Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Things to Watch - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 2:53 pm

The footage shown in the beginning of the video, this will be reality soon enough throughout the whole of Europa;
as the Mudjahedin fight in Syria, for the Ummah - so will White people gather from all over the world, small in numbers they might be,
to fight for Europa against the elites and the colonists.

Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Although i have a great respect for Chechens, i listen to this song with great joy!

''Shamill' stand atop of a mountain,
He prayed to the Lord,
For the freedom, for the people,
He bowed low.

ref. (2x)
Oytsya you, Oytsya,
Don't you fear me,
I won't touch you,
Don't you worry.

Market is large,
A lot of chehens here,
If you see a russian girl,
Make way for her.

ref. (2x)

Young chechen boy
Bought a piggy
Kissed it all way long --
He thought it was a girl.

ref. (2x)

Young chechen boy
Swam in the lake.
He saw a russian girl
And lost his pants

ref. (2x)

Young chechen boy
Has a new dagger;
This chechen
has a large nose''

''This is an old song of tereck's cossacks, and it has large number variations, from fun-making (and rather rude to chechens, who cossacks are making fun of) up to serious (like the first verse at this variant). This specific version is fun-making (and not much rude).''

-Владислав Синицын

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 1:40 am

Healthy display of masculine & feminine virtues.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 3:39 am

00:00 - Introduction
04:45 - Peak-Oil
24:25 - Food production
27:41 - CIA drug business
37:30 - Fiat currency
44:20 - Collapse
56:59 - Human Ingenuity, Personal stuff
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:36 am

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 1:40 pm

Alive and well in full confidence - than your whole being is no more.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:04 pm

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:13 pm

This is the Alexander the Great of our Era.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:30 pm

This was a beautiful documentary. I recommend it for everyone here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:49 pm

Baraka as well. The director Ron Fricke is a master. I think so much can be drawn from it given the proper mode.

Quote :
Both technically and philosophically I am ready to delve even deeper into my favorite theme: humanity's relationship to the eternal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 10:40 pm

Quote :

That was boring. It's presented as totally ailen, no real heartfelt feelings to be contemplated, a shallowness. No essence.

This is the best television I've ever watched. For the exact opposite reasons. The writer himself is a former Hikkiomori, giving it sort of indescribable empathy & honesty found no where else. Simply stated: perfection.

“There weren't any villains though. The world was just complicated in various ways, and there weren't any obvious villains to be found. It was excruciating.”

“Because of our broken instincts we are in pain. We continue in pain because our instincts have been twisted by reason. So, what are we supposed to do? Should we abandon knowledge? Throw away reason? In any event, that wouldn't be possible. For better or worse, we ate the fruit of knowledge long, long ago.”

“Don't you understand? Listen carefully to what I'm saying. If you do, you'll get it. you can grasp this easily. In short...in short, I shut myself in because I'm lonely. Because I don't want to face any more loneliness, I shut myself away.”

― Tatsuhiko Takimoto
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:32 pm

A 'behind the scenes' video of Aurini.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:34 pm

That was, fuckin', funny.

No more suave Aurini.
He be ghetto.

Try to find one of Satyr when he was a member of the Nazi party....with the tattoo of a swastika on my forehead.

Good times....good times.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:48 pm

He's very good at hiding those aspects.
I actually think that women are better at detecting that slimy quality, than man.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:55 pm

Satyr wrote:
Try to find one of Satyr when he was a member of the Nazi party....with the tattoo of a swastika on my forehead.

Good times....good times.

Haha. A member of the party? How's the weather in Antarctica?

Edit - It was an interesting search...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:27 pm

'You dirty whore... Take those fuckin' panties off!!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:06 pm

Gotta say I take delight in Amanpour squirming. These are the last days of democracy or better said the propaganda war. All that will matter in the coming world is force.

The only thing people will be willing to fight for is their own civilization. Western powers no longer have one worth fighting for, only way of remaining on top is by spreading memetic diseases. European foreign ministers are so outraged, its like watching a kid throw a fit. The amount of pride in the Russian people will be the only deciding factor, that's why they squirm.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:45 am

I like this man.

Other videos of his are worth checking out as well, though I can't vouch for all of them.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 4:21 pm

Quote :
Marc Lépine (born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi) (October 26, 1964 – December 6, 1989) was a 25-year-old from Montreal, Canada who murdered fourteen women and wounded ten women and four men[1] at the École Polytechnique, an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal, in the École Polytechnique massacre, also known as the "Montreal Massacre

Suicide Note:

Quote :
Forgive the mistakes, I had 15 minutes to write this. See also Annex.

Would you note that if I commit suicide today 89-12-06 it is not for economic reasons (for I have waited until I exhausted all my financial means, even refusing jobs) but for political reasons. Because I have decided to send the feminists, who have always ruined my life, to their Maker. For seven years life has brought me no joy and being totally blase, I have decided to put an end to those viragos.

I tried in my youth to enter the Forces as an officer cadet, which would have allowed me possibly to get into the arsenal and precede Lortie in a raid. They refused me because antisocial (sic). I therefore had to wait until this day to execute my plans. In between, I continued my studies in a haphazard way for they never really interested me, knowing in advance my fate. Which did not prevent me from obtaining very good marks despite my theory of not handing in work and the lack of studying before exams.

Even if the Mad Killer epithet will be attributed to me by the media, I consider myself a rational erudite that only the arrival of the Grim Reaper has forced to take extreme acts. For why persevere to exist if it is only to please the government. Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

Thus it is an obvious truth that if the Olympic Games removed the Men-Women distinction, there would be Women only in the graceful events. So the feminists are not fighting to remove that barrier. They are so opportunistic they neglect to profit from the knowledge accumulated by men through the ages. They always try to misrepresent them every time they can. Thus, the other day, I heard they were honoring the Canadian men and women who fought at the frontline during the world wars. How can you explain then that women were not authorized to go to the frontline??? Will we hear of Caesar's female legions and female galley slaves who of course took up 50% of the ranks of history, though they never existed. A real Casus Belli.

Sorry for this too brief letter.

Marc Lepine
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Haven't seen it yet, but apparently the glorification of drug cartel violence in music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Taxi Driver

Excellent film! It conveys modern decadence, the evils of democracy, and the triple headed dragon: The nigger, the Jew, and the Feminist.

side note: notice how in the avatar picture for the video, Deniro has the  ' all seeing eye of Horus' gesture. That's not by accident; he is a very perceptive character in this film.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:58 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 12:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Daughter finally gets a bit of exposure on his call-in show. Here's a couple comments from the comments section:

"I dont understand why children are being joked with constantly, it seems to me unbalancing and unnerving. what about the treating children with the same respect as adults, is fooling around to such a degree really respectful, or an insult to intelligence?"

cont.

"I agree that joking and fun is great at any stage and even more relevant to children perhaps, im referring to the constant specific voice tone directed at children, and joking manner. I dont think it would be healthy as a constant, consuming the child's reality ? just as a dog/puppy gets agitated by people always speaking to it in a pitched voice ?
I would suggest in that case that it reflects more a need of the parent to escape reality than a need of the child. From what i experienced children crave people who take them seriously and make it obvious that fun is fun. I always thank my parents for talking to/with me primarily in a neutral tone
"

Picked up on this a long time ago. For parents who parent like this, keeping their children in fantasy land 24/7, it is about them, the parents. It's entirely about them, having it more or less as easy as possible, not having to really teach their children the nitty gritty about life, perspective, "hard knowledge" and skills, and so on. "Unschoolers" are a collective case study in this. Another thing at play here, often why these types shelter off their children, is their recognition of their own degeneracy, inadequacy, dysfunctionality; they know on some level that something serious is off about them, so they don't want certain sorts of "outsiders" to see the fruits of their actions, in this case their children.

Child develops a kind of subtler psychosis and ends up with little to no perspective on their own feebleness, weakness, insignificance in the world, and with this, zero respect for anything. The child must either be carried along through their life, via the herd, or stay within institution, or remain dependent on mommy and daddy forever. Sheep.

Notice the underlying aimlessness of this kind of parenting and the irony in people looking to revolutionize the current system raising their children in such pampering, disarming, infantilizing ways. This is exactly what any ruler would want: mental, behavioral, finally physical, castration. The child isn't raised to be part of a continuum as deeper understanding of family, heritage, et cetera is simply ignored, maybe the child is even taught to mock and slander it like their parents do. The child is conditioned to perceive utterly pretentious queues and interaction and such as normal, genuine, as a consequence these types are easy pickings in a capitalist salesman type world, the world more and more of the future.

Anyway, pay close attention to the things she says throughout, it's actually quite interesting, she is just repeating things, like her comment about power, that daddy cult leader has drummed into her little mind. Ask her what any key words actually mean and she wouldn't have a clue.
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A fascinating hypothesis about the nature of energy in the universe.  These scientists claim that plasma conduction of electricity explains a lot more than theories up to now have done about the origins and nature of the stars, comets and the behavior of planets (for example, Mars's unexplained topography).  

Dave Talbott's hypothesis--the second of the videos I'm posting--is the most interesting and accessible to me: that the so-called "archetypes" of human consciousness all over the world come from a worldwide memory of a time in which the planets Saturn, Venus, and Mars were stably aligned at their electromagnetic poles with Earth.  Electrical currents passed among them and prehistoric humans could see them, recording similar patterns they witnessed all over the world.  The enormous electric charges exchanged among the planets would have been beautiful, awesome, terrifying.  Sometimes the planets' relationships were upset and caused catastrophes.  The course of events among the planets which led to their current dispersal far from Earth became the foundation of early archetypal myths that ancient civilizations kept alive.

He claims that worldwide figures--such as the Mother Goddess (Venus), the Dragon/Serpent, the Saturn/Kronos figure who was banished or faded away (Saturn), the Warrior Prince or Hero (Mars), and Mt. Olympus/Asgard/Holy Mountain--have their origin in these memories of real events in the sky.

The first video is an overview of the Electric Universe theory all this is based on.  The 3rd one tries to explain Mars's surface "riverbeds" as the result of intense hemispheric electrical activity which displaced a huge portion of the crust.  The 4th video talks about comets as electrically charged (which gives them their "tails").  

I am really excited about this.  To my untrained eye it's quite convincing.  Seems to have a lot of explanatory power.

They will have a conference this month in Albuquerque, NM.  I expect the talks to be posted to Youtube and am looking forward to it.  

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:15 am

Interesting theory.
I want to know more.

So, Zeus WAS the father of the gods for a reason.

Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:48 am

The videos explain the main points pretty well, though they aren't exhaustive.  There will probably be a lot more made later.

Zeus is never mentioned.  They focus on Kronos/Saturn, Venus, and Mars.

EDIT: Now I understand what you mean...you meant the power of lightning. Yes, definitely.

Last edited by Cold Weasel on Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next