Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Open Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Open Challenge - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 pm

and even if you told him, your seed has no future, he would still go on as if it does, and performing these elaborate rituals of courting a fem, etc, even understanding his blood dies with him, for regardless of whether these emotion like love and greed would not have evolved without the 4 fs 1st evolving, they still have inherent meaning and value for us
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 pm

How naive little sluts can be.

Little woman the only thing intricate about humans is the contexts, the paraphernalia, the fact that humans, unlike snails, can trick themselves can lie to themselves can resist temptation, can go against their very nature...go against nature.
They can be nihilistic.

Sweetie, no matter what you tell yourself when you are shaving your legs and plucking your eyebrows, if it is a culturally associated with women being attractive by eliminating all aspects of their primal state, then you are still looking for dick.

Darling, women put on daring dresses, show cleavage and leg, sometimes all the way up to their pussy, all the while telling themselves that they are just going out with the girls to dance.
Sweetie, words are words, particularly when you lack integrity and are obsessed with self-delusion.

What is complex, little whore, is how humans try to pretend to be other than what they are.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 pm

turkish delight, i dont think you listened to a word i said, you stupid pathetic peiece of shit, you are merely echoing what i said. i am all too familiar with darwinism, and its impliacations for understanding human nature
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm

you stupid cunt, you pathetic peice of garbage, you will always be my intellectual bitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:43 pm

here me fag boy?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 pm

You are "aware" but so delightfully resistant...all coy and wanting to be raped, over and over again.
Here you are challenging me but not...simply wanting to let me know that you know...wanting to rub-up on my stick and have me lift it and pound you with it, over and over again.

You sly she-devil you.... Twisted Evil

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:47 pm

hannibal lectre, no no, i think were dealing with diferent sort of animal, here, is that you, gacy, how many times have i penetrated you in your mind, how many times did you stick your tongue out to recieve my white waifer, like a little catholic school boy, a little dandy orthodox schoolyard boy.

Last edited by eyesinthedark on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:49 pm

it's not gay if i'm on top she thinks to herself, but deep down inside, it's always been you on the bottom, hasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

you were gay then, and you still r.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:56 pm

Razz

Oh dear girl, I smelled your pussy a while ago.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:43 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
this is more like- love is in the tongue than in the eyes. the point she is making is not that love is subjective, which is how the sentence is normally taken, but that pleasure and the the pain associated with alcohol can be taken as a figurative metaphor for love, a rather common metaphor, theres nothing especially original or profound about it. the initial sweetness of the drink is early, innocent, naive, ideal love. the bitters and the herbals represent the middle stages of a relationship, the trials and tribulations, when the flaws and imperfections of each other can no longer be concealed, they are revealed, and relationship grows more complex, more dynamic and serious. finally at the end, we're left with an alluring, enticing promise,that despite all the hardships and struggles, with coming of the hot sensation, love will redeem itself in the end, all will be worth it, the essence of love contained in a drink. The poem is meant to be experience on multiple levels, first the sensual, then the emotional
No, that's your interpretation of it.
And your interpretation is telling of your naive perception of love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:47 pm

eyesinthedark wrote:
Such a poem is written for and by people who like their philosophy in small doses, and affirming common (mis)conceptions, an idealistic, positive, shallow philosophy, one that can be appreciated by Gaia as well as Uranus.
I'm guessing you belong to this exclusive group of people only for which such intense poetry can be understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
Jeez, I'm amongst girls.

The essence of agape, dear girl, is that it's based no rational considerations: common goals, common interests, common motives, common principles.

So that at any time if one is asked why one can give a response grounded on awareness and not puppy eyes and all that bullshit you just vomited.

Oh good, you managed to grab the tip again.
That means I can ignore all the confused fumbling that came before it. excellent.

I disagree with your deffinition. There is nothing rational about agape. It doesn't arise from understanding or sense.
Agape is love for itself. Just as in art beauty exists in itself. It's an "aesthetic" love, if you will. I'm afraid that you are not in the right mind set to be able to make this connection, so I will drop it for now.

If you get down to the engines, you can call it the thing you can feel but not explain, but that is in some way related to the survival of your clan. Some thing that may appear altruistic, but it is not so in a strict sense, as it favors you as a part of a group. I have less interest in this low level view of sensations than you do.

I'd like to ask a favor. Who started to talk about emotions? Can we stop? It is sensations we are concerned with here. Adding emotions makes the conversation ambiguous.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:59 pm

you're all fucking stupid, fuck all of you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

stupid forum.

