Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:08 pm

Regarding rape, people have this idea that rape is caused by desperate and horny men. It is not. Most rapists are men who are already close to and intimate with a woman, so they have no problem getting laid. It also fails to understand the way abusers function, as rape is one tool an abusive person (man or woman) uses to vent their rage and punish a person to keep them under control. Rape is not sex with violence in it, it is violence with sex in it. Rape is done as a way to do great violence to someone, the sexual act is only the means.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Well, now that I know what is going on, I will not intervene in this thread again.
I only wanted to mention, before I go, that the fact that the guy who proposed alpha/beta distinction retracted it, was too strong an "argument" for me to ignore.
If Darwin were alive, and he retracted his positions on Evolution I would be forced to change my mind about how life evolves, and return to Creationism which never retracts a single word.
All I have are words, written about the world by others.I have no way of verifying them or observing the world on my own.
I am completely dependent on their guidance, and authority.
If they say so, and then unsay so then I must abide by their judgment, since I have no mind of my own, and no way of observing world and humans in the world, by myself...I have no credentials to take my own sight seriously.
I see blacks being different than so called whites, but the experts tell me that this is superficial, only when it comes to humans,....so it must be as they say...unless they retract, to their majority changes their mind.
Forgive me if I mistakenly took this person seriously. It will never happen again.

I await the decisions of the authorities to tell me what to think about everything...even things I can see and hear and touch on my own.
I am in no condition to trust myself and my won senses.
Everything seems as the opposite of what I am told that it is. Men and women are really exactly the same, except for some minor body part differences, different races are just cosmetic, and are exactly the same, unless these differences are found in other species, where differences do matter.

Recently I was told that women opened up the west, and were not only central but the guiding force behind the colonization of north America.
This happened through brothels.
A surprising "fact" I cannot doubt because it was spoken out-loud, in a very convincing way....so it must be so.
Women, of course, have revolutionized human thinking, I was told, so it must be so...in being told I am convinced, because it's too powerful an "argument" for me to deny.
like they revolutionized....ummmmm......mmmmmmmmm scratch ....well anyway, someone will eventually tell me and not retract, what they revolutionized.
Must be like how Negroes invented stuff....like peanut-butter, and RAP.
I'm sure there are a few female names we can throw around, implying that these women were great intellectual figures and not simply bit-players...like Madame Curie and her non-existent husband.

One rule destroyed by the exception to it.

I retract all that.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:16 pm

Well, women are a 'cause' of men's pleasure, after all. They direct the universe through their vagina. So, of course, they'd be the cause of everything, because there remains a hole there which is part of the wHole cosmos. Girl power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
Regarding rape, people have this idea that rape is caused by desperate and horny men. It is not. Most rapists are men who are already close to and intimate with a woman, so they have no problem getting laid. It also fails to understand the way abusers function, as rape is one tool an abusive person (man or woman) uses to vent their rage and punish a person to keep them under control. Rape is not sex with violence in it, it is violence with sex in it. Rape is done as a way to do great violence to someone, the sexual act is only the means.
Don't know who these 'people' are, but the people I read speak of rape as a sexually motivated behaviour, not as modernists claim it to be, a power game.

Rape is often about getting away with it, and about males who have no access to sexual gratification using alternatives to unload, or to pass on their genes.
It's also a display of dominance, as all sexual acts are...including homosexual behavior in many species.
It's an evolved beta-male strategy...because alphas can get all the pussy they can handle.

This is documented, by the people I know, as being a behavior observed in more than one species....there are in fact two insect species that have evolved special appendages to facilitate rape...and orangutans, for example, are known to use rape as a means of passing on their genes.

Typical post-modern bull this chick is spewing.
Rape is not about power, it is primarily about sexual gratification, and access to pussy.
Women are raped by men they know because of opportunity, proximity and ease....and no other reasons.
The typical rapist evaluates the odds of being caught and punished...not if the act is moral or immoral.
A known female is less likely to go to the authorities...where her strong feminine spirit will be avenged and protected from a world she cannot survive on her own....let alone the wilderness of a lawless frontier.

Human females, unlike other primates, have conspicuous fertility cycles, so as to have better control over who fertilizes them....making it possible for them to use sex to manipulate and exploit males.
Orgasm evolved to ensure that she is fertilized by the male she fancies, rather than the ones she submits to because of social or material necessity.
Humans males usually rape when they judge that the odds are against being caught and punished...as there are no males to protect the females they wish to dominate sexually.
In times of war, for instance.
Coincidentally I just finished reading a book on the subject called [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where all this is explained as well as the reasons why most 'experts' shy away from the subject is also explained.
Their reasoning is quite compelling...to the point where if they were to retract, for whatever reason, I would not stop believing this thesis.
If Darwin would of retracted his positions I would be inclined to believe he did so under some other form of duress....or that he went mad.

I'll have to wait for them to retract it, so that all their good points can be erased in my mind.
I doubt they will, no matter the social costs to them and their families.  

Rape, unlike what naive imbeciles prefer to think, is not good/bad, but an evolutionary practice, caused by particular circumstances, and environmental conditions.....none of which are cultural.
But whoever only reads Marxist inspired manuals, written by douche-bags with careers and a motive other than understanding, can remain in the dark....and post her 'arguments' on KT, where I, for one, will give them all the attention and respect they deserve.

Sweetie...those who enlightens us show us what we see, but cannot understand.
Once we are shown and we validate what we are shown, on our own, we no longer requite them to support the claims they exposed us to.
Get it, you pathetic creature?
Evolution is no longer dependent on Darwin, sad female.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:56 pm

See, pathetic simpleton, when that guy, supposedly coined the terms alpha and beta, it no longer mattered what he said and did....he may have gone insane, or suffered an illness, found Jesus and was born again a degenerate, like you.....because we observe what he named.
I, for instance, do not need him to find this categorization rational, because I've seen the behavior it names.
Alpha and beta are not theoretical constructs, dependent on someone's mind, you sad idiot...but they name phenomena we all can observe.
I've observed, on my own, alpha and beta behavior, as well as rape, in other species.

Do you understand, simpleton?
The words they coined refer me to an activity I can observe on my own.

For example, you are a wannabe beta female. You want to be an alpha but you cannot quite get there, because of traumatic events in your life.
So, instead you nurture the underdog, who you relate to psychologically, and yet remain unsatisfied, on a physical level.
Ideologically, memtically, you are post-modern...a classic Marxist, Abrahamic psychotic...but your body cannot be convinced.
Genes are unaffected by memes, particularly when these memes are contrary to genetic dispositions, like your Nihilistic ones...or your updated Modern romantic idealism....your naivete, expressed through an insatiable need to protect and to nurture what you judge as being a victim, an inferior, a wronged individual....a man-child.

Mind is attracted to that type, because it is closest to what you identify with yourself....but your body is not convinced....it has a 'judgment' independent from your mental dis-eased ideology.
Your motherly instincts are engaged....conflicting with your sexual deep rooted sexual urges.
This makes you part of the majority; confused, and desperate for solutions you cannot find because you cannot escape the emotional, mental, traps you found comfort in.
You are always of two minds....your conscious self says 'yes' to a particular type of individual, but your body says 'no'.

This schizoid psychosis can manifest as dreams, anxiety....feelings of guilt, followed by anger, and then sadness, fatigue.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:25 pm

Just to be clear, because I know degenerates, like you, jump on positions to accuse the other of promoting violence or hatred or whatnot.
i am not advocating rape. Rape goes against my nature.
I'm the extreme opposite...not only can I not rape, but the slightest hint of disinterest in the female and I give her an excuse to not have sex with me.
But, at the same time I have to find an explanation for it that goes beyond your modernistic 'it's all a social construct' degeneracy.
I study other species, and draw parallels with human behavior.
I then read others who have studies more than one species, and who are honest and not controlled by social conventions, peer pressures and career motives....and these are rare.

Rape is more than a power game, dear.
It's found in other species, so it must be about procreation, not ideology and politics.
And it makes sense, if you think about it honestly and with your head out of your own arse.
Females control a rare element in reproduction - the ovum. sperm is plentiful.
Males produce sperm by the billions daily.

So, females had to evolve a disposition in keeping with this fact.
They would not reproduce with anyone, because their ovum is valuable, and the risks to them are great....and go far beyond a 10 minute copulation, pleasure session.
Even the female orgasm has to be explained in those terms, because it is not necessary, as it is for males.
In fact, few females in other species experience orgasm during sex...and it is rare in humans, for that matter.
I've given an explanation of my own, that also has to do with the fight/flight mechanism and stress as energy kept on standby.
This explains why for females in particular, orgasm is accompanied by shaking, spasms, sometimes crying...emotional and physical release.

Therefore, rape has to be explained in the context of sperm-wars, reproductive competition, and the investment a male and a female is forced to risk.
Human females have evolved, like i said, a inconspicuous fertility cycle, so as to use their sexual role to their fullest advantage, in relation to males of their own species.
Males then, in reaction to it, evolve counter-measures, to which females adjust and adapt their own and so on and so forth.
Rape is one male counter-measure to being excluded form the gene-pool by female sexual discrimination - choosiness.
Females counter by allying themselves with other females, or other males, to regain their sexual power.

When men are no longer necessary, because institution have taken up the role of provider, protector, males are not only feminized but severely restricted sexually.

We see this today with MGTOW and what is occurring in Japan with males losing all interest in females, and immersing themselves in alternative realities, like games.
It's either that, or going to jail, which is what happens to more primal males, like Negroes.
Marriage was a way to keep men invested, rather than turning them into un-invested, indifferent, nothing to lose, free-radicals.
Female sexual power had to be curbed.
Feminism returned it, ten fold, and so the family is destroyed, and the entire system is crumbling. .

When the Muslims come knocking, what rights will you claim?
How strong and independent will you be then?

Do you understand?
This is not based on morality or what ought to be done, it's what IS.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:

How is being given basic human decency a luxury?

"Human decency" has a price, I know it can be hard for your sheltered feminine mind to even conceive of that fact when you don't currently pay that price.

I'll continue dealing with you after my meal...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:

I am a woman who supports most feminist causes. Here is your chance to talk to an actual person and not a strawman.

What do I want with sexual equality? I simply want to enjoy the rights many men enjoy without being subjected to ridiculous double standards. I do not have sex often by any measure (and most feminist women aren't interested in banging 100 men or being in gang bangs, just to make that clear), but it's unfair for some idiot to call me a slut just because I to have a relationship or have sex with a man or woman I choose to (which is what men do). I have no interest in settling with a "nice white man" in a picketed fence suburbs, as I dislike the suburbs for many reasons.

And it extends to more than just having sex with whoever I choose (again a right enjoyed by most men). I want to be able to walk alone at night without having to keep mace in my purse in case some asshole decides he is entitled to my body. I want to be able to have a good time at parties without having to worry about some creep poisoning my drink so he could rape me in my sleep. In other words, I want basic human decency many men take completely for granted.

Also, I find your later comments about feminism absurd. So feminism has never, in it's decades of history, contributed to anything intellectually important, despite having a wide influence on academics, scientists, artists, intellectuals, philosophers inside university and out, but a bunch of bitter incels on Reddit are a legitimate "counter movement". Most people don't even know what an MRA or MGTOW is, or who Roosh V or Matt Forney are. That's how relevant these "counter movements" are.

Unattractive, demanding victim tone detected. Poster is most likely oblivious to this and will continue to "proudly" post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:40 pm

Several years back, one day at work during a stressful time of the day, I snapped at my boss and the owner of the company, he was stunned, but we kept working despite it. There were several women around. I didn't realize until much later, why, after that incident a few of those female coworkers started flirting with me and coming onto me, one in particular was very obvious about this.

Females crave male authority and power, whomever can even symbolize the top of a hierarchy. I wasn't fired from that job, because I apologized to my boss over the phone. He called me, by the way. But I realized he had a newfound respect, after that day.


Women get their panties moist, when males fight among ourselves, and especially when it revolves around them. It's always seemed to me, throughout my life, that women are most sexually attracted and turned on by that, men fighting violently to have them. However, this is rare, as most fights are illegal (assault), and that most modern women are simply not worth fighting over.

A low value woman is not worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Feminism is a trick-word, newspeak. Propaganda.

It takes the word "Femininity" and twists it around, inverts it, destroys it. Bends it so far out of shape that you don't know the source or origin any longer. So what has "Feminism" destroyed?

It has destroyed the truly feminine woman. The types of women that men do fight over, violently if necessary. A higher type of woman, noble. I've seen a few of these women throughout my life. I don't know too many, personally. But they are rather easy to spot if you know how. Dignity. Walks upright and acts purposely. Poised. Proud. You can tell that they have a solid family upbringing. They are not sluts or whores. They understand the value of their sexuality, and do not sell it around town, and never cheaply. Their male suitors are intimidating. And they have a line of men at their door, waiting for access.

The 'Feminine' woman. Feminism has confused most modern people about this fact.


A woman worth fighting for. A woman worth killing ? for? A woman worth ? dying for???

The types of women that tribes and societies are founded upon.

Athena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:54 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:
I am a woman who supports most feminist causes. Here is your chance to talk to an actual person and not a strawman.

What do I want with sexual equality? I simply want to enjoy the rights many men enjoy without being subjected to ridiculous double standards. I do not have sex often by any measure (and most feminist women aren't interested in banging 100 men or being in gang bangs, just to make that clear), but it's unfair for some idiot to call me a slut just because I to have a relationship or have sex with a man or woman I choose to (which is what men do). I have no interest in settling with a "nice white man" in a picketed fence suburbs, as I dislike the suburbs for many reasons.
Men enjoy "rights' she doesn't.
like going to war and dying to protect her and her rights.
Like being sent through the cleaners if you marry a modern woman, like her.
Like going to jail for rape, when one like her, wakes up and is ashamed of sleeping with a man, and so accuses him of rape.

Read her complaints...
Quote :
And it extends to more than just having sex with whoever I choose (again a right enjoyed by most men).
...as if in this day and age being promiscuous is shameful, when it's promoted as a female standard in movies, in pop-art, in culture.

Quote :
I want to be able to have a good time at parties without having to worry about some creep poisoning my drink so he could rape me in my sleep. In other words, I want basic human decency many men take completely for granted.
In other words she want men to care for her welfare, a right not enjoyed by any man I know.
Special privileges because she was born female and so must be protected from predators, while she declares her equality and how independent and strong she is.
She wants the illusion of being a man.

Quote :
Also, I find your later comments about feminism absurd. So feminism has never, in it's decades of history, contributed to anything intellectually important, despite having a wide influence on academics, scientists, artists, intellectuals, philosophers inside university and out, but a bunch of bitter incels on Reddit are a legitimate "counter movement". Most people don't even know what an MRA or MGTOW is, or who Roosh V or Matt Forney are. That's how relevant these "counter movements" are.
This one hasn't heard of Peterson and his critique of women's studies as a cesspool of producing social justice warriors.
Feminism is Marxism sold as civil rights.
Their intellectual contributions are teaching young people how to complain and whine and demand and have a sense of entitlement, because being born a woman must be corrected or compensated for by men humouring females and pretending that the delusions they spew make sense...and their ideological programming is a legitimate claim.
Feminism has contributed zero. It has only produced these loud, bitchy degenerates who demand censorship and cry when they are not give safe spaces to shelter them form the big bad world, or reality as we call it.

These types think that they reason quality males avoid them is because they are intimidated by their "intelligence' and Independence and their feminine strength...and that's why they settle for feeble betas who they can mother and protect and dominate and then use them to feel equal to men, or to tell themselves that there are no 'real men' out there.
They want a system that protects them from their own weaknesses, so that they can feel safe to display their sexual powers with no risk and no costs, so that they develop a inflated sense of self that then looks down on those that do not enjoy such protections....because when I go out nobody is looking after me and if anyone puts drugs in my drink to rape and rob me...and there no special laws protecting me from muggings or guaranteeing me a safe walk in the night.

Her female feebleness cannot admit that she is not and can never be the equal to man, so she demands that the system create a safe zone within which she can begin to believe that she is safe because she is a strong woman, and she can look after herself because she's independent.

To put it genetically...she wants memes to protect her from her genes, while preventing male genes from compensating.
She wants a system that tilts the laws in her favour, so that she can actually believe in her lies, that women are equal to men.

There's a reason why women had to be placed under masculine authority, and why, to this day, institutions provide her with the illusion of her rights and her powers.
Later she'll claim there are no scientists who believe male brains are different from female brains, and that gender and sexual roles are social constructs bad men have imposed on poor women for centuries.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Æon wrote:
Feminism is a trick-word, newspeak.  Propaganda.

It takes the word "Femininity" and twists it around, inverts it, destroys it.  Bends it so far out of shape that you don't know the source or origin any longer.  So what has "Feminism" destroyed?

It has destroyed the truly feminine woman.  The types of women that men do fight over, violently if necessary.  A higher type of woman, noble.  I've seen a few of these women throughout my life.  I don't know too many, personally.  But they are rather easy to spot if you know how.  Dignity.  Walks upright and acts purposely.  Poised.  Proud.  You can tell that they have a solid family upbringing.  They are not sluts or whores.  They understand the value of their sexuality, and do not sell it around town, and never cheaply.  Their male suitors are intimidating.  And they have a line of men at their door, waiting for access.

The 'Feminine' woman.  Feminism has confused most modern people about this fact.


A woman worth fighting for.  A woman worth killing ? for?  A woman worth ? dying for???

The types of women that tribes and societies are founded upon.

Athena.

Can you name me a famous woman who fits that description? That way I can have an example I can look for myself.

I am by no means a promiscuous woman, but I do not hold my body as an object to be sold. I don't play by those rules. If I find a man or woman I find attractive I simply go after them. Simple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:13 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Unattractive, demanding victim tone detected.  Poster is most likely oblivious to this and will continue to "proudly" post.

Unattractive, demanding victim tone is in your imagination. I posted my explanation of what sexual equality meant so people here could see what an actual person believes and not a straw man in their heads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:49 pm

Anyway, it's been a long day. I'm tired and still have many things to do. It was nice talking to Aeon. AutSider and Satyr, not so much. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Black Jew Witch wrote:

Can you name me a famous woman who fits that description? That way I can have an example I can look for myself.

I am by no means a promiscuous woman, but I do not hold my body as an object to be sold. I don't play by those rules. If I find a man or woman I find attractive I simply go after them. Simple.

The types of women that tend to be famous today or even 100 years ago, are the farthest from fitting that description.
These women are not found outside but remain inside where they belong, maintaining her father's or husband's home.
They do not desire equality, because they don't need it.

Equality is only something the weak, ugly, and lazy want because instead of working hard, remaining disciplined, making sacrifices even if it takes several generations is inconceivable to such a mind, they want gratification in their own lifetime and will come up with endless justifications as to why they wont begin the long hard road upwards.
(Why should i do it and not them?)
(They wont let me.)
(My ancestors already did.)
Etc. Always blaming the other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:54 pm

Women don't want to acknowledge men are superior, so they'll be doomed to always having equal or worse.

It's actually the case they helped select men who are significantly better, sexually. Their choosing the best is responsible for the disparity. But, I suppose with feminism now that contribution is considered bigoted to countenance.

They chose the alpha males, which are not meatheads, but charismatic and able to perform tit-for-tat a lot more perfectly and openly. Able to communicate effectively to prevent misunderstandings and provide reasons for performing things that would otherwise be seen as "bad". Alliances, strength and cunning.It evolved, eventually, into group selection. There you see empires where men are considered near-equals,  fighting other men.

However, I use the old definition of these words, not the new and effeminate ones which equates "reasonableness" with a feminine cooperation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 939
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 am

Black Jew Witch wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Unattractive, demanding victim tone detected.  Poster is most likely oblivious to this and will continue to "proudly" post.

Unattractive, demanding victim tone is in your imagination. I posted my explanation of what sexual equality meant so people here could see what an actual person believes and not a straw man in their heads.

Are you an actual black jew witch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:29 am

Black Jew Witch wrote:
I'm new to the forum, and though my politics are far left I want to reach out to people as far away from my politics as possible to see if it's possible to have something of a civil conversation. Feminism is a subject I am probably most familiar with, which is why I will respond to a few posts on this thread.

"Civil conversation" ultimately resulting in the adoption of some or all of your idea(l)s.
You will not find such a thing here. We may share the same periphery but unlike you, the ideas that currently dominate the modern world aren't watered down versions of our ideals.

Black Jew Witch wrote:
How were madams in the wild west serving the "institution" directly. It was called the wild west for a reason. There was no institution to serve, no "big government" or "nanny state" as hardline conservatives like to say. Institutions were eventually built, but it was the madams who built them, something you would expect a manly man to do, not blindly serve them.

There still was money, and ownership by the Natives, Spain, and subsequently the U.S. which provided defense from foreign invasion.

The institution might not have been developed in the micro level but the abstract claim over the land had already been made and established itself in the macro level.

Most "wild western" denizens came from the domesticated east and already had some institutional framework to work with and could conceivably fall back to in case it was truly wild.

Black Jew Witch wrote:
What does this have to do with madams in the wild west? Well, think of this. What if the founders of wild west towns were men, such as pimps? Would you disparage them so readily and thoughtlessly, or praise them as builders who tamed the wilderness and served no one? Do you see reality as it is or do you filter it through ideological blinders?

Your "criticism" assumes an egalitarian premise, which you still haven't provided a reason for to accept.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:27 am

Feminism is about giving free reign to female sexuality while severely curbing male sexuality, forcing men to adopt feminine methods of sexual behavior.
As a female you expect to go out, in public flaunting your body, without any risks or costs.

Female sexuality is passive, so it can exude power with the "innocence" of a child.
Females wear skimpy clothing when they are most fertile, but if you confront them with it, they are so ignorant of psychology that they will deny it, claiming that they chose their outfit because it made them feel good.  
I've sen 18, 19, 20 year old female go to bars with tight mini-skirts and no panties, dancing on chairs.....and they except male sexuality to be severely and strongly controlled.

Men can't even flirt with women without risking harassment charges, and then women complain about how men are no longer men.
If your a woman you have to be respected and protected when walking down the street with your tits and ass in full display, but a cat call is prohibited and an assault.
I've seen Muslim females wearing burqas covering their hair, so as to not stimulate males, and pants so tight you could see camel-toe....so your pussy and ass could be shown, in outline, but your god prohibit hair from being exposed so that men do not go crazy with desire.  

Society is going insane.
People do things without thinking.

A woman can get drunk, fuck a guy and the next morning get him arrested for taking advantage of her drunken state.
Women want to be completely irresponsible, free from all cares, accountability and worries.
They want to express their feminine sexual power but not have to pay the costs, or face the risks for doing so.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 pm

"Society" caters to women. And "society" is essentially comprised of women. Societies don't exist without women, as women are the future, the child-birth, of any group. This lends enormous power over to the average woman. But modern women are spoiled and selfish, wanting more, leading to hedonism. What is called "classical and traditional" are forgotten and replaced by "modern" contrivances. When it comes to feminism, most moderns and women approach feminism as a means to further hedonism and decadence. Women want the benefits of promiscuity, while retaining the image and social notoriety as saints.

Sluts and Saints in one.

Most modern women get away with it. They're "feminists". It's like being a born-again christian. Whoops, made a few mistakes, had a few abortions, No Problem. Start over. Born-again. In being a "feminist" a woman is suddenly, magically, "equal" with men and deserving the "rights of men".

Black Jew Witch, you admitted everything in the first sentences of the first responses. The "rights of men". As if men do not work, risk, and sacrifice for the "rights", privileges, luxuries you speak of? As if men do not risk conflict, an ass beating, a trip to the hospital for being flirtatious and promiscuous? As if there is no risk involved??? What a joke, how is that not a complete detachment to reality?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:43 pm

I don't see what the problem is exactly.

Why is it so wrong or unpopular to expect one thing from women, and another from men, or one thing from a child, and another from an adult? Or one thing from a chinaman, and another from a somalian? Is it so wrong to expect such behaviors from a seahorse as from a seagull? Modern "equalism" is an absurd ideology, and an extension from Humanist ideology, that "we are all one".

No we are not all one. There are differences in the world, although modern people blind themselves from such differences.

No wonder that the "world" is so confusing to the average modern, that they give up on reasoning and intellectual pursuits early on. Too many contradictions. Too much irrationality, to confront. Easy to get lost in the mental-mazes of the 'human' world, of humanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:51 pm

What is unpopular is discrimination, and difference.
All must be made uniform, because uniformity is sameness, meaning all is God manifesting in different ways.
So difference is an illusion, and the "truth" is that we are all the same.

We are all god, or the absolute...thing, one, self, being, perfect...
Degenerates want to escape suffering, or to make their suffering mean something profound, otherwise they find existence intolerable.

You see it in the female's comment on cooperation, as well as in the anuses attitude towards conflict and competing ideals.
Whatever reduces conflict...meaning whatever educes interaction, or makes it a stage towards absolute peace and unity...absolute comfort, absolute pleasure in Being.
It's paradise/utopia, unnamed.

Whatever causes strife, conflict, produces suffering, pain, need....so it must be eradicated as 'evil'.

They are fully Abrahamic in psychology.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter Kropotkin wrote:
There are many here who approve and promote nationalism and
many who approve and promote "white" power and many here who
are anti-..... a whole lot of things..... and one of the major anti- ..... here
is anti-globalism.......all of these anti-....... and the few approve ism's
are based on the differences of people..... we are white and you are black
and we are nationalist and you are globalist and we are..... and you are......
promoting the idea of the differences between people.....

the "globalist" follow a different path.... we promote the things we have in common...

those things you proclaim as difference are really things that are accidental....

being born white or black is accidental... being born in a certain country is accidental....
being born within a certain ideology or ism is accidental.... those things we have no control over
and those are the very things you promote... the accidental things in our lives....
of being white, of being born in a certain country, of race, creed, color, ethnicity....
these things are accidental........

we are human beings and we have certain needs... all human beings, ALL human beings
need food, water, shelter, clothing, medical, education and we need love......

those needs aren't accidental, they are basic to the human being...
nationalist and other haters don't address these needs......these basic needs of
every human being.....globalist take these basic needs and ask, how do we
fulfill these needs? as the human numbers grow, (far beyond our capability to address)
our ability to fulfill these needs change.... as the numbers grow, we must grow
the substructure needed to address these basic needs.... to feed everyone, we must
increase the amount of food grown and create the structure needed to bring everyone this
food..... as the number of people on planet earth increases, we must increase the
basic structures needed.. we need more schools, more roads, more hospitals, more
sewage plants, more and more and more to be able to address this growing human
population....the globalist is working on solving large scale problems because small
scale answers will no longer work... you cannot solve a 20 million person problem
with a 5 million person answer........it is the numbers that dictate the larger and
larger answers....

but, but for the nationalist and the anti-........ it is the ideology that dictates
the answers..... we are having problems because of ism's and ideological reasons....

globalist are talking apples and nationalist are talking oranges.........

it comes down to how you view the world... your perception of the world dictates
how you react to the world.....for the globalist, it is about numbers, for the nationalist,
it is about ideology...

the promotion of the idea that "white makes right" makes no sense in a world
where the issue is the sheer number of people straining the resources of the planet.....


apples and oranges........

now the human race has achieved what it has achieved because of the
cooperation of human beings..... we have arrived at today with space travel
and modern medicine and modern building, not by some notion of "white power"
or some other false idea of race, creed, color or gender.......
we have achieved our current state of success with cooperation of people,
human beings, regardless of their accidental traits......the anti-group sees
the battle in terms of small, accidental traits, whereas the globalist see the battle
in much larger terms..... the accidental traits are just that and not relevant to the
battle at hand which is the long term survival of the human species and those
traits the nationalist glorify don't play a role in the long term survival
of the human race......we live and die as a species, not as white or black, or
Jew or homosexual, but as human beings and that is a global issue, not a accidental
trait issue.....

Kropotkin
It's making more sense.

In humanism, differences are "accidents" and "we all need love". Moderns are not responsible for differences, can't account for why and how differences occur, or ignore these differences when they do manifest. Some differences are harder to ignore though, like crime rates and statistics, where 'black' and 'male' dominate the majority. Humanists tend to shy away from such facts.

Also the talk about "love uniting all humanity" is right on cue. It is the religious sentiment, binding all together into "One".

"We all need love" but do all people deserve love? As if the cost is free and not enormous? That one person must turn around his or her life for complete strangers? That's the implication anyway. How many of these preachers practice what they preach?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:33 pm

In the u.s. particularly each newer generation, duped by lofty and impossible ideals of "freedom", struggle for these false ideas of independence and individuality. When people are average, mundane, boring, bored, and with excess time on their hands, they act-out in such ways as to proclaim "here I am, see how different I am, pay attention!" But these are compensations and almost always empty, and imitations of somebody or something else. The modern 'transexual' and homosexual movements are obvious examples.

Because a modern person cannot be anything but normal and average, must do something like homosexuality, and then proclaim how proud they are of it publicly.

Because if this or that person had not done so, then perhaps they would never be noticed by others at all. Complete nobodies in a way and quickly forgotten by the (human) world.


People struggle for attention, notoriety, fame in such ways, and this is a dominant theme of modern 'western' (pop) culture. "Pay attention to me!" is the goal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
However, I use the old definition of these words, not the new and effeminate ones which equates "reasonableness" with a feminine cooperation.

Secular 'truth' and secular 'virtue', coming from a secular 'god' with secular 'reality', must say that virtues for women are the same virtues for men and vice versa.

And so salt water is as virtuous for fish just as it is for humans. Or are we going to call them 'gill-enabled' beings? And further stratify... But, of course, we cannot stratify or distinguish from those who are 'vagina-enabled' and not, because technology has enabled them to become 'men' with a lot of artificial hormones.

But what of those who aren't enabled? They're victims, of course. So humans at large are 'victims' of not being gill-enabled. We're all disabled fish.

Of course, the next field of engagement has to be that humans differentiate themselves by intellect - a criteria of which we, supposedly, all share equally. Although, we could reference the retarded and other species as a criteria, they're still held of the same value and humanized - so we also have to get rid of any criteria for distinguishing (or stratifying) those who are intellect-enabled or not. Work it further, and distinguishing anything becomes a mortal sin against equality.

Now we come to the inevitable conclusion, the blind are gifted because they do not see with lying eyes. The deaf and dumb are talented and superior because they do not suffer knowing about a world that's different, but indifferent, to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
Well, women are a 'cause' of men's pleasure, after all. They direct the universe through their vagina. So, of course, they'd be the cause of everything, because there remains a hole there which is part of the wHole cosmos. Girl power.

Indeed, but I think you're granting way too much power and responsibility to the female herself.

The female has no conscious power over whether her body attracts men or not - it just does. She can consciously take actions that make herself less attractive and so avoid the costs of being attractive (attracting undesirable men and rape), but that would also mean she wouldn't get to enjoy the benefits of her sexual power.

This lack of power on whom she attracts becomes apparent when females start complaining about objectification - receiving unwanted attention, attention from men whom they consider to be below them. It is most apparent when the female gets raped. Feminists basically want men to create a safe space where women can enjoy all the benefits of their sexuality with none of the costs.

Men care almost exclusively, about 90%+, about the woman's body and face. Her personality is irrelevant because she is expected to be womanly and submit to her man anyway.

A simple thought experiment to prove this:

Let's say there are 10 men stranded on a desert island. Each man has a healthy sex drive and wants something to fuck. What do you think they will fight over?

This, a mere doll without a mind or personality:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or a real woman like this, and let's suppose she has a pleasant personality:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I think the answer is obvious.

Men competing over objects with the shape of a feminine body and being attracted to them and wanting to fuck them happens whether these objects (be they dolls or real women) want it or not

An intelligent, beautiful woman may be able to direct masculine energies her beauty attracts with her intellect, to an extent, but without beauty she has no power over men at all.

A mere sex doll can be the cause of men beating each other up or even killing each other, and it has no mind of its own to manipulate anybody.

So yeah, I think we blame women a bit too much/ascribe to them the manipulative power they do not possess.

A "femme fatale" can be stupid as fuck, but she has to be pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider



Gender : Male Posts : 943
Join date : 2015-04-29
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:40 pm

Also, I would not say marriage is there primarily to repress female sexuality.

Although I would agree that at the point that a man and woman marry, if she is young, like 16-20, she definitely has a higher Sexual Marketplace Value (SMV) than him so you could say he is the lucky one.

By the time they're 30, they're about equal in SMV.

After that, the man tends to be the one with the higher SMV, not necessarily because his increases (though it usually does, because a man's SMV is based on things like money and status, which usually improve with age), but primarily because the woman's SMV is almost entirely based on her youth, and it drops drastically as she ages.

For the most part of marriage, it is actually the woman who benefits from it, if we assume they stay married for life and live until they're both 60 or so.

Marriage is a trade off. Men benefit from it more in the beginning, while the woman is young, and women benefit from it more later on.

Young modern women are so drunk on their sexual power they don't realize it doesn't last forever and that their actions have consequences. Instead of being wise and using it to secure a man while they're still at the peak, they use it to whore around, and then at 30 when they're used up they wonder why no masculine man wants anything serious to do with them anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz



Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 1217
Join date : 2012-04-28
Age : 26
Location : Brink

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:48 pm

Yes, my fault for not making my irony more obvious. I've been making a lot of ironic posts lately and it's reasonable to wonder whether or not I'm serious. Poe's law and all.

Beauty is the potential of women - and her ability to control who sees it is the determinant of her intelligence. Plenty of beautiful (and intelligent) women dress conservatively, enabling her to decide whom she reveals herself to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 am

Although Christianity, and Abrahamism in general, placed the female in a subservient position in the hierarchy, in relation to the absolute God, it didn't take much adjustment for secularism, first through Marxism, to 'correct' this 'injustice' by eliminating all natural identifiers and converting faith into productivity, offering females equal status in relation to State, or institution, the now secularized Divine.
Sinfulness became a matter of contributing or not to the communal, and faith in the Divine One, was no longer expressed through sacrifice but through productivity.

Females demanding equal status means to be placed on equal footing, before the state, and to be acknowledge, equally, in relation to their contributions to the state - their sacrifices to the Divine, absolute one.
Marxism breaks down what remained of natural order, as it had been absorbed and corrupted in Abrahamism.
Piety becomes loyalty to the state.
Sacrifice in material goods, becomes sacrifice of time to the State, which rewards the faithful with material goods.

Feminism is a demand upon the Divine, for equal salvation, from natural order.
Through Divine intervention females become no different then men, as long as they continuously prove their loyalty by submitting their time, as work, to it.

The Abrahamics have a weekly day of atonement where their inevitable contradictions of their own professed principles, their own ideals, are erased in a day of settlements.
Sabbath, or Sunday in the Christian tradition, corrupting Judaism, by imposing a Pagan symbol, while retaining the spirit of the day.
The faithful must atone for their weekly, or yearly, contradictions to their own shared beliefs - because their words cannot harmonize with their deeds.
One day to replenish mental, spiritual, psychological, and physical energies, before another weekly round of erosive contradictions.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:57 pm

I'm back. I spent the week researching so as to make my arguments stronger with evidence, and just doing my other work. I will respond to three main points and later other comments that catch my attention.

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Black Jew Witch wrote:
What does this have to do with madams in the wild west? Well, think of this. What if the founders of wild west towns were men, such as pimps? Would you disparage them so readily and thoughtlessly, or praise them as builders who tamed the wilderness and served no one? Do you see reality as it is or do you filter it through ideological blinders?

Your "criticism" assumes an egalitarian premise, which you still haven't provided a reason for to accept.

My egalitarian premise is justified. Most scientific research proves that men and women are generally equal. There is debate over whether men and women have the same general intelligence (often referred to as "g") or if men have higher IQ by 3-5 points. Even the most dogmatic chauvinists can only say so much with any honesty. It certainly does not justify denying women any rank, profession, education, or recognition simply because they are women.

Let us also, for the sake of argument, set aside deeper philosophical doubts of assumptions people hold when they discuss science: how IQ is not the most reliable way to gauge a person's intelligence, how science has inherent limitations, how a person's genes don't create a one way street to their destiny, and the assumption that biology determines a person's inherent worth as if it was the word of God. People who take for granted all the assumptions I described tend to have a very materialistic and utilitarian worldview, including people who like to think they are spiritual rebels opposed to modern "nihilism".

Mental Ability
The majority of scientific research says that men and women have the same general intelligence. Men and women have different aptitudes in specific areas (such as spatial visualization for men and verbal and reading comprehension for women) but those differences balance out in the end. This result was achieved when 10,475 men and women took 5 different intelligence tests, so you know the research cut no corners [1]. A similar test gives similar results [2]. Yet another study concludes that women have slightly greater latent general intelligence in comprehension-knoweledge and processing speed while men have slightly greater latent general intelligence in visual-spatial reasoning and quantitative reasoning [3]. The study confirms Richard Lynn's theory that girls have higher general intelligence than boys before puberty, but it does not prove that boys get higher general intelligence than girls after puberty, as Richard Lynn states. And yet another test that shows that the general intelligence between men and women is, in their own words, negligible [4].

But wait, you may say, what about the scientists that do say men are smarter than women? Well, let's look at them. Richard Lynn states in his study than men have 5 more IQ points than women do in mean intelligence in the Raven's Progressive Matrices Test [5]. Phillip Rushton published that 17-18 year old boys had 3.6 more IQ according to the Scholastic Assessment Test [6].

However, other scientists have found their tests to have glaring flaws. Richard Lynn excluded test results from Mexico, which formed about half of all the data, when researching male and female general intelligence. Had he not done so, male and female general intelligence would have been the same [7]. Lynn made a similar error in his research on the IQ of Africans, ignoring the IQ scores of Africans that "conflicted" with his results [8]. Other researchers also made a general criticism; that you can't really measure how inherently smart people are with only one intelligence test.

Some additional words on women's and men's mathematical performance around the world, as discussed by Robert Sapolsky during his lectures on Human Behavioral Biology [9]. How well women performed in math compared to men depended on the country they came from. Women did math worse than men in math in countries that had traditional gender roles or were sexist, such as the Middle East and America. However, in more liberal countries such as the Nordic countries, women and men were equal in math, and in Iceland women are even slightly better at math than men.

Sapolsky also discussed the bell curve regarding junior high boys and girls in the top percentile in SAT math. In the 1980s, there were 13 boys for every 1 girl. Currently, there are 3 boys for every 1 girl in the top ten percentile. So what happened? Did girls become genetically smarter over the last three decades to close the bell curve? Environment plays a heavy role in this situation.

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222534750_Negligible_Sex_Differences_in_General_Intelligence
3.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222660770_Sex_differences_in_latent_cognitive_abilities_ages_6_to_59_Evidence_from_the_Woodcock-Johnson_III_tests_of_cognitive_abilities
4.https://www.researchgate.net/publication/222534750_Negligible_Sex_Differences_in_General_Intelligence
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
6. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
7. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
8. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:57 pm


History
So let's also talk history. As I said before, men and women lived equally for the overwhelming majority of human history. Patriarchy only came around during the last six thousand or so years, and even that evolved over millennia. And even now, patriarchy is starting to lose its power as the dogma and chauvinism of male superiority is challenged at greater and greater levels. How long have men and women been equal? 200,000 years. How long have men dominated women? 6,000.

Since the 1960s science and popular culture has been plagued with a stereotype of prehistoric men being tough and brave hunters while women meekly gathered close to home. The truth tells a different story.

The patriarchal family didn't exist. What we had instead were small and tightly knit but interconnected communities with members that often swapped places. So what that means is women (and men) both traveled great distances away from home, and as prehistoric humans were promiscuous and raised each other's children, women and men "slutted it out" and "cucked" each other on a regular basis. They did fine with it [1][2]. It was not uncommon for female Neanderthals to do dangerous work such as hunting as their skeletons have major bone fractures [3]. Homo sapiens women also involved themselves in hunting as gender roles were flexible to adapt to different situations [4]. Prehistoric dads nurtured and protected children as well [5].

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Addendum
Even in physical strength things are not so straightforward. Yes, men are bigger and stronger than women but women have several advantages. They have fewer genetic defects, especially those based on the X chromosomes, as females must have two defective X chromosomes for the disease to manifest [1]. Women have a stronger immunity from illnesses as women have more white blood cells and their immunity responds to invasion faster [2]. Women survive lower temperatures than men as they have more more fat under the skin and less heat is put on the surface of the skin. And women generally live longer.

Do men have other advantages over women? Yes. For instance, men have less chronic pain and other such diseases than women do [4] and men are twice as less likely to become blind and less likely to be depressed or addicted [5]. My point is even something as “obvious” as physical difference isn’t so obvious when you look deeply into it. The Devil is in the details.

And I also must discuss our sexual dimorphism in comparison to other apes. Some apes, such as gorillas and chimpanzees, have great sexual dimorphism with males weighing many pounds more than females. Other apes, such as bonobos, do not. We humans have small sexual dimorphism. Human males are bigger and heavier than females, though not by much. Human males lack sagittal crests on their skulls as gorillas do and do not have large canines either. As hominids evolved, including us, sexual dimorphism decreased, which also decreased petty male rivalries, allowing humans to work better as a group.

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Glucksman A (1981). Sexual Dimorphism in Human and Mammalian Biology and Pathology. Academic Press. pp. 66–75
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. McMahon SB, M Koltzenburg, A Holdcroft, and K Beckley. Wall and Melzack’s textbook of pain. Churchill Livingstone. 2005. (pp. 1181-1197)
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]







Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:07 am

Now I will address Satyr's claim that rape is based on lust, as his friend told him. He is right... partly. While evolutionary pressures are certainly possibilities, many others exist as well. There are customs and laws that shape how people even view the idea of rape and whether it is an acceptable action to take. A lot also depends on the desire to do violence, using sex as a means not an end, meaning anger, power fantasies, and sadism also play a role.

Usually, a rapist will not be a random man lurking in a dark alleyway, as we believe in pop culture. You are more likely to be raped by someone close to you, including a partner or spouse, who usually has no problem getting sex, so I doubt the poor person was too horny to keep it in their pants. Usually a rapist feels entitled to a woman's body and attention, holds rage that is expressed in a misogynistic way, and he tends to dehumanize a woman before the act of raping her. [1][2][3][4]

Rape may have some evolutionary start, but it doesn't rule out all the factors I mentioned above. A rapist (man or woman) can't be excused for just being horny or following their biology. Even convicted rapists get off more on consensual sex [5].

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 am

Moving to Aeon, two claims in particular.

Æon wrote:
In humanism, differences are "accidents" and "we all need love". Moderns are not responsible for differences, can't account for why and how differences occur, or ignore these differences when they do manifest. Some differences are harder to ignore though, like crime rates and statistics, where 'black' and 'male' dominate the majority. Humanists tend to shy away from such facts.

I have yet to see a progressive who outright ignores crime statistics regarding black people. It is important to understand the context in which studies and statistics are made. Regarding black crime statistics here are some important things to keep in mind.

Most black people arrested are for minor and drug-related offenses, and yet are sentences to greater time in prison than whites for the same crime [1]. Blacks are poorer, which means they can't pay for bail or get a good lawyer to defend themselves in court [2]. This is important as jail disrupt job and family time, making poverty even worse, and prison itself makes it harder for convicts to return to a relatively normal life; many either become homeless or go back to prison. So it's not easy to see how that cycle repeats itself.

America designed a government to criminalize black people ever since slavery ended. A black man under Jim Crow laws, for instance, could be convicted of rape by just looking at a white woman, and then be lynched. Jim Crow is long gone but replaced with similar demons.

The War on Drugs: Nixon created it to break up leftist and black communities, as he knew both were a serious threat to the system, so associated pot with hippies and heroin with blacks. By declaring drugs illegal and vilifying them, Nixon could use the police to destroy his enemies. His very advisor, John Ehrlichman, admitted The War on Drugs is a giant lie [3].

The Prison Industrial Complex: Prisons are partly privately owned, and partly government owned. The point of all this is prisons make a profit out of keeping people locked up which, combined with the War on Drugs, means prisons have an interest in keeping as many blacks and Latinos behind bars as long as they can [4].

And there is the whole issue of who cops arrest and why. If black life is so criminalized, it means the cops will spend more time in inner cities where black people live, which means they will arrest more black people. Also keep in mind what is considered a crime in America and what isn't. Black people with weed are arrested and imprisoned, but a white collar criminals who bomb innocent people for their country's oil and destroy planet earth for profit are not. If you freed every black man who sold weed and locked up every crooked CEO and Senator, the crime stats would look very different.

1.http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/crime/2015/08/racial_disparities_in_the_criminal_justice_system_eight_charts_illustrating.html
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 am

And lastly, a few responses to Impulso Oscuro.
Impulso Oscuro wrote:

"Civil conversation" ultimately resulting in the adoption of some or all of your idea(l)s.
You will not find such a thing here. We may share the same periphery but unlike you, the ideas that currently dominate the modern world aren't watered down versions of our ideals.

I'm here for myself, not for you. I wanted to challenge myself, to see how well I could talk to someone whose political views are so opposite my own. I doubt I will change anyone's mind and I am fine with that.

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
There still was money, and ownership by the Natives, Spain, and subsequently the U.S. which provided defense from foreign invasion.

The institution might not have been developed in the micro level but the abstract claim over the land had already been made and established itself in the macro level.

Most "wild western" denizens came from the domesticated east and already had some institutional framework to work with and could conceivably fall back to in case it was truly wild.

Foreign invasion from whom? The Natives were the foreign invasion (or if you look at things correctly the settlers were the foreign invasion, the Natives the original owners). Spain and the U.S. owned the wild west, sure, but that didn't make it civilized or cultivated by default. America bought a huge patch of the continent from Napoleon in 1803, yet just because America owned it did not mean the land was civilized or there was an institutional framework. (Forgetting, for the moment, that the Indians cultivated the land and had their own societies for tens of thousands of years, but none of this was a Borg-like institution madams would serve.)

And what would the wild west look like if it was "truly wild"? Would there be no town at all? Would it be an anarchy? What fallback institution existed back then? Because if the wild west was not enough for you, consider how so many travelers on the Oregon Trail were families, in other words with women and children. There wasn't even a society to be in most of time they traveled.  

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
"Human decency" has a price, I know it can be hard for your sheltered feminine mind to even conceive of that fact when you don't currently pay that price.

So what is that price for human decency? If you believe men earned their rights by braving wars and getting the black lung in coal mines, and have thus earned their decency in that way, then I must ask you this. Did you ever fight in a war or work in a coal mine or work in construction? If you haven't, then you haven't earned human decency by that definition, you just expect it for being a man.

And I have the impression that I, as a woman, would never earn your decency no matter what I did. If I worked a full-time job, I am whore dependent on the welfare state. If I spend my entire life at home and pop babies, I am a whore leeching off a man. If I study long and hard to get educated, to get a degree, to get professional training, I am brainwashed into following political correctness. If I do not cultivate my mind, I am a silly and frivolous woman anyway. You will judge me to have fault no matter what I do, which renders judgment meaningless.  

Furthermore, that is not how working men or women earned their human decency in history. In the past, working men and women were expendable. No amount of hard work, no amount of blood they shed, no amount of black lung the men got in the mines, no amount of torn limbs women got in the textile mills earned them any shred of decency from their masters. You know what did? Protests, unions, and political subversion. That is how men and women have earned their decency.

And furthermore, if human decency must be earned, it must go both ways. What have you done to earn my decency? All you did was insult my intelligence and make a few half-baked arguments. Not a good start. If you wanted my respect but didn't bother to earn yours it would reveal a hypocrisy in your character.

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Equality is only something the weak, ugly, and lazy want because instead of working hard, remaining disciplined, making sacrifices even if it takes several generations is inconceivable to such a mind, they want gratification in their own lifetime and will come up with endless justifications as to why they wont begin the long hard road upwards.
(Why should i do it and not them?)
(They wont let me.)
(My ancestors already did.)
Etc. Always blaming the other.

That opinion would only hold true if the world truly rewarded people based on merit, but it doesn't. If it did, every Mexican laborer and African farmer would be a millionaire. Families around the world work like dogs and make sacrifices we probably can't truly understand, but they still remain dirt poor. Many of those "weak, ugly, and lazy" people I just mentioned want equality, really badly. They elect socialist or communist leaders, they want better work hours and pay, they want American troops to go away and stop destroying their homes and ruining their lives.

Most wealthy people, such as the businessmen and politicians who make the nations' decisions for us, didn't work hard to earn their wealth at all. They merely inherited it and take their obscene privileges completely for granted.


Last edited by Black Jew Witch on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black Jew Witch

avatar

Gender : Female Sagittarius Posts : 40
Join date : 2017-07-23
Age : 25
Location : New Orleans

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:23 am

And finally my last comment as I must sleep.

Æon wrote:
In the u.s. particularly each newer generation, duped by lofty and impossible ideals of "freedom", struggle for these false ideas of independence and individuality.  When people are average, mundane, boring, bored, and with excess time on their hands, they act-out in such ways as to proclaim "here I am, see how different I am, pay attention!"  But these are compensations and almost always empty, and imitations of somebody or something else.  The modern 'transexual' and homosexual movements are obvious examples.

Because a modern person cannot be anything but normal and average, must do something like homosexuality, and then proclaim how proud they are of it publicly.

Because if this or that person had not done so, then perhaps they would never be noticed by others at all.  Complete nobodies in a way and quickly forgotten by the (human) world.


People struggle for attention, notoriety, fame in such ways, and this is a dominant theme of modern 'western' (pop) culture.  "Pay attention to me!" is the goal.

I know that this, at least, is not true for millennials. Millennials are usually called narcissistic, lazy, and entitled, but that goes against the evidence. There are now twice as many chess grandmasters thanks to millennials. Millennials are great performers of classical music, playing music once considered impossible. There are now 8 Major-League Baseball pitchers who throw over 100mph.

Millennials, if anything, are massive overachievers. Not exactly the mediocre, lazy decadent. And since we love Adam so much, I'll let him speak for me.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 255
Join date : 2013-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Praxis

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:03 am

Black Jew Witch wrote:
My egalitarian premise is justified. Most scientific research proves that men and women are generally equal. There is debate over whether men and women have the same general intelligence (often referred to as "g") or if men have higher IQ by 3-5 points. Even the most dogmatic chauvinists can only say so much with any honesty.

"Generally Equal" is not equal. Men have higher IQs not only on average but on the right end of the bell curve, where it matters most.

Black Jew Witch wrote:
It certainly does not justify denying women any rank, profession, education, or recognition simply because they are women.

Black Jew Witch wrote:
So let's also talk history. As I said before, men and women lived equally for the overwhelming majority of human history.

You just made me remember what triggered my metapolitical decent into the right wing...I believe Slaughtz touched upon this a few posts back.

Don't take this as representative of KTS and its members, this is personal for me.

I was rejected by a liberal dimwit of a woman who espoused the same egalitarian ideals you did, she was the first woman whom i could hold an "intelligent" conversation with, wasn't the most attractive woman but she was a feisty opinionated one. Long story short she chose tall dark and handsome instead of me, it drove me to depression for 2 years.
Ironically she chose the "medusa" avatar as her username on social media.

Where was the equality there? She taught me more with what she did than any of your arguments or sources ever will. Call me a bitter idiot and ridicule me if you desire, but i will not be fooled again.

You say there was equality, so there was nothing selected for? We were just randomly fucking eachother in an orgy with no direction at all, until suddenly patriarchy came from the void and ruined the party? The sexual organs developed randomly and have no predictive power on the attitude towards existence that one will have. The differences in brain size are just a long randomly socially constructed effect of patriarchy. Of course here is the part where you give me some mental gymnastics as to how there was "choice" but not enough to be significant. Where the sexual organs have some predictive power but are not everything. How despite a controlled environment the female and male brain difference can still be explained by the infinite amount of environmental variables.

This is a very common behavior i see in you...

Yes i admit x, but since x is not absolute that means x is irrelevant and insignificant.

"Yes i admit there is a difference in average intelligence, but since its only about 5 points, it shouldn't really matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:57 am

Black Jew Witch wrote:
I'm back. I spent the week researching so as to make my arguments stronger with evidence, and just doing my other work. I will respond to three main points and later other comments that catch my attention.


My egalitarian premise is justified. Most scientific research proves that men and women are generally equal. There is debate over whether men and women have the same general intelligence (often referred to as "g") or if men have higher IQ by 3-5 points. Even the most dogmatic chauvinists can only say so much with any honesty. It certainly does not justify denying women any rank, profession, education, or recognition simply because they are women.


1-Once more you expose your prejudices.
Equality is not a "general" description of parity.
A chimpanzee and a human are "generally" the same....only differing genetically about 3%-5%.
A wolf and a dog are generally alike.
A grizzly and a polar bear are "generally" the same.
The word "generally" is a word being used to cover over, and sweep aside differences, and promote the illusion of equality...and this depends on how large or small a percentage you want to generalize away.
Generally means approximately. All is approximately the same, dear, when you generalize, and approximately different when you become detailed, more precise.
Twins are generally alike, but not absolutely so. Clones would be generally alike, but never completely so.
You are not the same as you were last week, or last night, dear.
Change is Flux...all is Flux.

Women and men are generally, the same height and strength, as well.
But it is where they differ that they are distinct.
A desperate egalitarian may even go so far as say that generally a chimpanzee and a human are equal.
It's a matter of how much you wish to ignore and make an approximation.


2- Of course most experts would promote equality, dear.
They are human, and their careers and well-being depends on belonging to the group.
Experts and the masses have believed in all kinds of absurdities throughout history.
Experts believed the earth was the center of existence....experts believes in witches and recommended burning them, experts believed the world was 6,000 years old and that a God created it....experts in all ages represent the shared knowledge and errors of their age - they are always Modern.
Using the allusion to some vague popularity, is not an argument.
Even if it is so.
Popularity is into an argument, dim-wit. What is accepted as doctrine is not an argument. What is believed by a majority is not an argument.
It's an excuse.


3- Racial and sexual divergence is about potentials.
In the case of race, inherited genetic potentials, and in the case of females the allocation of potentials, exhibiting physical AND mental differences.
Men had to evolve a more challenging, abstracting mind, relative to a female who had to focus her mental and physical energies towards belonging, evaluating her social status, ensuring her harmonious coexistence within a group she would find herself dependent upon to fulfill her reproductive role.


4- How the world IS and how it OUGHT to be do not necessarily coincide...especially not in the minds of Nihilists, like you.
you speak of how things ought to be, and I speak of how things are.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:15 am

Black Jew Witch wrote:
Now I will address Satyr's claim that rape is based on lust, as his friend told him. He is right... partly. While evolutionary pressures are certainly possibilities, many others exist as well. There are customs and laws that shape how people even view the idea of rape and whether it is an acceptable action to take. A lot also depends on the desire to do violence, using sex as a means not an end, meaning anger, power fantasies, and sadism also play a role.

Usually, a rapist will not be a random man lurking in a dark alleyway, as we believe in pop culture. You are more likely to be raped by someone close to you, including a partner or spouse, who usually has no problem getting sex, so I doubt the poor person was too horny to keep it in their pants. Usually a rapist feels entitled to a woman's body and attention, holds rage that is expressed in a misogynistic way, and he tends to dehumanize a woman before the act of raping her. [1][2][3][4]

Rape may have some evolutionary start, but it doesn't rule out all the factors I mentioned above. A rapist (man or woman) can't be excused for just being horny or following their biology. Even convicted rapists get off more on consensual sex [5].

1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
5. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Moron...read the book I posted a quote from.
They deal with all your post-modern crap.

Customs, society, memes, shape what has already evolved genetically.
We are not born as blank slates, dear.
Genetics are integrates into memes. Human nature is integrated into social and cultural environments.
Humans evolved over hundreds of thousands of years....culture has been around 5-6 thousand years.
Memes are extensions of genes, dear...this is why all cultures have common grounds.
Rape evolved, and was then integrated or prohibited into group, social, structures.  

Moron....I know how distressful rape is for females, and why it is so.
I also know that your distress wants to prohibit it, to maintain your sexual options, and the basis of female sexual power, but that is not what I am debating, pathetic woman.
I am telling you what the roots of rape are.
I am not condoning rape, dear...I am explaining to a dumb-ass, like you, why despite rules and laws prohibiting it, it persists.

Rape, despite what your Marxist training teaches, is not about power, or social status.
It is about lust, and getting away with gratifying a sexual need with minimal costs, and risks.
This is why rape occurs in intimate setting, with a male the female knows, and sometimes trusts.
This is why 80% of rapes occur against young females in the prime of their fertility, and rapists only settle for alternatives, like old females, due to the factor of risk, and potential costs.
Some desperate males rape animals...is this also about power, you idiot? Why would a male fuck an animal, if not because of access, ease, and a need to unload his ball-sack?

Rape is a well-known behavior across species.
In humans it evolves in response to feminine choosiness, leaving our of the gene pool 90% of males.
Monogamy is what prevents rape.
It's another reason female promote social law and order, and evolved the psychology of submission to a dominant masculine figure....now the institution.
This is why females tend to be more social.

Rape is the by-product of feminization, because we are now returning to primordial sexual practices, amplified with technologies like abortion clinics, and contraceptive pills, that minimize the risks and costs of promiscuity for females.
What this means, and it is is already occurring, is that the vast majority of inferior males will be left out of the gene-pool, making them free-radicals.
Muslims deal with thir free radicals by converting them to jihadists, a practice the Christians also used in the past.
The reason marriage and monogamy is a necessary technology, for the development of sophisticated civilizations, is that it integrates males and makes them investors in the group's well-being.
This requires a strict control over male AND female sexuality.

This is breaking apart...and so families are becoming a thing of the past, or being reinvented to include everything from same sex couples, to animals.
The exclusion of males will inevitably result in the civilization's downfall.


But I am content that you, at least, admitted that rape is part of evolution.
I do not give a shit about how you wish the world ought to be to accommodate your insecurities.
That is ideology. Politics. Psychology.
Memetics.

I'm more interested in how things are - genetics....from which I launch towards memetics.
Because if we cannot even agree on the basics about race and sex, then what's the point of wasting my, and your, time on fantasies and discussing theoretical scenarios.
Mental masturbation might be fun, but it is unproductive, in the end.
It's hedonistic...pleasure for the sake of pleasure.

Next time highlight what you consider "arguments", because in the mess you post it's hard to figure out what a degenerate considered an "argument" and a "point" worth responding to.
Declarative statements, and deferrals to authority, are not arguments.

As a side-note...
How did intelligence evolve, if it is evenly and fairly distributed within a population?
How would it be naturally selected?
Explain how environment affects body but leaves mind untouched, and uniform - is change superficial?
Explain the process that would produce a species, for us, if all are born clean slates,are a product of upbringing, and traits are equally and evenly distributed.
How, and why, would there be species, if all is a social product, and a product of how one is raised?
Can we do away with transexuality and homosexuality, as well as rape, and violence, with a proper upbringing?
Are you for social engineering, or against it?  I remind you that the dreaded evil Hitler was for it.
I suspect that you lie to yourself, and think you are against it, while at the same time you speak alluding an agreement....like how rape uoght to be eradicated with proper training.

Rape is neither moral or immoral...it just is a behavioral option.
Rape is not a social construct, as it evolves as a behavior in multiple other species, without the benefit of our human societies, and it persists, in history, within human groups, despite severe penalties, and prohibitive rules against it...across cultures, and time periods, from the dawn of historical time.
Why?
It is the only option left to a beta, or inferior male, who can never be a dominant, alpha male.
If risks and potential costs are accounted for it deals with sexual needs.
It responds to female control over fertilization.  
It challenges  the alpha's domination - rebelliousness.
It implies dominance, relieving insecurities.

This is obvious to intelligent minds that can study the world objectively. For the simpleton, potential, rapist, or the animal who has no mind for such concepts, it is a response to basic sexual desire.
He doesn't give a shit about Marxism, and nihilism, and power, he doesn't know about reproductive strategies and psychological adaptations ...all he knows is he needs to unload without suffering a penalty.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:35 am

Why do degenerates want to make everything human, and only human, into a social construct?
Because then, they desperately hope, they can "correct" it, with proper edumucation, and strict laws, to produce their ideal Utopian world.

Notice the degenerate speak of "acceptable actions".....which is another way of saying moral, or permitted by the majority.
She is for social engineering...and what OUGHT to be considered acceptable, and what OUGHT to not be considered acceptable.
Abrahamism on display.
Judeo-Christianity masked as Marxist Utopianism.

This 'ought' she considers an "argument".
A moral one.
As if the entire cosmos follows her Humanitarian moral standards, and evolution is based on her Judeo-Christian ethos.
Moral absolutism, implied, never stated. A back door way to sneak in God, as State.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15002
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:41 am

One more thing, because I missed it...
Sexual dimorphism is associated with investment is the offspring.
In species where investment is minimal, males tend to be larger than females. In species where it is almost equal, like in many birds, the differences are smaller.
Humans show a significant dimorphism.

This means that makes must compete for sexual access.  

Paternal or Maternal social conventions are also associated with the degree of threats to a species.
Bonobos for survival reasons, migrated up the mountainside, where predators were significantly fewer than those where chimpanzees stayed.
Paternalism is associated with a need for inventive, strong males.
Maternal societies, such as our currently developing feminization, is associated with relative peace and prosperity - the division is one along the right/left political lines.
Stress demands strength....comfort declines, atrophies, into maternal bliss.

Males have an advantage in spatial conceptualization, because they had to hunt, and a good hunter must triangulate to hit his mark - this is the basis of abstract thinking where females are inferior, and so they do not appear as useful in anything demanding abstract thinking, such as philosophy.
Males also dominate in inventiveness, in rebelliousness, challenging authority and conventions, thinking outside the box, because they had to prove themselves before they gained access to females.
This is more pronounced in the Indo-European, race because they were forced in less hospitable environments, where inventiveness, creativity, was essential to survive and to pass on your genes. Monogamy also developed among these tribes, because they were more dependent on others...whereas the Negroes remaining in their primordial habitat did not have to evolve much, and he could be less cooperative. Altruism evolved within Aryan tribes, as a survival necessity, not so important to races that remained within less demanding environments.
Monogamy also had to evolve among the Aryans who had to integrate as many males into the group if they were to survive...not so important to Negroes...so they remained far more promiscuous.  


Feminine minds are more focused on integrating within a group, maintaining peace and stability, social rules, and evaluating psychologies....nurturing relationships because their reproductive role forces them to become more vulnerable during and after gestation.
This is why females change their loyalties with ease, adapting to new hierarchies, why they are family and socially oriented...why they never contradict the status quo, unless it seems, to them, to be waning.
Females contribute to the status quo, or to any trend they judge as ascending in power, or dominance within the group. They accept any new fashion, in society, technology, spirituality, philosophy, politics.
They remain shallow and superficial, so as to change allegiances, or to not invest heavily in any power structure.
they never, ever, innovate, rebel, or contradict power, unless they sense it weakening and being replaced by an upcoming new power.
The clever noes find pride in being on the forefront of fashion, of trendiness...of avant guard thinking.
They compete, with each other, on who is most ahead of the times, more in-tune with new fashions and trends.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Feminism

Back to top Go down
 
Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Dissecting Feminism in a nut-shell
» Antony Hegarty - Future Feminism

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: