HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Feminism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Hmmm....a lot of things dont add upp after only 8 minutes of watching... first of all how is it that she has spent that many years in an academic setting in a white country that must have a sizable population of high IQ, ambitious white males with which in which she could have easily mingled and have made explicit that she is interrested in(plus also the part-time job, which I presume is something of a similar nature) and yet she had to 'compromise' with dating-apps over which she pulled over 100 guys(her words) and how come, if she says that she values intelligence so highly and proclaims to be a feminist, that the guy she spent most of the time with was a Muslim sand-nigger(?)(2 years)and that they have never intended to be together seriously(2 years is a long time)...and the constant stuttering when being asked the most basic questions...
I already have an image of her in my head but I wont write it out to give her a benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:13 pm

The white males were not of a higher status than her according to her cultural social environment.
Somebody like an Arab has higher status in her social environment because he's an Arab.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:20 pm

I think everything adds up, it's much different in scandinavia, that's how a lot of females are. On tinder for example there are a lot of females supposedly looking for a man while at the same time they have 10,000's of followers on their connected instagram accounts yet "they can't find a man". She said she was introverted so that's a very typical finnish/swedish woman.

It might be a fact that females study further than males (currently), I think males study more to be engineers and such which don't have any females, while females study female studies/psychology etc. Let's say if I was to now browse through next 200 tinder profiles within 30km radius of Helsinki I would say 90% of these females have university education.

So everything here is spot-on, especially the lack of communication between her family is exactly like in Finland, that callers even could have been a Finn-Swede or even a Finn, it describes exactly the lives of a lot of people I have seen. Females are extremely passive here, highly entitled and they do not even once think what would man want, so that's why they have so high expectations because they think they are a perfect woman of high value, yet they don't have any qualities of a desirable woman, so yes, they especially don't attract males of their own economic status.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:25 pm

Anfang wrote:
The white males were not of a higher status than her according to her cultural social environment.
Somebody like an Arab has higher status in her social environment because he's an Arab.
I don't buy it...I understand where you are coming from but we have to talk degrees here...If an arab is a higher social status(based on the modern reversed hierarchy) then why not a crack-head nigger, then why not a down-syndrome dwarf Somali with four legs... The propaganda impacts the world-view but not to a degree of complete blindness and an eradication of biological perspective in a human that doesn't give into it purposefully...She wanted an Arab because she was tired with all the white male emasculated high IQ nice guys and she wanted an arab alpha to plaugh her pussy and make her feel like a woman, its clear thats the case since she is so confused about everything in that interview. She could see that there were higher status white or asian males in her workplace but she didnt want a commitment that would require her to become responsible after being spoon-feed and spoiled all her life from all angles so she chose to market herself down on the dating apps to be treated as more than she was by desperate guys and then milked them and rode dicks for 15 years at night whilst during the day time she kept repeating to herself that she is respectful, independent, intelligent etc... and loaded out her insecurities on the normal males that caused it. Thats how I see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:40 pm

Sure it's not everything but the so called emasculated beta-nice-guy European is what he is to a large extent due to the social environment having taught him that his emasculation is how he gains status.

It's like average European men going to certain Asian countries and being treated like a rockstar among the Asian women. Not for long and he will be much more "Alpha" in his personality.

The Arab hasn't even been pre-programmed to think of himself as a servant of the women in his society. That gives him a head start as well.

If you think of yourself as above a woman and she thinks in turn as being above you then the result will not be that one overpowers the other (unless they were forced to deal with each other on a constant personal basis) but that they leave each other cold.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:54 pm

polishyouth wrote:

She wanted an Arab because she was tired with all the white male emasculated high IQ nice guys and she wanted an arab alpha to plaugh her pussy and make her feel like a woman, its clear thats the case since she is so confused about everything in that interview. She could see that there were higher status white or asian males in her workplace but she didnt want a commitment that would require her to become responsible after being spoon-feed and spoiled all her life from all angles so she chose to market herself down on the dating apps to be treated as more than she was by desperate guys and then milked them and rode dicks for 15 years at night whilst during the day time she kept repeating to herself that she is respectful, independent, intelligent etc... and loaded out her insecurities on the normal males that caused it. Thats how I see it.

I don't agree with this analysis because she clearly isn't that type of a woman, and the way she talks about it. She is not used to that kind of attention so it means she has average looks and there is something boring about her which doesn't attract native men in general, that she isn't in anyway sexually provoking that would make her to be of high market value among natives. So the only one that finds her to be exotic is an Arab.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

You are right, I think how well the propaganda works and the extent of its impact is determined on other factors that shape persons worldview directly(amongst other things); and this is why I agree with you generally but disagree with assigning this cause as an excuse or an accurate explanation of her particular case. The broads that are of the lowest strata within white populations are most prone to having their sexual preferences shaped by the propaganda because they are most primitive(most attracted physically, least mentally), the white men they come into contact with(or have access to) are not much better than the immigrants and a whole lot of other factors that work themsevles off to make them more prone than an average white female to this phenomenom and then as you ascend up the societal ladder the mechanics of this situation simply morph and lose their intensity as fewer and fewer social and envrionemntal dynamics work to their favour and the females become less and less vulnurable to them by nature. An extreme example might be a white woman that has an acess to a much higher quality white male but lives in a 99% black ghetto and rushes to breed with a nigger to gain an gateway into her immediate community and become more alike versus a white feminist in a 99 percent white area that feels herself inclined to marry a nigger or an immigrant due to the propaganda but for the very same reason fears exclusion and settles for a white partner. What we are talking about is very much a reality(though I'd have to think it exactly through since it's not so easy of a topic) but with the discussed woman it's very doubtful that these causes can be assigned as a detemining factor in the mess she has made herself to be and here I'd simply say its the mixture of the specific genes, unleashed female nature(fence hopping) and being extremly spoiled(inability to realise what one is in relation to the world, living in a fantasy supported by the surroundings) not the perception of which males were higher status and which weren't and what caused it(150IQ blond, blue eyed, well groomed, well looked after rich white males vs dirty immigrant Arabs selling kebabs). At least that's how I see it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:10 pm

Jarno wrote:
polishyouth wrote:

She wanted an Arab because she was tired with all the white male emasculated high IQ nice guys and she wanted an arab alpha to plaugh her pussy and make her feel like a woman, its clear thats the case since she is so confused about everything in that interview. She could see that there were higher status white or asian males in her workplace but she didnt want a commitment that would require her to become responsible after being spoon-feed and spoiled all her life from all angles so she chose to market herself down on the dating apps to be treated as more than she was by desperate guys and then milked them and rode dicks for 15 years at night whilst during the day time she kept repeating to herself that she is respectful, independent, intelligent etc... and loaded out her insecurities on the normal males that caused it. Thats how I see it.

I don't agree with this analysis because she clearly isn't that type of a woman, and the way she talks about it. She is not used to that kind of attention so it means she has average looks and there is something boring about her which doesn't attract native men in general, that she isn't in anyway sexually provoking that would make her to be of high market value among natives. So the only one that finds her to be exotic is an Arab.

Maybe, maybe not. Men will fornicate with pretty much anything, she has been on 100 dates, that means a lot of attention from guys online besides the 100 she has met, we are also talking Sweden here(not Russia where as we spoke some time age its the girls that try hard to get males) and if she really wanted there would have been plenty of males begging her to meet her(she mentioned her father is very rich and his mother plays a secondary role which suggests to me she is likely at least quite pretty as most likely her father married a nice broad one he gained social status). To me she sounds embarresed not quite and humble though the case might also be that she has lived out her fantasy and is a good girl at heart that is genuinenly confused(which would explain why she gaven Molenyoux and his worldview a chance). I dont know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:48 pm

Very good point...Some men fuck anything that even slightly resembles a female. I don't even know how 100 dates is practically possible, I think dating culture is very unnatural, but anyway...

She sounds confused yes, she doesn't have any malice towards Swedish men or society, she is well adjusted and part of the society. I believe she doesn't have any close friends, like I said since she is even so distanced from her parents, so she haven't really actualized her own life that much. Online attention can't be used to measure attractiveness since you just have to be a female and you get facebook friend requests all the time and thousands of instagram followers so I guess those 100's of dates is just a proof how ineffective dating culture is, there is no thrill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Ultimately there isnt much point overanalyzing this specific case, I could very well believe your theory(which is sound) if she hasnt admitted to dating a fuck-boy(that she knew was a fuck-boy) at 30 whilst at 32 she became obsessed with maternity(meaning she must have had at least some thoughts about it at 28 or whilst with the guy/deciding to be with him on these terms).
also to take what she says literally with all the specifically outlined standards that have to be met that she outlines herself is silly, we know that women don't think like that but use these things as manipulation tactics and she would have fallen for a guy that didn't match them and would have been happy with him and his children(saying that he must have a higher education or that he must be highly intelligent is ridicolous but its Stefans fault that he led her like that I dont believe she would have articulated her requirements quite like that herself).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:56 pm

Sure, I just feel like I can understand what kind of person she is.. I don't feel it's overanalyzing, I love analyzing people thoroughly. Especially these kind of callers are very valuable since normally these kind of people wouldn't put themselves in a vulnerable situation like this,  if the person was more politically leaning feminist they would rather die than admit they made a mistake. Somehow Stefan makes people open up and they reveal so much about themselves and their lives so it helps me to recognize certain kind of people, it's not always possible to find out this much about a person
Back to top Go down
View user profile
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:10 pm

The problem is that what you get to work with towards deep analysis is a very confused, nervous, guilty woman and a preacher/cleric type that puts a show on for the most part, you dont have enoug background data to do anything more than speculate(which is useful cumalitatviely not individually).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:40 pm

polishyouth wrote:
I don't buy it...I understand where you are coming from but we have to talk degrees here...If an arab is a higher social status(based on the modern reversed hierarchy) then why not a crack-head nigger, then why not a down-syndrome dwarf Somali with four legs... The propaganda impacts the world-view but not to a degree of complete blindness and an eradication of biological perspective in a human that doesn't give into it purposefully

Niggers look like shit, smell like shit, and are dumb as shit. You have to be extremely indoctrinated and/or degenerate to want to fuck them.

Arabs at least look human, and they kind of resemble Europeans in appearance, some more than others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:41 pm

I think this conversation is all that you can know about this person and this persons life, there is nothing deeper data to be gathered, most people are simple... I would have been suspicious of her if she hadn't been nervous, when you are put on a spot where you can't conceal or put on a facade...That's why I like women who blush because it's something you can't fake or hide
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gafr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:11 am

In my experience, modern woman is retarded, they seem to exist in a perpetual state of infancy and are heavily detached from their own reproductive biology due to an environmental social circumstance that has heavily affected their mind.  They output a delusional narcissism which always end up being self- destructive, they eventually adopt this apathy towards life and just let things go because they couldn't have the "best of the best". They maintain this disgusting sense of self importance with a teenage carelessness, thinking they are immortal and opportunities will always be there, then once realized, they then take on this "oh well" attitude..

Even if one of us were to be " successful" with this woman, then we would have to spend the rest of our lives, or atleast the next 18 years putting up with the greedy selfish nonsense, to which we all know what will happen..divorce etc

What's the point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gafr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:13 am

Why do women always seem like they are hiding something? this may be apart of their self-awareness and sense of defense but it seems rooted in a overly inflated self importance. Perhaps a paranoid madness using a calmness to control what's around them, but maybe its environmental, and they are aware that they may be a target because there are a lot of unselected men who, perhaps, will seek revenge?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gafr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

omg there's like no end to it, getting worse.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:02 am

And it would be so easy to stop it too, if the police and military stopped protecting these feminist whores and their emasculated male servants.

A small group of masculine men who know what they're doing could fuck all their shit up.

The whole system is so degenerate and inverted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Martha

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:02 am

Nobody will stop them, as long as the accused are white men. On the contrary, these demonstrations are likely to be encouraged. These protesters are too stupid to realize that they are being used as tools.
Where are the feminists when women are raped by "refugees"?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:14 pm

The bragging hypermasculine douchebags aren't making the situation any better either, in a sense, they are rapists, rapists don't wish to take responsibility for their sexual behavior and trivialize its significance as a result.

Martha wrote:
Where are the feminists when women are raped by "refugees"?
As rape is associated with a lack of responsibility, a group of men with a perceived traditional bent through Islam, will be seen as more responsible than most European men who have been more than willing to buy into the same freedom that was given to women.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:22 pm

r/ reproduction posits the enemy as the paternalism of the K/ reproduction system....so to put it politically, the left will ally itself with anyone that is against the elites, the right, in their own tribe.
They are globalists, believing in a united world, a unified humanity, so anything that resists this, or creates distinctions, is the enemy.
Traitors to their own kind.
Their own inferiority makes the superior, of their own kind, a reminder.

When it comes to females then the enemy is anything that limits their sexual options.
Paternalism, in their own tribe, their own nation, is what restricts female promiscuity....so it is contrary to female power.

Females are samplers of genes.
Their, so called, less promiscuous nature is a myth.
Males are more promiscuous, only in comparison to female more discriminating and longer cycles - a product of their sexual role, which burdens them with higher costs.
A females promiscuity has a seven year cycle, or as long as it takes for the offspring to become independent.
And it usually involves duplicity....the desire to appear chaste, so as to maintain an entourage of male 'callers', sniffing at her backside.
A female has no problem with sampling superior genes from a different tribe.
She has no such loyalties.
This is why females adapt easily to different authoritarian systems, and were the ones exchanged between tribes and families as ways of creating alliances.  

Females are genetic and memetic filters.
She uses her intuition to gauge what is superior, and what is a pretender.  
Having said that....the upper 1% of females have a problem, as I've described it in my Tenuous Defence of Monogamy essay.
Superior females are monogamous because they cannot give themselves to inferior males. This means the majority of males. Only such females will find it degrading to reproduce with males from inferior genetic stock, inferior tribes....races.
This makes them the 'holders of the keep', so to speak - goddess Hestia keeping the bloodline's hearth ablaze.
Such females were, like the goddess, spiritual filters that kept the tribe's traditions, and the blood lines clean.
She could inspire common females to do the same....but in times of decline these things fall to the decay of hedonism and decadence.
The common female feels no compulsion to remain true to her people. Her primary drive is to judge superior genes from inferior ones and give herself to it, making herself a 'means towards its end'.
Memes are irrelevant to such females. All she senses are genes; sensing pheromones, seeing symmetry/proportionality, gauging grace of movement, of mind, judging social status and resource accessibility etc.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:47 pm

Feminism demands that the males they are undermining step-up and defend them against the males they used to undermine them.
They support Paternalism in other forms, in other tribes, races, against the Paternalism they feel is placing limits on their natural sexual power, and them expect the Paternalism they want to destroy to protect them against the Paternalism they used to destroy it.
This is classic nihilism: duplicity, naivete, schizophrenia.
You can see it in all nihilistic forms. They linguistically construct a self-destructive idealism which them demands to be exempt from the consequences it produces when, and if, it dares to apply itself within a world they do not fully comprehend, or that they deny exists.
Marxists did the same thing....feminism is but a part of the nihilistic variant called Communism.
They manufactured an idea(l) economy-based theory, meant for a theoretical world, populated by theoretical humans, behaving in theoretical ways....and it was 'perfect' in theory.
But they dared to apply it....they were so naive. So naive that they believed in their own lies and delusions that they put it into practice.
It failed.....but they did not blame the theory or their own judgments, but they projected the blame on others and then avenged themselves by slaughtering millions.

Feminists do the same.....they have a theory about paternalism and the, so called, noble savages....how only European males are evil and if only they left others alone how wonderful the world would be....and then they apply their deluded naive theory....but when it backfires they do not question themselves, or their theories....but accuse others of their own failures.
They blame European males, ironically, who are now also responsible for their naivete.
They, and those 'noble savages', who are really nice if only evil Europeans did not 'corrupt' their innocence, are not to blame when they rape them, or kill their children.
They were not wrong and naive....no, no, no....it is European males who are to blame, because they did not help the innocent savages, and their feminist allies destroy them....they did not surrender fast enuogh.
Some blame them because they did not protect the women from their own stupidity, as well.
Who will now protect them?
The very males they wanted to destroy....the very males they wanted to protect them as they sampled savage sperm, civilizing them with their vaginas.....bringing them into modernity, healing them from the wounds the 'evil' Europeans inflicted upon their 'innocent' spirits.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:23 am

Males, being anti-authoritarian, want to impose their will upon nature, to establish their own order.
Females are natural agencies. More weary of manmade order, and more inclined to follow their nature, their intuitions.
Females are genetic agencies and not always memetic. They have to b coerced or seduced by memes fabricated by males.
So, for females the institution of marriage is helpful, because it ensures male support, as the cost of guaranteeing a man a mate, and offspring, but then it restricts her sexual potency, by placing limits.
Women want the male system, altering natural order in their favour, but not the price for this male order, which is monogamy and rules against male and female promiscuity.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:57 am

Males like the idea of a guaranteed mate as a byproduct of monogamy.
They become invested members of a group and can then focus their excess energies towards other interests, once the sexual and reproduction issue is settled.
Of course, restrictions to promiscuity also limit a male's natural instinct to fertilize every female he meets.

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:57 pm

Monogamous marriage is a compromise between male and female reproductive strategies - it is not what either would prefer, but the best they can (fairly) get.

A male would prefer to have a harem of the best females.

A female would prefer to be the favorite woman in a harem of the most powerful male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:27 pm

It is not wise to hate a Jew for being a Jew, as it is unwise to hate a parasite for being what it is.
It is doubly so when you realize that it identifies with being hated.

So, how can it be wise to hate a female for being a female?
Might as well hate the sea you drown in, or a storm that ruins your crop, or an avalanche that wipes away your livelihood.
You will not change these forces of nature by cursing them, no more than you will stop them by shaming them.

But, what if you study and learn to harness their drives, their behaviours?
Like damning a river to create electricity, like building ship with sails to harness the winds.
Dangerous endeavours, but rewarding if you succeed.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:36 pm

gafr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:54 pm

AutSider wrote:

A female would prefer to be the favorite woman in a harem of the most powerful male.

I'm not seeing this. What i am seeing is the female competing directly with the male in order to obtain the overall power, to the point where i can safely say that she wants to be male or take the males' places. I have even seen people say things like " well, maybe it's a massive shit test where deep down inside they wish to be dominated"..I'm not seeing this neither, they don't care about powerful males, in terms of being liked by them, they get jealous and envious of them as a man would, if not even more now, and seek to destroy them..and also the female's selection choice is heavily in the direction of feminine men.

Perhaps what you have stated applied in before times, but definitely not now, here in the west.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:59 am

If females competed directly with males, they would be destroyed. Nah, direct, genuine competition is becoming a thing of the past. Now it's more like a rigged game whose rules are determined by a third party - daddy state, and which favor the feminine. Of course, these rules are enforced by men - state mercenaries, police and military.

As for what women want, who gives a shit. Women need to be told what to do, rewarded if they do it, punished if they don't. This doesn't require knowing or caring about what women want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gafr

PostSubject: Re: Feminism Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:23 am

I was using the word "directly" in the context of modern social communication, rather than cooperating with each other in a nuclear traditional family setting, they are now competing directly with men as men do, as I have mentioned. The female would prefer to be the favorite woman in a harem of the most powerful male under warlike conditions where there is no alternative options, even then it has little to do with the man, but rather impressing upon the man to safeguard her security, as soon as an alternative arises such as now, they couldn't care less about dominant powerful male's favoritism, in fact actually seek to destroy, this is what is called toxic masculinity.

You have a tendency to think in emotional extremes which negates the bigger picture. There is no "direct genuine competition", in such conditions women naturally submit to the dominion of the male. The closest you can come to it is women fighting other men along side their own tribesmen. And those women were not as weak as you think they were...

Also, caring and especially knowing about what women want is important as she bears the offspring, as long as her desires are reasonable and realistic then catering to it is absolutely necessary.. for example..her security, her health etc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feminism

Back to top Go down

Feminism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next