Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:43 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:43 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyFri Nov 18, 2022 8:44 am

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:41 pm

Buddha wrote:
Forgive others, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 20, 2022 4:50 pm

I forgive you....nor have I felt any hatred towards you.
It's that these conversation's, on the reality of Abraham's god, I went through for over 15 years, back at the turn of the century and the beginning of this new millennium.
Endless debates....I've heard it all.
I've said it all.
I have nothing more to say.
It produced nothing but frustration...and a lot of comedy.

Now I am interested in more pragmatic issues, like how this superstition affects people psychologically and how it manifests as political mass movements.
Like how the US, and its Globalists agenda, is tied into this Abrahamic superstition - even this Liberal, cultural-marxists, Transsexuality, is rooted in Judaism.

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 6:55 pm

Nassim Haramein wrote:
Looking for consciousness in the brain is like looking in the radio for the announcer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 7:00 pm

Karl Pribraim wrote:
Looking for consciousness inside the brain is like digging to the center of the Earth in search of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 7:06 pm

You can find any quote on any subject.
Looking for consciousness outside the brain, is like looking for yourself outside your body.
Gravity is about the movement of the earth...not a place.
So is consciousness.
It is the brain's movements.

If the earth stops rotating...gravity stops.
When the brain stops moving, acting, consciousness stops.

Grow, the fuck, up.
Ger over your need for superstition.

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 7:37 pm

Satyr wrote:
You can find any quote on any subject.
Looking for consciousness outside the brain, is like looking for yourself outside your body.
Gravity is about the movement of the earth...not a place.
So is consciousness.
It is the brain's movements.

If the earth stops rotating...gravity stops.
When the brain stops moving, acting, consciousness stops.

Grow, the fuck, up.
Ger over your need for superstition.

If all of your ideas are only probabilities, why do you feel compelled to attack every other probability as if you are 100% correct?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 6:26 am

Because 0.1% probability is nonsense and not worth wasting time on - infantile games of "what if"?

The objective is to approach 100%....but this requires that we do not waste our time and energies on crap.

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 11:54 am

Satyr wrote:
Because 0.1% probability is nonsense and not worth wasting time on - infantile games of "what if"?

The objective is to approach 100%....but this requires that we do not waste our time and energies on crap.

Satyr is 99.9% correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 18, 2022 11:05 pm

Whatever you do today, do it with the confidence of a 4 yrs. old in a Batman t-shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2022 5:47 pm

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music…”
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2023 10:05 pm

Ralph Waldo Emerson wrote:
He who would gather immortal palms must not be hindered by the name of goodness, but must explore if it be goodness. Nothing is at last sacred but the integrity of your own mind. Absolve you to yourself, and you shall have the suffrage of the world. I remember an answer which when i was young, i was prompted to make to a valued advisor who was wont to importune me with the dear old doctrines of the church. On my saying, "What have i to do with the sacredness of traditions, if i live wholly from within?" my friend suggested, "But these impulses may be from below, not from above." I replied, "They do not seem to me to be such; but if i am the Devil's child, i will live then from the Devil." No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 19, 2023 1:58 pm

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyMon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 12:02 pm

I'm pro-Thomas, minus the Christian comment

I've been for some time been very critical of current "far-right" voices and especially with the gym culture and such where young people feel invincible and LARP as chads online and try to one-up each other on radicalism without ever even testing if they are even worth anything, video is not completely related though I feel like it's part of the same phenomena, but it's good example about people's fantasies, that they never get to actually dare to face/challenge people and face the truth about themselves, there is no overcoming just delusion

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 12:17 pm

Jarno wrote:

I've been for some time been very critical of current "far-right" voices and especially with the gym culture and such where young people feel invincible and LARP as chads online and try to one-up each other on radicalism without ever even testing if they are even worth anything, video is not completely related though I feel like it's part of the same phenomena, but it's good example about people's fantasies, that they never get to actually dare to face/challenge people and face the truth about themselves, there is no overcoming just delusion

And I get many people do this because they heard that the most chad thing in the world is to not care about optics and just always have to most radical take about everything...But it's stupid and counter-productive if you are not winning people to your side and instead just be an unlikeable asshole going after people who are more popular than themselves so who wants to be a in group where there is no development and that only merit is just saying the most edgiest things and piss off as many people as possible

Like currently there was this ok small party going around here that had "based" tendencies, but considering their position they are taking their principles way too far and trying way too much to show that they are not going to back-down, as a result taking the kind positions that will not win anyone on their side

You don't have to be the exact opposite of everything, that's like being a hollywood caricature

So you could learn more from Thomas777 than any of of these jerk-offs (e-celebs) teaching just accelerationism and isolation

The main point is I speak against people pretending to be radicals in sheltered environment, how could I take seriously a person whose only merit is going to gym regularly and reading evola, how about try live in a world where you can't always prepare your meals
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 12:27 pm

And even Sam Hyde has more experience of how a lot of people are because he has to deal with so many people so that's a valuable insight into what kind of people approach him, if you are doing what Varg is doing people just sucking-up to him and him repeating the same crap "I am great everyone else is wrong" you don't even have to sort out these people and see who is what

So hats off to Sam for showing good example how you should deal with people, instead of just only hiding in the woods away from all danger waiting for society collapse

edit: YT doesn't have the clip where Sam says that getting your ass kicked is not end of the world, but these cowards don't even get to experience that because they are so afraid...I also thought it was funny insight, even though not completely related Sam saying that the best Ju-Jitsu fighter in your local gym is the guy that is most afraid of being punched in the face
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 12, 2023 7:10 pm

Maybe it's time to get off social media.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 6:44 am

apaosha wrote:
Maybe it's time to get off social media.

I take breaks, but It's kind of hard not react when people are shilling for things that has nothing to do with the original idea, just like with the Nazbols 3 years ago, where most people behind the profiles calling themselves third-positionists turned out to not even be white people and they only were about class struggle making them only just marxists
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

People I comment to often also have done activism or somehow affect certain movements so how people are online is not completely detached from real world,
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 10:39 am

That individuals even attention-seek in this dangerous manner suggests a kind of psychotic exhibitionism. Look at me! no matter the cost.
But you are getting invested in sides between squabbling e-celebs. Are you on team Psychotic Exhibitionist A or team Psychotic Exhibitionist B?
None of this matters.
I like Varg because he appears to be absolutely sincere and instead of endlessly complaining about what is wrong with the world and what people should or shouldn't be doing he instead becomes the change he wants to see in the world. This kind of sincerity comes across as cringy to the rest of them, especially the american kind, because they are so deep in following popular trends on social media, chasing audiences and clout that sincerity simply marks one as a chump, a target, or a lolcow.
I don't know much about Thomas777. Isn't he a homeless childless american white nationalist? I've never heard him do anything interesting. You shouldn't discount christianity as his underlying motivation. Christian white nationalists are the worst of the bunch.

This is the problem really. It becomes a matter of personalities and reputations and fanbases. It's why social media is cancer and you should disentangle yourself from it if you can.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:07 am

apaosha wrote:

I like Varg because he appears to be absolutely sincere and instead of endlessly complaining about what is wrong with the world and what people should or shouldn't be doing he instead becomes the change he wants to see in the world. This kind of sincerity comes across as cringy to the rest of them, especially the american kind, because they are so deep in following popular trends on social media, chasing audiences and clout that sincerity simply marks one as a chump, a target, or a lolcow.

He is much more manipulative than that. He is first doing his everything to make everyone come after him (most famously saying everyone with brown eyes or dark hair is not white), then after he gets people come attack him for many different reasons because of what he says he posts shit like that and "see all these haters hate me only because I'm so wholesome and because I'm doing so great!"

All he does is just divide people because of his narcissism, only allowing his echo-chamber to comment

Even all I get from this is that "I'm so great and brave living the woods, while everyone else living in cities are just effeminate, soft, weak, ZOG morons", every intention behind of what he says is predictable
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:15 am

apaosha wrote:
That individuals even attention-seek in this dangerous manner suggests a kind of psychotic exhibitionism. Look at me! no matter the cost.
But you are getting invested in sides between squabbling e-celebs. Are you on team Psychotic Exhibitionist A or team Psychotic Exhibitionist B?
None of this matters.

I don't know much about Thomas777. Isn't he a homeless childless american white nationalist? I've never heard him do anything interesting. You shouldn't discount christianity as his underlying motivation. Christian white nationalists are the worst of the bunch.

I don't think Thomas even has a following, he is just a guy trying to point out how ridiculous it is this guy is putting down people living in cities (among other things), while the guy living in the woods away from all dangers considers himself as barbarian/warrior

And I would agree, that he possibly doesn't have much merit, but leads a better example than Varg imo in this aspect and closer to a warrior, while Varg does his everything look down upon people like him

Varg can be the family man with the wife and kids and dad-bod, but he should leave out pretending a barbarian if he is even afraid to face anyone, since that's just a cope if you don't even know how to take control of your environment, how to deal with people, only people sucking-up to him from safe distance

If he considers himself to be a pagan warrior, lead by example and don't let Christians to look better than you or try find mental gymnastics around it, he is ridiculing people because of his own insecurities...
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:28 am

From what I understand of Varg's theories is that he thinks Europeans are descended from Neanderthals, who he describes as being blonde/blue-eyed/etc, a pure race. That anyone who might be 'white' but is not of Nordic phenotype is 'mixed' to some degree.
His evidence is mainly that blonde/blue-eyed is recessive and so if it spontaneously emerged within a population of black-haired/brown-eyed people that it would not get a chance to spread in the short timelines that scientists put this all in. I think this is a fair point and shouldn't just be dismissed, his egoism aside.

Varg has a lot of unusual ideas, like the placenta symbolism he interprets in everything. His wife is a woman of course and interprets a lot of things through the lens of sex or childbirth and she's a big influence on him. Reincarnation is an important part of their paganism and because they try to avoid superstitious angles they interpret reincarnation via sexual reproduction -> genes -> childbirth. They're interesting people and I would not allow dramaniggers to influence my opinion of them.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:32 am

apaosha wrote:
This is the problem really. It becomes a matter of personalities and reputations and fanbases. It's why social media is cancer and you should disentangle yourself from it if you can.

Shouldn't e-celebs take some responsibility as well, but yes it's cancer and I only use twitter

All he does is go against every single group with the most ridiculous statements and his radical opinions are only amplified by the people he got after himself for making the statements to begin with

He is himself only responding to things that he caused so these conversation never go forward, instead these groups go against each using arguments that aren't even necessary

It's always the "meds (mediterraneans) aren't even whites here's the proof!", then meds writing "see these primitive nordic barbarians are only living in the woods while meds had civilization!", it's endless cycle of pointless arguments caused by the narcissist himself

apaosha wrote:
From what I understand of Varg's theories is that he thinks Europeans are descended from Neanderthals, who he describes as being blonde/blue-eyed/etc, a pure race. That anyone who might be 'white' but is not of Nordic phenotype is 'mixed' to some degree.
His evidence is mainly that blonde/blue-eyed is recessive and so if it spontaneously emerged within a population of black-haired/brown-eyed people that it would not get a chance to spread in the short timelines that scientists put this all in. I think this is a fair point and shouldn't just be dismissed, his egoism aside....

You made him sound reasonable and not manipulative, but yeah, his egoism aside...But yet all the things he says makes nordicists look bad, he is all over the place creating conflict
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 11:43 am

So overall my opinion of Varg is that he has stagnated and can't develop his thinking for more productive direction...He shouldn't be anywhere close to pinnacle of nordicism, I'm more interested in long-skulls (dolichocephalic, cranium length length etc) than just having light hair or blue eyes and I speak against just materialism

I believe that character is important and inheritable
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 12:00 pm

Also one thing, even though social media is cancer shouldn't anyone using it take some responsibility for what they do

That if someone uses it I don't think I should pretend that they don't use it, give them excuse for their behavior, but rather use it to judge them as person

And I know shitposting is a thing, but it's certain kind of people who even get enjoyment out of it
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 EmptyThu Apr 13, 2023 12:24 pm

I've never joined any social media so I can't really speak from experience but doesn't the positive feedback from likes, retweets, followers exert a strong psychological effect? Isn't it addictive? Don't you get a kind of adrenaline surge when you see the notification symbol and so forth?
It's all specifically designed to create an addiction. These kinds of old-style forums like KTS or ILP don't have that sort of feedback system and so they aren't as addictive, or popular. To get the cattle addicted to producing/consuming mindless garbage is what social media does. Your mind will be healthier if you just get off it.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes. - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes, Excerpts, Anecdotes.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next