Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Things to Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
AutSider

AutSider

Things to Watch - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 1:48 pm

"Cultivate the parasite in you so that you almost become a ..." Laughing

Varg is growing on me, and I hate to admit he might be right that there is no political solution.

Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 1:23 pm

"Tsunami of bullshit" he says.
Funny.
Romantic idealist males, are channelling their feminine sides to seduce feminized minds with 'bullshit, or lies, or are surrendering to their feminine side to idealize any masculinity they fund seductive....or the one with the most feminine based bullshit.
It's the positive/pure nihilistic paradigm or right/left modern politics, or master/salve dynamics.
Herds and farmers.
Their language is intentionally and unnecessarily vague and pretentious, because their objective is not the world but humanity redefined as 'world' so they are trying to seduce and to exploit and manipulable humans...and they project human attributes as world attributes.
God in man's image...or as far as man knows himself.
God as idealized man - Human.
And what affects man and no other life form?
Language.
Language is, therefore, the divine code.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:08 pm

Jarno wrote:

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 2:27 am

First 4-4.5 mins - not sure about the rest.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 1:09 pm

@2:46
It’s right now not convenient for me to be White. So I have to tell people that I am part Black and I will then tell people that White doesn’t exist and I will say that Mediterraneans aren’t White and all of it because my self-serving lie mustn’t be exposed.

@6:20
I don't see Sargon using the continuum fallacy from that clip. Seems to me more like he is saying race is actually about the hue of your skin. But yes, it's both a defence of his self-serving lie of being Black. And of course when he claimed he is Black he understood perfectly well that race is not about the hue of the skin. He's just a shameless liar who has no problem with opening up "his" society to foreign invasion and all that jazz as long as he gets to claim to some "centrists" on youtube or whatever that he is one of the Kangz.

Sargon is not married to reality, he is married to the opinions of some faggots and blue-haired harpies who think he is not faggot enough himself. What a trashcan.
Back to top Go down
dkmind

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 5:00 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 7:37 am

Kooky indeed.
Consciousness does not require pansychism. That's an easy way...a settling for what is easiest.
It doesn't solve the problem it simply declares it as a 'fundamental' and then projects it into everything.
Reinventing Christianity, or Abrahamism, for the Modern Age.
Laws governing living organisms are simpler, because they are more intimate, they are the known.
Panpsychism isn't 'radical', it's an outdated ancient superstition. Consciousness does not precede reality, it follows as a reaction to reality. It emerges out of world, it does not precede world, as nothing precedes world.
It is a part of world gradually and partially becoming aware of world.
Panspychism leads to the idea of inter-subjectivity - all is subjective. All is a product of a mind, or a consciousness.  
There is no world outside mind.

Panspychism is an old idea....goes back to Spininoza that offered a less anthropomorphic version of Abrahamic spirituality.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We must be weary of any theory that comes form the human brain and simply uses the unknown, the negative, to justify itself.
It begins with a partial understanding of self and then projects into world, as word, this understanding.
A simple example would be magnetism.
Using ignorance a mind may use the word 'attraction' in its multiple meaning to imply that the attraction between humans, or of life with the elements it requires and is made of, is the same as the attraction between magnet and metal. It may then project into this attraction what he understands of his human attraction to the opposite sex, or to certain foods etc.
It's need becomes a universal force.
Then he will project into this magnet-metal relationship an anthropomorphic essence and claim that the magnet is like him....needy of other. He will project intent.
But the magnet/metal relationship requires no intent, as there is no need.
It can be explained using other methods that do not anthropomorphize.
We see a rock and we unify it in our mind, and then we project into it our own intentions, our own self-awareness - we explain the coincidental by using what we know of the intentional.
Such unities can as easily be explained using non-conscious interactions (harmony) - attracting/repelling finding an ephemeral balance - bond, stability.
Following the path-of-least-resistance does not require awareness. Life can follow the path-of-more-resistance because it can intentionally focus its aggregate energies (will) upon an objective beyond the immediate - we have memory, and this memory gives us an intent surpassing the immediate.

For me the issue is one of differentiating what is living from what is non-living (distinguish and differentiate, is to make conscious) and not to level it all down to sameness.
To become conscious of what is consciousness.
Iteration is a element of living, but so is memory. Memory is the fundamental difference between living and non-living interactions, and consciousness is memory engaging or juxtaposed with acting.
The issue of free-will should be taken into account because if panpsychism is to be taken seriously then we are not free to will but becoming aware of what has already been willed, by another, and only justifying it to ourselves.  

I've provided my own metaphysical positions that clearly differentiate living from the non-living, and also presents consciousness as emergent properties, processes, including memory juxtaposed against reality.
If you imagine how an old-school projector produced a movie on a screen, and we replace projector with a mental agency, and film with memory, and screen with world then consciousness is this constant projection.
Brain collects sensual data, converts them to a form it can process (abstractions, sensations etc.), and then runs them through the brain in a continuous stream - some parts of the brain acting as projectors constructing the abstractions of imagery, scents, textures and so on.

I'm not claiming to have solved the problem but only to have provided a more sensible and honest application of concepts, and usage of the words associated with them.  

The temptation to return the Abrahamic God back to 'life' is part of the growing process. The need for a parent is strong, and we are still an immature species getting used to our physicality, and now exploring our minds, and our psychologies and our usage of symbols/language.
Panspsychism is not so different from the Abrahamic concept of omnipresence.  
Replace consciousness with God, the divine, and then explain everything as god's presence in all existence.
God is a metaphor for the absolute: immutable, indivisible, eternal, whole, one etc.
Experience contradicts each and every one of these traits. Experience has to be presented as the antithesis, the negation of the divine.

I start from experience and build my positions on probabilities. I do not begin with a conclusion and then justify it using experiences...because any idea can be justified using this backwards method.
The most absurd theory can begin with an answer, an absolute truth, and then assimilate every experience into its pre-established premises, or cherry pick what to ignore and what to integrate.
This [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]emoting, not thinking, inevitably leads to circular reasoning.
See how Christianity presents god as 'love'.
God, creates man to find him. So love loves loving. The word 'love' is taken as a starting premises and used as a metaphor to give God a more pleasing and vague meaning. For the christian God is in everything...so a stone is god loving himself, and man is 'free' to not 'love loving' which is evil, Because to not love loving means you do not love yourself.
Projecting the human emotion into non-living phenomena we can also claim that an atom, made of protons, neutrons, electrons is a unity of love. We can then easily explain existence using 'love', and easily sell this concept to the needy and lost....as Saul did with Jesus' theory.
It's a non-explanatory explanation, with a circular finality - certainty. It is positive, pleasing, and so easy to digest and to accept.
Imagine being told that God is loving himself by loving you; that you are the conduit of God's self-love; that god is everywhere in everything giving you a sense of belonging. Comforting.
An easy explanation that offers closure to the desperate.

Although I cannot absolutely dismiss panpsychism, like I cannot absolutely reject the Christian version of Creationism, I can place it so low in probability as to make it inconsequential. Awaiting new data to raise its possibility, towards probability.
Bottom<>Up Thinking - an openness to possibilities/probabilities is an openness to space/time - world/cosmos
Self-referential emoting is a cocooning, a turning in on one's self...creating a safe enclosure, a safe space away from the unknown, indifferent world - its a psychological search for a womb to crawl back into.
Womb is the proper metaphor...Panpscychism is a womb, living breathing, encompassing, sheltering, wholeness. It is completely theoretical and language bound....found in books. A theory awaiting empirical validation, like all theories are. Every theory ever thought was perfect and linguistically plausible.
The good ones were also self-consistent, as are the best works of fiction.

Based on human knowledge and my own experiences there's a distinct and obvious difference between the living and the non-living, and although the 'fundamental principle', an M-Theory, or an absolute, has yet to be discovered, it can be presumed.  
That we ask the question already implies that we've presupposed something.  
If we ask: "Is there a god" we begin with a presumption and then ask for absolute validation or negation...but we have no reason to even make such a presupposition other than our own ignorance and insecurities.  
The question of a god is nonsensical. At least as Moderns define the word, and this is based on Abrahamic spiritual traditions, and a trembling psychology, nihilism takes advantage of.
The ancient Indo-Europeans did not define their gods in the same way.
They, too, anthropomorphize but they did so with observable natural processes, using metaphors that in time developed into mythological narratives.
Did the laymen believe in these narratives literally?
Yes...but in every age the mediocre minds are given a simple and often superstitious, narrative to keep them happy, and malleable.
Otherwise civilization would be impossible.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 09, 2018 8:09 am

Anfang wrote:

@2:46
It’s right now not convenient for me to be White. So I have to tell people that I am part Black and I will then tell people that White doesn’t exist and I will say that Mediterraneans aren’t White and all of it because my self-serving lie mustn’t be exposed.

@6:20
I don't see Sargon using the continuum fallacy from that clip. Seems to me more like he is saying race is actually about the hue of your skin. But yes, it's both a defence of his self-serving lie of being Black. And of course when he claimed he is Black he understood perfectly well that race is not about the hue of the skin. He's just a shameless liar who has no problem with opening up "his" society to foreign invasion and all that jazz as long as he gets to claim to some "centrists" on youtube or whatever that he is one of the Kangz.

Sargon is not married to reality, he is married to the opinions of some faggots and blue-haired harpies who think he is not faggot enough himself. What a trashcan.
What an absolute cunt.
Mediterraneans are not white?

I have no problem defining what Jew means.

Hellenism is the meme, emerging from Hellenes the gene.
Judaism is nihilistic so it it contrasts more clearly with the gene.
Judaism is the meme, the idea/ideal, and Semite is the gene, the tribe, the bloodline.
Not all Semites are Jews, and not all Jews are Semites.
The genetic identity, continuum, of Semites, produces the ideology judaism, which can integrate members of other tribes.
Memes are gene specific, and when they are transmitted to a foreign genetic continuum they do not fit as perfectly.
But in this case Judaism is also Nihilistic so it is already in conflict with the genetic continuum of Semite. It requires continuous reaffirmation, and daily and yearly rituals to continuously maintain it...a virus infecting the host has to hide from the host's autoimmune system.
Judaism is gene specific to Semitism. It was born out of a historical relationship of a people with environment, including other humans.
Their 'choseness' was born out of their universal rejection, inverted to become anti-human, anti-life.
Their god was a metaphor for themselves...God chose them, when all other tribes had rejected him, meaning them. The Semites were driven out from every civilization they came in contact with because they acted as parasites that could not be symbiotic but could only be parasitical - usury.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 11:01 pm

Liking Arya Sattya's videos so far.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 6:29 am

The fact that Sargon has become some sort of philosophical icon on YouTube speaks to the sorry-state of western man.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:06 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 9:58 am

Nihilism detaches the 'concrete' from the abstract.....leaving only the abstract.
This is what the idealist calls 'divine'.
He inverts the process, the divine creates the concrete.
To 'substantiate' the divine the nihilist turns to emotion, vagueness, intuition, sensation separated from body. Sensation constructs, causes the body, the physical.
Hedonists uses pleasure.

This is what I call Top<>Down "Thinking" emoting....contrasting to Bottom<>Up reasoning.
An inversion of the process.
The abstract now causes the concrete, and not the concrete leads to the abstract.
The Idea(l) precedes the Real.  Word representing the noumenon, precedes the apparent, the phenomenon.
Positive Nihilism.
Pure Nihilism uses this to negate the concrete altogether.  

For the idealist the theory is perfect, but its application is always imperfect.
He never has to change his ideology, but only try to apply it perfectly.
The idea of 'sin' is looming.
The Marxist theory is perfect, but the men that apply it, or refuse to apply it perfectly are corrupting it.
The Nihilist exists in perpetual failure, blaming others for it, or himself, but never his standard, never his ideal.
In the mind absolutes, and perfections exist...as vague insinuations one must experience using one's feelings, or one must be faithful to their mystery, their mystifying call.  

The abstract is the divine....and the more abstract, noetic, the theory the more divine it becomes.
And how does the divine express itself?
Through symbols, signs, numbers, and language.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:29 am

Spirituality for the 'realists' is called paganism and is part of the Indo-European Aryan traditions.
The difference is one of approach.....idealism begins with the idea, the Top, and works backward, inverting its method, explaining existence by assimilating it, selecting and shaping it to his pre-existing solution.
Manipulating language is essential to this methodology.

The realist, the Aryan begins with the apparent, and works upward, towards the divine, as it were.
Bottom<>Up. Be gradually builds a foundation (metaphysics) and an ideology, from the ground.
He constructs probabilities, not absolutes, nor does he presuppose absolutes.
The absolute cannot be rejected absolutely for this would be an absolute in itself....but it can be evaluated in terms of probability....so absolute probability would be certainty....and since no certainty is possible, the absolute is relegated to a mental abstraction.
The absolute would also imply absolute power and knowledge/understanding...in other words it would presuppose an Abrahamic divinity, defined as omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipotent.
Abrahamism is the antithesis to Aryan realism. The inversion of the pyramid of self.

Ethics in realism is not a comic drive but a purely organic process.
Morality, like love, can be explained using pragmatic evolutionary empirical methods.

There is no perfect nor imperfect, as perfection is a human construct.
if we bring the concept down to earth we can define it in terms of efficiency and precedent.
What its the most perfect, or ideal, dog? The one that has the traits that evolved to function in a particular way that facilitates its specialized survival methods.
So, a breed man bread for his own needs is not an ideal canine.

One lives the 'good life' when he lives in accordance to his past - sum of all previous nurturing = nature.
This entails the honouring of your genetic past - your family.
It also entails, like in the case of the dog, living in accordance to the idea(l) of the species and what survival specialization it has evolved.

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 2:19 am

Satyr wrote:
The fact that Sargon has become some sort of philosophical icon on YouTube speaks to the sorry-state of western man.

He gained popularity the same way Jordan Peterson gained his popularity, and how most people gain popularity.

Which is by telling people exactly what they wish to hear.

And certainly, there is nothing that people wish to hear more than someone else telling the people that they disagree with how deplorable they are.

That's why Sargon and Peterson being so whiney and emotional only adds to their success.

Their fans don't just want to see their opposition defeated with cold reason, they want to see someone like Peterson burst out in tears to make their opponents feel bad for what they are.

"Look, LOOK, you've made this grown man cry - she how shitty you are".
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 1:01 pm

Last edited by Anfang on Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Fantastic find.....I've recently read Duchescne...

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 1:37 pm

The blue haired (((feminist))) is the dumb foot soldier of the establishment. They are not in opposition to people like Pinker, not on a fundamental level anyway.
It's a no brainer for those "conservative", "respectable", "right wing" thot-leaders thot-enablers to side with the "leftists".
They have always been their companions.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 2:03 pm

They are part of a binary system - bi-polar nihilism.
This gives the impression that there's political dialogue and conflict occurring.
See how Hollywood, a multinational corporate conglomerate, with 'competing' companies, all produce post-modern propaganda.
The last one was Black Panther...where the plight of the Negro was explained as the raping of Africa by the white man, now replacing the faceless capitalist which would also include the (((chosen))).

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:06 pm

Funnily enough, the Jew Pinker contradicts his theories by his own behaviour in relation to forming these very theories. He thinks that alt-Right European males are simply misguided and let down by the system that exposes them to various charlatans that funnel their disappointment with the systems anti-male, anti-white predicament and after stating that you can't even recognize gender differences on US campuses proposes that an adjustment in their functioning will solve the issue and guide the white males on a proper path after they are properly understood and accommodated...(which obviously given the state of higher education that he just admitted is impossible even if... so to speak). He as a Jew that by nature and ergo by an extension and an expression by meme is a liberal cosmopolitan unable to think in the ways of other groups(including whites) and therefore unable to understand that its impossible to incorporate white males into ((((their))) system in a long run; humans are social species and given groups average norms of behaviour will always dominate the formation of that group and its external goals and orientation despite the exceptions on the either side of the bell curve of whichever trait(something the faggot JP doesn't want to accept). Of course one can project himself onto others(that obviously depends on the specific individual and a group he belongs to and sometimes is impossible or possible only in degrees relating to that individuals ability to do so), beginning with an admittance of co-existing, independent group goals and morals and try to not let himself be dominated by his own genetic/cultural world outlook and try to understand others but he chooses not to which isn't too hard(or surprising) to do given that he most likely never spent a year living in a flat with niggers or Asians and his experience involves strictly upper-class academia in a most anti-white country that has existed making a career under its umbrella.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 5:23 pm

Hypocrisy is part of Nihilism.
It is bipolar shifting from one extreme to the other.

When you absorb the minds of the needy into a victim psychology you can claim status as the original victim.

The white males they incorporate are the product of thousands of years of brainwashing and sheltering.
The same minds that were seduced by Abrahamism, are seduced by Marxism, post-modernity and now trans-humanism.

Think of this as a cleansing cycle.
Genetic garbage is going to pool in the nihilistic cesspools.
Tribes, like herds, needs cleansing if they experience a period of sheltering.
The strong and intelligent will not be taken in by their lies and propaganda.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 4:09 am

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:36 am

A pro-turk fighter takes it in the head.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 04, 2018 10:23 pm

Really entertaining, I've never liked Andy warski as a person though, he seems childish to me
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 5:56 pm

Warski is like the goofy harmless cousin who gathers all the cool kids to his house because he's so bland, or bland enough to accommodate diversity.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Haha, exactly
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2018 6:20 pm

Jarno wrote:
Really entertaining, I've never liked Andy warski as a person though, he seems childish to me
I really cannot sit through listening to this crap.

They are so desperate to find a civilization they built because they have none...and this was before the evil white man came in contact with them to be sued as an excuse.
Util migrating tribes returned back into Africa, across the Suez, the Nile Delta was populated by sub-Saharan tribes that floated up the Nile and had nothing more than villages made of mud.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 4:38 pm

That person in the video is very pitiful, I've encountered plenty of those afro-centrists online back in the day and they acted exactly like that person, no matter how much you prove them wrong they look for any opportunity to be right at something, for them it's basically the only thing in their lives, it's the only "truth" they have to have no matter what. So if you drop down your guard they will push their hardest to make something about their theory "right" and try to make you seem unknowledgeable even if you had proven their main points wrong. They never want to look at their own lives or their own communities realistically, they rather feed their delusions that they have this lost knowledge/powers that they need to find a way to unlock.

They should have brought someone better to debate and underestimated how much of a lunatics these people are. Especially the African Americans are so suspicious and distrustful on their own so they don't want to trust any arguments you present them no matter how reliable and close to truth you are (and cite your sources).

I remember these channels from 6 years ago debunking black egypt fanatics on YT, it seems the battle goes on still to this day since they have upload videos recently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

2018 and wherever Niggers are found in vast mayority, the cities become 3rd world bloodbaths under every social norm imaginabile out of which nothing but primitive athletes come out as socially useful, and that is with constant intervention and supervision of white people 24/7 and their ghettos being sub-states of civilizied states that ensure basic necessities etc. are always ready for them. Now take it all away, move back 5 thousand years, move back in eugenically positive selection of niggers(from 70 iq in africa during modern times to 85 in usa) and you have them being able to organise a collective long distance immigration, settle in much harsher environment than the one they came out of(in which they have built nothing at all) and you get an advanced civiization, pyramids, astrology and a big, powerful empire...
i also forgot to add that in the land they supposidly immigrated out of they had no competition of other human stocks to worry about unlike in their new found empire which was a clash of different, powerful civilizations of different races including Romes....
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Lol Satyr, check this out.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Watch Things to Watch - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 32 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next