Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rants and Raves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rants and Raves Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:24 pm

I don't know how well this might be accepted by everyone, but i thought i would make a thread dedicated to speaking honestly and passionately about something that either pisses you off, something that you find incredibly stupid, or anything that bothers you at all.

I'll start by saying that i am sick and fucking tired of hearing about this new relentless idiotic topic of conversation in basketball about Steve Nash being traded to the Lakers.

Aside from all the hype and interest about why he did it, if the Lakers are now going to be unstoppable, or if other talented players will join with him, i think the most relevant question is: WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!? lol.

The world of sports has become a parody. It's full of a bunch overrated, double-digit IQ jackoffs that have no real joy for the game, but are just narcissistic greedy whiny little wimps that are obsessed with the public eye and which advertisement or promotion that wants to fuck them in the ass so they can make some MORE extra money on the side, while being a whore for the system.

Athletes?! Seriously? These dumb assholes probably dont even understand the meaning of the word, or have probably never even asked themselves what it means to be an athlete, other than the usual feel-good bulshit they love to preach about "Teamwork" or how much time they spend in the gym.
Are these fucking sissies for real?

I think of an athlete as a guy who is completely immersed in the thrill of competition and game play. That throws himself out there, risks his body, gives his mind to the pleasure of his own superior abilities. The pathetic fags they have in sports now, bitch and cry like fucking girls, if they fall on the floor or if the referee makes a call that hurts their precious delicate sensibilities or their precious delicate opinions.

You watch how they fall down and one of thier team members runs over to help him up like clockwork. He'll just sit on the floor like a lazy, spoiled little child, UNTIL one of his teammates helps him up.

That is the definition of an "athlete"!?

They build muscle and stamina, and the only use it is good for is modeling themselves in magazines like women. But when they have to put it to real hard use, suddenly they cant get a little dirt on them or take some pain. I'm sure i could probably beat ones of these pathetic weak fucking men up that call themselves "athletes".

in baseball, when it rains, all the players run and hid in they nice safe dugouts while they cover the nice and pretty well trimmed feild.

They are afraid of WATER? WATER!? Crying or Very sad

The fact that most of them are all black anyway and that one certain white Canadian guy, Nash gets some insane recognition because he has proven to be no different than the rest of the superficial greedy black guys in the game that cares only about money, or what new car he's gonna buy, or what extravagant loft or resort he's gonna spend his "offseason", i think makes him no different them them. he might as well be just as black.

lol

seriously look at this:

Notice the well manicured, shapely, unblemished clean appearance. Nice and well-fed, clean shaven and sheltered and massaged, and kept free from injury or scars or struggle.

I hate black guys, i have never been attracted to one, but are you telling me that is supposed to be an athlete?

I like guys with more scruff and buff on them and look like they actually dont give a fuck about thier appearance.
Like real guys. lol

Alrighty, thats it for me on this one. I had to express that.
Fuck Steve Nash!
flower

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:41 pm

I agree.

See Rugby players.
Now those are athletes.

But you can see the difference between Niggers and Europeans or Asians even when they are raised within the same culture.

All that trash-talking and unsportsmanlike conduct and grandstanding is pathetic.
These apes prefer to look good doing their flips and jumps than winning the game.
Zero class....zero dignity.....zero nobility.

Remember Chris Rock?
White guys become wealthy; Niggers get rich....

Domesticated chimps.

The slave turned from production work to entertainment; million dollar clowns, playing for da man.
All Niggers are good for these days is amusing the population in one way or another.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Satyr wrote:
I agree.

See Rugby players.
Now those are athletes.

Oh i actually like watching rugby.
Irish guys are more rough and rugged.

Thick bulky legs, disciplined appearances.
Hehe, definitely more attractive.

Quote :

LOL. Chris Rock is a legend. But yeah, black people are too stupid to even realize that their own behavior causes thier sterotypes.

I mean seriously, seriously....how dumb and pathetic can a race be when it adopts a degrading word created by white people, like Nigger, and call each other that?
and to make it worse, to consider it a sign of "respect" when they call each other nigger.

God the stupidity. Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:43 pm

I don't really think it's nearly as bad as you say, and think there are quite a few players with a passion for the game that also enjoy taking part in the circus of publicity. I think you're focusing on a select few and projecting that on them all.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm

Flame Imperishable wrote:
I don't really think it's nearly as bad as you say, and think there are quite a few players with a passion for the game that also enjoy taking part in the circus of publicity. I think you're focusing on a select few and projecting that on them all.

You apparently missed the point.

It's about the behavior that displays everything i talked about.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:41 am

He attempts to justify his material obsession by commenting on his past upbringing that he was taught that everything has a value, which he hopes will make him look innocent. the same tactic with his poverty phase after he lost his job.

It's ironic when he reveals the contradiction in this claim, when he says that "its like having a monopoly of paper money". This shows his true superficial and greed driven nature.

The fact is these people have no sense of identity, and no sense of purpose. They are hopelessly immersed in the greed of capitalism, just more than the average person, which just indicates that they are more weaker in their ability to control themselves.

A society of excess creates these dysfunctions, that many of these popular psycho-babbling experts say to be "mental illnesses", and that they deserve to be treated as any physical disease, like alcoholism, which is one of the biggest fucking jokes we have today.

Forget responsibility! that is a myth. It's all reduced down to diseases and cures. Why would the law give a fuck about some stupid hopeless old fuck, who is empty inside and has nothing but what a material obsessed society has taught him?

Because the law is not even about the law anymore. It's just about imposing its power on every and any dumb ridiculous bulshit because its based on a democracy. Nothing more.

But i think his psychological issues go deeper. I think it has to do more with his past. I suspect he grew up in a household where he was neglected, or that he had no friends, and he had to make friends or find some pleasure in toys or other material things.

What;s interesting, is that all of these "mental illnesses" that these experts love to claim people have, would probably disappear entirely if they took all these people and threw them into a life or death situation. Afterwords, the "illness" would probably be gone like it never existed because then they would know what it was like to preserve something they care about more: their pitiful pathetic fucking lives.

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:49 am

I guess i dont have access to the "Symposium" forum, but i just wanted to comment on this.

Same old shit really.

Another shock and awe production about the shitiness of the world by humanity. It was more dramatic then others. The music throughout it was very scary and sad. lol

But same old story. a bunch of intelligent people talking about all the atrocities that humankind has done to itself, and then saying there is nothing that can be done about it. Haha.

The ending was stupid. Even though he said there is no solution to these problems, he still wanted to inspire hope and sing the old "we are the world" bulshit and that we can "get there together", Kumbyya, blah blah blah.

Pretty good video though. Derek Jensen was in it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rants and Raves

Back to top Go down

Rants and Raves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1