Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Things to Watch - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 1:21 am

OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 5:09 pm

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 1:07 am

OhFortunae wrote:

+1
Heils.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:44 am

Existence is random. Has no pattern save what the imagine after staring at it for too long. No meaning save what we choose to impose.

I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:12 pm

In lands as in the Netherlands with almost no natural clean water resources such as rivers or lakes as in Sweden, except in the north (Frisia), so many will die from diarrhea.
Overcrowded cities, where will all these people go to, won't they infect each other by such despicable living standards as living in masses on top of each other; Nature here is almost non-existing, and I am not talking about parks which are simply cultivated forests in control, but any significant wildlife and clean water resources and actual forests which weren't artificially grown by humans, as in the Veluwe, which is the only small place I know of which has actual wildlife and forests not grown or ''controlled'' (downgraded into small parks) by humans..
The only way for them would be towards Germany, or to Belgium in smaller numbers, or to Frisia in even more small numbers.
But indeed I guess food or cannibalism wouldn't be the biggest concern.

From the instant when all digital knowledge will be gone, no electricity, no gas, no contact; ''money'' would become as it is, a worthless abstract even more worthless since it will vanish with all the other digital 'savings'.
Those on the top of the hierarchy regarding status and artificial partner desirability through economic stability and prosperity in the current System will be leveled down towards Zero as all others; and only knowledge, experience, resource independency and knowing Nature; will be your value and possible trade: Thus Natural partner desirability.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:50 am

Interesting; and a very strong remark of the man in the beginning that ''language is not a chemical mix, like adding soda to wine''.
Language is Inborn, as is culture; or rather the potential of expression. Language and the cumulative of the culture as a whole, is linked to the genetic make-up of a people. Even when conquered and after assimilation; differences in pronunciation will occur over time not just through isolation, ideological shift and trade; but also through the genetic distinction or similarity between the peoples.
As is with negroes whom express themselves in Ebonics, a very simplified branch of English (or Dutch, or, or etc.); it is linked to their Inborn behaviour and vocal organs which include the lips. Even though after so much edumucation, assimilation programs, exposure to actual English, they will eventually revert back to their Inborn-nature and intellectual, creative, emotional expressive capacity which is more primal and animalistic compared to the Europoid peoples.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
ABOUT THE DIRECTOR
While studying my Master’s degree in medieval history, I was fascinated by the same mythology and legends that had inspired J.R.R. Tolkien to write The Lord of the Rings. Delving through old leather books and countless journals, trying to discover more about the forgotten religion of the Anglo-Saxon pagans, I couldn’t help noticing some familiar place names. It seemed that all the places from my youth were in some way connected to the history of the Anglo-Saxon heathens; whether it be the village of Thursley, named after Thor, which was near to my childhood home, or the ancient pagan barrows I used to camp on as a teen. I realised that through the landscape I had a personal relationship with the pre-Christian inhabitants of England and wondered how many other people had developed this strange fascination. Initially I had never intended to present From Runes to Ruins, but after the production house I was working with dropped the project, I no longer had the funds necessary to pay for a famous presenter. Financial constraints necessitated my stepping in to the presenting role, but this allowed me to put a personal slant on the documentary, using the pagan landscape of my own past to communicate the culture of a far more distant one. I hope that From Runes to Ruins sparks a new interest in the pagan religion of our Anglo-Saxon ancestors and also encourages people to look at the land itself as a beautiful, spiritual inheritance which brings us closer to nature, our ancestors and each other.

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 7:40 am

More on the Electric Universe theory.

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:29 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 3:27 am

Hrafn

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:21 pm

I am still figuring it out myself. Search for yourself.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 am

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:41 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:43 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:44 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 5:59 pm

''Now anyone can get a glimpse with the new German Language documentary "Deutschland 1937" - it was a film not used when Americans came to film for propaganda. It was too nice. People were allowed to move about freely, leave and enter the country as they wished, children were not encouraged to tell on family, it was actually discouraged, but mainly the film just shows every day Germans going about their own business. No "evil gestapo" man behind every bush. Sure there were race laws, I believe the American South had the same back then.''

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 6:03 pm

this was very interesting.
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:15 pm

an interview between MGTOWer XPALLADOC and msyelf. dont mind the title he made it not I.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:09 pm

You are from Norway?

Some advice, that applies to every male here: never, ever, ever, get married.
If you want a child, in this day and age, be creative, be willing to sacrifice and take risks, and always have an exit plan...a so called, plan-B.
Make this plan-B your preferred plan, and plan-A, your ideal, naive, boyish, romantic plan.
If plan-A works out, then good for you, and congratulations, you just won a social lottery, but like all plan-A's it, most likely, will not be realized, so plan-B has to be your most likely, the condition you would rather live in, if the romantic idealism does not work out as planned.

Another factor to keep in mind, is to never, ever, take social and cultural conventions as an influential aspect in your plan-A and your plan-B
Who, the fuck, cares, what some idiot, douche-bag, thinks you should live like or what he considers cool and uncool?

Plan-A, and, more importantly, plan-B should be constructed independent from all Modern social, economic, and social conventions.  
The central component in your evaluations of both plans should be the desired outcome, the goal, the object/objective. 
Everything else is gravy, collateral, a byproduct that you must be willing and able to do with and without. 
And in both plans what is your core?
You!
You are your lowest core.

This is more than egotistical, it is fundamental, because you can be humble and still consider this as your core.
What does this mean?
It means that no matter how plan-A and plan-B go, if you remain intact, then nothing is lost which you could not have lived without. 
So, plan-B must always place you as its center theme, because it is the state where you are willing to continue existing and enjoying existence, without a sense of loss, or the feeling that something is missing.  

Ironically, the moment you truly do this, is the moment these women will find you irresistible. 
No...you can't fake it....like with the warrior spirit, you must be willing to die, before you become a formidable warrior, so does it apply here: the moment you are willing to live and die, on your own, as you are, is the moment you will exude power. 
True, not all have the same level of perception and so you may attract the higher-end female, but this is a bonus.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:50 pm

I think i know what you mean. Thank you for the advice, good Sir. And yes, i am from Norway.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Did the guy in that video(the interview with novice) say women can't be part of tribes?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:24 pm

Yes he did. because they are disloyal by nature adhering always to the strongest entity not necessarily their own kind. I kinda have to agree with that but that doesnt mean that they arent part of the tribe, it just means that one has to have a clear hierarchy in a society with men on the top if one is to maintain a tribe.
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:25 pm

Hence feminism to destabilize western tribes.
Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:46 am

Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:49 am

dont know at all about its validity but the start was good
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:03 pm

About the interview:
His remark that any man who is single (and has no intention to necsessarily marry), is a MGTOW, reminds me of those muslims saying that all are born muslim and the disbelievers aren't potential converts but reverts; and those secular-humanists who proclaim that all are human and born that way, or written upon in such a way with no genetic significance.

Minute 14:02
I think it really depends on what kind of man you are and what kind of women you will attract; the less of a man the more easy it is to be forgotten and replaced - by a woman whom is easy replaceable too.
As I experience myself lately with one (without intention), if a woman understands to a particular degree your essence and perspectives and you have to some extent attractive/reasonable traits and non-economic passion, she will adjust her standards to that of yours in regards with norms and given value.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 3:24 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 1:37 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch