View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:27 am

Back to top Go down
Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:45 am

johngalthasspoken wrote:
[url=/2012/08/25/opinion/men-who-needs-them.html?_r=1]Men , Who Needs Them[/url]

Greg Hampikian, director of the Idaho Innocence Project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He resembles a dork.

No wonder he wants to see men gone.

Last edited by Recidivist on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:46 am

Banned advert:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

"Soon, husbands to pay salary to their housewives!

New Delhi: If a proposal mooted by the Women and Child Development Ministry is implemented, husbands could soon be legally mandated to pay a fixed monthly salary to their housewives for doing daily chores.

In fact, the ministry is currently preparing the draft of the Bill and it could be tabled before the Cabinet soon.

Women and Child Development Minister Krishna Tirath reportedly said the move is part of government’s efforts aimed at women empowerment.

Tirath said the government will set a standard for the salary amount to be paid to housewives every month."

Comment:

As portrayed, this has nothing to do Women and Child upliftment, this will be the source of tax for the government. As every salary earner in the country has to pay taxes and file returns annually. The public is fooled in the name of Woman Liberation. This is the reality of the democracy, looting is unabated and legalized."

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:32 pm

http://margotmagowan.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/what-if-the-male-avengers-posed-like-the-female-one/

scroll down to the comment section, this one posted by this female blogger herself

"Much of what is considered “attractive” or “sexy” is cultural, reflecting the values and morals of society. in 2012, especially in America, youth in females is considered “attractive” while older men are considered “attractive.” Social Darwinists argue this is biologcal, we want to reproduce and females select a man who can provide. Also a justification for women’s “natural” monogamy and males “natural” promiscuity. Total bullshit. Read Natalie Angier’s book woman science reporter for the New York Times. This is the same kind of pathetic theorizing that calls gay people unnatural and older people useless. Much goes into creating and raising healthy children and healthy societies. One theory is that females woudl have sex with as many males as possible so no one knows who the father is. Theories abound and the ones that justify a culture dominated by older, white men are the most popular. There is no “sexy ideal.” Have you ever been away for a while and come back and looked at Vogue? The women look like aliens, like there is no separation between money and beauty. Concepts of beauty are homogenized by a culture and the media is so ubiquitous, its hard to even tell what sexuality would be like or could be like."

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:46 am

More from the same retard:

margotmagowan wrote:
Guess what? Women don’t stand like this. Men who draw them make women stand like that. Posing that way is not “feminine” and not “natural.” Nor is sticking out your ass.
Then why do black women's asses stick out? Is it just coincidence that as our culture has become more sexualized the visibility of 'black ass' has increased so that it is now ubiquitous on TV and in adverts, yet it is a natural phenomenon common to the vast majorty of black women? Even trashy white women are now paying big dollars to get their asses 'pumped'. Blacks have been scientifically shown to be more fertile and promiscuous than other races, and their physical appearance is a natural expression of this greater sexual nature.

'Maggotwoman', a white liberal, and typical of her kind, has exposed her latent repulsion at black physicality, and she does not even realize it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:16 pm

are men finished ?

don't you wish you could strangle this bitch, Hanna Rosin ? evil jew cunt.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:05 pm

She's a dumb whore, typical of the overall zeitgeist.
What's worse is that hypothetical male beside her who purports to being a male when he's a fuckin' girl.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:53 pm

that little maggot,dan abrams, has published his own book titled " man down : Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That Women Are Better Cops, Drivers, Gamblers, Spies, World Leaders, Beer Tasters, Hedge Fund Managers, and Just About Everything Else ".. Shocked

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm

An emasculated, beta-male, fag, trying to hedge his bets and play into the growing averages.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:14 am

johngalthasspoken wrote:

" man down : Proof Beyond a Reasonable Doubt That Women Are Better Cops, Drivers, Gamblers, Spies, World Leaders, Beer Tasters, Hedge Fund Managers, and Just About Everything Else "

Better gamblers? How exactly does one be better at gambling? With that, any consideration of the wisdom held within that book (let alone believing it) is indicative of an unhealthy amount of "skepticism."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:30 pm

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Radical form of feminization:

We'll have to assume that this reduction of the male population to 10% of the current numbers would be carried out by...men.
Once again , females are exposed as being nothing but a means to an end: male tools against each other.

Consider this:
Without males protecting them and giving them the "right" to speak the way they do, how many of these bitches would dare?

This is not only a war on men, but it is a war on a particular kind of male: a European one.

To understand this you must consider why western man dominated, up until he was infected by a disease.
Let us include in this cateogry of western the Indo-Euroepan family, inlcuding the Aryans, the Doric tribes and the Ionians and the Norse...all descendents of a tribal family often called Hyperboreans, but, at times going by the many sub-categories participating in this family, characterized by a particular common spirit, or outlook, or reaction to reality.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:09 pm

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:46 am

Have you heard the term Gender Mainstreaming? It is a political agenda.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 am

Leaving the sisterhood: A recovering feminist speaks

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:21 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/its-in-womens-nature-to-be-dominated-by-men-20121213-2bbif.html

This is a piece written by a naive feminist in response to an article written by a conservative woman claiming it is in a woman's nature to be dominated by men.. No relationship is 50/50 & i've heard that women have better orgasms & are more sexually satisfied by submitting to a man.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:42 pm

A woman must be inspired to reach orgasm.

She always seeks out the most fit male, whether this fitness is exhibited in physical symmetry (beauty) or mental symmetry (intelligence) on manliness, a spirit of strength and resistance.

Modern systems propose an alternative ideal male, the civilized one, the docile, well-groomed, integrated, networked, male.
A male who gains resources by submitting and serving a higher entity: either God or State or Institution (Corporation, Sport's Franchise, Political Party, Conglomerate, Rich Individual etc.).

A female, no matter how strong and independent when pretends to be, if she is feminine and not a bitch, dyke or an a-sexual...always wants to submit to a stronger male.
Not only submit figuratively and partially, but, in private...completely and totally and in every way...if she is not sexually repressed by a system that condemns nature.

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

"Interestingly, most 'sworn virgins' confess to feeling proud of their fate, and say they gained status they would not otherwise have had in such a patriarchal society."

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

MRA's think the same thing.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

Quote :
A mother-of-one has revealed why she has given up trying to control the thick facial hair she began sprouting after the birth of her son 28 years ago.

Known only as Mariam, the 49-year-old appeared on ITV's This Morning to discuss her decision and how it has affected her life.

Having throwing in the towel with her facial hair battle in 2008 after her son left home, she explained: "I didn't feel brave...it was more curiosity and what happens with me - will I be more myself if I let it grow? And how will people react?
"There was this big fear that if I would show it that everybody would turn away from me and nobody would talk to me any more."

Mariam began a blog in which she talked about her facial hair, how years of tweezing had left her with red, inflamed skin, and shared reactions to her appearance.

She said: "Some people have said that people like me should be 'shot'... but that was just one person on the internet and the internet is a place where people write horrible stuff.

"But on the other hand I have a lot of people that say it's courageous and inspired other women to be more free, so I have both sides."

When asked by host Holly Willoughby whether she felt sexy, Mariam replied: Yes. Now I'm ready to have a relationship. I feel more confident and know myself better then when I was younger... I am happy."

In fact Mariam is feeling so at home in her own skin she also appears as a "bearded lady" in a circus act.

"I like acting, so it was a mixture of my talents," she said.

"I also wanted to give people the opportunity to talk to a bearded lady because they're too scared to approach you in the street."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue May 07, 2013 3:02 pm

She should be shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Shot?
How crude.

Perhaps the better punishment would be to allow her to live.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 3:06 am

One way to think about it -
I am another 'hater' on the internet, for her, the second one who wants her to be shot - she proudly proclaimed. I am giving her validation. Or, I would if I were serious and not playing on her quote.

Everything is about inflating her'self'. Hate, love,... everything means validation to her.
'Will you look at me? - I need you to look at me and give me something, anything.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

The one who should be 'shot' is the dude who got her pregnant, and any man thinking of getting her pregnant again!

Quote :
"When asked by host Holly Willoughby whether she felt sexy, Mariam replied: Yes. Now I'm ready to have a relationship."

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 12:32 pm

A feminine, aggressive spirit in you.

Quote :
whether she felt sexy, Mariam replied: Yes.

If you cover her body and look at her head then she looks like an effeminate musketeer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Target practice for Anfang...

hmm...

Maybe its all the chemicals in the food ecology; she sounds innocent, if its not the hormones and not on purpose,, this might be really serious, what's happening.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism

Back to top Go down

Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next