Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Open Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:46 am

Maybe that task is a little too much work for you, I know you don't like to work your little mind, very hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 am

There isn't a lot of mind work involved in reading through piles of crap. It's just too empty an activity for me. My time is limited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 am

That's what I thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:24 am

Fuck I'd like nothing better than to wrap my hands around your fat nigger throat and choke you to death you stupid, moronic retarded imbecile. YOUR KIND IS THE PLAGUE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 am

phoneutria wrote:
There isn't a lot of mind work involved in reading through piles of crap. It's just too empty an activity for me. My time is limited.
I know my dear. Especially when you come here for the passion, when you can be yourself rather than pretending to be interested in thinking like on those other... 'philosophy' forums. How boring and stale they are. The civility and social graces are attractive for a while, but the dull rationalism never seems to cut through to the truth.

And here you are, back in this vile den.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 pm

lol if you think that I behave differently in other forums.
I like to use your brains, it's quite enjoyable. How does it feel for you, to be thinking for me?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:56 pm

Nice feminine game-play.
All innuendos and passive aggressive innocence.

One is forced to deal with this every day, so why not give it a forum where all social conventions can be ignored and those manicured nails can really shine, as they were intended to?

True, a masculine sort of discourse would be void of this, but when it occurs, in those rare instances, it is quickly drowned in rivers of feminine scratchings, or they decay towards dull repetition.
Masculinity through a God-King: a representative, surrogate kind of maleness finding his place behind a leader.

What is called "philosophy" these days is this deference to rich and famous.
A displaced gossip pretending to be discussing important issues and stretching the boundaries of human awareness; remaining stuck in the conventional by claiming to be thinking outside the box.

How many times can you talk about God's hypothetical existence or what "free-will" is when, in the end, it all comes down to semantics and girlish tantrums delivered with the feigned dignity of an aloof bystander who just happened to pass-by and offered his/her two-cents?

If these is an alternative to this Alexandrian mathematical pinpointing,all stale and full of presumed prejudices, it is this more organic interplay where philosophy isn't simply talked about but exhibited...lived....the spoken logos and the speaker all in one; essence and identity finding a communion in a presence of ongoing Becoming.

The mouth says one thing but the spirit contradicts it. The lips move, shaping the symbols it draws from its training, yet the eyes dart to and fro watching if anybody noticed the lips quiver and the nostrils flare.

And what are these "men" who can only make jokes and flirt, offering value to what ones knows does not deserve such respect?
When they speak do they repeat the wisdom of their forefathers or have their adopted another, newer, more modern form of reproductive strategy?
The female, being so intuitive, wanting to find herself in another; desiring to absorb into her being, become one with it, what she feels she does not possess, also senses this absence in these men-children.

The most feminine of them find their motherly instincts being awakened; they wish to heal these boys, take them into their bosom, return them to their womb, not to fertilize a new Becoming but to shelter them from a cruel world, like any mother would. The more masculine of the bunch begin hating; losing respect for what men have allowed themselves to become; feeling superior to them but also unaware as to how or why things turned out this way.

With so much emasculation the missing male is sought in wealth and social status, demanding subservience and obedience and servitude.
The roles have flipped; the world has been turned upon its head...so long now that most have no experience of anything outside of its inverse realities.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:15 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I feel I have been overhyped.
Oh no dear, when stunning don't feel the need to downplay...

I don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Satyr, while all that may be true, we also know that a strong sense of humor is innately attractive to women and in sexual selection it's a sign of health and higher intelligence (well, tasteful humor).

And wealthy men & women always tend to be taller, and just so happen to have more masculine features such as big hands and large noses.

A male that is able to socialize is evolutionarily developing. This doesn't mean that isolation has no place, but men who are more talkative and willing to 'go out' and get it are undeniably ballsier and consequently more successful.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:44 pm

True...but they also tend to be superficial and more institutionally driven.
Higher levels of testosterone is after all an indication that the mind has or is being overly affected by a hormone that clouds reason.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Satyr wrote:

Toward those they are estranged from, however, being that they are very sociable and easy to get along with be it deceptive or not, they do care for those they are close to....very very much, such as their family or racial identity.
Selfish, they want their lineage to prosper, as it's their eye for long-term power and recognition.

Are they 'truly' superficial? I would say no. They have setup safe havens for their feelings in segregated groups. Contrary to a massive amount of strangers that call themselves united, they are just enough to count.

Institutional involvement is like insurance policy- lasting & supportive to their families, national interests...
Heaven knows that real insurance is not reliable as it's for those who lack the motivation for guaranteeing that their heritage will be preserved. Insurance companies are not friends.
Everyone is responsible for his or her own financial security, and entrusting others to provide a shortcut free of their own self-interest and eventual take-over is foolish.

Quote :
Higher levels of testosterone is after all an indication that the mind has or is being overly affected by a hormone that clouds reason.

Even with high testosterone levels, men always seem to be deemed the most reasonable...
They are able to keep their masculinity physically & usurp the feminine attributes and the more effeminate races...
Physically, socially, they can shape-shift....adapt through others & their willingness to donate these characteristics and aid the function of their masculine goals.

Jews are physically/biologically masculine, and so already naturally inclined to be socially inept...and yet, they are adept, able to uphold institutions of government and commerce with the help of their racial cards.

Their movements are subtle, feminine, slick, gentle, and non threatening. They appear to most like parental figures because of their distinct strength of appearance. They take care of things, and average people need this kind of protection, these lies...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Toward those they are estranged from, however, being that they are very sociable and easy to get along with be it deceptive or not, they do care for those they are close to....very very much, such as their family or racial identity.
Selfish, they want their lineage to prosper, as it's their eye for long-term power and recognition.
Those driven by instinct only behave in a way that feels right to them. they have no way of justifying their actions and beliefs...they just believe, they just feel, they just sense.
Some, few, actually have a rational appreciation of their drives....and when they express them they come across as being cold-hearted, pragmatic, and cynical.

The first is eros....the second is agape.
Ironically the second is a far more difficult thing to establish but once established it is also the most difficult thing to destroy.

In nature the first is supported by the mind-numbing effects of hormones. It is akin to a drug induced paroxysm that can make an individual do things and think things that go against its survival interests.
Take your tall, masculine looking male. He is successful because he is willing, driven by this hormonal effect, to do anything to accomplish his goal.
The few that succeed are worshiped, the many that fail are forgotten or ignored. Both are participating in the same delusion.

Poison IV wrote:
Are they 'truly' superficial? I would say no. They have setup safe havens for their feelings in segregated groups. Contrary to a massive amount of strangers that call themselves united, they are just enough to count.
Not all, but most are.
The Trivers quote comes to mind once more. To self-delude is advantageous because it increases efficiency in the action.
The goal here is not necessarily individualistic, as the one affected by this delusion is acting in ways detrimental to his self-interests, at times, but established as advantageous to the genes that produce them.
For instance, the madness certain males fall into to attract a female, working, risking, sacrificing, is similar to that of a male bull mountain goat who will risk his life and will forgo eating in preparation for the coming long winter just to get to fertilize a female.

Poison IV wrote:
Institutional involvement is like insurance policy- lasting & supportive to their families, national interests...
When considered as such then yes...but most people are nationalistic without even knowing why or how.

Poison IV wrote:
Even with high testosterone levels, men always seem to be deemed the most reasonable...
Yes, especially when they can find an outlet for their libidinal energies.
But not equally so.
The effete male acts, fucks, eats, with no real concern or understanding...he is, in this respect, more feminine, even if his activities are associated with masculine drives. Machismo or this hyper-masculine exhibitionism we see in Rap music is blind, instinctual behavior, overcompensating for what it cannot understand nor perceive.
In these "males" the feminine, the earthly, is not under control, because it is not understood. Most of the time it is denied as being present in them.

Poison IV wrote:
They are able to keep their masculinity physically & usurp the feminine attributes and the more effeminate races...
Physically, socially, they can shape-shift....adapt through others & their willingness to donate these characteristics and aid the function of their masculine goals.
If this is unconscious then they are tools being used by a higher, more aware, power.

Poison IV wrote:
Jews are physically/biologically masculine, and so already naturally inclined to be socially inept...and yet, they are adept, able to uphold institutions of government and commerce with the help of their racial cards.
Jews experienced a history that emasculated them, over and over again.
They were the first to turn this disadvantage, this tragedy, into a positive. They made it into a guiding principle: a virtue.
There's a paradox in Jewish behavior.
To hate the Jews is to fall into their world-view. this is why Nietzsche riled against antisemitism. The Jews turn the Egyptian hierarchy on its head...the weak becomes powerful, war becomes peace, female becomes male, the inferior becomes superior, a vice is turned into a virtue. this happens on an intuitive level...or else it is not as effective.
To hate a Jew is to support his victim identity; he is one of the "chosen", here to suffer on behalf of God, meant to be rewarded after death...as death is life.
But the Jew is not an exception, as Christianity proved. The meek and weak are everywhere....ergo Christianity and then humanism and liberalism become popular amongst the masses.
Christianity is Jewry made universal...no longer exclusionary but assimilating. It goes viral.

Poison IV wrote:
Their movements are subtle, feminine, slick, gentle, and non threatening. They appear to most like parental figures because of their distinct strength of appearance. They take care of things, and average people need this kind of protection, these lies...
Yes, the methods are feminine, but the underlying motive is masculine, ergo the paradoxical behavior.
The Jew will speak of equality and fairness yet he will choose the Jew over the gentile, giving a leg-up to his own kin.
The ideal is other than the real.
The method is the opposite from the end.

By "emancipating" females from their own past, their nature, they deny the Aryans, for one, a destiny. Take away the female from a tribe and you kill the tribe.
Christianity, itself, is anti family.
Abraham must prove his loyalty to God by killing his own son. A symbolic castration, as "God" asks from a man to cut his own progeny...and Jews circumcise themselves ever since.
God is placed above his own blood...the meme is placed above the gene.
This is, in fact, an anti-nature meme.
The difference between Christianity and Judaism is honesty. The Jew never lied about considering himself the chosen one, and of being one of God's people.

Christianity and then Marxism and humanism does lie. It seduces with lies.
It offers paradise....a New World, heaven on earth, life after death, an end to suffering etc.
All lies.
Of course there's also an element of vengeance in Christianity. If they were born weak and stupid and cowardly, if they cannot be masters in this world, then they will deny this world to all and be masters in another world, an other world...and all those that resist will burn in hell.

In Marxism the same thing. All are leveled down...all are the same: cogs, resources...being male, tall, short does not matter; what you produce and how loyal you are to the system is what differentiates you.
Liberalism is a watered down version, adapted to western mentalities.
Men are now supposed to act think and be like women...but not too much because then they are too effete. They walk a tight rope of ambiguity, having to please the female.

But such men are really under the yoke of the true alpha-male: the institution.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

Do you think we would have a new world order without Jewish influence?
Is one race/religious system really to blame for the degradation of human existence as a whole mediocrity?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:28 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Do you think we would have a new world order without Jewish influence?
Is one race/religious system really to blame for the degradation of human existence as a whole mediocrity?
The Jews are merely the symptom.
The environment is what makes these types emerge and flourish.

Slavish, effete, personalities have existed since the beginning of historical time.

Jesus, was not unique; he was rare but not unique. There were messiahs in that area at the time all over the place.
The reason he had such an effect was because he came at the right place at the right time and he said the things that the masses wanted to hear.

In the east the very same morals and attitudes took over way before they did, via the Jews, in the west.
The factors contributing to this are: demographics, lack of frontiers and resource scarcity.

In the west frontiers were still available westward...the Chinese never developed the technology to explore beyond the seas. They were enclosed within their borders and so had to develop a philosophy to deal with this.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:22 pm

Agape is in the eyes, my love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:49 am

In the eyes or in the eyes?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:39 am

phoneutria wrote:
Agape is in the eyes, my love.
How mysterious, my dear.

How naive.

It's the kind of statement your kind uses to pretend to be saying something without actually saying anything.
It lets the idea linger, like a suggestion with no point of reference, filling the mind with this sensation of depth.

This is why you love these short staccato sentences with no argument and no reasoning...a simple popular reference point evoking emotion, like:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
or
Love will save the world.
or
Honesty is the best policy.

A liberal prayer full of that Judeo-Christian imagery.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:41 am

Satyr, I gotta make a confession,
it gave me a slight sensation...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:43 am

Poison IV wrote:
Satyr, I gotta make a confession,
it gave me a slight sensation...
Where?..Because for me it caused this rolling of my eyes....all the way back into my skull.
I almost blacked out.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:46 am

In my butt.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:49 am

Poison IV wrote:
In my butt.
That's always been my favorite part of you.

What a Face

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:53 am

lol

I love to be underestimated.

Allow me to elaborate.

When you take a sip of your tawny, when the bouque floods your nasal cavities, when you think of the initial hit of sweet, and then the bitters, the herbals, the tongue grabbing oakness, the uhhhh mahhh me, and then the heat of the alcohol on your throat as you finally swallow, you feel great pleasure. Great, visceral, physical, sensual pleasure right on your tastebuds, straight into your brain.

But when you see something beautiful, do you, likewise, feel pleasure in your eyes? Do you feel your eyeballs twitch and tingle?
No, you feel it in your soul.
Pleasing the eyes is a sensation that transcends the physical.
It is agape.

I could use a drink. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:56 pm

phoneutria wrote:
lol

I love to be underestimated.
Then you are in the right place.

phoneutria wrote:
Allow me to elaborate.
Please, remain as short and trite as possible. Use metaphor to imply things without ever actually saying anything; evoke a sensation, an emotional response.
Make us cry for your insights; make us seek them out beneath all the simplicity, feigned or not; make us wonder if there's more to you than your commonality.

phoneutria wrote:
When you take a sip of your tawny, when the bouque floods your nasal cavities, when you think of the initial hit of sweet, and then the bitters, the herbals, the tongue grabbing oakness, the uhhhh mahhh me, and then the heat of the alcohol on your throat as you finally swallow, you feel great pleasure. Great, visceral, physical, sensual pleasure right on your tastebuds, straight into your brain.

But when you see something beautiful, do you, likewise, feel pleasure in your eyes? Do you feel your eyeballs twitch and tingle?
No, you feel it in your soul.
is this a place or a musical idiom?
Oh sweety, you are suffering from duality and confusing different sense organs for a difference in essence.

phoneutria wrote:
Pleasing the eyes is a sensation that transcends the physical.
It is agape.
And there you have it. One of the few times she risks speaking in more than one sentence and her true nature shines right through.
You can understand her reluctance and her usage of monosyllabic innuendo...she's a simpleton.

The physical is transcended into some never-ever-land, just as a thought is something beyond the brain, other than all that nasty grey-matter.

The simpleton, in this case, cannot see how the hunger of the stomach and the hunger of her groin are not two different hungers, but actually one and the same hunger manifesting in different ways and finding satiation through difference orifices.

For this, simpleton, the symmetry of form is something base, vile, corporeal, primitive, whereas the symmetry of mind is something transcendental, magical, mystical, spiritual, in the Judeo-Christian sense.
For this simpleton, when she uses the term spirit or essence or consciousness she means something beyond reality; something outside the space/time continuum.
This humble sprite is humble enough to convince herself that she is more than her body; more than her appearance; that love is something far more complex than a survival strategy.

phoneutria wrote:
I could use a drink. Anyone?
I think communion is what you need.
A baptismal sperm bath.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Satyr, did you... forget what we were talking about?
I'm going to be corteous and let you go back and read the sequence of posts again.
I imagine that dealing with these scattered brains daily can make you turn... sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:32 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Satyr, did you... forget what we were talking about?
I'm going to be corteous and let you go back and read the sequence of posts again.
I imagine that dealing with these scattered brains daily can make you turn... sloppy.
Sweety, are you the only one here, or is your self-absorption taking over?

I wanna play....philosophy for the girls.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:35 pm

That reply WAS for me, wasn't it?
Or are you addressing ~*the audience*~... hm?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 pm

phoneutria wrote:
That reply WAS for me, wasn't it?
Or are you addressing ~*the audience*~... hm?
Which reply? *wink, wink*, *nudge, nudge* hmmmmm?
*burp*

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:57 pm

my goodness you havve become a goldfish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:24 pm

this is more like- love is in the tongue than in the eyes. the point she is making is not that love is subjective, which is how the sentence is normally taken, but that pleasure and the the pain associated with alcohol can be taken as a figurative metaphor for love, a rather common metaphor, theres nothing especially original or profound about it. the initial sweetness of the drink is early, innocent, naive, ideal love. the bitters and the herbals represent the middle stages of a relationship, the trials and tribulations, when the flaws and imperfections of each other can no longer be concealed, they are revealed, and relationship grows more complex, more dynamic and serious. finally at the end, we're left with an alluring, enticing promise,that despite all the hardships and struggles, with coming of the hot sensation, love will redeem itself in the end, all will be worth it, the essence of love contained in a drink. The poem is meant to be experience on multiple levels, first the sensual, then the emotional
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:29 pm

and finally the rational, but few make it this far. One has to exercise the whole of their mind to appreciate it, not only the left, but also the right brain. All in all, its not dumb, merely trite, common and cliche. I give it a 2 out of 5.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:33 pm

Such a poem is written for and by people who like their philosophy in small doses, and affirming common (mis)conceptions, an idealistic, positive, shallow philosophy, one that can be appreciated by Gaia as well as Uranus.

Last edited by eyesinthedark on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Jeez, I'm amongst girls.

The essence of agape, dear girl, is that it's based no rational considerations: common goals, common interests, common motives, common principles.

So that at any time if one is asked why one can give a response grounded on awareness and not puppy eyes and all that bullshit you just vomited.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:53 pm

this is isn't a refutation of what i posited.

love has to be experienced on both a rational and an emotional level, but some choose to emphasise one over the other. without emotion, i am fairly certain one would be unable to act. life cannot be cut up into neat little bits, we experience this world with the whole mind, though some are more rationally inclined and others emotionally inclined, for various reasons, one being innate ability, the other being choice, preference.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:14 pm

Little girl, emotion is an automated response to sensual stimuli.

It is like a nexus between body and the emergent consciousness it produces; an early form of awareness or responsiveness.
Or should I say it is the connector between the brain functions and the rest of the body's functions...the nervous system intertwining with the rest of the processes in the ongoing becoming.
They evolved to produce automatic responses and so increase effectiveness and efficiency.

Later emotions evolved as a way for overcome earlier automated responses...such as love evolved to deal with the already established flight/fight mechanism that prohibited heterosexual interaction and made social behavior impossible.

This is why in our socialized world love is so important and constantly glorified, made out to be the solution to all woes and even raised to the status of God.
I suspect that it evolved as a mutation of the feeding or hunger feeling.
Love is experienced as a hunger...especially erotic love which is a more primal and more instinctive for of it.
This is why biting and in general the male wants to devour, ravish the female, and the female wants to assimilate, incorporate the male.

But that's another story...now little princess...
Emotion is not some mystical force, nor is one emotion better than another.

Emotion is merely a more sophisticated form of sensation....reason is the overpowering of both through understanding and willpower.
It is the feminine being controlled by the masculine elements...the male always being interested in control and dominance and the female always wanting to abandon herself, be taken.

It is true that once reason understands the emotional experience is diminished...some think this a terrible thing because for them losing themselves in sensation is what life is all about.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:53 pm

emtion can be a response to a variety of things, turkmen, from sensory stimuli, such as a smile or an approaching lion, to something more abstract, like love of god, fear of losing money at the stock market, fear of contracting aids, or hatred for the increasing number of fast food establishments opening up in your neighbourhood, to sensory stimuli, yes, but also to ideas and sophisticated projections, extrapolations and anticipations of sensory stimuli. emotions are not only active responses to what is/may be, but they can also be passive projections of what is/may be, via intuition.

Last edited by eyesinthedark on Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:02 pm

in other words, girlfriend, not only can emotions tell us whether we should care for something or someone, or what/who we should care about, they can tell us about the world itself, who might be friend or foe, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:05 pm

this brings us to heart of the matter. if emotion can tell us about the world, what is, in addition to telling us what ought to be, can reason tell us what ought to be in addition to telling us, what is?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Try again.

Stimuli includes all that.

When I imagine, project, hope, I am stimulating myslef....bringing up imagery, fantasizing.
this is why humans suffer more than animals, or those with more awareness have more to deal with: they do not only have to deal with the immediate, the appearance, but also the possible appearance, the probable, the what if.

This is why genius and madness are so closely linked; this is why genius has been associated with imagination, with being able to project, with timelessness.
The more aware a mind is the more possibilities open up to him....awareness can be prohibitive towards action and detrimental towards survival.

See, little girl, not all is so cut and dry...or evenly divided between good and bad, mind and body, reason and emotion.
you can think of sensation as a precursor to emotion, as emotion is an adaptive reaction to sensations.You can think of reason as a sophistication of emotional reaction or reactivity in short.
It inhibits automatic responses because it seeks motive and reasons, it seeks reason.

Girls like you and your girlfriends, are emotive...reactionary, intuitive, emotional, instinctive, though you profess to being anything but that.

For a female love is attached to sexuality and sexual reproduction....it is eros.
She has very little capacity for agape, as she cannot attach herself to anything on a rational level. It has to be emotinoal or utilitarian, girls are pragmatic.

For men it is not so. Love for them is about trust, loyalty, kinship, shared ideals and ideas and goals.
This is the only way they can bond into hunting parties and military units.
Have you not heard of a man stepping aside for a buddy, so that his buddy can have a girl?
How many women have you heard do the same?

Granted, even amongst men this level of camaraderie is rare...it usually happens when a shared threat has been surpassed. For men all is a resource, including a female, and so bonding with other males increases their potential for acquiring and exploiting resources.

eyesonmycrotch wrote:
in other words, girlfriend, not only can emotions tell us whether we
should care for something or someone, or what/who we should care about,
they can tell us about the world itself, who might be friend or foe,
etc.
Lady, did you not read?
Allow me to re-post:

Satyr wrote:
Later emotions evolved as a way for overcome earlier automated
responses...such as love evolved to deal with the already established flight/fight mechanism that prohibited heterosexual interaction and made social behavior impossible.
Shall I decipher it for ya, sweetie?
Want me to chew it up and place it in your mouth in a loving embrace?

Pucker-up little girl:
Love, essentially was meant to overcome the fight/flight mechanism...and so its effect is inebriating, numbing, oftentimes contrary to reason, as it takes on risks for little return.
Take a cow who runs to rescue her calf...now she can have more calves but she runs into a pack of wolves nonetheless.
Her actions are contrary to reason, they have no reason, they are pure automated responses meant to facilitate heterosexual reproduction.

Take a bitch, like you....you love being penetrated, by a bigger stronger male.
This could prove to be deadly, but you cannot help yourself being taken over by the sexual version of love, eros...lust.

You'll endure his penis, take his heavy body, gestate his sperm, risk death during childbirth, run to his rescue against your better judgment, and all of this without actually thinking and rationalizing it.
You simply act on instinct...it feels right...it feels good.
You might rationalize it later, but only after you've acted.

Thinking, knowing, understanding, is actually detrimental to acting.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:17 pm

right, so all has a basis in the physical, in survival, that much we can agree upon, although i'm willing to entertain alternative cosmologies and biological narratives. emotions are fundamentally about personal survival, usually, although it is always not so easy to grasp how. a snails behaviour is more simplistic, more immediate and base, so it is easy to see, that everything it does is about procreation, and consumption, but monkeys like us are more elaborate, we have all these behaviours like buying jewlery or wofking on our abs and wearing thick shoes, to make us appear taller, all behaviours that would not have otherwise have evolved, if it weren't for, sexual reproduction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:27 pm

analyzing things via reason, lovrboy, we are able to see that all romance and all the little games we play, are not alwys done for their own sake, but are often for procreation, all can be reduced to the natural, the physical, to basic survival. however, we also do these things for their own sake, even if they would not have evolved if it weren't for the 4 fs, so even if a mans testicles were cut off, or his semen contained no sperm, and had no chance of ever firtilizing a lady, he may still comb his hair, shine his shoes, save for the future and work on his pecks, even if his seed had no future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next