Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 General News Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 pm


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:33 pm

Bacha Bazi

I noticed a muslim boy over here, with his mother and father. He was dressed like a girl. So I can't be 100% sure, but the father made shaming comments to him or her and he or she wore exaggerated earrings and girl clothes. More "cultural enrichment".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpTJ8rhb8p0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNUxq8rI6lM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywWjjewqNDA
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Makes one wonder how safe are hospitals really when these governmental facilities work under such larger agendas. Paranoid?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:50 pm

Next Pope an African?

News Article
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Recidivist

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-04-30
Age : 42
Location : Exile

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:14 pm

'This man is worrying me on the bus': Prophetic tweet of 16-year-old girl a month before she was stabbed to death on her journey to school

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The probable killer a black male:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:34 pm

We have a new POPE!!!!

Whatever.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Current Geopolitical games are being played in Europe.
In Cyprus the Russians are being pressured out, by the duo of Germany and the United States.

I think the ultimate goal is for Germany/France to establish its rule over a confederation of European States, a United states of Europe, to rival the U.S.
The U.S. are trying to sabotage the unification, using their Trojan Horse, the U.K., and by trying to get Turkey into the European Union, because Turkey is in the back-pocket of the United stated and its elites.
This expelling of Russia from the eastern Mediterranean ares, is but a start.
The U.S. wishes Europe to remain a free-market extension of its hegemony.

Recent finding in the eastern Mediterranean only makes this goal more enticing.
The U.S. wishes to push Russia out, and the Europeans want control of these resources, consolidating their control over the European member states, and harmonizing them with a German-like economic system.
Free-markets is a catch-phrase for economic control, by eliminating national and cultural barriers.

I think this alliance between Germany/France and the United States is shaky, and temporary.
Germany/France see in the U.S.'s current economic problems an opportunity to make gains in European confederation.
Once a common elected government is established and the banks are unified, the next step will be the setting up of a common armed force.
At that point Europe can split off from its dependence and submission to U.S. hegemony.
The biggest problem for Europe is their lack of resources, making the finds in Cyprus and Greece very important.
Russia is, currently, its source of energy.

We see the emergence of Super States, which Huntington predicted.

Potential Super-States

American (United States)

Europe (Germany/France)

India

China

Russia

South America (Brazil)

The last one is showing some teeth with this Venezuelan resistance of U.S. power.
The closer ties between South American counties has been a thorn in the U.S's side.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun May 05, 2013 11:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Muslims rioting in Sweden.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 22, 2013 7:39 am

The May 26 Protests & Heidegger
Dominique Venner

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Translated by Greg Johnson

French original, Spanish translation

Editor’s Note:

On May 21, 2013, French author Dominique Venner, whose writings have featured prominently at Counter-Currents/North American New Right, entered the Cathedral of Notre Dame in Paris, placed a sealed envelope on the altar, and shot himself in the head.

Surely the contents of the envelope will explain his reasons fully, but his last post on his website (now offline) reads like a suicide note and indicates that he hoped to turn the attention and momentum of France’s massive and ongoing protests against gay marriage legislation toward stopping a far greater threat: non-white immigration, particularly Muslim immigration from North Africa. I wish to thank John Morgan for providing me with a copy of this text.

Protesters on May 26 [against France’s recently passed “gay marriage” law] will cry out in their impatience and anger. An infamous law, once passed, can always be repealed.

I just listened to an Algerian blogger: “In any case,” he said, “in 15 years the Islamists will be in power in France and will remove this law.” Not to please us, we suspect, but because it is contrary to Sharia (Islamic law).

This is the only superficially common point between the European tradition (that respects women) and Islam (which does not respect them). But the bald assertion of the Algerian is chilling. These consequences will be far greater and more catastrophic then the detestable Taubira law.

It should be clear that France may well fall into the hands of the Islamists. For 40 years, politicians and governments of all parties (except the National Front), as well as employers and the Church, have been actively accelerating Afro-Maghrebi immigration by every means.

For a long time, great writers have sounded the alarm, beginning with Jean Raspail in his prophetic Camp of the Saints, the new edition of which is experiencing record sales.

The May 26 protestors cannot ignore this reality. Their struggle cannot be limited to the rejection of gay marriage. The “great replacement” of the population of France and Europe, denounced by the writer Renaud Camus, is a far more catastrophic danger for the future.

It is not enough to organize polite street protests to prevent it. This is a real “intellectual and moral reform,” as Renan said, and should be conducted as such from the start. It must make possible the recovery of French and European memory of our identity, the need for which is not yet clearly perceived.

It certainly will require new, spectacular, and symbolic gestures to stir our somnolence, shake our anesthetized consciousness, and awaken the memory of our origins. We are entering a time when words must be authenticated by deeds.

We should also remember, as brilliantly formulated by Heidegger in Being and Time, that the essence of man is in his existence and not in “another world.” It is here and now that our destiny is played out until the last second. And this final second is as important as the rest of a lifetime. That is why you must be yourself until the last moment. It is by deciding, truly willing one’s destiny, that one conquers nothingness. And there is no escape from this requirement, because we only have this life, in which it is our duty to be fully ourselves — or to be nothing.

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 22, 2013 7:46 am

I was reminded of that Greek, Liantinis. How many good men are killing themselves because they cannot stand to live in this modern age?


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
“It’s about a cultural norm. In the black community, it is not that turning violence outward is acceptable, it’s that turning it inward is more unacceptable.”


_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 22, 2013 8:07 am

apaosha wrote:
I was reminded of that Greek, Liantinis. How many good men are killing themselves because they cannot stand to live in this modern age?

Yes.

If I have a goal, in setting up this forum, it is to attract and to preserve such minds.
I want to give them a reason, a perspective, to help them live amongst so much filth.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu May 23, 2013 12:45 pm

Satyr wrote:
apaosha wrote:
I was reminded of that Greek, Liantinis. How many good men are killing themselves because they cannot stand to live in this modern age?

Yes.

If I have a goal, in setting up this forum, it is to attract and to preserve such minds.
I want to give them a reason, a perspective, to help them live amongst so much filth.

Satyr, it's admirable that your trying to preserve good minds, but wouldn't it be best to actually be more positive yourself? Most of the time your aggressive or neutral, i hardly ever see you type something positive. Your always calling others trash or below you even if such was true thinking & acting in such a manner doesn't really make you any better then them. I actually find what you say to be quite fascinating it's humorous & intelligent, but also depressing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu May 23, 2013 1:02 pm

Kratos wrote:
Satyr wrote:
apaosha wrote:
I was reminded of that Greek, Liantinis. How many good men are killing themselves because they cannot stand to live in this modern age?

Yes.

If I have a goal, in setting up this forum, it is to attract and to preserve such minds.
I want to give them a reason, a perspective, to help them live amongst so much filth.

Satyr it's admirable that your trying to preserve good minds but wouldn't it be best to actually be more positive yourself? Most of the time your aggressive or neutral i hardly ever see you type something positive. Your always calling others trash or below you even if such was true thinking & acting in such a manner doesn't really make you any better then them. I actually find what you say to be quite fascinating it's humorous & intelligent but also depressing.
It's too bad but reality is not a positive, to life, state.
This is why life is rare, and precious, and is experienced as a resistance, as need/suffering.

Being honest is not for the feint of heart...and those who profess to be thinkers are really preachers of good-tidings and salesmen offering lies to those who can only tolerate them.

Life is to for the strong, the durable...and if modern man has created a simulation to protect the masses, so as to exploit them, then this should not be taken as anything more than an artifice.
It's easy to manipulate others with lies that flatter and offer them easy solutions and comforting words...so easy it is all around us daily...in politics, in social interactions, in movies in music, in "thinking".

I speak harshly to those who have been raised on pillows and air-conditioned worlds.
I speak of blemishes and worms in a world where produce comes shiny, full of protective pesticides, perfect, as if it never grew on a tree in nature.

This is how I separate the men from the boys and the real women from the girly twits and spoiled brats.


When I see trash, I call it trash.
I do not humor it or comfort it or tell it it can grow to be gold.
Trash is trash...and I will not be bothered with it and its desire to find an escape out of its self-awareness.

I voice my opinions whereas they do not.
They think the exact same thing about me, but have been trained to feel ashamed about voicing it or afraid of the repercussions.
I'm not to be judged based on etiquette and social graces...that full of hypocrisy and lies.
I am to be judged on the strength of my arguments.
If you want polite, go to the Church and find many well-dressed, polite, pretentiously humble, idiots.
Doesn't make their views anything other than retarded and cowardly.
You mistake the selling, the expression, for the content. If i package shit in a nice jewlbox, is it anything other than shit?
If I cover a jewel with feces, does it stop being a jewel?
Scrape the crap away, and look closer...or tear the packaging apart to see the inside.

You humor a dog, treating it as if it were human, giving it respect it has not earned and do you know what happens?
It takes over the house, seeing in your attitude a capitulation, an admission that you are beneath it.
Then, to correct it, you must become harsh,, exert your will, let it know its place.

If I wanted puppies running around shitting all over the carpets, chewing up the furniture, shedding hairs all over my food, i would do exactly as you say.
But, in my home, I only invite humans.

Are you one, or do you have to have pets around, barking and rubbing up against you, making you feel warm and fuzzy?

If my message seems cruel then it is because for far too long it has been swept under the carpet and pretended like it is not there, filling the room with its odor.
To a child used to computer simulations of war and brutality, the real thing would be terrifying and too much for ti to handle.

If I'm going to call someone a friend, and help him as best I can, then he must prove worthy of it...and not some douche-bag who will turn and run, at the first sign of trouble or the first hint as pain.
Many mistakenly believe that philosophy, the exploration of the world, or reality, is a soothing practice...they think it offers profound insights, ready made, providing immediate gratification...where everyone can speak their mind and no harm will come of it...no struggle will ensue.
I don't.

Reality teaches me that if reality is what you seek, then be prepared for the vulgar, the cruel, the vicious, the brutal.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu May 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Makes sense i guess, but you like to mess with stupidity for entertainment purposes i know the reason why someone really trolls they don't it because they have problems in real life they do it because it's a very fun way to pass the time. Only difference between you & a regular troll is that your clever. Do you mind if i ask you your opinion on video games, do you think there bad or good in today's society? I can give you my opinion first on the subject if you prefer or we can take the discussion to another thread.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu May 23, 2013 4:38 pm

Kratos wrote:
Makes sense i guess, but you like to mess with stupidity for entertainment purposes i know the reason why someone really trolls they don't it because they have problems in real life they do it because it's a very fun way to pass the time. Only difference between you & a regular troll is that your clever.
This is my position on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
an easy way to dismiss someone, when you can't really deal with them
It's like the terms: racist, sexist, Nazi...
An easy way out.

Not that there are not individuals who get a kick out of rattling other people's cages.
But in my case, you ascribe a motive which is not present.
I am not trying to be controversial to shock and awe, but because I need to say what needs to be said, in a world who keeps silent and sort of just repeats the same bullshit as if it were self-evident.

My views are my views, and whether others find them controversial, disturbing, or shocking, is of secondary importance...but I still get a kick out of weaklings and imbeciles being told what they have never been told before; at least not as clearly and, I hope, well-developed.

Sure, they get the odd goofball, hick, who is a racist or a sexist, for no particular reason, other than the ones they cite to dismiss me...but I have an argument and reasoning behind my views.
It's also entertaining when they underestimate me, taking me for some redneck, or some simpleton who just hates, or is compensating for some personal failing.

My arguments set them straight and my insults give them reason to hate me and it's a way of me turning the tables, exposing them as the simpleton, hicks, who simply believe in the things they believe for self-serving, self-flattering, emotional reasons.

When I tell a moron he or she is a moron, when everyone nods their heads, and tiptoes around their toes, when they repeat the same lies, it's rewarding.

Kratos wrote:
Do you mind if i ask you your opinion on video games, do you think there bad or good in today's society? I can give you my opinion first on the subject if you prefer or we can take the discussion to another thread.
I think I've explained my positions on video-games and on entertainment in general.

It's a way of venting, masculine energies...kind of like porn for the more intellectual, imaginative male.
It's an alternative reality, where boys are permitted to be boys, and not forced to be girls, like in the real world.

It's also a way of escaping self.
One's own inadequacies, inferiority, complexes.

Now even females are using it.

--------------------

I find it interesting that you would measure my conduct using modern social standards for etiquette.

I find it interesting because it is a kind of allusion to your perspective that I do not really mean what I say, but I do it for some alternative reason.

Would you, for instance, accuse me of bad form if I were to strike a dog who bit me?
Would you accuse me of mad manners if I were to pass wind in front of a cow?

What if I admitted that I consider chimps my inferiors, in the mind department?
Would you find that arrogant...an error?

I don't think you truly understand what is going on, here.
When I speak of a "war like on other" I am not simply blowing smoke.
This is a war against human intelligence, human diversity, human identity...human discrimination/consciousness.

The term human is not used in the way liberals, or moderns use it.
They remain true to the sexual designation...yet, I repeat, they then deny the relevance of sex and sexual types and roles.
Hypocritical, don't you think?
But this is common amongst these sheeple.

They speak of generalizations and simplifications when dealing with sex and race, but then they ascribe to the most generalizing, simplifying category of all: human race.

If we are to leave behind sex and race, as an identifier, then we must first determine how much sex and race affects potentials, in all areas, but particularly the intellect, which, for me, is the only trait that separates man from beast.
Having done that we must then decide what definition, other than the species one, we will use to determine who is human and to what degree...but, more so, we must determine who is like us and who is the opposite of us.

Liberalism and Modernity appear to find unity in shares morals and ideals...should we not follow suit if we are to play their game?
Talking with the average moron, out there, I find little in common with him. I do not care, to the same degree, for what he cares for; I do not aspire to what he aspires toward; I do not analyze and measure using the same standards, and the same moral compass.

How, then, is he like me?
Do we now, conveniently return to the generalization and the species/sexual definition...because now it suits us/
Should we remain true to the starting proposition and find those who are similar amongst those with whom we share the same morals, the same ideals and the same awareness?

You can't change the rules of the game to suit your interests.
If genes are not to be used, and memes are to replace them, as determining identifiers, then let us remain loyal to this method.

The only reason I analyze genes and genetic potentials, is to determine who or amongst what groups, one is more likely to find a particular character and psychology and intellect.
Memes are built upon genes...they do not emerge out of nothingness.
A particular people, evolved within a particular environment, created particular moral and intellectual and social standards.
If successful these memes spread, and other peoples adopt them, purchase them, accept them, are seduced by them...and they wear them like a monkey wears a shirt: casually.

Having said that, it is also possible to find amongst the primates individuals far more refined than the below-average human.
I've come across dogs and once a goat, with a kind of innate dignity about them; a pride, one felt in the animals bearing.
No, I am not kidding.

So, yes, within all bloodlines we can find individuals who surpass the average within our own bloodline.
For instance, I've met better Greeks outside of Greece.
The Greeks there are, in their majority, integrated within the Jewish-Christian slavishness and cult of victim-hood.
Nietzsche was a far better Hellene than those who speak Greek and profess to be Greek, when they are modern.
Liantinis was ten times the Greek 99% of those worshiping Jews are, today in modern Greece.

This is why I analyze sex and race not to exclude, out of hand, but to determine potential. Then I judge the individual on a case by case basis.

-------------------------

Do you understand how so much has already been lost because of this civility we are forced to abide by?
Do you understand how weakness and stupidity is bolstered when we do not tell it how pathetic it is, when we do not expose it?
The social indoctrination has become so ingrained in us that we don to dare speak our mind on on-line forums and on philosophy forums, where speaking our minds is why we went there.
If we can not state the truth there, then where the fuck can we?
Are we to take the insinuation, the trite accusations, the easy dismissals using emotionally laden terms, so that we remain civil towards animals or we do not hurt the feelings of some idiot who thought going to an on-line philosophy forum was going to give him easy solutions for his personal problems, or was going to make him feel better and more secure and happier?

The very idea that philosophy offers happiness is ridiculous.

Was I supposed to sit there as some fat bitch or some moron high or drunk, or some simpleton who hasn't a clue, slandered me?
That I reciprocated and got into the mud with those swine, surprised them. They thought i was going to cut and run...but I didn't.
And when they could not deal with me, they bitched to the authorities and got me banned.

This has happened, over and over again.
Do you think I go back there expecting any different or wanting to abide by their hypocritical rules?
No, I go there to poke the manimals.
Sometimes, after poking, a few gems drop out of the feces...and they come here.



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva
avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1740
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 31
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu May 23, 2013 5:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
"I do not exhort you to work but to battle; I do not exhort you to peace but to victory. May your work be a battle; may your peace be a victory." -TSZ
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://knowthyself.forumotion.net
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu May 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Satyr wrote:
Kratos wrote:
Makes sense i guess, but you like to mess with stupidity for entertainment purposes i know the reason why someone really trolls they don't it because they have problems in real life they do it because it's a very fun way to pass the time. Only difference between you & a regular troll is that your clever.
This is my position onTrolls.
an easy way to dismiss someone, when you can't really deal with them
It's like the terms: racist, sexist, Nazi...
An easy way out.

Not that there are not individuals who get a kick out of rattling other people's cages.
But in my case, you ascribe a motive which is not present.
I am not trying to be controversial to shock and awe, but because I need to say what needs to be said, in a world who keeps silent and sort of just repeats the same bullshit as if it were self-evident.

My views are my views, and whether others find them controversial, disturbing, or shocking, is of secondary importance...but I still get a kick out of weaklings and imbeciles being told what they have never been told before; at least not as clearly and, I hope, well-developed.

Sure, they get the odd goofball, hick, who is a racist or a sexist, for no particular reason, other than the ones they cite to dismiss me...but I have an argument and reasoning behind my views.
It's also entertaining when they underestimate me, taking me for some redneck, or some simpleton who just hates, or is compensating for some personal failing.

My arguments set them straight and my insults give them reason to hate me and it's a way of me turning the tables, exposing them as the simpleton, hicks, who simply believe in the things they believe for self-serving, self-flattering, emotional reasons.

When I tell a moron he or she is a moron, when everyone nods their heads, and tiptoes around their toes, when they repeat the same lies, it's rewarding.

Kratos wrote:
Do you mind if i ask you your opinion on video games, do you think there bad or good in today's society? I can give you my opinion first on the subject if you prefer or we can take the discussion to another thread.
I think I've explained my positions on video-games and on entertainment in general.

It's a way of venting, masculine energies...kind of like porn for the more intellectual, imaginative male.
It's an alternative reality, where boys are permitted to be boys, and not forced to be girls, like in the real world.

It's also a way of escaping self.
One's own inadequacies, inferiority, complexes.

Now even females are using it.

--------------------

I find it interesting that you would measure my conduct using modern social standards for etiquette.

I find it interesting because it is a kind of allusion to your perspective that I do not really mean what I say, but I do it for some alternative reason.

Would you, for instance, accuse me of bad form if I were to strike a dog who bit me?
Would you accuse me of mad manners if I were to pass wind in front of a cow?

What if I admitted that I consider chimps my inferiors, in the mind department?
Would you find that arrogant...an error?

I don't think you truly understand what is going on, here.
When I speak of a "war like on other" I am not simply blowing smoke.
This is a war against human intelligence, human diversity, human identity...human discrimination/consciousness.

The term human is not used in the way liberals, or moderns use it.
They remain true to the sexual designation...yet, I repeat, they then deny the relevance of sex and sexual types and roles.
Hypocritical, don't you think?
But this is common amongst these sheeple.

They speak of generalizations and simplifications when dealing with sex and race, but then they ascribe to the most generalizing, simplifying category of all: human race.

If we are to leave behind sex and race, as an identifier, then we must first determine how much sex and race affects potentials, in all areas, but particularly the intellect, which, for me, is the only trait that separates man from beast.
Having done that we must then decide what definition, other than the species one, we will use to determine who is human and to what degree...but, more so, we must determine who is like us and who is the opposite of us.

Liberalism and Modernity appear to find unity in shares morals and ideals...should we not follow suit if we are to play their game?
Talking with the average moron, out there, I find little in common with him. I do not care, to the same degree, for what he cares for; I do not aspire to what he aspires toward; I do not analyze and measure using the same standards, and the same moral compass.

How, then, is he like me?
Do we now, conveniently return to the generalization and the species/sexual definition...because now it suits us/
Should we remain true to the starting proposition and find those who are similar amongst those with whom we share the same morals, the same ideals and the same awareness?

You can't change the rules of the game to suit your interests.
If genes are not to be used, and memes are to replace them, as determining identifiers, then let us remain loyal to this method.

The only reason I analyze genes and genetic potentials, is to determine who or amongst what groups, one is more likely to find a particular character and psychology and intellect.
Memes are built upon genes...they do not emerge out of nothingness.
A particular people, evolved within a particular environment, created particular moral and intellectual and social standards.
If successful these memes spread, and other peoples adopt them, purchase them, accept them, are seduced by them...and they wear them like a monkey wears a shirt: casually.

Having said that, it is also possible to find amongst the primates individuals far more refined than the below-average human.
I've come across dogs and once a goat, with a kind of innate dignity about them; a pride, one felt in the animals bearing.
No, I am not kidding.

So, yes, within all bloodlines we can find individuals who surpass the average within our own bloodline.
For instance, I've met better Greeks outside of Greece.
The Greeks there are, in their majority, integrated within the Jewish-Christian slavishness and cult of victim-hood.
Nietzsche was a far better Hellene than those who speak Greek and profess to be Greek, when they are modern.
Liantinis was ten times the Greek 99% of those worshiping Jews are, today in modern Greece.

This is why I analyze sex and race not to exclude, out of hand, but to determine potential. Then I judge the individual on a case by case basis.

-------------------------

Do you understand how so much has already been lost because of this civility we are forced to abide by?
Do you understand how weakness and stupidity is bolstered when we do not tell it how pathetic it is, when we do not expose it?
The social indoctrination has become so ingrained in us that we don to dare speak our mind on on-line forums and on philosophy forums, where speaking our minds is why we went there.
If we can not state the truth there, then where the fuck can we?
Are we to take the insinuation, the trite accusations, the easy dismissals using emotionally laden terms, so that we remain civil towards animals or we do not hurt the feelings of some idiot who thought going to an on-line philosophy forum was going to give him easy solutions for his personal problems, or was going to make him feel better and more secure and happier?

The very idea that philosophy offers happiness is ridiculous.

Yea i will admit i did kind of test you a little on the video game question, i was expecting you wouldn't have a negative opinion on them or if you did i was going to get into details about the advantages they provide.

I came here to learn more about philosophy, so that i can gain more knowledge, i like to improve myself as a human being. Hypocrites are quite annoying i have to deal with them a lot too for example. Feminists, D.A.R.E or pretty much any organization that tells lies to the people.

I'm with you on the nature part i know the solution to the problems you've had with dealing with certain types of people & it comes from nature, i'm talking about the green stuff man! lol! In all seriousness staying stress free is a good idea, don't want to lose testosterone you need as much as possible if you want to get shit done.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 16790
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 52
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri May 24, 2013 11:46 am

apaosha wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
What's interesting is that the ape was quick to apologize to the females...the white ones, who witnessed this killing of a white male.

They wanted to retain their good-will, using the excuse that gorillas were being killed in Africa.
This is classic.

We already see the seduction of Caucasian females into the Black culture - a reversal back to primal sexual behaviors can only come through the representation of primal masculinity.

Further proof that heterogeneous systems, despite enforcing a strict code of behavior, law and thinking, are still fighting against natural predispositions. predispositions that twill require generations of social selection, cultural eugenics to be expunged, if they ever are expunged.
Taking a gorilla out of the jungle and making him live in a civilization he cannot relate to, is like unleashing a wild animal into the streets, though it has been raised in a zoo and trained to behave as if it were not an animal.
Dysgenics.

Meanwhile emasculated European men stand flabbergasted, appalled, dismayed, shocked, aligning themselves behind the usual excuses.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Recidivist

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-04-30
Age : 42
Location : Exile

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:04 am

Can you believe this crap?

Quote :
Iraq damages cases: Supreme Court rules families can sue

The families of soldiers killed in Iraq can sue the government for damages under the Human Rights Act, the Supreme Court has ruled.

The case was brought by relatives of three men killed by roadside bombs while in Snatch Land Rovers in Iraq.

The court rejected the government's argument that the battlefield was beyond the reach of the legislation.

Judges also ruled the Ministry of Defence owes soldiers a duty of care under the law of negligence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It seems as though the state is now responsible for everything that happens, that these sheeple parents cannot accept any responsibility for their own actions, including sending their sons off to war.

Eventually every hurt will require some compensation. Perhaps in the interest of peace and harmony the establishment will acquiesce, until we exist in a completely cocooned environment, protected from all possible harm... the living dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Recidivist

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 471
Join date : 2012-04-30
Age : 42
Location : Exile

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:22 pm

The liberal presenter avoids the subject of race, even though its absence leaves a deafening silence in this 'shocking' news item:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 612
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:02 pm

Gerald Celente, hand on his heart, solution to America's woes.

It appears he has done well financially in the U S of A and I think the truth be known his "search" for another country to reside in had more to do with Taxes less to do with altruism.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: General News Thread

Back to top Go down
 
General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Advertisement in a newspaper of general nationwide circulation
» The Italian Thread
» Are there any news about Lalande 21185?
» 1950 SKC/Pathe news with soldiers.
» my unexpected news

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: