Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Femitheist blog and an application of premises

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

Femitheist blog and an application of premises Empty
PostSubject: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:20 pm

This is my first post on this forum. So, hello I suppose. I've made a post on this girl's blog that I wanted to make public for critique where individuals of equal or better intellect could potentially tear it apart. This is just one of the many instances where I am 'testing the waters' with what I've interpreted as Satyr's premises to be (or what might be seen as a lack thereof.) This blog of hers has really tested the moral framework I see prevalent today, one of extreme utilitarianism and selflessness. It's enough to drive any effeminate man-child (such as I've seen myself) to high degree of need to see the world in what others might claim as a less childish way. It occurred to me that I may be posting this for childish attention and recognition. I am going to post it regardless... So here it is.

The following is a response to her post here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

---Quote Removed---

Last edited by Slaughtz on Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Removed the quote, this was not intended for salon audiences.)
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:35 pm

This twat, from what I gather from rummaging briefly through her garbage is proposing some kind of Feminocracy where males are used and discarded, like in a bee and or wasp hive or an ant and/or termite colony?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
This twat, from what I gather from rummaging briefly through her garbage is proposing some kind of Feminocracy where males are used and discarded, like in a bee and or wasp hive or an ant and/or termite colony?

No, males are to be gotten rid of completely as soon as possible. A world/earth of only women. This will, she supposes, create a peaceful world without violence or hurt feelings.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 3:57 pm

She's getting her Utopian wish, isn't she?
Some of the girls have external ovaries and larger than usual clitoris'.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Satyr wrote:
She's getting her Utopian wish, isn't she?
Some of the girls have external ovaries and larger than usual clitoris'.

That's certainly something for me to ponder.

However, I do not see ALL males or the idea of it being gotten rid of, there will always exist the state (male), even if it is an abstraction. This makes me wonder, though. Where is the line really cut off with gender? I think it can certainly be seen as a spectrum. I suppose of sexual energies, stretching to either spectrum according to the needs of an organism.

Males, in the gender (not necessarily the biological) sense, are of course becoming increasingly unneeded with the increase in technology.

This whole thing really rubs me up against the premise I've held my whole life that 'violence is wrong.' If I continue holding this it will be hard to reconcile with what's being revealed to me and it seems I'll perish reproductively. Then again, why would this really be important to me? [I'm going to die regardless of me reproducing or not.] In the past I took on ideas of virtue and implemented them in sexual relationships simply to challenge myself in the game of reproduction. This, at least, is what I told myself then - to be honest instead of acting as if I was when I really wasn't.

Ah..

Very emotional post lol

Last edited by Slaughtz on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added my recognition that this post probably added little depth to the ideas already here.)
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 4:37 pm

Masculinity represents Order (God, State etc.) and as with all social groups only ONE male is acceptable or viable to achieve social stability.

Conspiratorial perspectives might suggest that this natural tendency can be used to exterminate a people, a bloodline's possibilities, by eliminating its males and by assimilating its females.
This would be a perfect method of warfare using alternative to violence methods.

Read Heisman's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

The method involves hypocrisy and playing upon human fears and the increasing volume of people who would not he alive if it were not for the sheltering effects of civilization.
The first instance of decay, amongst the Europeans, can be traced back to the Hellenic City States and their reluctant capitulation to population pressures which forced them to invent Democracy as a outcrop of their, up until that period, political system of Timocracy.

See Hanson's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

From there the door was cracked open for Christianity to spread amongst the Romans.
It began, as all infections do, from the weakest points, which were the lower classes of slaves, living in catacombs, and amongst the aliens, non Romans, and poor....in other words it spread amongst the lowest of the low and then became a force to be reckoned with, forcing Constantine to use it by hypocritically baptizing himself a christian to rally his army, which was mostly made up of poor and lowly genetic strains.

For how parasitism works read here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For more specific parasitical examples amongst another social species the ant see here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dennet on the phenomenon:

That you consider violence 'evil" or "wrong" only shows how indoctrinated you are, particularly if you cannot come for a good reason to justify your feelings towards the concept.

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:52 am

The owner of that blog is a man impersonating a woman. The picture of that girl is someone he knows. He's using it to trick people into thinking he's a woman and he has someone he knows do the speaking for him in those few videos where there is someone speaking.

She doesn't show herself in any of her videos because that she is really a he.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Ghidorah wrote:
The owner of that blog is a man impersonating a woman. The picture of that girl is someone he knows. He's using it to trick people into thinking he's a woman and he has someone he knows do the speaking for him in those few videos where there is someone speaking.

She doesn't show herself in any of her videos because that she is really a he.
And how would you know this?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:29 pm

This topic has been moved because it holds no merit to justify its inclusion in the Symposium room.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
This topic has been moved because it holds no merit to justify its inclusion in the Symposium room.

Thanks for telling me. I removed the quote because I did not intend to reveal who I was posting as on that site and associate that username with this one to the open public. If you wish to delete this thread because of that, I have no qualms.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:52 pm

But he or she is now here....or is (s)he?

Cue creepy music.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Satyr wrote:
But he or she is now here....or is (s)he?

Cue creepy music.

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 5:07 pm

Satyr wrote:
And how would you know this?[/quote]

I can't prove any of it but I noticed enough suspicious things to convince me that this person is a man and that he is doing everything exactly the way I mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Femitheist blog and an application of premises Femitheist blog and an application of premises Empty

Back to top Go down

Femitheist blog and an application of premises
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1