Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Things to Watch - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:56 pm

One of the most impressively degenerate feminism films I've come across. Emasculation of course is the intended running theme here, but notice the pronounced undertones in the film of natural weakness of the female sex that feminism, ironically, cannot rid itself of, and how the women must be hyper-masculinized, almost to a caricature degree, in a feeble effort to mask the weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:06 pm

When a behaviour is not innate but mimicked, overcompensation always results in over-acting.
Hyper-Masculinity, and the Masculinaization of Females being (re)actions to feminization.

Another example of this would be when an insecure, mediocre mind, attempts to compensate for his simplicity by using unusual words, or words not often used, replacing understanding with knowledge, as in a vocabulary display.
 In this case the pretense is exposed by the placement of the words, which is forced, out of place in the sentence structure, or in relation to what preceded it.

The physical symptoms is a slight pause before suing the word meant to impress and convey an image the speaker is not fully habituated with - a slight increase or decrease in tone may accompany it.

Another example is in the manner of the speaker's insertion of data. With no connection to the conversation he may introduce a tangent that flatters him, or redirects to a place where he feels he has an advantage, or conveys information he thinks will raise his status before the listeners.
The tangent feels out of place, given the stream of conversation...it betrays motive.

Another symptom is recognized as choice of clothing, fabricating a style, a message of uniqueness, or of strength or whatever is to be projected.... compensating for uniformity and thinking within the box.
The desperate one will wear clothes that do not match his/her personality, or the words coming from his mouth.
They may go overboard, compensating in the areas he feels most insecure about.
This is why the young fall not this gaudy display.

In Modern times this youthfulness, this naive lostness, seeking identity to deal with a missing one, or one dismissed and forgotten, is part of a norm - a stunting of development, this psychological retardation, pretending to be mature with displays, learned behaviour, careers, social status, and so on.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 8:54 pm

Good points. Subtlety of appearance is something of a corporeal art form, which is why modern females can master it so well, it requires only slight alterations to customs and mores with some flare to garner intimidation or praise. It is the insertion of ambiguity followed by a force of conviction that instills in someone, a sense of servitude to what seems to be strong and powerful.

It is the inadvertent exposures of the underlined nature that gives away the facade.
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 4:09 pm

WakeThyself wrote:

Looked like utter bull shit to me, unless maybe if you take the ''alpha male'' referrence with some bucket of salt and whiskey. How much was orchestrated, some bossy bitch man dwarf versus some childish nigger, let the battle of alphas begin...

''And here you can see how the nigger marks his territory, he throws his paper with needed answers away on the floor to show off his alpha maleness and the cucks be submissive and pick up the paper ball.''

Maybe the nigger exposes his core essence of being a dumb fuck, can't really compare the races relating to ''alpha traits''; and maybe Whitey faggs expose their core essence of being dumb fucks for giving too much of a shit for any task (authority) on a paper.

''And here you can see how the dwarf claims terrirtory by being a faggot touching other men to make them feel uncomfortable, so they give him his faggot space but they are not uncomfortable enough that they would beat up the lil' fag dwarf.''

Maybe they should have focused upon the concept ''group-dynamics''; for they all are idiots ruled by a most corrupt and moronic elite a people has ever had, how alpha is that.
Just mediocre males trying to prove themselves (in the group / relating to women) and that is how they give value to their pathetic existences.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 10:28 pm

The entire series is great and worth watching, note that it doesn't only apply to religious beliefs.

Back to top Go down
novice

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2016 7:42 am

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 4:15 am

Stupid minds cannot think outside ''muh carreer''.
''Talk to a carreer counselor, there is Always á job that somebody likes.''
Diplomas, edumucation, techniques, marketing production, artificialty making much impossible already, and of course the fact that one should not even work, after having finished a house and garden, a few hours a week or a day.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

Diplomas, edumucation, techniques, marketing production, artificialty making much impossible already, and of course the fact that one should not even work, after having finished a house and garden, a few hours a week or a day.

Reading into the story, it seems the father perhaps was not "strict" at all, seeing how his son turned out. Although i guess being strict in order to support nihilistic ideals might as well be sheltering as well.

Regarding his categories, i suppose i fall into the second, seeing as many noble men have been in the military and/or been officers at some point, i see it as an important aspect for personal growth which i enjoyed. Unfortunately it has been watered down and lost its genetic uniformity for the sake of efficiency.

There are times when i feel happy and part of a family but when i return inside, i am reminded of how alone i really am.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:19 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:

Reading into the story, it seems the father perhaps was not "strict" at all, seeing how his son turned out. Although i guess being strict in order to support nihilistic ideals might as well be sheltering as well.

Regarding his categories, i suppose i fall into the second, seeing as many noble men have been in the military and/or been officers at some point, i see it as an important aspect for personal growth which i enjoyed. Unfortunately it has been watered down and lost its genetic uniformity for the sake of efficiency.

There are times when i feel happy and part of a family but when i return inside, i am reminded of how alone i really am.

Here the army is mandatory (or civil service), so usually the experiences depends on which kind of people happens to be serving at the same time. For me the first half was filled with annoying retards (I can't get along with Savonians), but after the beginning month or two I changed to a better company where I met a lot of old friends.

What I hated about it was the military staff there with very bad judgement, no matter what stupid illogical shit they say (or judge you/situation) you can't say/explain anything back at them (my last boss was acting like this). So I felt like some of the lieutenants, warrant officers or lower ranked officers didn't have any calling for the army other than a career or just playing with the "authority" (ego stroking, pretending to be an authority figure). So most of them are nothing as a civilian and I wouldn't respect them in real life, very simple binary thinking people. So I couldn't stand many of these people with higher military rank than I did who did not have any other credibility than they had served longer and got promoted, they are just all act, pretending and making poor judgements and decisions.

So imagine having to obey a person without questioning with no knowledge of human nature, their judgement skills are equivalent if someone bumped you in public and they immediately started shouting " YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!", without ability to think alternative option why this happened. (I'm yet to find a perfect description for this type)

Though overall I liked the experience, felt like dying when it was like -35 C when we were camping in the forest for a week or two, don't remember...and obviously they are trying to break you and make you angry on purpose, but these types of people I mentioned didn't act like this on purpose, these are real life modern idiots.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 1:15 pm

Promoted on the base of longetivity of obeying, or rather, not chooising anything else - not as loyalty but as ''just because I can or rather I cannot do anything else.'' Loyalty proves itself in battle.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 7:15 pm

Even though this guy is a bit of a progressive, he articulates the leftist psychology very accurately against this humanist hang-up on the salvation of nature as another method of compensating for their own inferiority.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:13 am

About middle-class White ''moms''.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:14 am

The Eastern-mongoloids are totally looking down upon us and they are already mistaking 'American' with mongrels and negro filth who have not a single historic achevement on their names without Whitey; as well they confuse 'Western men prefer buttocks'' with these mongrels' obsession.
Look at Western (genetically European) females, 'our' whole history manifested through sexual selection exposes a desire for breasts bigger than evoluntionary needs, yet we seemingly, Western men, like big skanky assess twerking in our faces with anal obsessions - that is how the East is already starting to see us!

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:01 pm

Old, looks intense
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyWed Mar 23, 2016 6:07 am

OhFortunae wrote:

The Eastern-mongoloids are totally looking down upon us and they are already mistaking 'American' with mongrels and negro filth who have not a single historic achevement on their names without Whitey; as well they confuse 'Western men prefer buttocks'' with these mongrels' obsession.
Look at Western (genetically European) females, 'our' whole history manifested through sexual selection exposes a desire for breasts bigger than evoluntionary needs, yet we seemingly, Western men, like big skanky assess twerking in our faces with anal obsessions - that is how the East is already starting to see us!

I always thought that Koreans are the negroes of Asia, I remember reading somewhere long ago that South Korea has higher rape rate among youth than in entire USA.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:22 am

If anything similar to nigs in Asia I would say the Pakis and Austro-Dravidians are.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 9:23 am

Bring it on motherfucking mongrel;

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyFri Mar 25, 2016 11:35 am

With Koreans there's like an unsuspenseful inferiority complex going on (filmograpically very anticlimactic), to be sure, in how they treat their women, like shit, but as long as it's your own shitty women or no longer your women, right...
I think one of the fellows here has lived in Korea, as I have only secondarily lived among them, so maybe he can make better sense of it...

Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 12:08 am

Know Thyself
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 26, 2016 8:29 pm

@ 1:15... 4k SJCAM5000x Elite Action Camera which cost about 120 €....Which is better than GoPro silver which cost around 300-400 € (GoPro is overpriced crap). That video is uploaded only 1080p + youtube fucks up the quality and yet it looks that good.

I tried finding good quality nature footage from youtube, but some people just can't use their cameras.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 1:45 am

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 7:27 am

Excellent find.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 02, 2016 6:59 pm

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29 ... 35  Next