The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:02 pm

Quote :
Nazi pilot to be removed from women in aviation ceremony

Women of Aviation Worldwide Week initially stood by its decision to honour Reitsch despite criticism, with Marguerite Varin saying: “She's the first. I can’t change history. I can’t change the facts. I will not invent an alternative fact. She’s the first woman to have flown a helicopter, and we are this year having the theme on helicopters.”

The group conceded to public pressure.

B’nai Brith Chief Executive Officer Michael Mostyn said regardless, he is dissatisfied with the organizers’ response.

“It is unfortunate that they are not taking the opportunity to produce a learning moment by educating the young women who will be in attendance against the evils of the Nazis,” he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Quote :
Study: Describing Breastfeeding as ‘Natural’ Is Unethical Because It Reinforces Gender Roles
Using the term ‘natural’ is ‘ethically inappropriate’ because it suggests women are babies’ primary caretakers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Tue May 16, 2017 2:05 am

"Homosexuality is something they choose to express and is an identity."
"Homosexuals cannot choose not to be gay."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Tue May 16, 2017 7:22 am

Infantile minds creating infantile propaganda aimed at infants.
A retarded relationship of retards.

Seeing them try to 'normalize' pedophilia will be entertaining.
I bet they'll start from the more "acceptable" older woman, prepubescent extremely lucky boy.
Pedophilia is more appetizing when it's a young male being "exploited'.

Bill Nye experienced a "change".

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Tue May 16, 2017 12:46 pm

Anonymous

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:18 am

The liberal holds two incompatible ideologies: It says that 'benefiting the individual (rights) benefits the whole' and 'when it benefits the whole, individual (rights) should be foregone'.

The individualism of liberalism makes inequality necessary and expected. The question becomes not whether inequality should exist, but whether that inequality is deserved/earned.

Of course, those who support this judgment of others' deserve/earn within a civilized context are jealous of those children whoms parents care enough to provide them with opportunities that those have-nots cannot have. This is how liberalism actually says love and kindness is a bad thing.

But, they think it's smart and 'humble' to provoke the resentment of everything that's made their little bubble of entitlement possible... So be it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Indifference for me, not for thee.

If you're indifferent about what is uncomfortable for me to fathom, then you are a sick individual or evil. Or genetically inferior (as I love to use absolutist genetically determined words to describe my ideological "rivals" and then speak about how I'm against such language and the context surrounding it, laughing in their face and retreating into the asylum when I'm called on this).

I'm allowed to be indifferent about boring and old things, like survival, chores, politics, tribe and tradition... but sex? That's new and exciting. So is eating.

You're either with me or against me. Indifference about what I care about, is against me - and if it's against me, it can only be evil, for I am good... are you suggesting I'm not good? I care about me a lot. You can't be indifferent. So you're saying I'm evil. Saying I'm evil, is against me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:11 pm

First minute, 0:00-1:00 about her being "white" because most people refer to her as "white".

Most people call 'chicks with dicks' 'guys with boobs'. Therefor, trans people can't be oppressed. Or do they not want to be called/referred to as something that makes them more 'privileged'? They literally want to be LESS privileged? And you do too? Astounding.

Reminds me of the BuzzFeels video where some fat red cheeked white skinned 'hispanic' wanted people to stop calling him white.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:34 pm

"Take your hands off and stop controlling God's property - me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:56 am

What can you do with a virus that attacks you and then, when your immune system tries to stop it, it says "lol triggered"? The only solution offered is their death or yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:08 am

Every atrocity that goes unseen and ignored, every atrocity they turned their eyes blind to, is another reason for them to keep believing everything is okay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Yesterday at 7:59 am

If it's anti-Semitic for a Jew to call a person 'goy', then it's anti-white for a white person to call someone nigger. Luckily, I'm a good SJW and I hate white people, like George Ciccariello Maher. So when I'm calling people anti-white, I really mean they're pro-white. And it's true, because they don't call niggers, niggers. If they would just start calling niggers niggers and kikes kikes, then they could be pro-white again - which is anti-white. Source: New York Times, etc. "'Goy, Bye' is anti-Semitic"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism. Yesterday at 10:55 pm

This is where this douchbag Molyneux, lets his true colors shine. This is what he is about: positive image. He is building a legacy of one of the greatest pseudo-intellectuals who ever lived. Giving the negro a platform to express its simplistic ideas and tedious sentimentalism and primitive superstitions is strategic. It’s no different than the classic marketing tactic of the White politician to snap a picture of himself, smiling next to some civil rights nigger activist.

The discussion is a joke. No serious thinking. It’s all about them stroking each other off on infantile platitudes of human unity. Molynuex humors him for the sake of his audience who are utterly clueless idiots and are blind as to who their internet idol Molynuex really is underneath all his pedantic erudite verbosity that charms them like a schoolgirl in the presence of her crush.

Sometimes, a man doesn’t have to be smart to fuck a woman. All he needs is an intuitive knack for saying the right things at the right times and she swoons. Molynuex is an academic PUA to average minds who like clever articulation and wittiness. The only challenge he presents is if you are wise enough to sift through his bullshit and see the pretentious sycophant that he is.

Their juvenile discussion centers around the agreeableness angle where no inherent discourse objective is reached. It’s not about race, it’s just about the idea of America that must be given faith. The idea of being “American”, that magic word that erases all of one’s past and ethnicity and mutates it into an amorphous ideal of being an ‘individual’.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism.

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy of Western Liberalism.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2