Last edited by eyesinthedark on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Shocked

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:35 pm

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Sleep

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:37 pm

Shocked

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

What we need is more emoting...a conjuring up of mystical powers.
Love just happens...out of the nothing something....like beauty it is in the eye....nothing rational about it.

It makes sense only if you stop thinking about it.

Let us indulge in some word-association and simply feel our way to the truth.

Love, eros agape, what's the difference, it's all sooo magically delightful.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:59 pm

agape love-

noun
selfless love of one person for another without sexual implications

It's called a dictionary.
The definition is simple and can be agreed upon without adding how it's 'sensual' or 'aesthetic' or that it's too complicated to explain or for another to comprehend.

phonesex wrote:

If you get down to the engines, you can call it the thing you can feel but not explain, but that is in some way related to the survival of your clan.

You can call it that...it actually just means selfless love without sexual implication..
I'm sure it can be both felt and explained just fine and is not always related to the survival of a clan.

Quote :
Some thing that may appear altruistic, but it is not so in a strict sense, as it favors you as a part of a group.

The important part is that it is not sexual, sex & procreation being both a selfish and selfless act (caring for a parasite). So it is not entirely either because it cannot be as selfish as non-agape love, and it carries both because self is involved in all things self experiences and so cannot communicate any other kind of love than self.

Quote :
I have less interest in this low level view of sensations than you do.

That was low.

Quote :
I'd like to ask a favor. Who started to talk about emotions? Can we stop? It is sensations we are concerned with here. Adding emotions makes the conversation ambiguous.

Again, you separate.
What makes emotion & sensation unrelated?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:02 pm

Satyr wrote:
What we need is more emoting...a conjuring up of mystical powers.
Love just happens...out of the nothing something....like beauty it is in the eye....nothing rational about it.

It makes sense only if you stop thinking about it.

Let us indulge in some word-association and simply feel our way to the truth.

Love, eros agape, what's the difference, it's all sooo magically delightful.
Better yet let's define them with fruity talk, and argue over who's the authority on the bullshit being spewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:23 pm

People like us write all those incredibly static words in dictionaries, bonitinha Smile
And every book of hard law.
And ever absolute word ever written.

Welcome to being on your own.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

You are never on your own, sweets...there's always someone who loves you about.
He does so simply because.
Don't ask questions, just abandon yourself to the sensation.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Wow she's dumb.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:31 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Wow she's dumb.
No shit?
Shocked

More, she's that special kind of dumb....the kind that thinks it is not so.
Her depth is that she refuses to go deeper than she has to.
Too much yapping makes her tummy ache...more so when it's about someone nasty and evil and someone daddy told her to not take candy from. .

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 pm

I meant low level as in engineering lingo. As in under the hood.
(fact: I'm an engineer on my non free time Smile )

As to emotions vs sensations, they are diffent entirely. Why don't you look it up in the dictionary Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Satyr wrote:
Poison IV wrote:
Wow she's dumb.
No shit?
Shocked

More, she's that special kind of dumb....the kind that thinks it is not so.
Her depth is that she refuses to go deeper than she has to.
Too much yapping makes her tummy ache...more so when it's about someone nasty and evil and someone daddy told her to not take candy from. .

You see, IV, satyr and I are different in the sense that I keep my nonsense short, while he likes to drop his by the loads and loads.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:43 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I meant low level as in engineering lingo. As in under the hood.
Once more your spirit cannot be adequately followed.
phoneutria wrote:
(fact: I'm an engineer on my non free time Smile )
Impressive....do you play a musical instrument as well?
The flute....the trombone?

phoneutria wrote:
As to emotions vs sensations, they are diffent entirely. Why don't you look it up in the dictionary Wink
I shall...in fact the dictionary is what I base all my opinions on.

For instance I was of the opinion that acting and existing were one and the same...but a quick look in the dictionary and I was soon made to feel embarrassed for this mistake.

------------------

phoneutria wrote:
You see, IV, satyr and I are different in the
sense that I keep my nonsense short, while he likes to drop his by the
loads and loads.
We are, in fact, so alike that talking about it further would be insane.
I move to the conclusion that she beats me because she is aware of her stupidity whereas I have yet to accept it.

The meek shall inherit the earth.

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 pm

phoneutria wrote:

I'm not equating them as one, only giving a chance of connection that renders your proposal of escaping emotion through sensation ....incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open Challenge Open Challenge - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open Challenge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next