Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

PUA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:40 am

Primal Rage wrote:
Anfang wrote: "I imagine this could also be the introduction to a romantic novel for those cold, lonely winter nights before they had central heating."

The modern nihilist is infused with a framework of eros. Feminization at work - figures.
Now, where did you read about that? haha
See that 'haha', it's a release of nervous tension, right?
Must be because I'm nervous, what other reason could there be.

So you don't see similarities between Ragnar's use of an emotion inducing style and that of romantic novels? The description of force and dominance with such vigour...
What will it be? Do you look at romantic novels now in a different way or at Ragnar's book? Or live in dissonance.

The PUA scene is very feminized - of course they are, because they want to have success with women in a society which values certain aspects of femininity and scorns masculinity. If it were cool to cut half of your ears off then they'd do it. Whatever pleases the group.

The smart PUA doesn't work his lines, he has adopted a different mindset. He applies pressure to the women and makes them cave in. Now he's on top of them. But it's a technique without content, without his own content. He is an agent, active, alright, but he's the enforcer of the status quo. He doesn't bring his own order, he's only the conduit of modernity.

His pressure is trying to get the best results with the least amount of effort and so he pushes the already established norm into his target's mind. And so he's just muscles enforcing not his own will.

Last edited by Anfang on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 am

There will be blood wrote:

Quote :
They also find self worth in being chosen by one with many options, this what game tries to imitate, but this is the actual thing.
How naïve you are.

Worshiping the dollar is a symptom of deprivation, whether it be a deprived childhood or the struggle in a third world country.

There is nothing like the power of a passionate man.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 am

Different brains work different ways I guess. They say opposites attract, I think this is due to people preferring to have their character flaws reinforced, instead of dealing with them. A narcissist would be attracted to a submissive person that conforms to them, just as that person would get its flaw reinforced for example. So tell me what are you attracted to yourself, or your flaws?

This is like a 9, it's all in the eyes, shows the entire personality.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:41 am

Quote :
Worshiping the dollar is a symptom of deprivation, whether it be a deprived childhood or the struggle in a third world country.

There is nothing like the power of a passionate man.
Listen to what I said though, either power driven sociopath, or responsible nice guy. Which ever fits your personality, anything but a faker, because he can never respect you if you fall for him.

Deprivation is a good thing. Whatever does not kill you makes you stronger. More interesting and sophisticated. Less bland.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:52 am

You are flawed and that's a problem?

Chasing perfection is a very slippery slope.  Why?  Because no accomplishment is ever enough.  The anorexic who looks in the mirror, a skeletal image, yet a fat person gazes back.

I find the entire thing disgusting.

Excellence yes, perfection impossible.

Quote :
Listen to what I said though......
I am listening.

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 5:59 am

I don't know what that even means given the context. Opposites attracting is a result of people being addicted to their flaws and prefer them being reinforced. If they loved themselves, then they would be attracted to someone like them self. No?
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:14 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
For men the only female worth reproducing with is ones that you cannot trick, and who rationally sees it all as a mutually beneficial cooperation. For females the only guys worth marrying is the ones who value your womb, if he is after your looks then you will be fucked when they are gone, and your children's genes will be that of a degenerate. Do not fall for retarded social status boosting tactics, get a rich guy who cares about you, or a really nice guy who still has decent genes.
Fortunately the Chinese seem to be taking my advice so all is not doomed.
This is all good & well intended, but not all men are interested in tying the knot.

Maintaining a relationship is tough these days. A man has to dedicate a-lot of time to please a woman, put up with her nagging, pretending you are listening closely to what she has to say...& so on... Some men just don't have the time or desire for relationships. They would much rather engage in intellectual pursuits which would also help in carving a successful career for themselves. These men use women for their primary functions - sex & and birthing babies. I don't see how this could bring about the downfall of a civilization and lead to degeneration.

Do remember that what most people take for granted as marriage and family values today is really a Victorian concept. Dominant males monopolized females through most of human history. Back in the day, the influential/affluent men had multiple women at their disposal. You could have a loyal wife of good breeding stock to bear your offspring, and a few other women for sexual pleasure. The man had absolute authority over his women, they were his property.

In the present time, What are the incentives for a western man to get married & raise a family? In the West & much of the developed world, man is deprived of his little kingdom. It is understandable why a-lot of young men shy away from marriage. Get fucked over at divorce courts, have his wealth & property stripped away from him when she decided to leave him, have his children raised & indoctrinated by the institution.. The way things are, only the rich guy can have a shot at a decent family life. Fathers no longer train their daughters to become good wives & mothers, while whoredom is promoted as 'empowering'. At the rate of this 'liberation', these women are going to put prostitutes out of business.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 2:19 pm

Laconophile wrote:
I'm disgusted by most PUAs but I still have a soft spot for Roissy/Heartiste. 'Game' should serve you, not the other way around. Once 'PUA' becomes a lifestyle, you've gone too far. Picking up women is nice, but it's not worth obsessing over."
Indeed, Roissy/Heartiste is one of the few interesting characters in the so called 'manosphere', but his whole life revolves around relationships & sex - it's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:27 pm

There Will be Blood wrote:

Quote :
No judgment, I think we are born these ways, but your thinking is the downfall of the west. You should visit China to see what I mean.
I may have visited China and the outcome of that visit was, I may think China is so pre-occupied with feeding it's 1.6 billion that if or when the day came, America defaulted and could not repay it's debt to China, then China will go down with it.

I would venture to say the next decade will reveal all.

Quote :
Money is a symbol of power, certain women would love things about you that made you powerful, not the actual money. They also find self worth in being chosen by one with many options, this what game tries to imitate, but this is the actual thing.
Are you Chinese, per chance?

Quote :
........Opposites attracting is a result of people being addicted to their flaws and prefer them being reinforced. If they loved themselves, then they would be attracted to someone like them self. No?
Opposites attract is a myth for its success and probably the most prone to fail. "Alikedness" as you may present in the form of arranged marriage, (if we are talking marriage, as someone earlier stated) would most certainly be more successful, as they have in common, culture, religion and social standing.  Yet even the so called "alikedness" has to have some form of differences within it, though not to the extent of the total opposites.
Back to top Go down
Ephemeron

Ephemeron

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 pm

anfang wrote:
The Pua scene is very feminized
They have this idea that manhood is reinforced with promiscuity and to them the alpha is he who is in control of the game for that is what they reduce sex to.  They equate getting their dicks wet as the final triumph, the means becomes an end.  No longer is there a deeper connection to be sought that could blossom into another life or an appreciation of the qualities of the opposite sex.
Manhood though is nothing of the kind.
It is fatherhood, that is the real right of passage that makes one a man and only those which know what this means can understand how a father and mother can never exchange roles without betraying their very natures.  For a father must allow what the mother forbids, that is for the child to experience life and pain.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 am

Agree.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:08 am

There Will be blood wrote:

Quote :
This is like a 9, it's all in the eyes, shows the entire personality.
Cover her face and leave the eyes exposed and then watch the vid.

Eyes moving from side-to-side can indicate shiftiness and lying, as if the person is looking for an escape route in case they are found out.

Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:30 am

This is what's best in life.
WROOOOOONG..........This is best in life..

Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 12:47 am

Ephemeron wrote:
anfang wrote:
The Pua scene is very feminized
They have this idea that manhood is reinforced with promiscuity and to them the alpha is he who is in control of the game for that is what they reduce sex to.  They equate getting their dicks wet as the final triumph, the means becomes an end.  No longer is there a deeper connection to be sought that could blossom into another life or an appreciation of the qualities of the opposite sex.
Manhood though is nothing of the kind.
It is fatherhood, that is the real right of passage that makes one a man and only those which know what this means can understand how a father and mother can never exchange roles without betraying their very natures.  For a father must allow what the mother forbids, that is for the child to experience life and pain.
indeed. Being a father is what completes a man. If you're an inferior male, none of these techniques would land you a hot chick. No pick up line could compensate your genetic shortcomings. If a girl sas yes, that's because she's horny. Nothing magical about it.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:20 am

Sup fresh my turn baby

Quote :
I may have visited China and the outcome of that visit was, I may think China is so pre-occupied with feeding it's 1.6 billion that if or when the day came, America defaulted and could not repay it's debt to China, then China will go down with it.
I was speaking more towards a certain mindset, it's a classical civilization, where in honoring and furthering ones blood line is extremely important. This is even more bolstered due to the one child policy. Once you have society chasing the whims of gratification, or the power of the passionate man as you called it, then all is doomed.

Quote :
Eyes moving from side-to-side can indicate shiftiness and lying, as if the person is looking for an escape route in case they are found out.
That sounds good to me. Self-righteous moral objectivists are usually stupid, and narcissists are annoying.  

Quote :
Are you Chinese, per chance?
I'm a blondie, but I've lived in 7 different countries and visited about 25, so I guess I'm not as influenced by contemporary western society as others(you?Very Happy ). Really China is much more similar mimetically speaking to Europe of a 100 years ago than current day Europe is.

Implying that that kind of thinking is akin to Orientals comes off as pretentious, just remember we are all whores to the highest bidder, and I wouldn't have it any other way. The sooner people realize it, the better off we will all be. Everything is reducible to numbers at the end of the day. The Congolese sure do feel a lot, but would they be better off thinking?

Some Inspiration.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 11:46 am

Quote :
In the present time, What are the incentives for a western man to get married & raise a family? In the West & much of the developed world, man is deprived of his little kingdom. It is understandable why a-lot of young men shy away from marriage. Get fucked over at divorce courts, have his wealth & property stripped away from him when she decided to leave him, have his children raised & indoctrinated by the institution.. The way things are, only the rich guy can have a shot at a decent family life. Fathers no longer train their daughters to become good wives & mothers, while whoredom is promoted as 'empowering'. At the rate of this 'liberation', these women are going to put prostitutes out of business.
That's like a window of opportunity. Accumulate as much capital as possible, and get going. Wealth is never destroyed, only transferred. People profit massively of off downturns. The same can be said culturally. In this time of crisis the new bloodlines will reveal themselves. Japan would be going extinct, if it weren't the fact that those who are having kids right now are the best in stock, and their kids will further the legacy. Degenerates are weeding themselves out. This was bound to happen, overpopulation amongst bad bloodlines, now nature must re-correct itself, everything got feminized, soon masculinized once the shit hits the fan. Really Aristocracy is a multi-generational effort.

Some Motivation.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:11 pm

There will be blood wrote:
Wealth is never destroyed, only transferred.
Wealth can be destroyed, all it takes is time and the erosive forces of nature.

Quote :
People profit massively of off downturns.
A few do, yes. But the average standard of living will decline during a downturn. A lot, at times.

Quote :
The same can be said culturally. In this time of crisis the new bloodlines will reveal themselves. Japan would be going extinct, if it weren't the fact that those who are having kids right now are the best in stock, and their kids will further the legacy. Degenerates are weeding themselves out. This was bound to happen, overpopulation amongst bad bloodlines, now nature must re-correct itself, everything got feminized, soon masculinized once the shit hits the fan.
Has it always been the case, that the best in stock had the most children? Because if that's the case then, as a percentage of the whole population, we should be surrounded by more and more and better qualities of people.

Take cancer - close to death, cancer will grow and grow as a percentage of the body tissue and then it's over. That cancer tissue which was very successful at that phase won't be very successful after death. What might continue living is the offspring which seperated from the body and isn't infected by the cancer.

Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:28 am

Quote :
Wealth can be destroyed, all it takes is time and the erosive forces of nature.
Wealth is subjective and does not exist as an absolute. Lets say everybody has 100000 points to distribute onto items according to their desires. No matter what happens the same amount points per capita will always exist, wealth being subjected according to peoples whims. This is why marketing is so useful, and one of the main contributers to wealth inequality. There exists no such thing as intrinsic value, only estimated value.

Quote :
A few do, yes. But the average standard of living will decline during a downturn. A lot, at times.
It is the preferred environment for K-type planners, in which they benefit the most, comparatively speaking. The R-types are so incredibly softened by the abundance. I imagine the future will entail artificially induced scarcity to prevent this from happening.

Quote :
Has it always been the case, that the best in stock had the most children? Because if that's the case then, as a percentage of the whole population, we should be surrounded by more and more and better qualities of people.
For example in the case of Japan those who are having kids despite of the 23 year recession are obviously well off, and they are exceptionally motivated. Those characteristics are bound to be transfered onto their kids, and downward spiral of birthrates will sooner or later reverse due to this. Although I expect a lot of euthanasia to take place before that can happen. I'm not even considering the R-types, they are of no competition. Only the most motivated K-types are those who even compete.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I almost doubled a massive bitcoin investment in a week. This is just the beginning, if it becomes only 10% of the forex market, it will be trading for more than 1m dollars a coin. That's just one dimension of it all, there's been a 150 year old banking conspiracy against silver. It's unable to be subjected to as much usury. Back then there was a 1:15 ratio of gold to silver, a couple of decades ago it was 1:120, now it's around 1:53. I expect that trend to increase its pace as things start to break down. I pity all the plebs who live for the moment, they are truly missing out on the future.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 10:41 am

Anfang wrote: "So you don't see similarities between Ragnar's use of an emotion inducing style and that of romantic novels? The description of force and dominance with such vigour...
What will it be? Do you look at romantic novels now in a different way or at Ragnar's book? Or live in dissonance.

The PUA scene is very feminized - of course they are, because they want to have success with women in a society which values certain aspects of femininity and scorns masculinity. If it were cool to cut half of your ears off then they'd do it. Whatever pleases the group.

The smart PUA doesn't work his lines, he has adopted a different mindset. He applies pressure to the women and makes them cave in. Now he's on top of them. But it's a technique without content, without his own content. He is an agent, active, alright, but he's the enforcer of the status quo. He doesn't bring his own order, he's only the conduit of modernity.

His pressure is trying to get the best results with the least amount of effort and so he pushes the already established norm into his target's mind. And so he's just muscles enforcing not his own will
."

Your initial comment was tongue-in-cheek. And I responded appropriately. Yes, Ragnar does write with passion, so what? It's not a mere play on emotionalisms. There is logic in his writings, very brutal and cold logic. I like his book because it's a harmony of passionisms and logic.

Erik's mystery method articulated things I already knew deep within my mind, but couldn't consciously articulate; I was younger when I was more into the PUA scene. I didn't merely mask myself with PUA rhetoric and what not. I made an effort to change myself internally. Like I said before,  certain PUA systems are great for those who want to acquire pussy easily. I can't count how many dumb bitches fell for my rhetoric and insinuated promises of social status ascension. Their eyes lit up like fucking Christmas trees as I symbolically dangled treats before them, manipulating and luring them into my traps. It's fun; kind of like hunting. Nothing mystical or mysterious about the female mind; it's just as predictable as the male psyche.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Your initial comment was tongue-in-cheek. And I responded appropriately.

You responded. And now, I know more. Here in Europe I find that depending on where people are from, they have quite different temperaments. In the north, people are much more reserved. Open conflicts don't escalate that quickly among young males and the whole dynamic is quite different. For example, the way you responded, northern people would have assumed that you lost your cool a bit which could betray a weakness. On the other hand, in the south, people expect some form of at least verbal counter and it should be something directer and more crude or they lose their face.

Quote :

I can't count how many dumb bitches fell for my rhetoric and insinuated promises of social status ascension. Their eyes lit up like fucking Christmas trees as I symbolically dangled treats before them, manipulating and luring them into my traps.
You should see women on the prowl. They know how to say the right things and how to play that cat and mouse game very well. They invented it. Now there are the ladies and the menz both playing hard to get and trying to outsmart each other.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:17 pm

Because you're ugly....
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 2:22 pm

Echo, some choose to be Atheistic-Nihilists because it is edgy. They want to seem intimidating to their other philosophical peers via the " monster mentality", i.e., atheism, nihilism, anarchy, etc. They conspicuously flaunt their world views for attention.

The quintessential poser is the liberal hipster that uses Nietzsche quotes to bash on Christians not realizing that Nietzsche was no friend of liberal-egalitarianism either.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:27 am

Confusing the Red Pill with Atheistkult there. Always love some nice jelly for my toasties.

Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 9:53 am

Aurini has a lot of good content, but he seems like a poser too; he always makes sure to smoke a cig and drink alcohol in a see through glass ( how classy ) in, essentially, everyone one of his videos. And then the whole theatrical whipping out of the lighter. It seems way too staged and mechanical to the point of corniness.

another note: He says he is a moral-nihilist, but his insinuations betray him. His videos messages are riddled with moral-faggotry.
Back to top Go down

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:05 am

Not sure if this youtuber cartoonphilosopher is a regular on this forum. If he isn't, someone should invite him.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 pm

Lyssa wrote:

The Alpha-Man

The pickup gurus tell us that boys should act like assholes towards girls – they should act like arrogant, egocentric pricks. Acting like that is, as they say it, “alpha” and gets you the girls. Well, arrogance isn’t a mark of good character and sleeping with or making out with lots of STD-sluts from the dance club doesn’t make one more “alpha.” Real men see their wife or girlfriend as a valuable person, and will do all they can to be someone to be a reliable partner and father.
Instead of devoting their lives to “Game,” these young men should invest their energy in things that really matter. In work, in good books, in culture, in a good education, in a healthy relationship and in starting a family. This will be of much better use to their nation, their people and to themselves.

Conventionalisms...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:29 pm

Funny given my prose on "third best", huh?
I mean in relation to γ+.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:38 pm

Pf, don't sell yourself short. Y'are a beta minus.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Satyr wrote:
Funny given my prose on "third best", huh?
I mean in relation to γ+.

And remember mine on the Gammadion L = ...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:45 pm

prabath wrote:

Not sure if this youtuber cartoonphilosopher is a regular on this forum. If he isn't,  someone should invite him.

He was a member of my YouTube followers...and we share a google circle.
If I'm not mistaken, I think he is a member here...but he does not post.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PUA  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PUA PUA  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PUA
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: