Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Things to Watch - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 pm

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 12:51 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:22 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:43 am

They both just reminded me of each other with the only solution put forth being that of tool of shame.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 10:46 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
He's a must read for anyone wanting to understand Modernity, and secular humanism = Cultural Nihilism.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:27 am

Judaism is a natural outcome of space/time constraints, as these are produced by an absence of frontiers (possibilities), and of the limits of resources (absence of portability).
In the east the same psychology, the same political/social method, took on a different form: Buddhism.

In the west, with the presence of the Hellenes, reaching their civilization peak in the Roman empire, the same nihilism was shaped differently.
In modern times the Germans have become the truest representatives of Hellenic Paganism...and the few Jews that dare to speak expose the underlying psychology of the Judeo-Christian: Heisman, Weinberg, Pinker, Atzmon, Sand, Chomsky, Finkelstein...

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:44 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:28 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:03 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:05 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 9:20 am

Love this game. Highly contemplative math & psychology with introspective self-evaluation.

Tom Dwan

Favorite player.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:46 pm

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 2:11 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:59 am

The greatest of magicians. Enjoy mediating on deep thoughts from great elders. Think he triggered ones intellectual persuit onto novel frontiers five years ago or so.

“Stop consuming images and start producing them.”

“The imagination is the goal of history. I see culture as an effort to literally realize our collective dreams.”

“Culture is not your friend, it’s an impediment to understanding what’s going on. That’s why the words cult and culture have a direct relationship to each other. Culture is an extremely repressive cult that leads to all kinds of humiliation and degradation, and automatic, unquestioned and unthinking behaviour.”

“Ego is a structure that is erected by a neurotic individual who is a member of a neurotic culture against the facts of the matter. And culture, which we put on like an overcoat, is the collectivized consensus about what sort of neurotic behaviors are acceptable.”

“Personal empowerment means deconditioning yourself from the values and the programs of the society and putting your own values and programs in place.”

“If you’re not the hero of your own novel, then what kind of novel is it? You need to do some heavy editing.”

“Nothing lasts but nothing is lost.”

“Matter is not lacking in magic, matter is magic.”

“Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego.”

“Western civilization is a loaded gun pointed at the head of this planet.”

“Some kind of dialog is now going on between individual human beings and the sum total of human knowledge and nothing can stop it.”

“The shaman is not merely a sick man, or a madman; he is a sick man who has healed himself.”

“The artist’s task is to save the soul of mankind; and anything less is a dithering while Rome burns.  If artists cannot find the way, then the way cannot be found.”

“The syntactical nature of reality, the real secret of magic, is that the world is made of words. And if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish.”

“We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.”

“The real tension is not between matter and spirit, or time and space, the real tension is between information and nonsense.”

“Nature is not our enemy, to be raped and conquered. Nature is ourselves, to be cherished and explored.”

“People are so alienated from their own soul that when they meet their soul they think it comes from another star system.”

-Terence McKenna
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:19 pm

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:15 pm

somebody go and get him..you know you want to
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:28 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 6:41 pm

I've been listening to this while working the past few days.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Just watched this five times in a row.
Awestruck.    
Once in a lifetime type talent.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:48 pm

For "progressives" everything has to be "productive", economical.
They see everything and everyone as statistics, numbers - farm animals is what we are to them. 

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 5:04 pm

Putin laughs in the face of a reporter about the anti-missile system against Russia. In this video, the reporter talks about missile defence, and the reaction of Putin has to be seen.

Interviewer: "NATO claims that the missile shield was not built against you but against Iran".

Putin: "You really make me laugh. God bless you, because it's almost time to finish the day, indeed it is already time to go to sleep. At least I get home in good humour".

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:30 am

Greatest video on the topic of 9/11.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 am

Just listened to:

Really good stuff. Nothing personally revolutionary, just slight edifications of present views.
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 pm

The Thunderbolts Project (Electric Universe theory) is uploading talks from their recent conference.

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:45 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 pm

That's a great find.
I thought he was in hiding.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next