Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Myths about Hitler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Myths about Hitler - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Ok miss smartypants, tell me your favorite holocaust story from any time period comparable to Germany.

Were there Foo Fighters involved? Gas Chambers? Horrific testing facilities, mind control? Space travel? Rumors of Extra Terrestrial involvement?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:13 pm

Jester wrote:
Quote :
@Jester, The biggest myth about Hitler is that he was an Anti-Semite.

This is stupid. He was antisemitic, that's basically the biggest truth, that he hated jews.
Can you understand and explain why being anti-Semitic was self-defeating?

Can you, dear PoisonIV?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Umm yeah, the Jews were already taking over for having IQs and business sense above the average joe's...

I'd say the war had already begun, and been won.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Befriending those in power is a lot less of a fight...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:19 pm

phoneutria wrote:

The most notorious nation around? Are you kidding me?
Do you mean the most notorious nation of the 20th century, perhaps?
Shhhhhhh....dearest, you are out of your element here... no smart-assed laconic verbiage and merry-go-round motives.

Best you sit, in silence (a cut above short sentences pretending to be insightful), and listen before you open that big yap of yours....
unless you wish to use it in some other honorable endeavor...that of sucking my juices dry.
Little, simple, good for only fucking, bitch, I know daddy and mommy and all your good buddies told you that Hitler was bad and Germany was weak and so on and so forth...but just shut-the-fuck-up and simply listen or read or scratch your twat, dreaming of Prince Charming to come along.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:29 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Umm yeah, the Jews were already taking over for having IQs and business sense above the average joe's...

I'd say the war had already begun, and been won.
Yes....yes...the war was already on even before the violence began......excellent.

Poison IV wrote:
Befriending those in power is a lot less of a fight...
No, no...no...this is less about tactics than it is bout attitude.

First point....To hate the Jews is to buy into their victimology....it is to justify their role as the "chosen people".
They "are" the chosen ones, chosen by God because all other nations had rejected Him, and their role is to suffer.
This is the brilliance of slave morality...it finds power in weakness. To suffer is a vindication of their belief.

Second point.....To hate your enemy, whether it be the Jews or the Slavs or the Chinese, is to hate those that identify you.
You are, forever, other than.
This is the root of consciousness...it goes back to metaphysics.
Self-Consciousness, to Know Thyself, is to know the other to whom you stand in opposition or in differentiation to.
He defines you by existing...as you define him by existing.

Also, the code of nobility states that we honor our enemies, even while we oppose them.
They make us who we are....
When a native American killed a buffalo he thanked it, he honored it and its sacrifice...he did not do so because he considered himself like it or as it.

These pagan attitudes go back millenniums and they cross geographic obstacles.
You do not hate your adversary particularly not if you re a masculine entity, because emotion is feminine and because his existence defines you and his challenge entertains and directs and occupies you.

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Ok miss smartypants, tell me your favorite holocaust story from any time period comparable to Germany.

Were there Foo Fighters involved? Gas Chambers? Horrific testing facilities, mind control? Space travel? Rumors of Extra Terrestrial involvement?

lol if you think that Germany is more badass than this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Satyr wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

The most notorious nation around? Are you kidding me?
Do you mean the most notorious nation of the 20th century, perhaps?
Shhhhhhh....dearest, you are out of your element here... no smart-assed laconic verbiage and merry-go-round motives.

Best you sit, in silence (a cut above short sentences pretending to be insightful), and listen before you open that big yap of yours....
unless you wish to use it in some other honorable endeavor...that of sucking my juices dry.
Little, simple, good for only fucking, bitch, I know daddy and mommy and all your good buddies told you that Hitler was bad and Germany was weak and so on and so forth...but just shut-the-fuck-up and simply listen or read or scratch your twat, dreaming of Prince Charming to come along.

zzzz Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:52 pm

phoneutria wrote:

Ah yes, quantity over quality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Wealthy Jewish families going very far back were behind both world wars.
And yes, their tactic was and still is to use the holocaust as a means of establishing their victimhood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Poison IV wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Ah yes, quantity over quality.

That's adorable!
I'm very curious, what is the criteria you are using for making you comparison of quality?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:08 pm

That much should be obvious...
but if it's not, there's no point in trying to explain it to someone who can't figure it out on their own.

Btw, here's a hint, China's population is 1,338,299,512 and their best asset to the global economy at large is factory work .....

Last edited by Poison IV on Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:10 pm

Oh, and they're all related to Genghis.

Last edited by Poison IV on Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:11 pm

It's quite obvious to me. I wanted to "hear" you say it.
I love to listen to baby talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Likewise to whore-speak ...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:18 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Poison IV wrote:

The fabulous thing about you, dear, is that you think this is about some competition over what is "bad-ass".

This is where your simplicity begins and ends...now you cover it up with short- trite, innuendos, sweetums.

Here's a clue, munchkin, value judgments are about relationships, about comparisons.
If I were to spare the life of a slave with a severe beating, only, then I would be considered an altruistic softy in that time.

Time to wake up sweetie.
Your pussy ain't worth shit, babycakes, but only amongst the vulgar and apish.
That's why you are a tool.

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:22 pm

No I don't think it's about being badass at all. My reply was to IV's first post in this page, where she demanded my favorite history of holocaust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:30 pm

Just in case you need help keeping up with the conversation, since you have been struggling with that recently, let me point out to you that this branch of discussion started with IV's statement that Germany is the most notorious nation around. A notion that I contest.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:31 pm

phoneutria wrote:
No I don't think it's about being badass at all. My reply was to IV's first post in this page, where she demanded my favorite history of holocaust.
Sweetie, what does the "holocaust" represent for you?

In what manner do Genghis Khan's escapade's differ from Hitler's?

Retard, when you have a flew and your body fights off a virus, killing millions, billions of them...is this not a holocaust?
Stupid cunt, are you for or agaisnt genocide? If you are not, then what the fuck are you doing still alive?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:34 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Just in case you need help keeping up with the conversation, since you have been struggling with that recently, let me point out to you that this branch of discussion started with IV's statement that Germany is the most notorious nation around. A notion that I contest.
No, you mind-twisting, twat, this was about Germany being, for the west, FOR the WEST, you stupid cunt, a seminal point, a last ditch effort and so an important reference point.

If you are controlled by your modernistic prejudices guided by your nigger ancestry is not an issue which evades me.
I see it....I know it....I taste it....I want you to be my example.

Do you orgasm often and easily, sweets?

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

phoneutria wrote:
No I don't think it's about being badass at all.

Lies. That's what you said.

Quote :
My reply was to IV's first post in this page, where she demanded my favorite history of holocaust.

I said something comparable. Mongolian massacres don't cut it or count as true genocide, considering their interest was not in racial cleansing; they chose a motivational force of conquest, and money. Racially, they're nothing special, except they reproduce like bunnies and stick within the same bloodline out of happenstance. Probably because their countries are not worth living in and their people don't really get a chance to leave...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:42 am

Jester > This is stupid. He was antisemitic, that's basically the biggest truth, that he hated jews.

Satyr > These pagan attitudes go back millenniums and they cross geographic obstacles.
You do not hate your adversary particularly not if you re a masculine entity, because emotion is feminine and because his existence defines you and his challenge entertains and directs and occupies you.

@Satyr, yes! In any case, anti-semitism is logically jewish self-hatred. To be anti-semitic against the Jews is an oxymoron.

@Jester, your first reaction just confirms what a big myth this is! This is the one that is most taken for granted about him. Hitler's earliest letter from 1919,

"Dear Herr Gemlich,
The danger posed by Jewry for our people today finds expression in the undeniable aversion of wide sections of our people. The cause of this aversion is not to be found in a clear recognition of the consciously or unconsciously systematic and pernicious effect of the Jews as a totality upon our nation. Rather, it arises mostly from personal contact and from the personal impression which the individual Jew leaves--almost always an unfavorable one. For this reason, antisemitism is too easily characterized as a mere emotional phenomenon. And yet this is incorrect. Antisemitism as a political movement may not and cannot be defined by emotional impulses, but by recognition of the facts. The facts are these: First, Jewry is absolutely a race and not a religious association. ...If the ethos of the Jews is revealed in the purely material realm, it is even clearer in their thinking and striving. ...The value of the individual is no longer decided by his character or by the significance of his achievements for the totality but exclusively by the size of his fortune, by his money.
The loftiness of a nation is no longer to be measured by the sum of its moral and spiritual powers, but rather by the wealth of its material possessions.

The deduction from all this is the following: an antisemitism based on purely emotional grounds will find its ultimate expression in the form of the pogrom. An antisemitism based on reason, however, must lead to systematic legal combatting and elimination of the privileges of the Jews, that which distinguishes the Jews from the other aliens who live among us (an Aliens Law). The ultimate objective [of such legislation] must, however, be the irrevocable removal of the Jews in general. For both these ends a government of national strength, not of national weakness, is necessary." [Source: Eberhard Jäckel (ed.), Hitler. Sämtliche Aufzeichnungen 1905-1924 (Stuttgart, 1980), pp. 88-90. Translated by Richard S. Levy.]

If that's not enough to understand; consider p.253 in his MK; he is contesting against the Jews for Not having a Jewish State! for securing the vitality of their culture. This makes even a pro-Jewish site confirm why 'antisemites' lent support to Zionism in the early days:

Poison > There is a lot of fear for the Germans ruminating because of this historical event. Even though it gets people to disrespect them, it's done out of fear. Unlike the arabic terrorist card, they have something to show for their beliefs. German contributions to philosophy, science, & technology are proof of this elitist attitude they carried and still do.

Yes, this defamation is almost now a global school curriculum. What's sickening is even this "victimization" is exploited as a form of Capital and Germany still has to pay 'holocaust' "recompense" in terms of money. The Midas touch leaves nothing.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:50 am

@Lyssa,

You can have your antisemitism by all means but do not pollute my topic with this shit.
One of the most important truth about Hitler and the german public was antisemitism, that was basically his trademark. Hitler had no special attribute he could flaunt to the electorate except his antisemitism, he wasn't a conservative, he wasn't a leftist. His and his party's ideas were borrowed from the left, added some populism, etc.

What I've tried to show by pointing out Taylor's facts is that there was no "great man' Hitler, was basically an ordinary politician who tried to adapt to situations.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:04 pm

Hitler wrote:
I have a book about Stalin; one has to say: That is an enormous personality, a real ascetic, who has brought the huge empire together with an iron first [...] At the head a man who said: Do you think the loss of 13 million people is too much for a great idea?
-Zitelmann, Hitler, pp. 430

Antisemitism.....Beyond that, how about the Treaty of Versailles humiliation, or loss of the Rhineland, or the economic crisis, or the basic collapse of the democratic system? Do you know Volksgemeinschaft? Führerprinzip? Do you know what Lebensraum was for?

Hitler was talking about these things in the 1920's! AJP Taylor was a stupid Englishman and he didn't understand anything.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:10 pm

Jester has a visceral reaction to the mere mention of anti-Semitism.
Does he wish to know about the "myths' concerning Hitler without delving into the ideals and ideas?

What shall we discuss, so that Jester doesn't feel like his topic is being polluted?
perhaps a myth concerning his homosexuality or some titillating girlish bit to mull over and giggle in the night.
Maybe a myth about his underpants or what cologne he wore.

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:34 am

Satyr, my visceral reaction is not to the antisemitism itself, to that i am neutral.

My reaction is to the denial of the fact that Hitler or the german public was antisemite. Which is plainly visible in his actions. I am all for historical revisionism, if there is proof that his antisemitism was a fabrication, I am willing to see it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 4:38 am

Advocatus Diaboli

Quote :

Antisemitism.....Beyond that, how about the Treaty of Versailles humiliation, or loss of the Rhineland, or the economic crisis, or the basic collapse of the democratic system? Do you know Volksgemeinschaft? Führerprinzip? Do you know what Lebensraum was for?

Yes he did talk about that. Did he have a master plan to take germany out of the economic recession? No

Did he have a plan to create Lebensraum ? No

He did talk about them but he lacked a strategy.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 am

Jester > Yes he did talk about that. Did he have a master plan to take germany out of the economic recession? No
My reaction is to the denial of the fact that Hitler or the german public was antisemite. Which is plainly visible in his actions. I am all for historical revisionism, if there is proof that his antisemitism was a fabrication, I am willing to see it.

What Fabrication?!
Hitler's 'anti-semitism' is usually explained as a product of his 'Xt.' and Xt.-hatred for the Jews; this is another myth despite how he manipulated the masses in the name of the Church and Christ. The foll. quote suffices to show the direction of his 'ethical strategy' and the nature of his 'anti-semitism';

“I shall open such a campaign against them [the Catholic clergy] in press, radio and cinema so that they won’t know what hit them …. Let us have no martyrs among the Catholic priests, it is more practical to show they are criminals.” [Frank Coppa, The papacy, the jews, and the holocaust]

And yes, Hitler had no strategy for a German recovery, he was silly, and that is why it took such giant nations at once to declare war against him. What an inconvenient detail in history.
Maybe, just maybe the biggest myth is 'Jester's sincerely analyzing' myths about Hitler. I have indeed spoiled 'the level' of his thread and cast a sore eye,, its time to own up; I leave a sight for sore eyes, to atleast enjoy nature and the spring flowers as we go along... I'm done here.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 am

Jester wrote:
Yes he did talk about that.
Did he have a master plan to take germany out of the economic recession? No

You really have the whole thing upside down!

It wasn't merely that "he talked about thems". They were him, so to say. The Weltanschauung was the masterplan

Your other statements blend together here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

At least it seems that Hitler/Schacht was/were not simple opportunists.

Then, in 1937, Hitler replaced Schacht for Goering, because Goering was to begin the rearmament.

Start to connect the dots here: armaments, volksgemeinschaft, lebensraum, autarky....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 10:10 am

And I was reading A.J.P Taylor (page numbers are from that crappy 1991 Penguin Edition)

A small highlight concerning Czechoslovakia:

"The Sudeten Nazis, like the Austrians before them, built up the tension gradually without guidance from Hitler" (pp. 302)

"On 28th March he [Hitler] received the Sudeten representatives [...] They were to negotiate with the Czechoslovak government; and, in Henlein's (viceroy of Sudeten Nazis) words: 'We must always demand so much that we can never be satisfied." [...] He [Hitler] hoped that something would give somewhere," (pp. 192)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myths about Hitler Myths about Hitler - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myths about Hitler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next