Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Recycling Culture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

Recycling Culture - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 19, 2018 11:38 am

I watched the Ghostbusters movie the other day. It was feminist propoganda, but I didn't even get mad. The movie was a totally boring in every way. I wasn't a big fan of the original Ghostbusters, and this one was a watered down copy. The acting was bad, but not so bad that it was good. It was one of the most remarkably unfunny movies I have ever seen. Even Thor's acting was bad in it. And the movie was over the top misandry, trying to point out to society how much misogyny hurts. But the misandry was so over the top, like they went around sucker-punching guys in the face for no reason, and making guys look completely unheroic and stupid. I don't recall Bill Murray ever sucker-punching women in the face in the original movies. The movie was so bad I could not even get mad at the sexism of the movie. And they really hyped the end credits, as if they wanted to make a sequel. The movie overall seemed like a free-to-watch youtube movie of a bunch of teenage boys messing around in a garage.

To be honest, I was not sure why the movie was so terrifically unfunny. I would like to hear opinions on why. It is my belief that feminine men are funny. (Feminine women, and masculine men, are unfunny.) But I am not sure if they are inherently funny or just a technique. I find My Little Pony cartoons (and some anime) inherently funny. But these are funny looking cartoons.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 7:18 am

We live in a world of recycling, 'sampling', regurgitating, renaming, repackaging fArt - gaseous expelling of digested nutrients.

This is true of ideas as well - philosophies.
Sample, change the terms, and then resell the same concepts to new generations.

For example, Marxism is secularized Christianity. Ethics of Abrahamism made into a socioeconomic political system - Ten Commandments applied.
Abrahamism, in particular, because it has proven to be so effective and seductive to the masses - what sells is repeated - has become a narrative that is sampled, altered, and resold.
God, for instance, as defined within Abrahamism - also sampled from Zoroastrianism - is now renamed order, and defined almost the same way.
'Nazi' is the repackaged moniker for post-modern 'evil' - adopted by those who have been mentally raped and unwillingly - irony -fertilized by Nietzsche, and his 'Beyond Good and Evil' transvaluations - has now been renamed to pretend - self-deceive - the true believer that he has, indeed, overcome the Abrahamic ideals of good & evil - and is enlightened, advanced, superior... or whatever.
The absolute one-god of Abraham did not die, he was recycled back into the market place of nihilistic ideologies under a new name.
Christ's "resurrection" is a symbolic narration of an in-your-face repackaging of the corporeal as an abstraction, an idea, i.e. spiritualization of the flesh.
A magic trick performed openly, and yet secretly, behind the tricksters back - sleight of mind. A redirection distracts the audience who willingly turn away to not see the transformation and ruin the effect.
Biblical narrative, because of the way it is written - very Delphic Oracle like, also inspiring Nostradamus and generations of astrologers - is easily transformed and repackaged - reinterpreted, adjusted to current circumstances and resold...because the need/desire it feeds remains the same.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 8:56 am

Couldn't listen to more than a few seconds of that vid because of how repulsive the sounds of the modern pop music are.

That is yet more proof that in ages of actual creative genius, only few are actually known. In an age where everyone is a genius, we get the lowest forms of life proliferating the most degenerate forms of culture. This is the whole purpose and point of why the aristocratic ethos is necessary; to act, as cultural sanitation, to maintain the cultural environment, as soil is maintained, to allow the possibility for something worthwhile to grow while keeping pests away that would cause famine.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 11, 2020 9:03 am

It is worth noting that whereas beats are simple and primal, melodies are difficult to create - and so it is melody that is plagiarized, and changed to hide the plagiarism, recycling the same melodies, sometimes altering the rhythm, the tone, the speed, cutting it into tiny samples, and then resold to the same kinds of minds.

See cRAP, or Hollywood movies....or just run on the radio, or buy a book.
Same themes, different names.  

In philosophy, or in the market-place of ideas/ideals, the same is done with slight modifications of words/symbols, viz., their grammar, syntax, replacing one word /symbol with another etc. pretending something new, novel, is being presented when its the same concept using different packaging.
One-God = Absolute Order = Universe...same concept different words.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Cut things up, slightly modify and resell them as your own and as new.
Recycling.  
cRap is especially guilty of this.

All of this Americanized desperate degenerate culture-of-no-culture does this.
All art - is made into fArt....and this would include philosophy which also uses words and symbols in the same way.
Some to represent reality, and others to represent the fArtist's reaction to reality - often called esoteric - this is subjective fArt because it has, or to accepts, no objective external, independent, standard to refer to or to be evaluated by.

Modern fart is especially guilty of plagiarism or concealed, sampled, imitating, because they work on quantities and production of hits that sell, and are forgotten a few years later, if not immediately.
Nobody remembers, or even cares, about what was hot, a few months before - everything is about 'tends' and forgetting, collecting money as the representation of appreciation and of salvation.
Capitalist/Marxist market standards. Nothing of the past must remain, because all is a movement forwards - progressive. Past hinders this movement - weighs it down.
Individuals only have a present and a future, and no past/nature.
This is American 'individualism' = no past/nature, identity based on money, market value/appreciation, marketability, popularity.
Recycling is a form of deceit when under the pressure to keep producing and retaining market shares products are repackaged, slightly modified and resold as though they were new and improved.

As noted, in the market place of ideas this becomes about replacing words/symbols with new ones, while retaining the core principles...like Christianity and Marxism.
A slight modification can be a subtle change in nuance, such as tone, or speed...

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recycling Culture Recycling Culture - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recycling Culture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2