Recycling Culture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Recycling Culture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 10:38 am

I watched the Ghostbusters movie the other day. It was feminist propoganda, but I didn't even get mad. The movie was a totally boring in every way. I wasn't a big fan of the original Ghostbusters, and this one was a watered down copy. The acting was bad, but not so bad that it was good. It was one of the most remarkably unfunny movies I have ever seen. Even Thor's acting was bad in it. And the movie was over the top misandry, trying to point out to society how much misogyny hurts. But the misandry was so over the top, like they went around sucker-punching guys in the face for no reason, and making guys look completely unheroic and stupid. I don't recall Bill Murray ever sucker-punching women in the face in the original movies. The movie was so bad I could not even get mad at the sexism of the movie. And they really hyped the end credits, as if they wanted to make a sequel. The movie overall seemed like a free-to-watch youtube movie of a bunch of teenage boys messing around in a garage.

To be honest, I was not sure why the movie was so terrifically unfunny. I would like to hear opinions on why. It is my belief that feminine men are funny. (Feminine women, and masculine men, are unfunny.) But I am not sure if they are inherently funny or just a technique. I find My Little Pony cartoons (and some anime) inherently funny. But these are funny looking cartoons.
Back to top Go down

Recycling Culture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: THEATER-
Jump to: