Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

Things to Watch - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:54 am

Reposted from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]:

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:31 am

Charles Bukowski:

This guy reminds me of Jack Kerouac, except Bukowski is more tender. Makes me wonder how the guy became such a piss pot and underneath all that roughness he wrote a poem about a blue bird.

Thanks for this post, it is amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 10:28 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Charles Bukowski:

This guy reminds me of Jack Kerouac, except Bukowski is more tender.  Makes me wonder how the guy became such a piss pot and underneath all that roughness he wrote a poem about a blue bird.

Thanks for this post, it is amazing.
Have you seen the film Barfly? Written by Bukowski as a semi-autobiographical piece on his time of heavy drinking and poverty in Los Angeles. Poetic masterpiece. Easily within my top 40. Mere words cannot give it justice; other than - I don't hate people, I just feel better when they are not around.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 7:08 pm

Actually I have seen Barfly and thought Mickey Rourke was perfect for the role.  I agree with all you have written and now knowing the background of the movie, gives me a greater understanding.

"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they are not around"

Brilliant and so true.....

I always have in the back of my mind, I must get away, get back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 8:27 am

The image of a Japanese teenager fucking an anime doll while watching hentai has got to be THE symbol  signifying the death of a once great civilization. Future be coming and this shit is getting interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:07 pm

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 5:34 pm

The Weeping Philosopher.

Pure excellence. War is the Father of All. Truer words never spoken. Incredible to think how little the Logos been used over the centuries.

The Dog.

He's like an ancient Greek version of Siddhartha. Main difference being he escaped into lower a animalistic mode of being, the latter into a higher spiritual mode of being.

Interesting to note them all as misanthropic, I thought present day masses to be exceptional, goes to show things haven't changed a lot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:04 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:05 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:22 am

The enemy of my enemy is my friend the left says. What is going to happen once the Muslims become stronger than the right? Now that I think about it, perhaps these immigrants are the saving grace of the west, the one unifying enemy to face, or its ultimate doom. In which case it deserves to die anyways.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:31 am

The War on Terror is another aspect of the war I speak of.
It is a war against tradition, culture.
A leveling of man.

Judaism, morphed into Christianity, through its contact with Platonism (Hellenism).
A conflict ensues in the face of Jesus.

Then Christianity morphed into many variants and finally into secular humanism, by its contact with reality, via science.
Ironically science spurred on by the Hellenic spirit of resistance towards the established.
A conflict ensues in the face of Marx.

Jess and Marx, both Jews.
An internal settling of accounts.

Currently the conflict is focused on cleaning up the remnants of the past.
Islam is an offshoot of Judaism and Zoroastrianism.
It has to be harmonized with the modern, the most up-to-date incarnation of Nihilism.
It has to be brought up to speed.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:33 pm

But to what extent is this an actual conscious effort? I tend to look at things more from a bottom-up perspective. There defiantly does not exist such a thing called multiculturalism in its actual definition, one culture will always be dominant over the others. It's a tactic in order to delegitimize the indigenous culture. Now days the teenage communities (at least in cities) consist of four main different groups - the hipsters, the thugs, the bimbos (including males), and the video game geeks. The few traditional youngsters are pretty much bullied or ignored. This is a stark contrast compared to up north in the more rural places. There it's the few outsider immigrants who get bullied. The poison hasn't worked yet, to tight of a sense of clear in and out groups. The question is whether or not it's an actual neo-liberal new world order elitist conspiracy. Or is it what's coincidentally demanded by the people who are influenced by big money interests. Both world wars were unpopular among Americans due to their German population. The first war American banks had given massive loans to the British and the president was forced to protect their investments. The second war Fascism was a threat to international finance capitalism, globally even more so than communism.

Britain's Threat:

The one main blunder of Hitler is that he thought the British would accept Germany as the great power of Europe. When they had always supported whoever fought against the strongest power at the time, The French, Spanish, and Russian Empires all had their moments, yet fell to this tactic. Hitler assumed Britain would make an exception due to the threat of communism, this simple miscalculation changed history in unimaginable ways.

So liberalism wins in the end, the anti Nazi propaganda backfires, as the masses demand the exact opposite of the Nazis, so ironically Britain loses its Empire anyways. Big money demands cheap labor. Liberalism delivers. Few fight back:

As he correctly states at a certain threshold civil war becomes guaranteed, since the immigrant population gains to much political power, impossible to stop immigration, and their power only increases. Triggering neo-colonialism. Vladimir Putin stated that France will soon become a colony of all its former colonies.

20th Century was the battle between nationalism, liberalism, and marxism. In the end liberalism won, and became the End of History. Now its ultimate vision is a world in which noting but individuals and capital exist. No nations, classes, sexes, civilizations, etc. But it is to weak. Already destroyed it self from within and cannot exert its influence globally.

When liberalism dies, what comes next? Impossible to imagine. Aleksandr Dugin touches the surface:

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:52 pm

Rome fell from the inside, when barbarians rose to power and placed one of their own as Cesar.

Before that Christianity had rotted the Empire from the inside.
Soft Romans after centuries of decadence could not muster the strength to resist.

And how did Byzantium fall?
When crusaders had sacked the city numerous times, and its young men had joined the ranks of the Christian monasteries.
Who was left to fight when only a few took up arms against the Ottoman Turks?
Liandinis says that less than 10,000 troops defended Constantinople against less than 10,000 Turks, when in the monasteries across the Byzantine Empire more than 100,000 young men sat, like women, beneath the Christian God.

And who were the first to comply and work with the Turks?
Yes, the Church leaders of the Orthodoxy.

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 12:59 pm

Is there any way to reverse this decline, or should we perhaps start giving it a nudge, hasten it?

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:04 pm

Do you think the Europeans could of united against the Turks and Moors if it was not for Christendom that united them? I do know Germanic Tribes joined arms with their traditional enemy the Romans in order to hold back Eurasian Huns.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:11 pm

The cancer feeds off of inflation. Its the main engine. Need to stave the beast out before its so large it consumes us all, although it may already be. At one point JP Morgan could of crashed again if enough people would of bought silver, because they shorted it. Reversal impossible, the faster the decline the better.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:49 pm

apaosha wrote:
Is there any way to reverse this decline, or should we perhaps start giving it a nudge, hasten it?
I see no way how to save a nation after a certain point of immigration and multi-culturalism because the nation is corrupted to such a degree that a complete reboot is easier, than trying to repair it. If a body cannot fight back an intruder then it will die and from the ashes something new can grow.

It's by the way not only an invasion from the outside. Japan for example has massive 'spiritual' problems. They are dying because there is no room to breathe in a psychological sense.

The states are corrupted and either a state ends up in dictatorship and a complete restructuring takes place without any democratic slowdown or distortion - or, the state disintegrates into smaller regions and "dead zones", the zombie infested lands of former multicultural cities. Those smaller regions can then maybe restructure relatively quickly. The bigger a state the more likely it must be placed into the hands of a kind of dictatorship to keep it going - or disintegration.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 1:53 pm

Oh, I didn't answer the question.

So - If we see this process happening, this process of restructuring within the state, like white people leaving the area of california, then there is something happening right now which will add to survivability in the future. Then I wouldn't try to actively push it faster down the slope but instead build within the decaying system.

If it's almost impossible in a state to build within for the coming future then it's better to push the lorry down the slope faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:12 pm

About the life and times of former U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara as well as illustrating his observations of the nature of modern warfare. Realpolitik on the involvement of actual war. There where some tough mother fuckers back then. Due to a real threat, the government had a incentive to be competent. Considerably less corruption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 9:22 pm

Seems like the kind of guy that one could have really interesting conversations with.
Back to top Go down
Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 2:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:49 pm

Oh Sheeiiittt. Here comes the resistance. Been in the game from the start. Made a fortune so far. Still uncertain whether it will come out ahead in the long run. But if it does you better have some saved up before the event happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:51 pm

Cold Weasel

Cold Weasel

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:15 am

Excellent find Cold Weasel.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Stumbled on it, no idea about its veracity.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Mexican is not a race. My father is a Mexican national and he is white. There are blue eyed, blonde haired Mexicans; it's a nationality - not a race. The title of that video is ignorant.

Canelo Alvarez, a mexican boxer, is a perfect example of a white Mexican.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:25 pm

Interesting specimens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next