AuthorMessage
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:54 am

apaosha wrote:
ICANN

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:14 am

California "decriminalized" child prostitution. It claims that minor sex workers have a hard time adjusting out of the "work".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I foresee their pimps arguing that they're only protecting and providing a service to the young prostitutes. That, they would do the work anyway and be much worse off without their protection.

Then, perhaps, the buyer can say the same thing - they are providing revenue to these children who don't know any better.

The logic worked just the same, dinnit?

And the march toward money as the basis for all human value continues on...

Regular (adult) prostitution is still illegal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:46 am

An impressive rebound by Mike Pence for Trump in the VP debate. He did a great deal of articulate and smart damage control for him, as that was all he could do. A collected demeanor and reserve.

I hope Trump can muster the noble capability to repay him and perform ALOT better in the second debate on Sunday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:34 am

I missed it.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
mannequin

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:30 am

Fat acceptance people can't handle the reality of male sexual selection. Comment section says it all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:36 pm

EU Parliament promotes democratic values by lumping journalists in with terrorists

MEPs have voted on a resolution that likens threats from the Russian media to those from ISIS.
Monday’s resolution from members of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the European Parliament began with a statement saying “Hostile propaganda and disinformation directed against our societies by both the Kremlin and non-state actors such as ISIS/Daesh is a fact.”
MEPs are concerned about the rapid expansion of Kremlin-inspired propaganda. They note how ”the Russian government is aggressively employing a wide range of tools and instruments, such as think tanks [...], multilingual TV stations (e.g. Russia Today), pseudo-news agencies [...], social media and internet trolls, to challenge democratic values, divide Europe, gather domestic support and create the perception of failed states in the EU’s eastern neighborhood.
There is a reason RT resonates with European audiences: the realities the channel reports on are the same ones they witness with their own eyes. EU officials are free to shout “propaganda” to their hearts’ content while concocting ways to limit their constituents’ access to information. Yet, it won’t resolve the underlying problems facing European society that, when not properly reflected in the establishment approved media, are causing the people to seek out alternative sources of news.

All in all, the MEP’s resolution is a rather peculiar interpretation of the much-touted democratic values, particularly that of freedom of speech – which in action means attacking a rare voice of dissent among literally thousands of European media outlets. If anything is eroding public confidence in European institutions, it's that.

The European Union always was a CIA project, as Brexiteers discover
By AMBROSE EVANS-PRITCHARD

Brexiteers should have been prepared for the shattering intervention of the US.  The European Union always was an American project.
It was Washington that drove European integration in the late 1940s, and funded it covertly under the Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, and Nixon administrations.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:40 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:39 am

tfw no gf

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:25 pm

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

PostSubject: all kinds of crazy goin' on here Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:33 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:

They didn't cry racism which makes me think the employee was black as well.

Desperate man is robbing place with his two accomplices.
I guess they must have been desperate as well.

The employee on the other hand wasn't desperate, he was calm as a coconut and was thinking - "Man, I never liked that guy. This is a great opportunity to shoot at him and his two accomplices. What could possibly go wrong?"
That's how it happened.

But really, Bananahead Jr. was not threatening anybody. It was just a crime.
You know, one of those robberies where the employee never gets hurt. It was just a silly crime. And really, nobody should get hurt or killed for committing such a silly little crime. These little games boys play. One time I rob you and the next time you rob me, that's how we play and nobody gets hurt, that's how it works.

Now don't get me wrong, crimes are wrong but really, just because he is doing something wrong doesn't mean he should get hurt of even killed. It's wrong, as in, those things we don't take really seriously. Just games we play but which are ultimately meaningless.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:18 am

Assassination attempt on Trump in Reno, Nevada. Guy apparently tried to grab a gun from a cop.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:51 pm

I think he is off on the part of why the elites and wannabe elites don't like Trump or his voters.
It's more a question of biology. Rootless cosmopolitans do have qualities in common with migrants who leave their home country for gibsmedats.
And I think they recognise this common quality and they make for natural allies because of it.
On the other hand, I think that those elites and wannabe elites which are more from the producing or building or creating part of society can potentially relate to the traditional working class. And in that second case there is a possibility for bringing the classes back together, to work together. That can be facilitated with a change in contemporary morality and self-understanding on both ends.
As for the shitlibs of today, now, I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:10 am

Trump won, so let's see what happens next
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:18 pm

Hopefully he'll continue to kick over sandcastles and not immediately go back on everything like Riastradh was saying. It's going to be an interesting 4-8 years.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:35 pm

We'll see how a seat of power such as this changes him because he will change. My eyes are focused.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:56 pm

A small push-back to Americanism, now baptized Globalization to include any resistance to it as part of it.
Americanism traced back all the way to Zoroastrianism, with the most Modern name of Humanism.

Brexit has proven to be a sham.
English elites are trying to figure out a way to reject the referendum results.
English courts refuse to take responsibility for a declaration of exit proceedings, throwing it back to Parliament, knowing what a disaster it will be, especially now with Trump in power.
In Greece the first cheers, at the election of a "Marxist revolutionary government" to defeat Globalism, has subsided to realpolitik and flipping - as is to be expected when dealing with Nihilists.
Can't help but repeat it:
Because Nihilists deny world, objective reality, they live in their delusional, magical realms of idealism.
Nihilists when faced with the real world- outside their own human socioeconomic symbols, and metaphors, must become realists, or they perish as fools.
This is why I always say that it is useless to fight against nihilists, because reality will do the work itself.
They are too deluded to be affected by reason.
Only problem with this method is that a lot of damage must be endured before reality takes its toll or retarded psychologies, born and raised within sheltered environments, throwing words around like confetti.

This can take the form of the destructive impulse (anarchism), or it can settle upon the more easy romanticism or hedonism, which is the underlying ideal - hedonism converted to the noetic pleasures, which then becoming viral, attracting those lost souls it created itself, with detachment and disillusionment.

America will become isolationist, for a small time, putting at risk NATO commitments, and allowing Putin and Erdogan to dream their empire rebuilding dreams.
I suspect, the real elites will pull 'the Donald' back from the brink, waiting out his tenure.
This is also a small window of opportunity for the EU to proceed with a stronger commitment to their own endeavour.
If Germany takes the risk, remains to be seen.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:25 pm

A corrective pull back of Jewification.
Hiding behind Humanism they preach one thing and practice another.  
Anti-tribalism governed by a covert tribal identity, excusing itself as the universal victim.

The pressure, the increasing reaction, had become dangerous.
The risk of an uncontrolled explosion had to be depressurized.
An ignorant, spoiled brat, narcissist was found as the depressurizing valve, feeding into the primal instincts and religious delusions of the past.
A return back to Abrahamism.
More sophisticated Nihilists choose to invent their own Abrahamic variation, attracting more discriminating simpletons, lost males, and desperate females, dreaming of giving themselves to an intellectual alpha, like Nietzsche.
Thus Spake Zarathustra, indeed.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:37 pm

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:07 pm

I predict a small possibility for a home-grown terrorist attack during Trump's time in office.
If Hillary had won the prediction would almost be a certainty.
Unhappy and armed angry rednecks are dangerous.

Liberal twats have already began the protests.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:50 pm

At the end he admit that what is being attempted is unnatural, and this is why it is "hard".
It contradicts nature, and demands a suppression, and an unprecedented form of brainwashing, an social engineering.

This is Nihilism.
Its advantage is that it feeds into fear of nature - existential anxiety, and it manufactures dependencies which then flea to it for shelter.

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:13 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:13 am

The culprits of exacerbating the psychological decrepitude of this inferior stock generation that are the Millennials, aside from culture, is always the universities and colleges which we can say beyond any doubt have become liberal Huxlean mind control reeducation camps.

I'm ever more thankful that i left the college environment when i did to spare myself being a part of this horror show. And these anti-Trump rioters, consist, unsurprisingly, of college students. Their complete suppression of logic and reason for emotional reaction and low impulse control, does make them a force to be reckoned with in terms of modern psychology. Their impervious inability to be reasoned with...a deficient yet formidable strength of herd mentality.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:49 pm

Our left-over civilization is going full Bonobo...
Back to top Go down
polishyouth

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:33 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

Our left-over civilization is going full Bonobo...

This seems like a pedophile help-line of some sort... which reminds me of this video

Peter gets into a mud-fight with an ex-drug addict, pop-singer, 'cultural' 'critic' over how a war on drugs should be carried out and the obvious conclusion becomes that the establishment doesn't want it to stop at all and only pretends it takes some form of action for the sake of convenience or actually believes that this sort of strategy that they propose will be effective, the same as what existence of such organisations as the one I linked up proves to exist. The guy with long hair arguing is just a marketing scheme to make their views more attractive to the broad audience since evidently he doesn't have anything to say besides emotive remarks.
Can you imagine pedophilia becoming legal and 'normal' as homosexuality did? The under-age marriages, the parades of pedos on the streets of the cities showing off their 'pride', pedophilia becoming trendy, the celebrities coming out with their sexual preferences... WTF. Can it happen?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:17 pm

1st class behaviour
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:45 pm

Propaganda/Disinfo?

Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

PostSubject: lunacy: enjoy Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:12 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:24 am

Quote :
there's evidence the .gov hosted picture of Obama's birth certificate is a forgery and it's the opinion of two separate forensic entities and the investigators that the .gov picture is a forgery. that is all you get. you do not get 'obama is a muslim' you do not get 'obama was born in kenya'. you get that the picture, hosted on the .gov website, released by the administration, is a forgery in the opinion of the aforementioned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Russian Ambassador assassinated in Turkey.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:28 pm

Whaaat?!

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:50 pm

Turkey is a member of Nato, remember. Also they shot down that russian plane a while back, as well as they're backing different sides in Syria.
Unless they want WW3, Turkey should be kicked out of NATO.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:55 pm

this is an attempt to deepen the rift between Turkey and Russia.
I wonder how Putin will respond.
Turkey was pissed for not being allowed to attack ISIS and share in the spoils, allowing the Kurds to be a dominant part of what is going on in Syria. With the election of a friendly Trump there might be a plan to cause problems for Russia.

Also...new massacre in Berlin.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:14 pm

Yeah I saw that.
It's like a kind of shit-testing. Constant small to mid provacations, establishing a hierarchy. The more time without reprisal, the more it will intensify.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:46 pm

It's going to be a lively christmas this year.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:14 pm

60's generation, affecting the 70's generation, are now facing the consequences of their sex drugs and rock n' roll or pop culture lifestyle.
Another example of how subjectivity faces the costs, even though it may be ignorant of them, or deny them altogether, along with the benefits, of their choices, their judgments.

Living in an idealized reality does not save you from reality itself, no matter how much sheltering and technological interventions try to change the severity of bad choices, and bad value judgments.
you either see, as clearly as possible, increasing your odds, or you face the consequences you reject or remain oblivious to.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:48 pm

KT New Year's purge has been completed successfully.
From the 100+ membership, I leave 80

Criterion was 'last visit'...anything before 2016 was deleted, leaving only a few pets on the door step.

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next