspire poets to create and carve myths?

Sorry, have no answers.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 pm

I wish Scandinavians defended liberty and their race with such fervor.

Then again, who am I to talk?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spaniards and Portuguese

Back to top Go down
 
Spaniards and Portuguese
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Spaniards and Portuguese

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: