View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:51 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 01, 2013 7:22 pm

"Interestingly, most 'sworn virgins' confess to feeling proud of their fate, and say they gained status they would not otherwise have had in such a patriarchal society."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 01, 2013 7:32 pm

MRA's think the same thing.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

Quote :
A mother-of-one has revealed why she has given up trying to control the thick facial hair she began sprouting after the birth of her son 28 years ago.

Known only as Mariam, the 49-year-old appeared on ITV's This Morning to discuss her decision and how it has affected her life.

Having throwing in the towel with her facial hair battle in 2008 after her son left home, she explained: "I didn't feel brave...it was more curiosity and what happens with me - will I be more myself if I let it grow? And how will people react?
"There was this big fear that if I would show it that everybody would turn away from me and nobody would talk to me any more."

Mariam began a blog in which she talked about her facial hair, how years of tweezing had left her with red, inflamed skin, and shared reactions to her appearance.

She said: "Some people have said that people like me should be 'shot'... but that was just one person on the internet and the internet is a place where people write horrible stuff.

"But on the other hand I have a lot of people that say it's courageous and inspired other women to be more free, so I have both sides."

When asked by host Holly Willoughby whether she felt sexy, Mariam replied: Yes. Now I'm ready to have a relationship. I feel more confident and know myself better then when I was younger... I am happy."

In fact Mariam is feeling so at home in her own skin she also appears as a "bearded lady" in a circus act.

"I like acting, so it was a mixture of my talents," she said.

"I also wanted to give people the opportunity to talk to a bearded lady because they're too scared to approach you in the street."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue May 07, 2013 3:02 pm

She should be shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue May 07, 2013 7:35 pm

Shot?
How crude.

Perhaps the better punishment would be to allow her to live.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 3:06 am

One way to think about it -
I am another 'hater' on the internet, for her, the second one who wants her to be shot - she proudly proclaimed. I am giving her validation. Or, I would if I were serious and not playing on her quote.

Everything is about inflating her'self'. Hate, love,... everything means validation to her.
'Will you look at me? - I need you to look at me and give me something, anything.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 7:01 am

The one who should be 'shot' is the dude who got her pregnant, and any man thinking of getting her pregnant again!

Quote :
"When asked by host Holly Willoughby whether she felt sexy, Mariam replied: Yes. Now I'm ready to have a relationship."

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 12:32 pm

A feminine, aggressive spirit in you.

Quote :
whether she felt sexy, Mariam replied: Yes.

If you cover her body and look at her head then she looks like an effeminate musketeer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Target practice for Anfang...

hmm...

Maybe its all the chemicals in the food ecology; she sounds innocent, if its not the hormones and not on purpose,, this might be really serious, what's happening.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed May 08, 2013 7:32 pm

The female musketeer is 'modern' in her thinking. One modern is nothing but in numbers their way of thinking becomes suffocating.

The circus lady seems genuine. A woman trying to make the best out of her fate. Her circus family life probably shaped her character.

The dark skinned woman in the third video is talking a lot of shit - disgusting. The fair skinned one, Hm, the haircut isn't feminine yet she seems to have vulnerabilities. What can be hurt is open for influences from the outside. So she uses her senses...a good thing.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu May 09, 2013 9:39 am

Anfang wrote:

Everything is about inflating her'self'. Hate, love,... everything means validation to her.
'Will you look at me? - I need you to look at me and give me something, anything.'

What specifically made you come to this conclusion?

The only evidence I see is the fact she made a blog about it. Even that could be for reasons other than a want for indiscriminate validation.

Today, I wouldn't be surprised if she was actively sought out as a news piece instead of her actively trying to gain popular attention.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu May 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Good question...

hm, hmmm,...

It's a lot of extrapolation - for me at least. Which makes it more likely that I am quite wrong about her.

Quote :
"There was this big fear that if I would show it that everybody would turn away from me and nobody would talk to me any more."

But she had to do it, it was important, because...

Quote :
"I didn't feel brave...it was more curiosity and what happens with me - will I be more myself if I let it grow? And how will people react?"

I don't buy that part about being more herself.
Growing her hair and toenails is also more of herself?

Does she want to look more masculine? A different style of clothing, haircut, less cleavage would have been a good way to start, but no, it has to be that beard.

She still wears make-up and a dress, the haircut is nothing unusual. She even takes good care of her beard. So a 'Fuck it, I don't care about my appearance that much, there are more important things for me.', kind of attitude isn't the case with her.

She could have shaved the beard. No tweezers, if pain is the issue, or bleached it, or what else there is.

So I guess it's mostly about attention, or let's call it curiosity about how people are going to react.

Nothing wrong with attention, everybody seeks it. Although with varying desire and for different reasons in different ways.

The environment supports her, she writes a blog, gets mostly positive feedback, gets on a, presumably, popular TV show.
The whole angle looks like to be a "You go girl, you are so brave and strong,... feminist" routine.

And here I could be off. After seeing the short video interview, I was thinking that she may have been a bit misinterpreted (willfully more or less) by that show to better fit that feminist angle. Maybe, maybe not that much.

Feminism, among many other popular movements, like the young, jealous, bearded sister MRA is consisting of members who are very opinionated.

An Opinionatedness which derives from denied emotions, which are rationalized.
A spiral of implanted ideas -> unconscious, denied emotions -> rationalization -> more denied emotions -> more rationalization ->...

At first it's tempting, it makes life easier to put away fear without coming to terms with it.

Like in case of the M R A...
"Will anybody tell me what's really going on? I don't feel so good. So you say women aren't angels, sent down to earth to please me(n)? Something has to be done! Yeah, absolutely, I'll join your group.

We men have to come together, sign some petitions for equality and demand equal rights, for equal people. Feminism isn't about equality, they have that rationalization hamster thing running - we men are rational beings, ho ho ho, no effort required. Feels good, eh, I mean absolutely flawless semantically pure argumentation by definition, those are the facts! Yeah so we are about equality, TRUE equality not that feminist kind one!

Yeah, what he said, Shut up! Everybody told you not talk politics here! You and your right-wing agenda! Nobody likes you here! Take a hint, nobody likes you! That should tell you something. Get lost!

...."

So to bring this to an end.

Feminism, something I associate her with, her attitude, feeds on everything it can. Everything is rationalized to validate one's position. He hates me? Well, he's obviously ignorant. It's the internet - full of those trolls. I am so glad to be on the team which doesn't operate on that level. Love makes right. I'm sexy and I know it. (TM).

Does she share that attitude? To quite some extent, I do believe so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu May 09, 2013 7:27 pm

Feminism, like the MRA, and Marxism, and Christianity, is anti-nature.
Therefore, it rejects natural indication of fitness.

modernism is an escape from the determinism of nature, into the slavery of productivity.
If you remain loyal and productive, your genetic inferiorities are to be excused...or should be ignored.

Modernity offers a materialistic, and cosmetic, pride.
If you cannot e born with it, then you may purchase it, if you work hard enough and pay your dues.

This is how it takes on this attitude where reality must bend to your essence, rather than you bending to it.
Of course, this requires an artificial environment, within which the illusion of escaping nature and natural selection, can be enacted by all those who most fear or are the most affected by the indifference of the world.

In place of "world", as in cosmos, they place the world, as in the world of man: the artifices, and human interventions.
They dare others to judge them using natural markers, for in Modernity, the only markers accepts are monetary, and social, and cultural.

Beauty is redefined as something superficial or subjective, and not as an outcome of genetic strength, exhibiting, fitness and fertility.
A woman can avid hearing to some natural standard of attraction, based on procreation.
She is to be judged as a "person", a sexless, race-less, clean slate...with no inheritance, no history, no past.
She - even suing the designation is troubling - is to be judged on her merits, in relation to socioeconomic and cultural standards.
These socioeconomic, cultural standards are Modern, and no other.

Not Muslim, not pagan, not tribal, not traditional...no, Judeo-Christian, Nihilistic and current.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu May 09, 2013 8:06 pm

The above mentioned, represents the very power of modernity; the seductive appeal of forgetfulness.

Think...a world of uncontrolled reproduction, sheltered by a system of institution, benefiting from disciplined, consistent, engaged, masses.

In such a world, would not the cruelty of nature, seem, almost, unbearable?
Who can cope with the cold decree of a past that cannot be intervened upon?
But the outcome can be "corrected".

All it takes for the corrective intervention to have an impact is for the past to be forgotten or dismissed or denounced.
How many of these victims of natural selection, allowed to become conscious of their predicament, due to sheltering, would resist the temptation of a "clean slate"?

Suddenly, you are no longer the representation of an entire lineage, carrying with you its failings and victories, but a "new beginning", now to be evaluated in accordance with the immediate.
No matter how weak you are, you can purchase respect, if you pay the piper.
They will bow before you if you rise in the insitutinoal order, by paying, to the ones above, the required deferecne.As you rise, you gain in liberty, because evry phase tests your loyalty, resolve, and totally commitment to the bullshit involved.

This is what is "intimidating" about this so called " strong woman".
A female, rising to the position of institutional representative.
Not her, but what she represents is what intimidates; it intimidates because it has the force of numbers.

No matter how dumb you are, you can purchase the semblance of intelligence...now called education; education, being the purchasing of other people's intelligence.
It does not matter if your analytical, real-time, abilities are below average - this being what intelligence is - just as long as you repeat, quote, defer...in that academic style of pretentiousness.

You can see how the majority would find this appealing.
You can also see why they could not, and would not, ever let go of its compensating force.
Now, you may understand, why debating, conversing, trying to convince these, dullards, is a useless attempt.
They are not interested in reality because reality is what they want to forget and escape.

How can you appeal to a reason completely dedicated to meeting an emotional, instinctive, need?

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu May 09, 2013 8:23 pm

A case in point.

It took the intervention of a bull-dyke, calling herself heterosexual (Blurry), to completely derail a thread, on ILP, about male/female differences.
The insinuations were typical, and the cowering, by the effete, men-children, was expected.

Who reacted?
Kriswest.
A cat-fight breaks out, the boys, just pull back and watch.
Then, the Magji, brown-cow, enters the scene to return the forum to its mundane babbling.
Remember Mags, the cow moderator over at the barn?
The one who came here, all in a huff, ready to teach us something we had never considers...then slithering away into the dung-pool she moderates?

No male dared to say a word.
If they did, it would be in that boyish, gosh-darn, insert comical comment, manner of the brain-dead, high on drugs...including the computer and television kind.
Feminization in action.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu May 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Women growing beard and Men lactating...?

Quote :
I first became interested in male lactation in 1978 after reading Dana Raphael’s book, The Tender Gift: Breastfeeding. Although Raphael only dealt with the subject briefly, she did say that men can and have produced milk after stimulating their nipples.

While my husband David had no interest in nursing our son, we both were intrigued with the idea. We had just had our first unassisted homebirth and were excited about applying our positive thinking techniques to other aspects of our lives. Although Raphael had written about milk production through nipple stimulation, perhaps, we thought, David could do it simply through suggestion. He began telling himself that he would lactate, and within a week, one of his breasts swelled up and milk began dripping out. When we excitedly showed my father (a physician) David’s breast he said, “Obviously there’s something physiologically wrong with David.” The fact that David had willed himself to do this, did not impress him. We knew, however, that this was yet another example of the power of the mind.

Still, we were not ready for David to actually breastfeed our baby. First of all, there was no need for it. I was doing just fine on my own. But more importantly, he simply had no desire to do it. After he discovered that his body had indeed been responsive to his thoughts, he suggested to himself that the lactation would stop, and within a week his breast returned to normal. The experiment had been a success.

We didn’t give it much thought after that until years later when I came across a short article called “Male Lactation” by Professor Patty Stuart Macadam of the Department of Anthropology at the University of Toronto (Compleat Mother, Fall, 1996, Volume 43).

It is possible, and has been observed in animals and humans. In 1992, 18 Dayak fruit bats were captured from a rainforest in the Krau Game Reserve, Pahang, Malaysia. Of the 10 mature males captured, each had functional mammary glands from which small amounts of milk were expressed. A breast is a breast. Male lactation is physiologically possible and, according to Dr. Robert Greenblatt, production in males can be stimulated by letting a baby suckle for several weeks. Indeed some human males secrete milk at birth and at puberty.Historically, male lactation was noted by the German explorer Alexander Freiherr von Humboldt prior to 1859, who wrote of a 32-year-old man who breastfed his child for five months. It was also observed in a 55-year-old Baltimore man who had been the wetnurse of the children of his mistress.

Wiki entry: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri May 10, 2013 5:59 am

Satyr wrote:
She is to be judged as a "person", a sexless, race-less, clean slate...with no inheritance, no history, no past.

Other 'clean-slates' can do that. You have to be one, or try to be one, to be not judgemental, to accept and love all your fellow (wo)men.
First, words which divide, seperate and discriminate get a pure negative connotation, next will be their removal.

Quote :
She - even suing the designation is troubling - is to be judged on her merits, in relation to socioeconomic and cultural standards.

Either to not be judged at all or by an absolute moral standard for everybody - love(ly).

Quote :
They will bow before you if you rise in the insitutinoal order, by paying, to the ones above, the required deferecne.As you rise, you gain in liberty, because evry phase tests your loyalty, resolve, and totally commitment to the bullshit involved.

Yes, there is a price to be paid and the real price, I suspect, is not in the years in which one is slaving away to further one's career, to rise in power and potentially more freedom, but that after attaining that position, there are some parts gone inside, which had to make room for that bullshit.
Some creativity is required to try and survive, while retaining something one considers worthy of surviving.

Quote :

A case in point.
I am a sexist and a racist, a speciesist, an indivdualist?,.... I feel that evil in me, haha.
Those damn senses and that discriminating* mind.
There is a permanent solution to it - death. Zombification.

* - discriminating, a bad thing in itself Rolling Eyes , so I felt no need to add another curse word, hah.

Either those guys there are zombies or they are desperately needy to fit in, anywhere, no matter what, or they cleverly use that platform, more or less believing their own bullshit.

Quote :
Remember Mags, the cow moderator over at the barn?

Haha, nice image.
Not in particular, I may gonna dig a bit into it in hopes of unearthing some comedy - silly or tragic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 am

The Gender Industry.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Quote :

Feminism has taught women to hate adult men...so you will see more of these female teachers desperate enough to have sexual relationships with young boys.

What would you think? Will the teacher be disciplined with equal treatment or will she get preferential treatment?

In fact, feminism was striving for equality. But it seems that pedophilia is supported by new age feminism as you wouldn't see feminists protesting against lenient treatment of female pedophiles.

-Riaz.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 pm

A song I came across while listening to an online radio. Felt a mixture of being humored and saddened. Men becoming feminized and the nihilistic Christian ethos - what's the issue with having a girlfriend? It's a better option to keep yourself chaste while you wait for your ideal alpha State man to take you away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:23 am

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:30 pm

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:02 am

One more proof how feminist movements are trends set by Men females follow:

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:45 am

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:03 am

Imagine living with the woman! bounce 

Exhausting. She stresses me out.   

I just couldn't take it any more. LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:18 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Imagine living with the woman! bounce 

Exhausting. She stresses me out.   

I just couldn't take it any more.  LOL
Now imagine how a guy would feel having to deal with this, more often than not, just to pass on his genes.

Also, interesting that it takes a bisexual female to speak of such truths.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 am

To close-off this focus on Camille Paglia and her refreshingly honest talk about rape, men and women in a post-modern world:

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 am

Her comments on Hitchens are particularly interesting.
I think Hitchens focused on the secular-humanist, world-view and neglected to explore spirituality outside Judeo-Christian nihilism of the post-modern era.

Paglia represents a pagan female, all the way down to her bisexuality.
A very masculine-thinking female, which is rare.
An example of a female who can be heard by a male, when there are so many feminine thinkers, of biological males and females both, who should just shit the fuck up and stop pretending they have something intellectual to say worth listening to.
Repeating the popular social and cultural myths, does not make you worth listening to.

At least Hitchens, with his eloquent verbosity, represents the Jew metamorphosis, from the Cult of the Chosen to the Cult of the all-inclusive Zionists, who tear down so as to disappear and integrate.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:19 am

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:40 pm

I love this guy:

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Satyr wrote:
I love this guy:

The article he's talking about is written by Anna North. A simple Google of this woman brings up a picture of her heavily powdered in make-up.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seeing a feminist in make-up is one of the funniest things. So outspoken about men and their sexist misogyny by being attracted to women - she indulges them, despite being a powerful centerpiece for the whole feminist "movement," and not actually being required to do so.

Of course, the typical response by a feminist is to say she does it to please herself (not even society, because that's evil and misogynist) - they like to look nice. Nice for what? Because there's a Christian, nihilistic, ideal of beauty in every one of us - beauty without purpose, ripped from all things natural (sexual) so as to keep her image as one who is chaste and detached from all the "brutes" who are only interested in sex.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Yes, funny.
The red lips are meant to imitate the vagina engorged with blood - aroused.

Powdering your face hides blemishes offering the illusion of health, more pronounced with a bit of blush.

The entire look is sexual.

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:27 pm

And females always talk about how males try to compensate for their defects. Modern day feminines are the ones, really, compensating for their short comings; e.g., they splash on make up as their natural faces aren't sufficiently erotic and then the whole push up bra thing. Almost everything about them is fake; their personalities, their finger nails, their boobs, etc, and they demand that men " man up " - that we be " real men "; what a joke.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 am

Quote :
And females always talk about how males try to compensate for their defects
“If you were offered the chance to live your own life again, would you seize the opportunity? The only real philosophical answer is automatically self-contradictory: 'Only if I did not know that I was doing so.' To go through the entire experience once more would be banal and Sisyphean—even if it did build muscle—whereas to wish to be young again and to have the benefit of one's learned and acquired existence is not at all to wish for a repeat performance, or a Groundhog Day. And the mind ought to, but cannot, set some limits to wish-thinking. All right, same me but with more money, an even sturdier penis, slightly different parents, a briefer latency period… the thing is absurd. I seriously would like to know what it was to be a woman, but like blind Tiresias would also want the option of re-metamorphosing if I wished. How terrible it is that we have so many more desires than opportunities.”

Oh Mr. Hitchens.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: ThunderFoot Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:58 am

Atheism does open the gates to nature and to objective analysis of everything we take for granted.
The connection between Judaism, Christianity, Marxism and Secular Humanism, resulting in feminism has to be redefined when the foundations are crumbling and we still insist on preserving the pie-in-da-sky.

Secular Humanists feel threatened by this slow detachment from its own inheritance.
Communists felt the same kind of pressure when they launched their warfare against the Christian Church.

Maintaining the label of "victim" while assaulting the original, the source, the mother of all victim dogmas, is a difficult balancing act.

---------------------

Just listen to the definition of what violence is, as it is applied to opinions.
We see the same rules applied on internet forums such as PN and ILP where if someone is offended in any way by any position then a red flag is raised, and the long road towards the shameful banishment - exclusion from the 'in' crowed, as it were - begins.

---------------------

MRA, the male version of this feminism, and its Cult of Victimhood.
Feminism+ = MRA
The + indicating the "masculine".

Atheism must add itself to that list of conformist ideas.
Not just rejecting the ridiculousness of a God, but "plus" a reaffirmation of all the cultural bullshit theism, the nihilistic kind, has brought about.

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:39 pm

Swedish Feminism

This stuff is getting ridiculous. Beyond Orwellian. Although only natural i suppose; considering Sweden hasn't participated in a war for over 200 years and the media has been subsidized for over 50 years. Yet there's no MRA, and i suspect it's due to all the victimhood sentiments being drawn towards to issue of immigration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prabath

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:50 am

Chinese woman beating a man in public. Am I the only one who didn't feel sorry for the pussy whipped piece of human excrement? The turd deserved it. Btw, It's not staged & she was arrested afterwards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Oct 21, 2013 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Today at 10:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Feminism