View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Anfang wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Greg Johnson wrote:
Never betray your friends to court the favor of your enemies. If you betray your friends, the most principled and perceptive among them will drop you, leaving only the delusional and venal. That is not a good trade, given that the approval you gain is bound to be fleeting and contingent, whereas the contempt and distrust you create will be permanent. The people you betrayed may come back to you out of sentimentality or self-interest, but their trust and respect will never return. They will always regard you as a traitor.

I think that's basically it - Cunning trumps macho, at least in this society.

Greg Johnson wrote:
For the Alt Right, it’s Mourning in America. We believed in this guy. We liked this guy. And now he just seems stupid. Frankly, so do we. The day Trump launched his strike, I received the proof copy of my new book In Defense of Prejudice, and I cringed my way through the chapters on Trump. Sure, I can tell myself that it was still right to support him, that Trump is still better than Hillary. So why is he enacting Hillary’s foreign policy? Maybe Martin Heidegger really was the last philosopher with sound political judgment.

And:

Machiavelli wrote:
Cruel, treacherous and irreligious deeds increase the prestige of a new master of a country in which humanity, trustworthiness and religion have long ceased to have any force. On the Other hand, conduct that is in accordance with humanity, trustworthiness and religion is damaging to one's prestige in a country in which cruelty, treachery and irreligion have been dominant for a long time.

Machiavelli wrote:
...It cannot be called virtue to kill one's fellow citizens, to betray one's friends, to be treacherous, merciless and irreligious; power may be gained by acting in such ways, but not glory.

Machiavellianism, is not about values. It's about principles. This is why these alt-righters, despite having admiration for traditional rightist philosophers, they themselves, like all moderns, have no ability to engage in philosophy on a spiritual level. Moreover, they cannot come to terms and be honest about their own misgivings and indoctrinations by modern liberal institutions and culture, although this guy does a little service to that so i commend him.

They are following any Pied Piper who offers them a palatable melody to assuage trivial grievances. They should explore with seriousness, Johnathan Bowden's philosophy and read his books; one of the rare superior intellects who truly understood the Right and European values in my opinion.

I cannot, however, condemn them for having hope in Trump and displaying a sense of honor toward an ideological cause. Misguided perhaps, but certainly not wrong.

Trump was a push back against the radical left and an attack on political correctness. That was the one and ONLY aspect of his movement i was in favor of, in a time where there is virtually nothing to give favor to in terms of reestablishing some remnant of superior ideologies or values. Aside from that, i had no illusions about the man. Ego driven, narcissistic and very foolish....what did they think that would lead to? Peace and prosperity? The callow shit that Alex Jones will always cling to like a desperate little boy avenging himself against an Orwellian state? Did the Character "Winston" in Orwell's 1984 go on a crusade of vengeance against Big Brother once they fully assimilated him? No. Because loyalty to anything, comes with a price of accountability. This accountability is what the Alt-righters lack. Although they are showing some signs of adhering to it, however tentative and full of mock pride they might be.

Let's watch them now and see how genuine their nobility is in the face of individual submission to an institution they have been attached to. Let's see how this new test of their own identities tempers them or breaks them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Bashar al-Assad, April 6th, 2017 wrote:
We were asked to side with the West, with the United States in particular, in 2003, in its war against Iraq. We knew that the Iraq war was a series of events aiming at partitioning the region, and we knew very well that the conferences which were held before the war in order to define the future of post-war Iraq, all discussed a future sectarian Iraq, and not a unified Iraq.
So, we knew that what was happening in Iraq will be carried over to Syria and to the whole region. Had we taken part in such a project at that time, the situation in Syria would have been much worse than if we had refused to do so. That’s why I used to say that the price for rejection or resistance is much less than the price of submission and surrender. I said this many times in the past, and the events in Syria came to prove this argument. What helped Syria to stand fast today is that it is unified. Had we gone along with the sectarian project, following the Iraqi or Lebanese model, as the Americans wanted us to do then, we would have been a country torn by a real civil war. Civil war would have been a reality, not merely a term used to describe what’s going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm

This is just too good, lol.

"She married him because white men didn’t respect her enough, and said mean things about women on the internet.

Oh deary me, there must be some mistake.

I just can’t believe that one of our Aryan Princesses would cuck her husband and marry a terrorist mass-murderer and rapper.

The only thing I can figure is she turned away from white men because they didn’t do enough for her.

Maybe she read that nasty Daily Stormer website, which says all those nasty things about women that causes women to think white men are nasty people, and makes them instead want to marry mass-murdering Arabian terrorists."

"We have to realize that what women really and truly want is nice guys who care about their emotions, and cater to their every need. Guys who never say anything that would hurt their feelings. Guys that stand up for the honor of their Aryan princesses, really listen to them, include them in their political movements and respect them for the intellectual powerhouses that they are.

When women don't get this from men, they then go and marry ISIS terrorists."

"We really need to start standing up for our women, our princesses, and fighting against the anti-feminist leanings of the Alt-Right. Because people who don't respect women - and by that I mean people who claim that they want something different than what they are demanding - are driving women away.

Women have a deep desire for me who listen to their feelings and cater to them.

The woman-haters don't understand this, because they are MGTOW, and they can't get laid, and they hate women, and they have small penises."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Not really news as it's from 2016, but wow, I have to admit I wasn't aware of this. I know the general population is becoming increasingly leftist and cucked, the politicians are puppets and/or corrupt and from personal experience I know the humanities universities are the worst, pure liberal/"progressive"/feminist indoctrination sites... well actually having said all that, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon May 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Did anyone suffer an attack from the current worldwide virus?

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
Did anyone suffer an attack from the current worldwide virus?

I'm good. From what i've been learning, it seems to be some type of Cold War tactic of sabotage, whether foreign or domestic, it's not clear yet. I'm inclined to believe it was American. The Russia/American finger pointing is going on though, as usual. I would like to get a better idea by hearing from someone who was affected by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 am

What a pathetic cuck

At least he's not a nazi tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 23, 2017 9:04 am

Strike in Manchester reminds the English that closing yourself off from European immigration does not deal with the problems created from decades of open-door policies, accepting immigrants from across the commonwealth.

The process of degeneration suffered by the Portuguese and Spaniards can only be slowed down by important brains, hoping to deal with genetic decline caused by race-mixing, and with pampering.

Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Not even the price of a couple dozen dead children, young girls this time, is getting through to the liberal-left. Still they are not angry, or hold it in, not wanting to disrupt their party-lines and allegiances. But the more moderate liberal-lefts must be becoming very uncomfortable at this point.

Politically, a terror attack like Manchester makes Trump look like a saint and a prodigy. I'll be looking to see how the liberal-left lay-off attacking Trump this week. My guess is that the liberal-left news media will wait a week, for the Manchester event to die-down a little, before resuming their slandering and bad-mouthing of Trump.

Basically Liberal-Leftism are being forced into moderation with increased attacks. This time it's ugly. Slaughtering young girls, cannot be ignored. Liberal-leftism will have some serious soul-searching to do.

Here is a recent article just minutes ago:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 24, 2017 6:10 pm

The same degenerates who cheered the election of SYRIZA in Greece, predicting a cosmic domino effect, then cheered for BREXIT....
There is no low their degeneracy will not settle for, to protect their naive, stunted mind's psychotic judgments.

Naivete has a source in feeble mindedness...unfortunately we no longer appreciate it as being innocent.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun May 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread

Back to top Go down

General News Thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24