Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:19 pm

Satyr wrote:
From all that...and I added more, so go back and reread, you only saw the judgments on you and your motives?
Interesting.

i just explained why you, as a female, want peace, and social stability, or why you, as a female want a strong male, even if in the form of a strong institution, like a police force, or army, or judicial system...and you only saw my personal judgments?
you self-define yourself as a 'leftist' so you admit to being a hypocrite and a feeble minded stunted psychology....I only use more precise language to uncover the meaning behind the political correct jargon.

What is philosophy, for you, dear?
A self-help manual?
A chicken-soup for your soul, to feel good in your fevered dis-ease?
A way to make mankind happy, and to feel loved and appreciated?

Philosophy, dear, is about truth....and the truth is harsh.
Shall I pretend to think otherwise to not insult you, or not hurt your feelings?
Shall I lie, and tell you I respect you, and value your judgments/
Isn't ILP good enough for that?

You, claim to come here to be challenged.
Well, this is it!!!
I will tell you everything I think of you, and of the world we both occupy.
Nothing left said, or hidden, or sweetened for a child.

Dude, address my arguments. At least address just one. Calling me a "female" and "sweetie", and lecturing me on your weird pseudoscience on what rape and sex is, does not mean addressing my arguments. At least make a blockquote of my arguments to Aeon, AutSider, or Impulso Oscuro [sic], and respond to that. At the moment I can't tell which of my points you are responding to. How can you refute my arguments if you don't even make it clear what arguments you address?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:26 pm

I answered you, sweetie....you did not see?
Look again.
What arguments, dear...you declare, and offer zero logic, reasoning, evidence.
Show one "argument" and I'll respond to it.

Sweetie, I begin at the roots.
The "wild west" did have institutions.
It was not anarchy, dear.
It wasn't as controlled and sophisticated as today, due to technological deficiencies, but there was a government, law, and organization.
The Natives had order, as well....their own kind, but order nonetheless.

Chimpanzees have social rules, sweetie.

Tribes, in the jungle, had rules.
Females abide by those rules.
Men challenge them, at their own risk.
No anarchy, sweetie.

Nature is order....life is ordering.
This order then manifests as organized communal order.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:36 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
Whatever. Rolling Eyes  

I'll see if the other users can respond to any of the arguments I made against their points.
lol!

You claim whores built and maintained the 'wild west'?
Ha....
And the Negroes built America.
Yes pussy power, supported by males with big guns, moves mountains... otherwise there would be a free-for-all rape festival.

Women used sex to use males to protect them from other males.
This goes back to the primal species stage, and is adapted to more sophisticated Modern forms.

women make good, but unreliable, followers, protectors, repeaters, regugitators, not revolutionaries, rebels, innovators, inventors, thinkers outside the box, creators fo any sort.
When given a recipes they copy it and repeat it religiously, as long as it offers stability and peace.....as long as it is strong. When it weakens and shift allegiances and learn the new rules, and copy the new recipes.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Sweetheart, the fact that males need females to pass on their genes, contributes to women not becoming helpless, fuck-toys....vulnerable to any male that wanted to use and abuse them.
Because strong males monopolize females, beta males evolved different tactics to get pussy, and females exploit this need.
I've briefly explained the underlying reason [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Read some books on evolution psychology, dear, and not only the feel-good feminism books, based on Marxism and Abrahamistic delusions.
It's all based on natural selection, and evolved sexual roles and survival strategies...not on your pathetic ideological naivete, implying good/evil or right/wrong behaviors.
Grow, the fuck, up.
You've been brainwashed by Marxism.....and you bought into it because it gratifies your psychosis.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:47 pm

Satyr wrote:
I answered you, sweetie....you did not see?
Look again.
What arguments, dear...you declare, and offer zero logic, reasoning, evidence.
Show one "argument" and I'll respond to it.

Sweetie, I begin at the roots.
The "wild west" did have institutions.
It was not anarchy, dear.
It wasn't as controlled and sophisticated as today, due to technological deficiencies, but there was a government, law, and organization.
The Natives had order, as well....their own kind, but order nonetheless.

Chimpanzees have social rules, sweetie.

Tribes, in the jungle, had rules.
Females abide by those rules.
Men challenge them, at their own risk.
No anarchy, sweetie.

Nature is order....life is ordering.
This order then manifests as organized communal order.

The wild west did have institutions, later on. But back when the madams founded it, there were small towns without much law and order. The biggest thing you had to an institution back then was a small town mayor and sheriffs. Whenever I see you say something like "women serve institutions", you refer to a large bureaucracy, a "nanny state", and you usually imply that women are some kind of Borg that blindly serve the state and its rules. Such a case clearly did not exist in the wild west.

The madams did not serve institutions so much as they made the institutions in the first place. Without the madams, there would be no western town, and later no midwest cities. The wild west is actually a pretty good example of women challenging the rules at their own risk. The madams and their charges clearly took a big risk coming out far away from civilized society to settle in a foreign and dangerous environment to start a business. They also broke a lot of unspoken rules; conventional beliefs regarding what a woman was capable of and her role in society. Women at the time were not thought of as pioneers and prostitutes were seen as nonhuman. The madams and prostitutes clearly broke those rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:52 pm

No sweetie...you are deluded if you think whorehouses were institutions that built the west.

No, dear...the church is an institution....a company is one, law is one, the alpha-male chimp is a proto-institution.
A tribal leader is the beginning of what naive women, like you, understand as a bureaucracy.
It is a adaptation of the alpha's power.

Just as gender is the application of sexual roles, so is the institution an abstraction of alpha-maleness.
Why would men living in a lawless world pay for sex, dear?
Are you naive or stupid?
Men made sure other men did not abuse whores, dear.
If not the sheriff then the biggest badest dog in the area...and in return he got serviced for free.

Men allowed whorehouses, dear...to vent excess masculine energies that would otherwise threatened all the towns and the government at large.
Women did shit, but spread their legs and manipulate individual males using sex.
Women have power THROUGH a proxy....a male, or an institution.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:58 pm

Women are not free.
Feminization implies that biological males are obsolete, because they've been replaced by institution - they've been abstracted out of relevance, leaving them only as sperm donors and teddy-bears for women to pretend they are their equal.

What would stop a real man, not brainwashed by modern crap, to not dominate a female?
What?
Her genius?
Her strength?
Her artistry?

Only her manipulation, using sex as a reward, and other males as proxies.

Have you seen Eastwood's Unoforgiven?
Whores were abused, and they paid other men to avenge them.
Do you understand, you pathetically naive female?
What other power did they have, or do they have, other than other men, or masculinity abstracted as institution, calling forth other men with guns and technologies and means to punish?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:06 pm

Female power has always been, since the time we were primitive primates, is to this day, and forever will be, sex.
To put it in memetic contexts....their natural evolved role as gestating and birthing and nurturing agencies is now expressed linguistically, symbolically, metaphorically, ideologically, artistically.
In all fields, from philosophy to art, and from politics to gastronomy, they adopt the popular beliefs, and regurgitate, repeat, copy...adding nothing of their own, remain true to what was GIVEN to them....and then shifting allegiance when a "better" or a new fashion, a new alpha, a new ideology, comes along, with its own beliefs and recipes and methods, and philosophies.

Women have never, and will never challenge anything, unless they feel a shift in power...and then they are on the forefront of a new trend, a new fashion,a new populist movement, a new power.
Only when they sense weakness, do they even consider changing alliances, or breaking trust....whereas males never do, if they are real males and not pussies.
Men die for their families, their ideologies, their clan.  

Women gestate, nurture, maintain...that is all.
They do not challenge, revolutionize, innovate, invent anything new.
This is why males need them.
They are always a means to an end.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:11 pm

Even feminism was invented by MEN....Abrahamics and Marxists, but men of the lowest kind, but biologically speaking they were males, nonetheless.
As it was men, feeble, sick, Europeans, that freed the slaves.
Negroes would have never broken free if not for Europeans and their Abrahamic ideologies.

Women were given freedom...they did not earn it.
They were permitted to pretend they were equals, when for thousands of years they were not trusted to vote, nor to have a voice in communal affairs.
When they finally did, all went to hell.
See what is occurring now....that's all due to a memetic virus....and feminism is but one symptom.
The way things are going collapse is coming....sooner or later.

Then, let's see who will protect you from whatever takes over.
I want you to attempt to reason and argue with a Muslim, for example, about how females are powerful and strong and free-thinkers and builders.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:15 pm

Satyr wrote:
Sweetheart, the fact that males need females to pass on their genes, contributes to women not becoming helpless, fuck-toys....vulnerable to any male that wanted to use and abuse them.
Because strong males monopolize females, beta males evolved different tactics to get pussy, and females exploit this need.
I've briefly explained the underlying reason [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Read some books on evolution psychology, dear, and not only the feel-good feminism books, based on Marxism and Abrahamistic delusions.
It's all based on natural selection, and evolved sexual roles and survival strategies...not on your pathetic ideological naivete, implying good/evil or right/wrong behaviors.
Grow, the fuck, up.
You've been brainwashed by Marxism.....and you bought into it because it gratifies your psychosis.

You make many assumptions that are not supported by science. First of all, evolution psychology is not taken seriously by the majority of scientists; biologists, anthropologists, geneticists etc. and for good reason. Most of it is just so stories with little research and evidence done to critically examine its underlying assumptions.

For instance: you're idea of alpha and beta males. No such thing exists. The idea of alpha and beta males came from biologist L. David Mech's book on captive wolves in the 1970s. The problem is, the book was about captive wolves, not wolves in the wild. And Mech has retracted his book ever since. Wild wolves do not function with alpha males dominating female wolves and beta males. What happens is a male wolf and a female wolf create a family, and together act as leaders of that family. The "alpha male" as the macho asshole is actually bad for the survival of a social animal group. If you pridefully think you're an alpha male, remember that you are comparing yourself to a caged animal.

Also, about Darwinism on the whole. Most of Darwinism, such as social Darwinism, is a very biased and limited understanding of Charles Darwin's own theories of evolution. When Charles Darwin speaks of an animal being "fit" to reproduce he simply means an animal most adapted to its environment, not the "alpha male" you have in your head. An arctic fox can be as big and mean as you want it to be, but if it doesn't have the right color of fur it will not be able to hunt prey. Darwin also talks about how animals relied on cooperation to survive, not just competition. Nature does have plenty of competition, but it's also a reciprocal relationship where different animals (even of different species) have to balance each other out for the survival of the entire ecosystem. If you don't like that idea, don't argue with me, argue with Darwin.

Most people into evolutionary psychology have incorrect ideas of how human beings behave in the wild; in other words in indigenous tribes and before civilization. Human beings, for most of their 200,000 year history, were promiscuous and not patriarchal, with men and women being for the most part equal. The system of alpha males and beta males did not exist. You have this idea of prehistoric men doing all the hard work while prehistoric women did nothing but leach off the men. That is not true. Women did most of the work and provided most of the food through small game, gathering, and growing food. Men hunted, but their big game prizes were rare supplements. Humanity survived on the backs of women for most of its history.  

If you want to truly understand biology, you have to read a lot more by current scientists. Your pet evopsyche theories have a limited if downright wrong idea of how nature actually works. Science moved beyond the 19th century. Of course I'm not saying nature or prehistoric human societies were a bed of roses. Nature is tough, but nature is complex, and you can't make nature serve an ideology without being wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:26 pm

By the way, will you ever respond to my other arguments?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:31 pm

Alpha and betas are observed in all primate social unities, you sad woman.
There's the dominant one and the inferior ones.

Your need to dismiss psychology, only settles for declaring evolution psychology debunked...and you remain clueless.

We see , without requiring institutional validation, the alpha and beta male type in many species...and not only in the human species.
In mammalian social species, most clearly.

Whoever these "people" you pronounce as evidence of psychology being debunked, I'm sure they are as brilliant and well-read, and honest, as you are, sweetie.

Your judgment, announcing that whorehouses built the west, with no male support, exposes the quality of your and their minds...and it most clearly exposes the motive.

Cooperation imbecile, is part of Evolution Psychology...you sad pathetic woman.

Who said cooperative survival strategies were not part of it?
Who said even there there's no competition involved...like how females try to spread rumours other females are whores, to make males not want to copulate with them.
You know nothing, you've read nothing...all you have is a delusion you defend in the most absurd and infantile ways...and then you expect respect?

Alpha beta, sad woman, is not an institution. It refers to dominant and non-dominant males.
Dominant ones copulate with more females...the non-dominant ones need to use other methods...being rugs for females being one, raping them being another.

Get it?

Nature is complex and you have no clue as to its simplest starting points...so you need to hide your ignorance with bullshyte and ideological rhetoric declaring that whorehouses built the west.
you are clueless as to the simplest, most obvious natural mechanism, and only use complexity to justify your ideological prejudices and your deluded ideology.

Read why rape evolved and why it still persists, you sad female.
It has nothing to do with morality or if it is good or bad....but why it is.

Females contributed to the social system in other ways,. dear...innovation, creativity, thinking outside the box is not part of their contribution.
Women are amazing and necessary and important...they simply are not like men, and they should stop pretending to be.

Women hold the house together, hold onto traditions, spread the tribes' the group's principles, values, knowledge....they nurture children up until 7-8, provide a place for men to relax and rejuvenate...and many other things they offer....but innovation, thinking outside the box, reasoning, challenging the status quo is not it.




_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:37 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
By the way, will you ever respond to my other arguments?  
Why would I waste my time, when the first one was pathetic and juvenile?


Do you actually have something of value to contribute, or just feel-good ideological bullshyte, based on Abrahamic spirituality and Marxism, post-modern delusions?

It always amazes me what dim-wits call "arguments".
It's usually declarative statements, so naive and infantile that I sometimes wonder if they are being serious or not.

Like reading a text where a child lets loose a declaration that chimpanzees are to be treated like humans....because they only differ genetically 2-4%...How and why would anyone respond to that?

You called the declaration that whores built the west, by challenging the male dominated power, an "argument"...and then expected replies...serious replies.
Now you tell me there are more 'argument" of the same sort, hidden in the pile of feces you dropped on KT, and I must wade through the crap and figure out what a child, like you means by 'argument"...and I'm thinking to myself, why am i even wasting my time on her...when she has a forum full of minds on her level to converse with, for hours, days, months, using the same quality arguments.

By the ways..changing your moniker, to hide your past identity, can only work for so long, without you being discovered.
I can understand why you would continuously change your identity, and seek attention, but do you not feel the slightest bit of shame?
Have you changed your mind, when you changed the name you gave it earlier?
Have you become smarter, less naive, more clever?
What, exactly, have you escaped, corrected, when you change your moniker and pretend to be someone else?
Will changing the words change your quality, your intelligence, your nature?



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:44 pm

Nigger Kike Bitch, I'm not an American.

Nigger Kike Bitch wrote:
I thought all feminists were upper middle class WASPS who only cared about their personal hedonist pleasures.

Where did I say something like this?

We can't have a civil conversation if you don't address what I actually say.


Last edited by AutSider on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:11 pm

Satyr wrote:
No sweetie...you are deluded if you think whorehouses were institutions that built the west.

No, dear...the church is an institution....a company is one, law is one, the alpha-male chimp is a proto-institution.
A tribal leader is the beginning of what naive women, like you, understand as a bureaucracy.
It is a adaptation of the alpha's power.

Just as gender is the application of sexual roles, so is the institution an abstraction of alpha-maleness.
Why would men living in a lawless world pay for sex, dear?
Are you naive or stupid?
Men made sure other men did not abuse whores, dear.
If not the sheriff then the biggest badest dog in the area...and in return he got serviced for free.

Men allowed whorehouses, dear...to vent excess masculine energies that would otherwise threatened all the towns and the government at large.
Women did shit, but spread their legs and manipulate individual males using sex.
Women have power THROUGH a proxy....a male, or an institution.

Let's see how your theories match up to reality.

First of all, the wild west whores did do plenty of things. Did you not watch the Adam Ruins everything video? They used the money of their business to build many important buildings necessary to keep a town running; such as shops, schools, churches. They used their money and power to become local leaders. They used their positions to help children through college, compensate for workers, shelter people fleeing from domestic abuse, relieve homeless people whose lives were devastated from natural disasters, and became America's first female governors. So, obviously, the women in the wild west did do a lot. There wouldn't be a wild west society without their contributions. They didn't just spread their legs and manipulate men into protecting them and doing things for them. That is categorically wrong and your incredulity is not an argument.

Satyr wrote:
Alpha and betas are observed in all primate social unities, you sad woman.
There's the dominant one and the inferior ones.

Your need to dismiss psychology, only settles for declaring evolution psychology debunked...and you remain clueless.

We see , without requiring institutional validation, the alpha and beta male type in many species...and not only in the human species.
In mammalian social species, most clearly.

Whoever these "people" you pronounce as evidence of psychology being debunked, I'm sure they are as brilliant and well-read, and honest, as you are, sweetie.

Your judgment, announcing that whorehouses built the west, with no male support, exposes the quality of your and their minds...and it most clearly exposes the motive.

Cooperation imbecile, is part of Evolution Psychology...you sad pathetic woman.

Who said cooperative survival strategies were not part of it?
Who said even there there's no competition involved...like how females try to spread rumours other females are whores, to make males not want to copulate with them.
You know nothing, you've read nothing...all you have is a delusion you defend in the most absurd and infantile ways...and then you expect respect?

Alpha beta, sad woman, is not an institution. It refers to dominant and non-dominant males.
Dominant ones copulate with more females...the non-dominant ones need to use other methods...being rugs for females being one, raping them being another.

Get it?

Nature is complex and you have no clue as to its simplest starting points...so you need to hide your ignorance with bullshyte and ideological rhetoric declaring that whorehouses built the west.
you are clueless as to the simplest, most obvious natural mechanism, and only use complexity to justify your ideological prejudices and your deluded ideology.

Read why rape evolved and why it still persists, you sad female.
It has nothing to do with morality or if it is good or bad....but why it is.

Females contributed to the social system in other ways,. dear...innovation, creativity, thinking outside the box is not part of their contribution.
Women are amazing and necessary and important...they simply are not like men, and they should stop pretending to be.

Women hold the house together, hold onto traditions, spread the tribes' the group's principles, values, knowledge....they nurture children up until 7-8, provide a place for men to relax and rejuvenate...and many other things they offer....but innovation, thinking outside the box, reasoning, challenging the status quo is not it.


I did not merely dismiss evolution psychology. I provided examples of why some important evopsyche theories are wrong; this included why Mech's mistake with captive wolves, how Darwin's theories were misrepresented by people for ideological purposes, and how many indigenous humans loved.

Most animals, mammals even, do not follow the gender roles you describe. Female tigers don't run to male tigers for protection. They do everything male tigers do to survive in the wild, and then some since they also have the birth and rear cubs, meaning they have to face more danger and risk than male tigers do.

You can point to chimpanzees and gorillas as examples of patriarchal social animals (though even that is dubious) but I can point you to many other social animals that don't follow those rules. In primates, we have bonobos, howler monkeys, and most hominids (now extinct), including us homo sapiens for the vast majority of our history. Dolphins (about as smart as we humans) are not patriarchal, neither are whales (almost as smart as we are), neither are elephants, neither are wolves, neither are hyenas, not even lions. And I could go on. There are male and female animals of all stripes but there are only men and women humans.

You say nature is complex, and I believe you, but you never argued in favor of it. You argue for a rigid and one-dimensional understanding of nature; that all social mammals obey narrow gender roles we humans created. You say males are warriors, providers, protectors, inventors etc. and that women are nurturers, followers, etc. Even if we assume those two gender roles exist in nature and are set in stone, there is still a huge deal of mixing and nuance between those roles depending on species and environment. But what you seem to want to do is to have male and female humans behave in rigid categories everywhere and at every time. Nature doesn't agree with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:12 pm

AutSider wrote:
Nigger Kike Bitch, I'm not an American.

Nigger Kike Bitch wrote:
I thought all feminists were upper middle class WASPS who only cared about their personal hedonist pleasures.

Where did I say something like this?

We can't have a civil conversation if you don't address what I actually say.

Aeon said it in one of his posts. Do you believe what he wrote or do you challenge his claim?

AutSider wrote:
Black Jew Witch... sounds like somebody that should be at the back of the gas chamber, being gassed and burned at the stake simultaneously. All in a very civil manner, of course.

Wow, not even subtle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:13 pm

Alpha/beta categories are passe, for her.
I see them in many social species...but in her mind they are debunked, last years news, because they do not fit into her desired delusion, that we are all the same, and male/female is a social construct, or some crap like that.
All species using cooperative strategies, and where the male is not kicked out of the group, like with lions, there's a hierarchy, but in her degenerate, naive, romantic, ideology, this cannot be.

She calls it an "argument" when she declares that whores were a power challenging authority in the days of the old west.
Then she expects to be respected and taken seriously, and her declarations to be addressed.

She changes her moniker to pretend she's not the same idiot, and returns to post more idiocy,,,,as though we would be confused, or that we would be fooled and finally humour her.
It's like a moron wearing different clothes, and using a different name, to pretend he's no longer a moron.
But his idiocy is evident every time he speaks.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Satyr wrote:
Even feminism was invented by MEN....Abrahamics and Marxists, but men of the lowest kind, but biologically speaking they were males, nonetheless.
As it was men, feeble, sick, Europeans, that freed the slaves.
Negroes would have never broken free if not for Europeans and their Abrahamic ideologies.

Women were given freedom...they did not earn it.
They were permitted to pretend they were equals, when for thousands of years they were not trusted to vote, nor to have a voice in communal affairs.
When they finally did, all went to hell.
See what is occurring now....that's all due to a memetic virus....and feminism is but one symptom.
The way things are going collapse is coming....sooner or later.

Then, let's see who will protect you from whatever takes over.
I want you to attempt to reason and argue with a Muslim, for example, about how females are powerful and strong and free-thinkers and builders.

Feminism began with the Seneca Falls Convention in 1848, organized by women (Lucretia Mott and Elizabeth Cady Stanton to be more precise) for women, before Marxism was even a thing. Abolition largely began with the activism of blacks, such as Olaudah Equiano, and would have gone nowhere without fighters such as Sojourner Truth, Frederick Douglas, or Harriet Tubman.

Women did earn their freedom. Feminist activists in the turn of the century were regularly beaten and tortured by police for protesting. They would be taken away into jail cells where police would force food into their mouth and shove food up their vaginas to stop them from fasting in protest. And suffragettes even died for women's right to vote. And this is nothing new in the modern day. Female and feminist protesters get arrested, brutalized, and tortured by police to this day.

When you say women were not trusted to vote or have a say in communal affairs, you must realize you are speaking of only a few societies in a relatively short period of human history. Most human societies throughout most human history did allow women influence and say in communal affairs and none of them went to hell because of the women.

I do think society will collapse but not at all because of women or feminism or Marxism. It will collapse because big business CEOs and politicians will keep draining the earth of resources until they run out, and add to that global warming, massive pollution, and the threat of possible nuclear war.

These CEOs and politicians are often very right wing in their political ideologies; they are often deeply racist, exploiting a country's resources and killing its people in the name of "civilization" and "liberation". They despise the poor and working class (including all of you reading this post), and have drained more of the first world's money to the 1% and to hell with everyone else. A fair deal are Christian fundamentalists and deny science such as global warming. Killing the earth doesn't matter to them because they think the world will be destroyed upon Christ's return anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:55 pm

So, AutSider, will you respond to the response I made to you in Page 20?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:07 pm

Feminism is a product of male idealism, sweetie.
It's rooted in Marxism.
The "logic" is that if you can produce, you have the same value, and therefore the same identity as anyone else who produces.
In fact it goes back to Judeo-Christianity or Abrahamism...where all are equally sinners in the eyes of God.
That it became a means of dominating females and maintaining families, does not negate the dogma's anti family, pro equality in sin, doctrines.
The story of Joseph being cuckolded speaks volumes about god, as institutionalized alpha male usurping all biological males, replacing them in status before females.
In Abrahamsim a male is either a representation of God, the one and only alpha and omega, or they are nothing.

Living in your Marxist delusions may comfort you, with ideas that erase nature, and make you embarrass yourself by claiming to be on the "forefront" of what is considered science, but your idiocy cannot be hidden for long.
While you are ignoring Evolutionary Psychologists, like the many I've quoted on KT, who contradict your Marxist naivete, you then tell be about the most modern research on how alpha and beta males are debunked, because you are a clueless bitch, who only needs text and has never observed nature directly.
She may mention, Gould the Jew, who has been discredited a long time ago.

Moron...even I chickens there is the alphas, the rooster, and then the betas, the lesser males, who the rooster pecks at, and who mount the hens when he isn't looking.

Moron...you declaring that women challenged authority, when they opened whorehouses in the "wild west" exposes how ignorant and prejudiced and how naive and dim-witted you are.

Not only do you support my positions, when you use sex to claim that women have power, but then you go into some bullshyte where you claim that I reject cooperation as a survival method.
You are a simpleton dearest, sweetie...and no matter how many names you change that remain the same, and it identifies you.

Right wing, dear within the Nihilistic paradigm...not what we are talking about on KT.
The cuckservatives, as my friend calls them, are castrated themselves, advocating the inheritance of masculinity, so that the child of a alpha retains his status even when he is a omega.
Hollywood and Corporations are part of the same system, naive woman. Hollywood IS a corporation, producing propaganda.

Moron, your American right/left wing politics is part of he same dis-ease.
We are outside your mental box, dearest.
You have failed to comprehend what we are saying here, and only use your delusions and prejudices to challenge the conservatives in your head.

As you are a female, I forgive your audacity....as i would a child....but I will not take you or anything you say seriously, until you actually present a challenge to my vies and not what you think my views are.
Feminism is straight out of Marx, and most feminists are of that memetic clan.

I do not deny global warming, nor do I advocate rape, nor do I support cuckservatism, where social status is inherited, without being earned or that hasn't proven itself worthy of a vote.
 
Google searching the roots of feminism misses the origins in ideology, dear....just as seeking the origins of Marxism misses the obvious continence to Abrahamism, or seeking the origins of Christianity misses the connection to Judaism.  
The idea of equality, and of emancipating the victims of inequality is entirely male.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Pot, meet kettle. You're black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 pm

I'm not AEon and I never said I agree with him on everything, or anything.

But why are you here? If you were interested in reality, you wouldn't be holding some of the obviously false positions you hold. So you're definitely not here just for a civil argument.

If you want me to respond to you, you can take something that I said (not what you imagine I said or what you imagine I agreed with), and make an effort to write a worthwhile refutation of it. If you meet my standards and your post isn't entirely ridden with obvious falsities and basic logical fallacies, I'll argue with you.

But that would require you to keep your insanity and pathological lying in check long enough to write a post, so I won't get my hopes up.


Last edited by AutSider on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:22 pm

I reposted my response to you here.

AutSider wrote:
Jarno wrote:
Probably old post, but just found this 9:49

The part about heroes is nothing new. TFM made a good video about it:



I know this from my own experience too. The men who risked their lives to defend our country during the war in 1990s are now discarded or even disrespected and outright attacked by many, mostly newer generations and leftist/liberal leaning people for being too fascistic/nationalistic/conservative, blamed that they are hampering progress with their outdated views etc. etc. Some go as far as to outright deny history and invent an alternate history where these men were the aggressors who made the first move and that they should be punished for their war crimes etc etc.

When shit hits the fan and the country needs to be defended suddenly these "evil", masculine, right-wing nationalistic males are called upon to risk their lives defending it, when they are successful in their defense they become an undesirable burden that society needs to get rid of for sake of "progress"... until "progress" fucks everything up and shit hits the fan again...


What wars are you talking about? Are you talking about the Persian Gulf War, Yugoslav Wars, Haiti War? In any case, you misrepresent what many young leftists say about American soldiers. Generally, they don't despise individual American soldiers but despise America's military industrial complex because it is responsible for many genocides and the destruction of many countries around the world. It has little to do with "hampering progress" (which many people on the far left doubt is even possible regarding America's nature as an imperial superpower) and more to do with treating other human beings with a brutality that is unimaginable to most.

My beliefs, as one individual young leftist? My attitude to most American soldiers is one of pity, not hatred, since so many soldiers get PTSD, become homeless, and become addicted to hard drugs because of the horrors they witnessed and did. Of course, I do not blindly see them as heroes, because the fact is what they fought for was for American corporations and government to keep a stranglehold on the globe. Part of that is to invade and destroy small, poor countries in order to "liberate" them, or install puppet dictators who let big business do as it wants. Usually this is to stop them from being an independent nation, often socialist or communist in nature, because that may inspire other countries to revolt.

I don't hate American soldiers, but if I ever did it would be for those reasons. It has little if anything to do with them being too conservative. America hardly, if ever, needs to be defended against a real threat. Most of the time, America is the threat, the aggressor against another country. America makes shit hit the fan not because it is so liberal and progressive but because it is extremely right wing, wanting to impose global dominance on the rest of the world, and making up all sorts of propaganda to justify it. One example: "We are protected you from the barbarian terrorists (who we created and armed) because they hate you for your freedoms."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Saw it last time you posted it, not interested in any of that. Not an American.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:38 pm

The idea that a bunch of women could declare themselves equal to men, and demand a vote and be given a vote, with no violence and bloodshed, and without the backing of institution, controlled and maintained, and invented by men, and with a rule of law & order maintained run and invented by men, is so naive, that any mind that claims it, declares it, and then calls this declaration an "argument", is one naive pathetic one...an ill one.

That the same mind, renaming itself to hide its weakness, would then claim that in the far west - already she triangulates her geographical area for us - was built by whores in whorehouses, not established by men, to empty their ball-sacks, and tolerated by a government that wanted to vent excess masculine energies, using sex, so as to reduce violence and the threat against Abrahamic monogamy, could only be explained by seeking reasons in psychology.

The same mind denies alpha/beta social status, when nature is full of examples, and no scientists
are required to validate this...and has picked-up a stray, to feed her motherly instincts and her Marxist (Abrahamic) psychosis that always sides with the underdog, the victim, the feeble spirit, the weak soul, the impoverished, the suffering, the desperate.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:40 pm

It is a good example of why young leftists are against the military industrial complex of other Western nations as well, as they have a similar history to America, though America takes the cake. But if you're not interested, that's fine. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:45 pm

Dearie...I do not need a psychologist to verify my own observations...my own personal analysis.
I've SEEN, and SEE, alpha/beta male psychology in practice.
In multiple species, ending with the human one...where you seem to be blind to it though you've adopted a classic omega as a pet to nurture and heel, and comfort your feeble, motherly instincts.

Sweetie, when I construct a theory, an opinion, I begin with my own observations, and then seek validation, or challenges, in others.
This is why I never got stuck on Nietzsche, like many of the men-children of my generation.

You cannot debunk my observations, sweetie, no matter how many Marxist, Judeo-Christian, pseudo-intellectuals you hide behind.
I've seen it in practice.
I do not report on it from books.
I've seen many a female, like you, say one thing, and then get wet, and do another...like you coming here, when there are plenty of omega males, to help and to heal and to support, over there...you know where.
I know the body is honest, even if the mind lies.  
I've SEEN the alpha and omega types...and see them everywhere....especially on ILP.
I know their methods and the psychology, and the motives, behind their words and deeds.  

I AM the evolution psychologist, and I only inform myself using other sources.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Satyr wrote:
The idea that a bunch of women could declare themselves equal to men, and demand a vote and be given a vote, with no violence and bloodshed, and without the backing of institution, controlled and maintained, and invented by men, and with a rule of law & order maintained run and invented by men, is so naive, that any mind that claims it, declares it, and then calls this declaration an "argument", is one naive pathetic one...an ill one.

That the same mind, renaming itself to hide its weakness, would then claim that in the far west - already she triangulates her geographical area for us - was built by whores in whorehouses, not established by men, to empty their ball-sacks, and tolerated by a government that wanted to vent excess masculine energies, using sex, so as to reduce violence and the threat against Abrahamic monogamy, could only be explained by seeking reasons in psychology.

The same mind denies alpha/beta social status, when nature is full of examples, and no scientists
are required to validate this...and has picked-up a stray, to feed her motherly instincts and her Marxist (Abrahamic) psychosis that always sides with the underdog, the victim, the feeble spirit, the weak soul, the impoverished, the suffering, the desperate.

Do you not read my posts? I just explained how women literally shed blood (by getting tortured by police and dying) for their right to vote. I gave plenty of examples of things women did in the wild west to build it, with no supervision by men. And I explained why the concepts of alpha and beta males are flawed - the very man who published the book that gave rise to the concept retracted it and has tried for years to get it out of print.

If you're too incredulous to argue well against me, that's your problem, not mine. It is not a refutation, at least not a good one. Bye, Satyr.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:59 pm

Did you read my post....the idea that men and woman are the same, and only to be judged by their service and production value, is a Marxist one...and guess what sex that circumcised  mind was?
Guess from where the idea that all are equal before God, comes from...Institution, Government, replacing God, in time.
Guess what sex those castrated minds were originally?
Women always adopt what they judge to be an ascending power....they are fashion forward.
They NEVER, EVER, invent anything....they adopt, regurgitate, and give themselves to what others create.....and then they swiftly change their minds if they judge that the same ideal is in descending.
Guess who taught women to smoke, by selling cigarettes a symbol of the penis?
Bernays, sweetie...and guess what tribe he belonged to.

did you read what I said about alpha and beta/
Who, the fuck, cares what your pimp said, or what he retracted.
I don't care.
I don't give a shit what God said, what Jesus supposedly said, or what Nietzsche said.

If all you have is one author, then I truly am, embarrassed on your behalf.
One douchebad said it, huh...and the retracted.....so if he hadn't you would still believe it?
How many other authors have you read, sweetie?
Is the extent of your reading, one guy?
You think if ten guys agreed with that one guy, that your matter to me, when I've observed it no my own?
You've never been to high-school, or to a bar?
It's there on display, daily.
You've never noticed how one guy, the same guy, dominates, and get laid more often?
Never?
You've never observed other social species, like dogs, cats, chickens, cows, wolves....no never?

Know what I know about you, sweetie?
You want to identify with those theoretical whores, in the far, west, the wild, wild west.
you seek respect for your mind, your spirit, and are willing to sell your body to get what you think your surrender is worth.
you seek validation and an acknowledgment of your intelligence, and you find these pathetic men-children you can easily dominate and manipulate and control, and you enjoy them, feeling kind towards their feebleness....but then you grow tired and bored by them, and you want a male that will challenge you, and make you feel like a woman, like your surrender, submission, is worth more than a few bucks and pity.
A male to help you grow...like when fertilized a female grows.

So you followed Autsider here...because he makes you moist, like your pet cannot.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:02 pm

Menstruation does not count as "shedding blood", sweets.

Bye bye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:08 pm

I didn't say "all".

Feminism is a Marxist propaganda ideology designed to destroy families, traditional values, conservative ideologies, and undermine entire societies.

When you want to weaken, corrupt, or destroy societies, you target the enemy's women and children. They are the weakest members. And so this is how "feminism" has spread so virulently and violently throughout western society, along with liberal (relaxed) attitudes. It's even easier still when everybody has their guard down and are easily duped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14988
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:10 pm

What if another douchebag argues there are races, and then retracts....that means there are no races?
What if he claims there are males and females and then retracts....no more males and females?

What if he says there are species, and then retracts, when he finds Jesus, after getting ill and survives, finding god in the miracle...does this mean no species exist?

Never read more than that one evolutionary psychologist?
Thornhill, Pinker, Trivers...no?
Have you heard of postmodernism, sweetie?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:11 pm

AutSider wrote:
Menstruation does not count as "shedding blood", sweets.

Bye bye.

Did you ignore me when I mentioned the police brutality and torture?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:14 pm

Æon wrote:
I didn't say "all".

Feminism is a Marxist propaganda ideology designed to destroy families, traditional values, conservative ideologies, and undermine entire societies.

When you want to weaken, corrupt, or destroy societies, you target the enemy's women and children.  They are the weakest members.  And so this is how "feminism" has spread so virulently and violently throughout western society, along with liberal (relaxed) attitudes.  It's even easier still when everybody has their guard down and are easily duped.

And do you believe the American government (or CIA or whatever) was behind it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:21 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
AutSider wrote:
Menstruation does not count as "shedding blood", sweets.

Bye bye.

Did you ignore me when I mentioned the police brutality and torture?

I ignore you in general.


Last edited by AutSider on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:22 pm

AutSider wrote:
I ignore you in general.

That's your problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:23 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
AutSider wrote:
I ignore you in general.

That's your problem.

It's a solution, actually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:30 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
I simply want to enjoy the rights many men enjoy without being subjected to ridiculous double standards.
Excellent, you proved my point immediately, in the first sentence. You want the luxuries of "being a male" without being a male. Females are unsatisfied with having what you have already, by the nature of your gender. You've become greedy and you want more, like most "feminists".

You want....."respect"? Is that it?


Black Jew Witch wrote:
And it extends to more than just having sex with whoever I choose (again a right enjoyed by most men).
Wrong, women have sex with who you choose. Men have sex with who we can. Women are the suppliers. Men are the demand.


Black Jew Witch wrote:
I want to be able to walk alone at night without having to keep mace in my purse in case some asshole decides he is entitled to my body. I want to be able to have a good time at parties without having to worry about some creep poisoning my drink so he could rape me in my sleep. In other words, I want basic human decency many men take completely for granted.
Men don't have vaginas. So the "decency" you want (of having a penis), you cannot have. This is another logical flaw of feminism. You are basically admitting that men and women, gender, is not equal. And I agree. I agree with you that it is much less safe for women, in terms of being raped, although rape is becoming rarer and rarer in modern societies. However the solution is rather simple. Gain the favor of men who can protect you. But you know what that means. And that usually comes at the price, of sex, as well.

I see countless relationships and coupling between men and women where the protection the guy offers, is just about the only reason she is with him. Also modern females tend to have relationships as an excuse to repel thirsty beta-males away.

"I have a boyfriend."

Women use many tactics to avoid beta-males and males even lower on the hierarchy.


Like cutting their hair short....



Black Jew Witch wrote:
Also, I find your later comments about feminism absurd. So feminism has never, in it's decades of history, contributed to anything intellectually important, despite having a wide influence on academics, scientists, artists, intellectuals, philosophers inside university and out, but a bunch of bitter incels on Reddit are a legitimate "counter movement". Most people don't even know what an MRA or MGTOW is, or who Roosh V or Matt Forney are. That's how relevant these "counter movements" are.
If feminism has produced any philosophy then it has not caught my eye or interest. And what would that be, exactly, except the arguments and "points" you've already outlined? That you want the decency of having a penis? That you don't feel safe around lower-males, desperate and thirsty? That you wish you could trust average men and strangers? That you could form relationships and friendships built on mutual respect and interest, rather than sex?

Is that it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:33 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
And do you believe the American government (or CIA or whatever) was behind it?
The people behind it are many, with different interests and reasons.

A Marxist wants to promote feminism for some reasons.

A CEO-capitalist wants to promote feminism for other reasons.

A white middle-class WASP socialist wants to promote it for different reasons.

Jews want to promote feminism for their reasons too.

And then there are the hedonists, average women who want to slut around, be promiscuous "like men", and use feminism as a means to erase their sexual history, embarrassment, and what used to be considered shameful behavior throughout society.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Æon wrote:
Excellent, you proved my point immediately, in the first sentence. You want the luxuries of "being a male" without being a male. Females are unsatisfied with having what you have already, by the nature of your gender. You've become greedy and you want more, like most "feminists".

You want....."respect"? Is that it?

How is being given basic human decency a luxury? Being subjected to a silly double standard doesn't come from nature, as humans invented them. Humans were promiscuous for most of their history and women being "allotted from nature" a role where they were either mothers or whores came very recently.

In either case, your idea that men have "earned" certain luxuries or privileges due to their hard work falls flat as soon as you start thinking about it. If I may borrow a few cliches. Are you a coal miner? A soldier? A firefighter? A cop? Have done any job where you risked your life doing many man things? What you're saying is that men should be given privileges just for being men, because some men do dangerous jobs. If you're saying men should be given privileges just because they were born men and because Nature that makes even less sense as it implies men deserve luxuries without earning it.

I get the impression from most MRAs, PUAs, and other types that women can easily get sex whenever they want since every man is desperate and horny, ready to fuck at a moment's notice. But that's not true. Many women have trouble finding a good partner or even getting good sex. If getting sex was so easy these problems would not exist.

Æon wrote:
Men don't have vaginas. So the "decency" you want (of having a penis), you cannot have. This is another logical flaw of feminism. You are basically admitting that men and women, gender, is not equal. And I agree. I agree with you that it is much less safe for women, in terms of being raped, although rape is becoming rarer and rarer in modern societies. However the solution is rather simple. Gain the favor of men who can protect you. But you know what that means. And that usually comes at the price, of sex, as well.

I see countless relationships and coupling between men and women where the protection the guy offers, is just about the only reason she is with him. Also modern females tend to have relationships as an excuse to repel thirsty beta-males away.

Women don't have the decency men have because of prejudice, because people still see men as fully human and women (to some degree) as objects to possess. Prejudices do not necessarily reflect what is true or natural. Native Americans and many other indigenous people don't see women as objects undeserving of respect and likewise they have less abusive relationships than we "civilized" people. And they are much closer to nature than we are.

Women lie by saying "I have a boyfriend" because many men (regardless of being "alpha" or "beta") don't respect women's wishes, so a woman has to say "I have a boyfriend" because only then will the suitor show any respect. Before you say that this prejudice is natural, remember what I said before about how these attitudes towards women are not universal.

Æon wrote:
If feminism has produced any philosophy then it has not caught my eye or interest. And what would that be, exactly, except the arguments and "points" you've already outlined? That you want the decency of having a penis? That you don't feel safe around lower-males, desperate and thirsty? That you wish you could trust average men and strangers? That you could form relationships and friendships built on mutual respect and interest, rather than sex?

Well, if you're curious you may want to read the writings of Mary Wollstonecraft; she came up with the idea of psychological association before Freud for instance. Friedrich Engels wrote much about how private properties and states evolved, and how it ties to women. Gerda Lerner wrote a detailed and nuanced history of how patriarchy evolved over the last few thousand years (her broad and thorough analysis comparable to Oswald Spengler's Decline of the West). Carol Gilligan and David Richard's wrote about how patriarchy functions today and how it relates to our futures. Lier Kieth and Derrick Jensen are radical environmentalists who analyzed how civilization (in all forms) is detrimental to human and nonhuman wellbeing on this planet.


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feminism

Back to top Go down
 
Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dissecting Feminism in a nut-shell
» Antony Hegarty - Future Feminism

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: