View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Anfang wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Greg Johnson wrote:
Never betray your friends to court the favor of your enemies. If you betray your friends, the most principled and perceptive among them will drop you, leaving only the delusional and venal. That is not a good trade, given that the approval you gain is bound to be fleeting and contingent, whereas the contempt and distrust you create will be permanent. The people you betrayed may come back to you out of sentimentality or self-interest, but their trust and respect will never return. They will always regard you as a traitor.

I think that's basically it - Cunning trumps macho, at least in this society.

Greg Johnson wrote:
For the Alt Right, it’s Mourning in America. We believed in this guy. We liked this guy. And now he just seems stupid. Frankly, so do we. The day Trump launched his strike, I received the proof copy of my new book In Defense of Prejudice, and I cringed my way through the chapters on Trump. Sure, I can tell myself that it was still right to support him, that Trump is still better than Hillary. So why is he enacting Hillary’s foreign policy? Maybe Martin Heidegger really was the last philosopher with sound political judgment.

And:

Machiavelli wrote:
Cruel, treacherous and irreligious deeds increase the prestige of a new master of a country in which humanity, trustworthiness and religion have long ceased to have any force. On the Other hand, conduct that is in accordance with humanity, trustworthiness and religion is damaging to one's prestige in a country in which cruelty, treachery and irreligion have been dominant for a long time.

Machiavelli wrote:
...It cannot be called virtue to kill one's fellow citizens, to betray one's friends, to be treacherous, merciless and irreligious; power may be gained by acting in such ways, but not glory.

Machiavellianism, is not about values. It's about principles. This is why these alt-righters, despite having admiration for traditional rightist philosophers, they themselves, like all moderns, have no ability to engage in philosophy on a spiritual level. Moreover, they cannot come to terms and be honest about their own misgivings and indoctrinations by modern liberal institutions and culture, although this guy does a little service to that so i commend him.

They are following any Pied Piper who offers them a palatable melody to assuage trivial grievances. They should explore with seriousness, Johnathan Bowden's philosophy and read his books; one of the rare superior intellects who truly understood the Right and European values in my opinion.

I cannot, however, condemn them for having hope in Trump and displaying a sense of honor toward an ideological cause. Misguided perhaps, but certainly not wrong.

Trump was a push back against the radical left and an attack on political correctness. That was the one and ONLY aspect of his movement i was in favor of, in a time where there is virtually nothing to give favor to in terms of reestablishing some remnant of superior ideologies or values. Aside from that, i had no illusions about the man. Ego driven, narcissistic and very foolish....what did they think that would lead to? Peace and prosperity? The callow shit that Alex Jones will always cling to like a desperate little boy avenging himself against an Orwellian state? Did the Character "Winston" in Orwell's 1984 go on a crusade of vengeance against Big Brother once they fully assimilated him? No. Because loyalty to anything, comes with a price of accountability. This accountability is what the Alt-righters lack. Although they are showing some signs of adhering to it, however tentative and full of mock pride they might be.

Let's watch them now and see how genuine their nobility is in the face of individual submission to an institution they have been attached to. Let's see how this new test of their own identities tempers them or breaks them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Bashar al-Assad, April 6th, 2017 wrote:
We were asked to side with the West, with the United States in particular, in 2003, in its war against Iraq. We knew that the Iraq war was a series of events aiming at partitioning the region, and we knew very well that the conferences which were held before the war in order to define the future of post-war Iraq, all discussed a future sectarian Iraq, and not a unified Iraq.
So, we knew that what was happening in Iraq will be carried over to Syria and to the whole region. Had we taken part in such a project at that time, the situation in Syria would have been much worse than if we had refused to do so. That’s why I used to say that the price for rejection or resistance is much less than the price of submission and surrender. I said this many times in the past, and the events in Syria came to prove this argument. What helped Syria to stand fast today is that it is unified. Had we gone along with the sectarian project, following the Iraqi or Lebanese model, as the Americans wanted us to do then, we would have been a country torn by a real civil war. Civil war would have been a reality, not merely a term used to describe what’s going on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 02, 2017 6:56 pm

This is just too good, lol.

"She married him because white men didn’t respect her enough, and said mean things about women on the internet.

Oh deary me, there must be some mistake.

I just can’t believe that one of our Aryan Princesses would cuck her husband and marry a terrorist mass-murderer and rapper.

The only thing I can figure is she turned away from white men because they didn’t do enough for her.

Maybe she read that nasty Daily Stormer website, which says all those nasty things about women that causes women to think white men are nasty people, and makes them instead want to marry mass-murdering Arabian terrorists."

"We have to realize that what women really and truly want is nice guys who care about their emotions, and cater to their every need. Guys who never say anything that would hurt their feelings. Guys that stand up for the honor of their Aryan princesses, really listen to them, include them in their political movements and respect them for the intellectual powerhouses that they are.

When women don't get this from men, they then go and marry ISIS terrorists."

"We really need to start standing up for our women, our princesses, and fighting against the anti-feminist leanings of the Alt-Right. Because people who don't respect women - and by that I mean people who claim that they want something different than what they are demanding - are driving women away.

Women have a deep desire for me who listen to their feelings and cater to them.

The woman-haters don't understand this, because they are MGTOW, and they can't get laid, and they hate women, and they have small penises."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Not really news as it's from 2016, but wow, I have to admit I wasn't aware of this. I know the general population is becoming increasingly leftist and cucked, the politicians are puppets and/or corrupt and from personal experience I know the humanities universities are the worst, pure liberal/"progressive"/feminist indoctrination sites... well actually having said all that, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon May 15, 2017 8:56 pm

Did anyone suffer an attack from the current worldwide virus?

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon May 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
Did anyone suffer an attack from the current worldwide virus?

I'm good. From what i've been learning, it seems to be some type of Cold War tactic of sabotage, whether foreign or domestic, it's not clear yet. I'm inclined to believe it was American. The Russia/American finger pointing is going on though, as usual. I would like to get a better idea by hearing from someone who was affected by it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sat May 20, 2017 3:57 am

What a pathetic cuck

At least he's not a nazi tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 23, 2017 9:04 am

Strike in Manchester reminds the English that closing yourself off from European immigration does not deal with the problems created from decades of open-door policies, accepting immigrants from across the commonwealth.

The process of degeneration suffered by the Portuguese and Spaniards can only be slowed down by important brains, hoping to deal with genetic decline caused by race-mixing, and with pampering.

Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue May 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Not even the price of a couple dozen dead children, young girls this time, is getting through to the liberal-left. Still they are not angry, or hold it in, not wanting to disrupt their party-lines and allegiances. But the more moderate liberal-lefts must be becoming very uncomfortable at this point.

Politically, a terror attack like Manchester makes Trump look like a saint and a prodigy. I'll be looking to see how the liberal-left lay-off attacking Trump this week. My guess is that the liberal-left news media will wait a week, for the Manchester event to die-down a little, before resuming their slandering and bad-mouthing of Trump.

Basically Liberal-Leftism are being forced into moderation with increased attacks. This time it's ugly. Slaughtering young girls, cannot be ignored. Liberal-leftism will have some serious soul-searching to do.

Here is a recent article just minutes ago:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 24, 2017 6:10 pm

The same degenerates who cheered the election of SYRIZA in Greece, predicting a cosmic domino effect, then cheered for BREXIT....
There is no low their degeneracy will not settle for, to protect their naive, stunted mind's psychotic judgments.

Naivete has a source in feeble mindedness...unfortunately we no longer appreciate it as being innocent.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Sun May 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 31, 2017 9:58 pm

I'm considering this fuck a mainstream newscaster from now on.

The most recent mimetic 'outrage' that is becoming some OJ Simpson sensation. These crazies are just slaves to imagery and media. It's difficult to believe that they spend any time offline, or in front of a screen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed May 31, 2017 10:13 pm

He's running out of ways to seem interesting and shocking.
Another douche-bag.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:26 am

I see them all as MSM reactionaries, and as a result, contributors to the MSM narrative. The same way being in binary opposition to something, validates it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:58 pm

After pulling out of the Paris Accord the question remains:
How will this impact the American car industry?
After investing billions in developing hybrids will they continue?
Will they continue investing in developing electric cars, or will they stop, falling behind, or revert back to the old gasoline technologies?
Who will buy an American built electric, or hybrid automobile?
Where will they sell them?

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 pm

Will Trump be impeached?
Shocked

Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:32 pm

Satyr wrote:
Will Trump be impeached?
Shocked

I've been trying to keep up with this circus show today as best i can with work and obligations, and so far this Comey douchbag is just a highly controlled establishment dunce, like Hillary, meant to be an obedient doggy and do their bidding against big bad Trump. I have watched many clips of the hearing, he was floundering and backtracking and contradicting himself at every turn, where, even some left media news networks are now admitting Trump did nothing wrong and that Comey is a stooge.

His face just flustered with fear and anxiety, he is a true blue cowardly fuck, as he himself even admits to a degree during the hearing.

But even if this doesn't work out for them, which it looks like it wont, the masses are too idiotic and brainwashed to really care. Too many distractions, and mindless workaholism, and smartphones and Facebook, for them to care in the long run.

No matter how the left elites humiliate themselves and disprove themselves, as long as they keep the "equality" and platitudes and feel good messages on tap, everyone will be satisfied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:06 pm

The Liberal-Left want to impeach Trump badly, for a couple of reasons. I believe that Trump represents more the liberal-left than the conservative-right. Thus, Trump is an example of how Liberal-Left ideology hates and consumes itself. Liberal-Leftist hate Trump in power because...he reminds them of themselves. Second point, Trump is a 'winner' and physically embodies the fact that there are winners and losers in life. Democrats are losers. They lost the election. They lost the popular vote. And this does not sit well with the Liberal-Left, who despite being losers, have never really had their faces mashed into the mud and dirt before.

The bullies are getting bullied.

I doubt the Trump will get impeached, because Comey's testimony will not stand-up in the Supreme Court. It's Heresay (heresy), Comey's word against Trump. The impeachment will not follow through. And it is being driven by Resentiment (by the Liberal-Left). They believe that since they lost the election, they can just impeach the president anyway.

The premise of "Russian collusion" is also false. So it seems very unlikely, at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 am

How funny they look now...those that cheered when Britain voted to exit the EU.
Who will disrupt further unification without the English in there...or the Turks?
Trump's US?
Maybe a post-Trump US will have to do repair work.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:55 pm

Update on Greece, and SYRIZA.
Remember how it was the coming of a new Europe when Tsipras of SYRIZA, the crypto-Marxist, was elected?
Remember how there was going to be a domino effect, sweeping across Europe?

Wake up call.
The post-moderns are all naive, meaning totally delusional. To hide their delusions, when reality slaps them across the face, they resort to lying.
Tsipras has proven to be the worse prime-minister Greece ever elected.
A liar extraordinaire.
Does this make him apologize and change his ways?
No, because he's like all Nihilists...a man-child.
He doubles-down on his delusions, and plays away what's left of Greece's dignity and future.
The political scene there is a big joke now. Funny if you do not live there, tragic if you do.
One lie after the other, and not subtle believable ways...but flagrant, obvious lies, delivered with a straight face and no shame.
Remember how the Brexit was also a coming new age?
Watch May squirming.

Postmodernists are men-children.
Naive, hyper-masculine, hyper-real, over-inflated egos, narcissistic psychotic, self-flattery, self-pleasuring douche-bags.
will they change their ways?
No.
Look at the cAnus.
Deos she learn?
No.
There's no hope, when the issue is a matter of survival.

Insanity is a way of protecting a fragile mind from a threatening reality.
Better mad than dead, i suppose, if you have no shame, no principles, if you are willing to sacrifice everything, and anything to stay alive.

It's only unfortunate that we are forces to share a world with them....trapped on a shrinking planet.
When reality slaps them across their face, we have to duck so that it does not also strike us. Forced to stand beside them.

Time....time will takes it toll.
We'll have to learn to duck fast.
Stay alert so that a corrective swing across their faces will not inadvertently strike us.
We're trapped in a madhouse.
An institutionalized world promoting and housing crazies.
We must find new strategies to survive the insanity.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:13 pm

Seems like they're going to be mad and dead.
Are Golden Dawn still around? Are their leaders still in prison?

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:26 pm

Golden Dawn are protected by their political status as members of parliament.
Don't know if the court case against them will continue after they leave office.
They are routinely shunned by the other parties and by all media.
So much for "Democracy".

Meanwhile the lefties can burn Athens down, and escape in the protective sanctuary of universities.

They are voting in anti-excellence rules.
Taxing businesses to the ground.
Lying their asses off. Failing repeatedly, as all Marxists and post-moderns do when their apply their delusional theories within real world circumstances.
They came in with lies, promising this and that, and they did the exact opposite. now Greece is sold to the EU for the next century.

I always said...the filth the Abrahamic religion did there, later completely by Marxism, could only be corrected by a German hegemony.
Wolfgang Schäuble is the hated one.

Golden Dawn holding steady at 8%-10%.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:32 pm

They bought Ireland in the same way. Loans gave us the celtic tiger, then the troika came in to collect and they now control the economy, plus any resources that might have made us self-sufficient have been re-distributed to other countries, like fisheries and natural gas. This was years ago though.
Our National Party is still getting started, not apparently in shape to run for an election any time soon, which is the general trend. Whatever is going to happen with the European people, and I think there is something going to happen at this point, is still years away. Maybe after Trump's term ends.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:38 pm

I have no issue with the EU taking over.
The Greeks have fucked themselves for decades, for centuries.
Greks flourish under barbarian rule, because all of them want to be masters.
See Peloponnesean and Persian wars
Too much daemon.
They could never set-up a Mafia, for example. They would be too busy killing one another.
These days they are spoiled brats.
They make good company, though.
I've given up on them.
I know it's the Abrahamic infection, that they suffered when Byzantine was made officially Christian, and was finished by the occupation of the Turks for 400 years.

Golden Dawn is good but they are goons. Uncultivated, muscle.
Not sophisticated enough to inspire.
I know they are crypto-pagans, but their methods are too harsh for the average moron.
The only hope I see is in a unified Europe that may awaken repressed cultural pasts, if they free themselves from the infection in the US.
I don't see it happening any time soon.
Unsure it will happen.
The European spirit has been repressed, shamed, degraded for decades after the end of the war.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:48 pm

I don't see the EU doing anything. Macron and Merkel will use a federal army to force boatnigger quotas on countries like Hungary and Poland before they do anything more worthwhile. Why? Because whites don't breed enough and a declining population is a declining economy, so import more bodies to drive the machine onwards. They're atomized, alienated managerials, they have no connection to the land or people. None of them children, none of them have an investment in the future and they are all intelligent enough to know exactly what they're doing and what the consequences are.
It's like another ice age. A lot of us won't survive, but those that do will be of a higher type. Even if they have to flee to space.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:56 pm

This may be so at the beginning...but Europeans will wake-up if and when they have their own army, to detach from american control...and Britain exits.
At this point any rise in what they call alt-right forces in Europe will face an American reaction.

Boatniggers will eventually create internal anger.
An explosion is coming...far worse than the little spark that got Trump elected.
He was a way to diffuse that anger in the US.
European nations are older. They have a deeper sense of identity.  
It's what stands in the way of a closer unification.
If they find that common heritage that binds them all, in relation to the rest of the world, they will be a force nobody will be able to handle.
It's why they've been brainwashing them for decades.

Do you see them shaking at the mere idea of a unified Europe?
Out go their delusions of no racial superiority.
Their theories cannot stand the prospect of a real application.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:41 pm

Maybe, I don't think there's a timespan for that to happen though. Plus the European elite are not in any way disconnected with the American one. They see themselves as an international, global managerial class. Europe is something to step out of, into a wider, bigger unity into which they can disappear. Europe is something that must be broken down, smashed, dissolved in order to be the solvent to mix the entire world into one. (Under the chosen of course)

The vote for brexit was a vote against globalization in this way, a vote against disappearing the identity of "british" into "europe" and then into "globe". It was a vote for nationalism, identity. A referendum on uncontrolled immigration. Particularism over universalism, but the spectrum of acceptable political discussion is such that ostensibly all this was just about membership of the EU. And now they vote for the communist, when muslims are raping and murdering them.

This system is so decayed that it doesn't have a future. You can't tell a people to hate themselves and expect a society based upon them to function long term. What is falling must also be pushed.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:04 pm

I agree with what you are saying about the elites. Macron is the child of the Rothschild Bank, after all.

Thing is, globalization has become a triggering word.
It means Americanization, but it has been associated with any unity born of a resistance Americanization - New world Order.
So, you either stay small and be swallowed up easily, or you are part of the globalization project, if you dare to merge and unite your resistance to it.
It's brilliant.

If there's a hope, it is in separating, creating an independent entity able to compete the emerging SuperStates, and then wait for the fermenting European spirit, or what's left of it, to wake up.
Britain did not preserve its Britishness. It gave itself to the US, like a whore. 
It's only role in the EU was to prevent further unity, and keep Europe as an American market, and as military support, to help the US pretend its interventions were expressing world wide dissatisfaction - NATO
What's left of Britain?
The Norse destroyed its Anglo-Saxon culture.
The war obliterated their world status, and since then they are nothing more than America's European province.
They can relate to the Jews because they are the eternal victims, and forever chosen to be other than, of the world.
The forever rejected ones.
There's nothing left of Britain but its symbols.
They do not want polish workers in there, but look at how they welcome Pakistanis, and Africans.
What happened to the Spaniard and Portuguese is happening there.  
The spirit that made an empire has diminished into a multicultural cesspool, supported by a huge military machine.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Well it's something to hope for. But it is far more likely that the EU is the prison we will die in, not the vehicle of our liberation.
I could just be pessimistic though. The last couple of years I've learned a lot about the world... and you can only absorb so much darkness before it starts affecting your perspective.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:24 pm

I share your pessimism, in the short-term, but i also know cultures go into cycles...and in the long-term...

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Interesting that the building did NOT collapse, as did the THREE, not one, not two, but three buildings in NY, on 9/11.
Hmmm......strange how nature only works sometimes.

Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:37 pm

A new legal precedent?

Quote :
she literally killed Mr. Roy with her words
Quote :
“There is no law in Massachusetts making it a crime to encourage someone, or even to persuade someone, to commit suicide. Yet Ms. Carter has now been convicted of manslaughter, based on the prosecution’s theory that, as a 17-year-old girl, she literally killed Mr. Roy with her words. This conviction exceeds the limits of our criminal laws and violates free speech protections guaranteed by the Massachusetts and U.S. Constitutions,” Segal said.

“The implications of this conviction go far beyond the tragic circumstances of Mr. Roy’s death. If allowed to stand, Ms. Carter’s conviction could chill important and worthwhile end-of-life discussions between loved across the Commonwealth.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:38 pm

Philosophy question of the day: if your friends tell you to jump off a bridge, and you do it, then aren't they murderers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:05 pm

I support this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: General News Thread Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:02 am

Bread and circuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile