Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

James Holmes: Batman killer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Recidivist

Recidivist

James Holmes: Batman killer Empty
PostSubject: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:56 am

He appears the sensitive type, shy and awkward. The soft mouth and sparkling eyes suggest a hidden femininity; a concealed well of narcissism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In this high school photograph he is peering into the image, an outsider, uninvolved, on the edge. His body language askew from that of the others. Contrasting strongly with the more open and healthy nature of those in the rest of the photograph. Something strangely ethereal about his appearance, a cynicism in the way the head is cocked and mouth angled upwards... even a sense of superiority. But the gaze is more directed than in earlier images, when it appeared more questioning and unset.

Later, the transformation into another identity, one borrowed from comic books.

The media are already looking for reasons for his behavior in his college record, but are they correct in doing so?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:20 pm

His head is cocked in all three photos.
He's wondering how he will appear, how he is seen.

The last one is one he's taken of himself. Here he has more control and so is more open.

In the first his smile is forced; in the second it is more honest and subtle; in the group photo it is a smirk.
A tenseness in the mouth, perhaps related to the Joker's scarred-on smile.

Very sensitive, delicate youth....later his eyes become droopy, a sense of comfort with himself and confidence...or inebriation producing the same effect.

He must have felt the outsider his whole life.
His choice of the Joker tells us he wants to rattle those who were complacent, happy in their simplicity, confident in the ordered universe of certainties.
He wanted them to feel as he did...uncertain, irrelevant, lost.

Definite feminine quality about him.
But is not nature, the feminine, the towards chaos?
Batman, the antagonist, is the ultimate masculine character of law and order - Apollo.
He's a Dionysus.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:18 pm

Faaaaaame, fame, fame......how's your aim? Oop, think it might've been "what's your name" .

That's what it is, just a little infamy goes a long way. Shooters are outright attention whores.

I could see Adam on the ten o clock news for the same shit, only difference is he doesn't even have the guts or brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:24 pm

Sorry I've been gone so long. I'm currently laying in a hospital bed from severe seizures I've been getting.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Poison IV wrote:
Sorry I've been gone so long. I'm currently laying in a hospital bed from severe seizures I've been getting.
Sorry to hear that, sweets.
Hope you get better.

Was it the C...I...A or was it S...A...T...A(y)...N(r)?
Shocked

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:40 pm

It was mind control overload. My mind and body is completely split in half and the right hemisphere I'd say is the most bothersome..

They should ease up now that my sensitivity has been duly noted, however, now that I'm finally recovering and leaving with the knowledge I have they're going to have to do something with me. We shall see, mmm?

:p
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:43 pm

I know what I would do with you.

Twisted Evil

Try waking up.

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm not the waking type. Nor am i into movies much.

Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm

Satyr wrote:
The last one is one he's taken of himself. Here he has more control and so is more open.
Yes, there he is gazing into the lense, but one gets the impression all he sees is himself. A mind trapped in its own narcissistic self-reflection.

James Holmes' profile on AdultFriendFinder wrote:
"The first thing people usually notice about me is my soul penetrating eyes," he wrote.
He fantasizes psychological power, an ability to penetrate the minds of others, but all the evidence suggests he was socially inadequate, even to the point of being unable to respond to simple greetings. It seems social situations may have frightened him.

More revealing:

video of Holmes speaking at a science seminar wrote:
In the video, he is standing among his peers at a science camp held at Miramar College in San Diego talking about "temporal illusions."

"Over the course of the summer I've been working with a temporal illusion. It's an illusion that allows you to change the past," Holmes said in the video.

A need to wear masks, to create alternate realities to escape or change the past, a recurring theme amongst those with something to hide.

Quote :
Holmes, wearing an oversized collared gray shirt at the Miramar College presentation, said he also studied subjective experience, or “what takes place inside the mind, as opposed to the external world.”
A dualism, the mind and world as separate entities, never connecting.

Satyr wrote:
But is not nature, the feminine, the towards chaos?
Batman, the antagonist, is the ultimate masculine character of law and order - Apollo.
He's a Dionysus.
Excellent insight.

Poison IV wrote:
Shooters are outright attention whores.
But why the need for the attention?

And why seek it this way, in such a callous and cruel manner?

After the heat and darkness of the cinema, the terror and the carnage, where Holmes' psychotic delusions reached their zenith, where life began to mimic on-screen art because it sought to escape from an unbearable past, in the cold light of day that past starts to catch up... and reality bites down:

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Exactly what you're doing now. You're damn good with headlines.

People like him kill in mass amounts at one time rather explosively. They want to be psycho analyzed and labeled as disturbed. Sure, they always ARE psychotic to some degree or another, but this one is easy.

Asians and whites are the only races that do this kind of thing. Its all about the numbers. Massive amounts mean big news etc.

Not only are they troubled because of overpopulation, their motivations are due to the same reason. You can really throw them all into the same category.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Social class has a large part to do with what kind of murders one commits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:10 pm

You mean everyday college kids compared to rich aristocrats and government officials? Well obvs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:14 pm

This was a classic Columbine style case. Virginia tech etc? The bad-boy mentality. Asians and whites really just lose their cool....on a whim I am afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:18 pm

One thing that has always set apart Asian government is its totalitarian sway, all or nothing. They crack down in ways other races tend to rationalize. What is it....north Korea is completely closed at the borders and holds its own people in confinement from coming or going past.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 am

Poison IV wrote:
Asians and whites are the only races that do this kind of thing. Its all about the numbers. Massive amounts mean big news etc.

Not only are they troubled because of overpopulation, their motivations are due to the same reason. You can really throw them all into the same category.
There's also the psychological dimension, blacks simply aren't that complicated. They're more instinctual, less repressed. On the occasion when they do ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) its usually the result of being treated unfairly, revenge against a certain group or individual for a perceived injury.

It's the ability to repress certain emotions/expressions which results in this kind of behavior, but that is also the corner stone of any higher civilization. Of course, over population is part of that.

Quote :
Asians and whites really just lose their cool....on a whim I am afraid.
No, they plan their actions, in a cold, calculating manner, demonstrating minds that are more concerned with shocking the status quo out of its reverie than attempting to reinforce moral codes or plea for justice.

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:36 pm

Then you're talking serial killings; not massacres. Highly intelligent people get more of a thrill in that way. Young adults make up the latter (for a reason...)while serial murderers have a more advanced outlook.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 2:53 pm

Recidivist, PoisonIV has failed to account for racial differences, being so overwhelmed by modern ideals.
She cannot understand why Asians and Europeans are more prone to massacres whereas niggers are limited to individual killings.
The idealism factor never creeps into her considerations.
Here are cases where animals kill more than they can eat, such as the weasel who enters a chicken-coop and kills all the chickens only carrying away one. But the weasel is merely ensuring food for the next time and so is exhibiting more far-reaching considerations.
Here is where the difference lies in regards to niggers and other killers.

The nigger is more about immediate, passionate, gratification, he is entirely animalistic and so totally immersed in the present and the moment and all the more invested in it.
This is why niggers make such fine lovers and so poor thinkers and creative geniuses.
a nigger is the closest form of human to the animal.
Females are attracted to this because they, themselves, are more naturalistic...more in tune wit their essence as chaotic elements.
Nature is, after all, a deterioration towards chaos or entropy or increasing fragmentation.

Women love this...it makes their own lack of order all the less insulting; it also makes all sens of order attractive. Take little girls or effete men-children looking for that authority figure, that strong, ordering, demanding, mind.
PoisonIV and the Purple Dragon are competitors not opposites.
This is where the animosity comes form.
With the Turd, Purple Dragon things become a bit more complex because he is also driven by a repressed, underdeveloped masculinity which he feels insecure about.
For hm/her its more natural to be a bitch and a female about things and to pretend masculinity, by imitating it.

PoisonIV and Purple Dragon are more competitors than opposites.
This is were the disrespect and the antagonism comes form.
He wanting to preserve the illusion of masculinity, plays the antagonist when he really wishes to surrender and to belong to.,...but only as a valuable gem not as another owned piece.
If you analyze his language it's all about being appreciated as something distinctly valuable not as dominating but as belonging.

In her case the absence of a powerful, authoritarian, guiding, masculine figure has made her vulnerable to any delusion that comes around.
She cannot discriminate reality from fiction, because she was never given a standard to measure things by.
she's aware but unable to differentiate the factual from the delusional....symbols and reality become intertwined until they drown her in uncertainty.
She sees symbols, implying subliminally, ideas and ideals and she thinks that it is towards her, specifically, that they are focused and directed.

She becomes a focal point and a seminal aspect of reality...she matters. She matters here because she does not matter anyplace else.
Her feminine desire to belong has found no guidance and so she looks for it everywhere and sees herself as a specific target for every ploy.
She becomes the heroin in a greater play...movie.

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:49 pm

Absolutely comical. You wouldn't have even recognized the pattern had I not pointed it out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Holmes: Batman killer James Holmes: Batman killer Empty

Back to top Go down

James Holmes: Batman killer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1